Favela Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

She quickly yanked them down the young woman's thighs. At this point Olivia paused, her heart thudded dully in her chest, she was so turned on and so ready to fuck this coquettish medic senseless. She wanted nothing more than to teach this conniving little manipulator everything she'd learned since their first fateful encounter. But, something had stopped her.

Genine was panting, her arms and legs trembling, her body flushed and rigid, every millimeter expectant and possibly desperate for what she thought was coming. It didn't feel quite right though, Olivia, wanted her to say something, to give some kind of indication, that she really wanted it. So she waited. Finally the red headed tech, turned her head and cried. "What are you waiting for? Go ahead, I deserve it, I'm a bad girl, take my virginity!"

"Virginity!?" Olivia scoffed. "Are you serious?" She asked uncertainly after a moment, her mind unable to fathom how this beautiful and exotic white girl had somehow managed to dodge having sex, especially considering her ethically dubious forays in the storage room. The girl glared at Olivia over her shoulder.

"I've only ever sucked dick before, okay?" She turned her head back towards the wall and leaned it against one of the compartments, she seemed to be sulking. "And I've never even seen a real one." She huffed dejectedly. Olivia felt like she understood, all the bravado and confidence Genine had displayed, it was just a cover for a genuine lack of experience. "I'm white, and I work for the state, I haven't even been outside the enclave." She confessed sullenly.

The enclave was state administration housing, Olivia had heard about the conditions there, back when she was a kid her mom's military friends had talked about it in reverent hushed tones, the enclave was everything the Favela was not: Isolated, sanitary, affluent, highly secure, basically only the sociopolitical elites could live there. People whose lives rarely if ever intersected with the other cultural clades.

Olivia really didn't know how to process this information, but on the other hand, her body didn't seem to care. The phallus was still rock-hard, it dangled pendulously between the shocking white thighs of the moping medical technician. "So what?" Olivia murmured. The girl tilted her head back up but didn't turn it, she seemed to be listening very carefully. Olivia leaned forward, letting her own thighs bump into the backs of the woman's milky legs.

"Only one thing is important right now." The tech inhaled sharply as she felt Olivia's muscles and the weight of her body pressing heavily into her back. "Do you want it, or not?" She asked, feeling strangely calm, running one hand gently through the woman's short hair, marveling at the coppery metallic highlights that glinted and flared in the low emergency lighting of the storage closet.

Genine's hands curled tighter around the handles she had latched onto earlier, she lowered her head again and replied almost inaudibly. "Yes." She seemed to groan hoarsely. Olivia didn't need any encouragement, she was so aroused, so ravenously hungry for the white woman's cunt, it was so close to the head of her rubber cock that she could almost taste it. She could definitely smell it, the girl's delicious yet unfamiliar scent filled the slim hot space between their bodies.

"I'm not doing this because you're a bad girl." Olivia offered, as she guided the head of her prosthetic deftly into the woman's soft strawberry-blond nest of pubes. "I was just like you the first time you took me back here." She said, her voice low and strangely sonorous, just like Marcella's voice got when she was extremely turned on. Olivia cringed when she realized that it was exciting her even more. "I think it's only fair that I return the favor."

She rocked her hips forward, trying to be somewhat gentle, but also using as much force as their cramped quarters would allow. Genine grunted and then whimpered. Olivia had felt the slightest hitch of resistance as she'd thrust inside, but it hadn't stopped her from going all the way. The second she felt her rubber testicles touch the girl's flesh, she pulled back smoothly and pumped the phallus right back in, as far as it would go.

From that moment on she let her body take over, relentlessly and mercilessly her hips swung back and forth, bouncing and grinding into the tech's springy yet not extravagantly proportioned bottom. She was proud of how smooth and precise her movements were despite her overwhelming lust for the white girl's glistening pussy. Olivia gripped the girl's lovely toned bone-white hips and thought about how much closer and harder she could fuck Genine's cunt because of her smaller ass.

The tech moaned at the end of each well-timed thrust, sounding both content and deeply satisfied with the current situation. Olivia felt herself drawing closer to orgasm in response to the girl's obvious pleasure, her wandering mind wondering absently if Genine was getting close too. This made her think about other things, specifically what was going to happen when she came. The prosthetic was unlocked, she was going to fill Genine's insides with hot white cum.

"You got the shot, right?" She huffed at the back of the girl's head. Genine had trouble replying, partially because of her incessant moaning, but also because she was panting for breath between them.

"Shot?" She wheezed, deliriously throwing back her head and letting out a long low gasp as her stomach muscles started to spasm wildly. "I'm coooming!" She whined shrilly.

"The baby shot!" Olivia squealed stupidly, barely coherent she thought, feeling her entire body tensing up, knowing that she only had seconds before the prosthesis exploded, filling the writhing medic with a huge quantity of synthetic semen.

"N-Nooo!" The girl groaned as her fingers finally broke loose from the storage locker handles, dragging her open hands down the wall, and forcing her ass roughly back into Olivia's lap. "No one in the enclave gets the shot..." She sighed, nearly collapsing on the floor.

"Oh, shit!" Olivia shouted, hands wildly grabbing and twisting Genine around, pulling the throbbing prosthetic free of the girl's flawless fuzzy opening. The tech, caught by her own momentum, flopped down onto her knees, and nearly fell in Olivia's lap. She saved herself by grappling onto her hips, but only paused for a second before loosing her right hand to grab Olivia's glistening bouncing member which was threatening to slap her in the face.

"Thank fucking god." She exclaimed, flooded with relief that she'd managed to get it out of Genine before her orgasm had started. The last thing she needed was to get this poor clueless tech pregnant. Grinning broadly, and blissfully ignorant at just how close she'd come to being inseminated, Genine gently and somewhat lazily stroked Olivia's imposing rubber cock. "That was amazing." She murmured, still a little out of breath.

The tech's mouth quirked up on one side, as she glanced at the prosthetic's head which bulged thickly in front of her nose as she pumped her clasped hand toward the tip. "But I didn't like how quickly you pulled out." She complained, her prurient gaze flicking up to meet Olivia's widening eyes. Time seemed to have slowed down, she knew that she needed to say something, and quick, but her mouth wouldn't open, and it felt like every milliliter of blood in her body had rushed to her crotch.

Olivia was completely immobilized, she watched helplessly as Genine leaned closer, her perfect pink lips parting, as she uttered one final petulant line. "I wasn't done, and neither were you." She breathed, eyes once more fixated on the phallus, in one friction-free motion she effortlessly slid her mouth over and around the head of Olivia's pulsing rubber penis. "Mmmmm." She moaned, apparently enjoying the taste of her own juices.

One moment later her eyes went wide, Olivia gritted her teeth and tried not to scream. Her muscles convulsed as she came hard right in Genine's mouth, and it didn't stop coming until some started squirting out around the sides and dribbling down the young woman's chin. Genine's expression shifted from euphoria to surprised curiosity, but to her credit she didn't stop sucking.

Her left hand gripped the prosthetic firmly by the base while her right casually swiped away the cum that was dripping down her face. She started swallowing, but so much coming out that there was no way she could keep up, more escaped her loosening lips, dribbling into her lap. Olivia watched in alarm as it slipped down Genine's thighs and gathered conspicuously in the crotch of her absurdly white underwear.

The vivid image burned into her brain, as she anxiously wondered if it was possible for a woman to get pregnant if there was enough cum in her panties? Would it somehow get up into her vagina and... She tried to think about something else, as she noticed her orgasm intensifying in response to her wild speculation. Her mind didn't want that, but her body clearly did.

A lot more joined the first salvo, practically pouring out of Genine's mouth as the young woman struggled to swallow as much as she could. A small pool had actually formed in the girl's panties by the time she reluctantly yanked the phallus out of her mouth. Panting she shoved it to the side to avoid the small spurts of thick white liquid that were still pumping dutifully out of its tip.

"Holy fuck." She gasped, panting for air. Olivia immediately started yanking off the prosthetic, feeling an unexpected mix of embarrassment, shame and elation. In the small space, she was forced to watch Genine simultaneously stumbling to her feet and yanking up her drenched panties, even as the prosthetic thumped down heavily around her own ankles.

The young medic grunted audibly as she seemed to pull up her underwear until it was unnecessarily tight. Olivia stared at the girl's sodden crotch as she bent forward to pick up the prosthetic. She could almost visualize the synthetic sperm welling up into Genine's womanhood, sensing her fertility and swimming furiously towards her undefiled uterus.

"Fuck." She hissed under her breath. Genine just thrust Olivia's shorts and panties into her full hands.

"We need to get out of here, get dressed!" She nearly shouted, using both her hands to quickly clean up the last of the mess that Olivia had left on her face. Olivia pulled on her clothes in record time, juggling the prosthetic as she somehow buttoned her shorts with it looped over one wrist. Then the two of them were spilling out of the storage room.

Immediately the tech slowed her pace, walking calmly and confidently back to her work station. Olivia tried to follow her example, with difficulty. Once they were back at the exam table Genine sat down heavily, wincing slightly. "That was... Interesting." She said quietly. Olivia returned to her former spot across from the tech.

"I'm... Sorry." She breathed, trying to determine if she actually felt any remorse, then trying to decide if she'd actually done anything wrong. But before she could get anywhere emotionally, Genine's hand had shot out and grabbed her own.

"No." She said firmly, looking straight into Olivia's eyes. "I... Wanted it." She said softly, shyly looking away as her white complexion did nothing to hide the obvious reddening of her pale cheeks. "I wanted it for a long time, but I couldn't make it happen, by myself." She sighed, and then looked up."I liked it." She murmured, her eyes flashing.

Reaching out with her other hand the young tech grabbed the prosthetic and pulled it between them, some of its parts still wet and glistening. "As for this." She said seriously. "I think I know why the scanner returned an error code and flagged it for incineration." She raised her eyebrows, but didn't go any farther than that. She pushed it forward into Olivia's space.

"You definitely earned it." She whispered, a playful smile dancing about her mouth. "Hurry up and put it in your bag before I change my mind." She hissed, then said more loudly: "Everything checked out just fine, and since it has technically been erased from the database, there's no harm in you keeping it." Genine winked, Olivia nodded noncommittally.

As casually as possible she stuffed the sticky prosthesis into her sling bag and zipped it closed. "Since there was an undefined error, we can safely assume that the normal rules don't apply. In fact, I'm not even sure I can file the proper paperwork at this time..." She exhaled emphatically, her eyes sparkling. "Let's just pretend none of this ever happened." She said brightly.

"Although." She tilted her head and reached out with both hands to gently clasp Olivia's fingers. "I do want to make sure that there aren't any unexpected changes, so I think it's best if we maintain regular checkups, at least for the remainder of the year." Genine let go of Olivia's hands and picked up her tablet. "Normally I'd see you again in three months, so let's stick with that okay?"

Olivia smiled warmly and nodded enthusiastically, not only was her body flooding with relief now that it seemed like the prosthesis debacle was turning out just fine, she was also feeling a flood of excitement at the prospect of seeing Genine again. It was ridiculous, she knew, but the bizarre circumstance and the reckless spontaneity of their encounter had made her feel strangely attached to this woman who she knew almost nothing about.

"Y-Yes! I'd like that." She heard herself saying, even as her feet propelled her into a standing position. Genine smiled warmly in response before glancing back at her tablet.

"Good. Well, my next appointment is just about to start so that should do it for now. See you in a few months Olivia." She grinned as her patient turned quickly on one heel and practically started running for the door. Once she was outside Olivia briefly leaned against the wall and took several deep breaths, marveling at how closely she'd come (yet again) to getting into extremely serious trouble.

Yet, not only had she dodged the bullet, she had come out on top. Gritting her teeth Olivia grabbed the strap of her sling bag, and squeezed it tightly. She could feel the extra weight of the prosthetic, it felt heavier now somehow. She sensed the previously unforeseen weight of responsibility it engendered like never before.

This... Thing, it wasn't just a benign cybernetic construct, it was something far more powerful and sinister than she ever could have imagined. And yet, she felt no malice or evil emanating from its reassuring mass, instead she felt a mildly unnerving connection, an affinity. It really had become part of her somehow. She hugged her satchel close to her chest, her nipples tingled and her crotch throbbed.

Nearly rolling her eyes, she groaned and lowering her head she took off for the nearest duct that would lead her to a maintenance corridor. All she could think about was getting the hell out of the state medical spire, and getting back to Maithri and her mom. She glanced at her time-patch, she was barely going to make it in time for the end of her girlfriend's shift.

Shortly after, they were meeting up. The relief Olivia felt when she saw Maithri waiting by the factory gate was almost overwhelming. They leapt into each other's arm, spun around several times and almost fell on the ground. Laughing uproariously they started walking home.

"Olivia, I have some intriguing information." Maithri huffed breathlessly through the breathing apparatus of her mask. "There was an update just before my shift ended." She reached under her chin gripping the edge of her mask, but paused before taking it off. "Look at your air quality indicator."

Olivia glanced up and noticed that the color bar was well into the 'safe' zone. "Huh?" She remarked, uncertain of its accuracy, and yet a quick glance up into the sky seemed to confirm that something had shifted dramatically in the atmosphere. Meanwhile Maithri had popped off her mask, tilting it up until it perched comfortably on top of her large mop of dark curls.

"It's... Clean?" Olivia remarked dubiously while thumbing off her own mask and giving the air a cautious exploratory inhalation. She smiled when it did in fact seem to be just as clear and clean as what the mask's filtration system had been delivering. Maithri was just smiling and nodding happily.

"Oh yes Olivia, the great machine in the West, it has caused quite the commotion. It has been doing all kinds of amazing things. The observers are not entirely certain about the objective of the robotic mosquitoes, but they are still attempting to communicate with the emerging intelligence."

"M-Mosquitoes?" Olivia asked bemusedly.

Maithri grinned, turning to walk backwards for a few paces while they talked. "First it erected new towers which quickly started to clean the air. It is absolutely incredible Olivia! They reach all the way to outer space, they are literally jetting the pollution into orbit!" She threw up her arms and spun back around. Olivia could only follow her friend's manic weaving trajectory.

"Sloooowww Down!" She squealed, grabbing Maithri by the shoulders. "What the fuck are you talking about!?" She laughed as her friend finally stopped skipping ahead.

"Sorry." Maithri slumped, slowing to a comically mournful trudge. "I was just so relieved, it seemed like the world was going to end, and I had just found you." She turned, and there were tears in her eyes. Olivia did the only thing she could think of and wrapped her arms fiercely around her friend and hugged her tightly. It was awkward with the bulky contents of her sling bag squished between them.

"Ugh." They pulled slowly apart. "I'm fine now, really." The dark eyed girl commented whimsically. Olivia snorted then chuckled. "Right, the robotic mosquitoes. After the towers went up the mosquitoes started to spread. They were probably coming from the towers too, although no one really knows." She paused to take a breath.

"Although the observers caught a bunch of them and the scientists took them apart. It was obvious that they weren't made by us. The technology is too advanced. Anyway, I was only mentioning them because I didn't want you to freak out if you saw one. That's why they were included in the update at the factory." Olivia decided to just listen, she'd put the pieces together later.

"People were really scared at fist because they appear in huge dark clouds and the mosquitoes bite Olivia, but it doesn't hurt and apparently all they're doing is drawing a little blood, then they go back to wherever they came from. No one has died or gotten sick or anything."

Olivia nodded, it was starting to make a little sense. The runaway AI was doing a bunch of weird shit, and so far it had built new towers that had cleaned the air, and now apparently it was sending out strange drones to collect blood? "Ugh, whatever." She shrugged. "What else is new? This is life in the favela, we might as well be living on another planet, and we never know what's going to happen next." She scoffed, kicking up some dirt.

Maithri took her hand. "Oh really?" She asked loudly, bumping their hips together. She looked pointedly into Olivia's eyes. "Maybe, maybe." She simpered, her mouth quirking into a surprisingly lascivious smirk. "But apart from everything going on... Out there." She gestured expansively with her free hand. "I can think of at least one thing that I most certainly do know is going to happen this evening..." She grinned widely, and Olivia felt a sickeningly sweet warmth start to spread through her lower belly.

When the two young women got home they didn't waste any time. Instead of bursting in the front door like usual, Olivia led them the long way around the back. She had already informed Maithri about her plans, so they snuck quietly one the veranda and started to pump hot water as silently as possible into the large claw-footed tub. It took a lot longer than normal, but Maithri assured her that there was no way Marcella would be able to hear it from her bedroom on the other side of the Villa.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers