Favela Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

While she was getting dressed, Olivia grabbed the phallus out of her bedside table and stuffed it into her sling bag which she looped over the shoulder opposite her bandoleer. She wouldn't be needing it anymore, there was something almost vile and disgusting about it to her now. She wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible, perhaps to destroy the evidence, or maybe just because she was starting to feel guilty for keeping it longer than the three month trial period outlined by state medical.

The sky was strange outside, inexplicably the storm seemed to have broken whatever dire atmospheric contagion had been sweeping in from the North. There were still bizarre bands of green and brown, accompanied by patches of purple yellow and black. Honestly it looked like the world had been viciously beaten and bruised, but was now recovering. Swaths of clear watery blue permeated the miasma.

The sun was piercing through the holes, light changing color as the pattern shifted overhead. The toxicity meters on their masks fluctuated erratically so they decided to wear them just to be safe. The trip to the factory was uneventful, but as soon as they arrived, there was another general announcement, although it was just looping through the PA this time.

Apparently the lunatics in Calico had activated some kind of pre-Strokes doomsday device in an attempt to save themselves from the fallout of their collapsed cooling towers. Defying all odds it had miraculously worked (or at least seemed to be). The resulting political situation however was far more dire. One of the foundational global accords had been violated and an unbounded AI had been given access to a vast and hardened military complex.

The situation was being monitored, and all information was being disclosed, but no one was really in control. The surviving superpowers of the world were trying to determine if they should join forces in an attempt to halt the potential singularity before it achieved critical mass... But that would mean the unilateral annihilation of the last Northern Capital practically on top of a super-volcano site. An attack sufficiently large enough to destroy the facility could trigger an ELE.

Time was running out to make a decision, the AI was already producing rudimentary androids to assist with the development of increasingly complex industrial infrastructure. Olivia's mind raced as the PA continued to drone on and on, the bulletin repeating every fifteen minutes as she calmly and efficiently melted and fused conductors while an endless parade of circuits trundled by. Her actions seemed so inane in light of current events, even ironic given the nature of her occupation.

The last part of the announcement encouraged everyone to stay positively optimistic, and reminded them all that simulations had never been able to accurately predict the outcome of a runaway AI. Humanity had never faced this particular scenario before, and the situation with the collapsed towers had been potentially just as dire. Not to mention, the atmospheric conditions were improving because of the AI's countermeasures. A silver lining of sorts.

Olivia rolled her eyes, glancing quickly up at her mask's air-quality gauge, it was wavering between moderate and low-danger. Her mouth quirked underneath the biorubber interface, maybe those idiots on the PA were right? But she was scowling too, her brows furrowed angrily, because somehow she knew that it could never be that simple, there were always unintended consequences.

"Selfish fucking idiots." She grumbled, feeling her phone suddenly buzz against her chest. The last board in her shift jerked to a stop in front of her as the conveyor stuttered to a halt. She quickly fused the contacts to their traces, finishing just as the shift end buzzer sounded. She glanced down at Maithri and nodded, the girl was looking up and returned the gesture. Their smiles were concealed by their masks, but Olivia could feel her friend's joyous expression, her entire body bristled with elation.

Olivia jumped out of the way as the next melter glided smoothly into position, grasping for the hot iron, ignoring her completely. Olivia wandered lazily through the metal warren, swinging by the break area to grab her sling bag from her locker. She exited the factory and immediately checked her phone. Her mom had sent the coordinates she'd promised along with a curious photo of her lap, her dark fingers pinching the dully glowing zipper pull which was peeking up from underneath the waistband of her beige work skirt.

Olivia appraised the image thoughtfully, it was bordering dangerously close to erotic. She felt her own lap warming slightly in the rays of varicolored sunlight that pierced sporadically through the kaleidoscopic sky. She put away her phone and headed for the bazaar, her stomach growled approvingly. A quick stop at McDiddles and she would be able to see her mom in person!

Clutching a big greasy paper bag she backtracked towards the pod annex, her mouth watered as she caught whiffs of hot fried food. She'd been this way a thousand times before, but had never noticed a small closet-sized depression in the bulwark of the shining metallic platform. It was innocuous and unassuming. A few steps led her down to a solid security door, an electrostatic scan caused her hair to stand on end and her skin to prick.

The door swung inward, thick enough to belong to a vault. A pair of guards were waiting right inside, one body checked her immediately as soon as she crossed over the threshold. "Olivia." The woman barked, not so much a question as a statement. The second woman came up behind her and started scanning with a security wand. It was over in a few seconds. The first guard grabbed a badge attached to a lanyard from behind a small barrier.

"This is your visitor pass." She said, pulling the cord down around Olivia's head. "Don't lose it unless you want to die down here." Olivia swallowed hard, hoping it was a just a grim joke, but the woman wasn't smiling through her tinted polycarbonate face shield. "Go straight about a kilometer, you'll arrive at a reception area. Your mom will be waiting for you." Olivia nodded as demurely as possible, the two guards shuffled back into their alcoves and sat down.

She glanced over her shoulder, the vault door was closed, an impenetrable wall of metal that could probably withstand a nuclear attack. Olivia started walking. The corridor was well lit, deathly quiet, aside from the occasional mysterious whir or click of an unseen electronic device. There were many doors along the way and several narrower branching offshoots. She would have liked to explore, but wasn't particularly eager to die.

The main walkway started to dim, the lights transitioning from cool-white to amber, it evoked the feeling of torchlight, the smooth plastic and metal passage became stone, a strata of dark rich reds, ochers, brilliant neon yellow and streaks of glistening black; over it all was a tight mesh net of gleaming cable. Eventually the metal panels returned, punctuated with monolithic blocks and slabs of dark green glass.

Olivia caught glimpses of movement through these elemental dividers. Humans and machines, rippling and undulating, contracting, distending as the refraction of the glass distorted their forms. Lights flashed, flaring then fading, all was soundless. A brilliant white glow started creeping towards her, glinting off the mirror-polished floor.

Looking down she noticed that the subterranean layers below her feet were just as active as the walls. The emerald-colored glass surrounded her on all sides now, and up ahead the expanse opened into a spacious cavern. Luminous white globes hung from the high ceiling on long cables bathing the entire space in brilliant clarity.

All the surfaces in the room were angular and geometric, although apparently at random, as though a natural cave or quarry had been meticulously carved to mimic the more familiar non-organic structures of the platonic primitives. Directly in front, blocking her path and neatly dividing the room was a solid rectangle a little over a meter high and thick, perhaps four or five meters in length.

Marcella was standing on the other side near one end, arms resting casually on its cool, verdant surface, she was smiling. She came around the side to meet her daughter and reached out, tipping Olivia's mask up by the chin, until it pivoted onto the girl's forehead. "No need for that in here." She murmured, glancing around calmly. "This is the purest air you'll ever breathe." Then she made eye contact.

Olivia felt her guts clench, the bag gripped in both her hands rustled conspicuously. Her mom's hazel eyes seemed to bore right into her, she'd never looked so alert or alive. Marcella reached out and pulled the greasy bag from her daughter's trembling fingers. "First we can drop this off in my office, I'll give you a short tour later, but before that..."

Her eyes sparkled, her nose wrinkling cutely. "I have to pee." She took Olivia by the hand and started leading her deeper into the Emerald labyrinth. The floor plan wasn't really that complicated, but the transparency of all the walls and the areas of occlusion where they overlapped added a level of obscurity to the whole arrangement. Marcella led her daughter through a narrow break in one wall, and suddenly they were in a mid-sized office.

Marcella tossed the bag nonchalantly onto her fastidious desk and then just as quickly they were slipping back out into the wider thoroughfare. Just a few meters farther and they were both able to walk side by side through a slightly larger vertical slit in the glass bulwark. It weaved back and forth a few times, until transparency was left behind and only a dark green field connected them to the outside.

The channel opened into a large rectangular space with all the sacraments of a contemporary restroom. Olivia's heart fluttered as she noticed all around them that there were sections where the walls were thinner with less layers or levels between the adjacent halls and rooms that surrounded them. Marcella grinned as she gently pulled her daughter towards one of the inset alcoves where the toilets were placed, their vivid white porcelain starkly incongruent against the beryllic background.

Marcella snorted as she noticed her daughter's anxious reaction. "I know it seems like people outside can see everything." Just then as she spoke, a shadowy distorted figure rippled silently past the wall directly behind the toilet Marcella had stopped in front of. "But," Marcella continued. "All they can see is vague, indistinct blobs, and sound can't penetrate these solid emerald walls." She knocked confidently on the sleek surface. The truth is I've always found it a little bit exciting." She grinned coyly, her cheeks flushing softly.

Her expression turned smug as she started reaching down with both hands and hiking her beige business skirt up and over her hips, exposing the glistening black lytex that hugged all her most delicious curves like a second skin. Olivia leaned against the cool malachite-colored wall across from her mother, one knee bent, foot braced behind her. Marcella bit her bottom lip somewhat demurely and stepped right up to her daughter.

"I'm about to wet myself in more ways than one filha, so if you could be an anjo doce and unlock your poor mamãe, I'd be ever so grateful." She tilted her head and pouted her lips, her thighs clenched involuntarily together, she let out a little grunt and pivoted dangerously on her heels. Smirking, Olivia leaned forward and grasped the zipper pull, holding it firmly until it flashed.

Sighing emphatically Marcella reached down and guided Olivia's hand, helping her drag the heavy zipper all the way down until she could easily start to wiggle the panties off over her hip bones. She plopped her beautiful round ass recklessly onto the toilet seat, her gleaming black lytex chastity panties clinging like a beetle's discarded carapace around her knees, she was trying to pee while cupping one hand over her opening. Olivia sniffed and tried to look away, but couldn't quite make herself do it.

She stared pointedly at her mother's crotch, realizing that her mom was probably trying to keep whatever was left of Baduro's semen from spilling out. This realization was making her just as wet as it was nauseous. Although perhaps the smell of her mother's crotch was also a factor, the aroma an equally confusing mix of intensely disgusting and arousing: Olivia's nose was assaulted by the scent of fucking, flowers and fish.

"You know, it's been forty-eight hours by now mamãe." She said, trying to sound blithe. Marcella pursed her lips quizzically, she'd just started peeing and it gushed messily around her fingers, scattering little drops on her dark inner thighs. Olivia licked her lips and shifted her weight, mildly alarmed by the effect the sight was stirring between her own legs.

"Sperm only live for a couple of days in the vagina, I think you could probably..." She trailed off awkwardly, suddenly feeling extremely self-conscious. What had she even been about to say? Her mom's eyes widened a little, then she nodded softly, her hand uncupped stiffly and then gracefully glided away from her crotch. She sighed emphatically and smiled, leaning back to stretch.

"I... Didn't know that." She said, sounding strangely subdued. "I'm glad you told me, I can stop worrying then." She chuckled, now that she was peeing normally she was done in just a few seconds. Olivia smiled and kicked away from the wall, stepping closer to her mom.

"I like that I can teach you a thing or two sometimes, mamãe." She met her mother's eyes as she casually stopped her mom's hand from reaching for the toilet paper and redirected it down to her panties. "Hold onto them now, with both hands." She chided, and felt a powerful corresponding tingling warmth growing between her legs. "Let me zip you up." She murmured.

Marcella stood up obediently gripping her lytex underwear from both sides, and proceeded to pull it back up into position, Olivia needlessly slipped her hands under her mother's hands and took over, pulling the shiny black panties snugly up around her waist. Reaching back down she snatched the zipper pull between her fingers and started to drag it slowly upward.

"When you get home, Maithri and I are going to give you a badly needed bath." She said quietly as the zipper halves meshed with the regularity of a ticking clock. When she got to the top she kept pulling until the waistband almost touched her mother's bellybutton, the thick black lytex creaked in protest, the crotch of the panties dug deeply into Marcella's crotch and she inhaled sharply. Olivia held them there, maintaining the pressure on her mom's vulva until the zipper flashed, and they heard the ominous snick that let them both know that the panties were locked.

Olivia let go suddenly, causing Marcella to slump forward, grabbing onto her daughter's shoulder's for support, she took several deep breaths before letting go. "Pull down your skirt mamãe, wouldn't want to go back out into the office looking like that. What would people think?" Olivia chided with a grin on her face, waiting patiently for her mom to unbunch and shimmy her skirt back down to just above her knees. She smoothed it down over her thighs, her cheeks a bit red and still out of breath.

The chastity panties were visible, peeking out from under the skirt's waistband, but she just pulled her white airy blouse down over the outside. Both women shared a brief secretive smile before heading towards the bathroom exit. "Mamãe is pretty dirty." Marcella simpered. "A bath certainly wouldn't hurt." She chuckled as they silently twisted and turned back towards Marcella's office.

Olivia followed her mom lazily, staying back a few paces so that she could watch the way Marcella's ass moved as she walked, she squinted struggling to discern the distinctive panty line created by the thick lytex. There was a subtle bounce to her mom's step that she couldn't remember noticing, in fact the longer she looked the more she realized her mother's entire affect was different. She seemed calm but energized, mentally collected, and abnormally confident.

It was clear she was very happy about something. Olivia had a few guesses, but she didn't feel like she needed to know specifically, for now she was just content to fantasize about all the various ways she could tease and control her mom before their lunch date was over.

They made it back to Marcella's office without incident. The food was cold but neither of them really cared, they ate sitting across from each other at a small table. They both seemed to be in a rush and made quick work of the cricket burgers and plantain fries. Marcella had just thrown their crumpled up wrappings away when Olivia mischievously sat down and spun around in the fancy chair behind her mother's desk.

"Now look who's boss!" She chirped, playfully kicking her feet up onto Marcella's desk and fixing her mom with a cool appraising stare. She pivoted from side to side. "How's that quarterly report I asked for coming along?" She said, almost ruining the delivery with a laugh.

"Oh, I've got your quarterly report right here." Marcella murmured icily, sliding around the side of her desk and twisting the back of the chair around until Olivia's legs flopped awkwardly off the desk and spun around towards the wall, the girl squawked and then pretended to sulk, Marcella snorted and guided the chair until it rotated back around, her eyes sparkled and she lifted her right knee and placed it casually between her daughter's thighs.

Olivia grunted as her mom's leg bumped gently into her crotch. "How about that tour?" Marcella smiled, leaning forward so that a little more pressure formed between their bodies, she used her hands to tug down lightly on the bottom of her blouse, deepening her cleavage, which was basically in her daughter's face. The girl swallowed and blinked nervously.

Olivia raised both her hands and let them glide lightly up the backs of her mother's legs, she stopped when she reached the edge of Marcella's skirt. "That depends." She murmured quixotically. "Is it self-directed?" She pushed her fingers lightly underneath the bottom hemline, wiggling and then sliding them a ways upward, her mom inhaled quickly and flushed. "Because I'm a self-directed kind of girl." Olivia finished, continuing to move her hands until her finger tips bumped up against the bottom of her mother's ass.

Marcella grunted and eased back with her knee, pivoting off the chair and causing her daughter's hands to pull free from underneath her skirt, she was grinning widely though. "Well... You're the boss." She chuckled nervously. Olivia nodded and stood up slowly, noticing immediately that her pussy had gotten surprisingly wet.

"Yes, yes I am." She said quietly taking her mother's outstretched hands. Despite her bravado, Olivia had no idea how to navigate the complex on her own so after a few minutes she ended up just silently following along behind her mother as Marcella led them both on a meandering course that passed by several distinctive internal landmarks. Olivia was only half paying attention, the facility was amazing, but she couldn't focus with such a constant sexy distraction right in front of her.

Somehow they ended up back at the reception area and Olivia realized that not only was the tour over, but her mom's lunch break was too. "Sorry filha, I wish I had more time but ironically I actually do have a big quarterly report to finish. It's been crazy around here since the Calico towers collapsed, I'm up to my ears and that's just the backlog." She threw up her hands apologetically.

Olivia nodded sympathetically and stepped closer. "It's okay, I understand, there are some things I have to do today too. Aaaand..." She put her hands on her mom's shoulders and stood on her toes so that she could whisper into her ear. "I'll have you make it up to me later." She hissed, brushing her lips lightly against Marcella's earlobe in the process.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers