Favela Pt. 22

Story Info
The rainbow tower rises, a shadows falls over the Favela.
21.5k words
4.58
2.6k
3

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers

Author's Note: The long awaited part 22. As my therapist always likes to say: "Make sure you drink plenty of water." p.s. This whole thing is pretty hardcore, so that's actually good advice. For the five people who are still reading, this one's for you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere nearby a rooster crowed. Olivia blinked and rolled over. "W-What?!" She exclaimed softly, her cracking morning voice breaking into a raspy chuckle. "R-Rooster? What the hell?" She hadn't heard the sound of a wild fowl since she was a little girl. Even the idea of one of the silly birds surviving in the modern synthetic jungle was comically absurd. Then again, a lot of improbable things had been happening lately.

Marcella moaned and stirred right in front of her, and Olivia was reminded of everything that had happened in the last twelve hours. She started grinning uncontrollably. Pushing herself up with one arm she stared in awe at her mother's sensual shapely form, the powerful curve of her hips melting into her narrow waist then rising again to the slope of her elegant shoulders. The intense darkness of her smooth skin seemed to shine through the thin fabric of the white sheets.

Olivia swallowed, nearly overcome by a confusing blend of reverence and lust. Marcella had never looked so beautiful, she could hardly believe that her mother was merely human, surely she was a queen, priestess, or goddess of some sort? The rooster crowed again, breaking Olivia's concentration. Marcella's eyes cracked open, and she was smiling too.

Before Olivia even had the chance to speak, her mother was rolling over on top of her, under the sheets, and then she was pinned. "Good morning." Marcella murmured sweetly as she wrapped her fingers loosely around her daughter's wrists and dragged her hands and arms slowly upward until they were over the girl's head. Olivia took a few deep breaths, the sensation of her mother's thick thighs and pelvis pushing her down into the bed was making her heart race.

She could also feel Marcella's wiry and slightly moist bush brushing up against her tingling vulva. "M-Morning!" She squeaked as her mom lowered her head until their noses were almost touching. Marcella slipped her hands up into her daughter's, clasping their fingers together.

"You wouldn't know this about me, since this is the first time we've ever spent the night together..." She paused looking thoughtful. "At least since you were little." She chuckled, their noses bumped together and Olivia gasped as she felt Marcella's pubes tickling her swelling clit. "But I usually wake up horny." She squeezed her daughter's hands and pushed their noses back together again, their lips almost touching this time.

Marcella's knees slowly moved apart, spreading outward, splaying her thighs out over Olivia's lap. She grinned. "And this morning... Well, I'm even hornier than usual." She almost giggled, her hot breath washing over her daughter's face. Olivia could feel her mother's juices now, dabbing silently onto her throbbing crotch. Marcella closed her eyes and started to subtly rock her hips back and forth. "I... I just have to get off first thing." She panted, smiling even though her eyes were still shut.

Olivia snorted. "So we're just doing this now?" She replied awkwardly, trying to sound calm and in control. Her mother nodded, their lips did touch this time, but on accident. Olivia turned her head sideways. "I guess you can come." She said, trying to sound bored, which was hard given that she could feel her mother's slippery labia sliding methodically back and forth over her slowly swelling mound. They were spread open because of the way she was straddling her daughter, and consequently Olivia could feel exactly how turned on Marcella was.

"S-Sorry!" Her mom grunted, the motion of her hips slowing ever so slightly. "I thought you'd like it if I did all the work... I just assumed you'd be like me and want to do it first thing." Olivia couldn't tell if Marcella was being serious. Did she really feel that way, or was she just using this as an opportunity to feed her addiction. "I... I can stop if you want me to." The older woman said quietly, her cheeks flushing. Olivia turned her head back so that she could look her mom in the eyes.

Then suddenly it seemed obvious, Marcella was just baiting her into taking control. She was deliberately trying to push her buttons. Restraining her hands, pinning her down, using her to get off like this, even her offer to stop, it was all just an elaborate scheme to make it seem like she was challenging her daughter's authority... Olivia laughed in her mother's face. She couldn't help but admire the woman's subversive brand of seduction.

The truth was, if Olivia did take the bait she'd be playing right into her mother's hands, but in the process she'd ironically also be giving them both exactly what they wanted. Which paradoxically would in some small way be the opposite of what Olivia truly desired. She wouldn't really be in control, instead Marcella would be manipulating her into taking control, which wasn't control at all but rather the illusion of it. It was an intricate mindfuck that she had to appreciate.

The real challenge was in deciphering her mother's mind games and then turning them around and using them against her, that was their underlying struggle for power. Her mother wouldn't fully submit until she was certain that her daughter could consistently outmaneuver her intellectually. Which meant that Olivia would need to dominate her mother mentally before she could enjoy her physically. "I already gave you permission to come." She murmured, relaxing her arms above her head so that they sunk down onto the bed. Now her mother would be struggling to maintain their distance.

"It must be fun for you to be on top for a change." Olivia continued, a smirk forming slowly on her smiling lips. "It's cute the way you're holding my hands and pressing down on me." Olivia squirmed a little underneath her mother. "But we both know the truth, even if I let you grind on me all day you're never going to get off, Marcy." Olivia gave her speechless mother a gentle kiss on the lips. "In fact." She continued somewhat smugly. "Go ahead and try." She let her head tilt back and stretched sleepily.

"Show me what you can do mamãe." Olivia simpered. "Show me that you're even capable of coming without me taking control." The girl closed her eyes and leaned back into the mattress, letting her body sink as deep as it wanted into the closed-cell polyurethane. Her mother sat for a moment, stiff and unmoving, seemingly unable to decide how to react given that things were not going how she'd planned. Despite that, Olivia could still feel that her mother's pussy was warm and getting wetter.

Honestly she was enjoying just laying there, feeling their vulvas touching, enjoying the visceral sensation of Marcella's sticky juices cleaving to her slightly swollen clit, trickling down between her labia, tickling her entrance. Her mom quietly let go of her hands and pushed herself back up. "You're right." She said softly. "I doubt I could come with you just laying there..." She started her subtle rocking again. "But that's not the only thing I want anymore." She breathed hotly, her hands sliding roughly up onto Olivia's bare chest, stoking her breasts tenderly, lovingly touching her daughter's hard nipples with the tips of her fingers.

Olivia's eyes snapped back open, she'd felt a sudden surge of heat between her legs, something had changed and her mother's excitement seemed to be growing rapidly. Marcella was looking down at her, grinning, her expression strangely sweet and vulnerable. "I don't care if I come..." She said somewhat breathlessly, her hips starting to rock more noticeably. Olivia grunted as she felt her mom's fluffy wet bush squish hotly over the hood of her clit, she felt herself being momentarily enveloped, Marcella's labia surrounding her on both sides.

"As long as you do." The older woman moaned, her pelvis bearing down harder and hotter than before as she really worked her entire body into each seismic shift of her weight. Her hot pulsing pussy covered Olivia's clit each time she swayed backwards, pushing it partially inside her molten opening. Then as she rolled her body forward their clits collided, slipping stiffly past each other, quivering, throbbing. It was shockingly intense for how slippery and wet everything was down there.

Losing a little bit of her detached aloofness Olivia slapped her hands down reflexively onto her mother's thick undulating thighs. Perhaps she was trying to slow Marcella's relentless and highly stimulating movements, or she might have been hoping to get her attention, either way, it didn't work. Marcella ignored her daughter completely, as her glowing center swallowed Olivia's clit and smeared its slimy sex juices all over the panting girl's aching mons, Olivia bit down on her lower lip and tried not to squeal.

She was seconds away from coming, and there really wasn't anything she could do about it. Whimpering, as she finally gave in to the overwhelming pleasure, Olivia turned her head to the side and let out a long ragged breath as a surprisingly mild yet lengthy orgasm began to assail her suddenly rigid body. Her mother having noticed immediately, froze mid hip roll, clamping her hands down hard on her daughter's small breasts as her upper body hung backward, keeping Olivia's straining clit inside her surprisingly hot vagina.

She pinched Olivia's nipples, hard, pulling on them ruthlessly to counterbalance her cantilevered posture. The girl groaned, arching her back and writhing a little as she squeezed down on Marcella's thighs with her hands, her mind wondering if she was trying to hold them in place or pull herself deeper into her mother's sweltering cunt. Finally she couldn't look away any longer, it just felt too good, Olivia met her mother's benevolent gaze, her orgasm peaking as she saw the love sparkling in Marcella's eyes.

She let out a series of embarrassing girlish moans that she immediately regretted, blushing and wishing she could clap her hands over her mouth, but unable (or unwilling) to let go of her mother's flexing thighs. She could feel herself squirting too, her hot eldritch juices splashing spasmodically into Marcella's wide open vagina. Her mother scrunched her eyes shut and cackled raspily.

"Yes! That's my filha! Gush into mamãe." Olivia couldn't seem to stop squirting, maybe it was her mother's words, or maybe it was just the overpowering intensity of feeling her clit being swallowed up by Marcella's vagina. It didn't matter, her hold on reality started to slip and she moaned without restraint, thrusting herself up into her mother as hard and deep as the physics of their bodies would allow. One last powerful jet of juice spurted out of her and then she collapsed, her chest heaving as she panted for air. Marcella was still gripping her nipples, but wasn't pinching them quite as hard, she seemed content merely to hold onto them now.

Their bodies pulled apart, long sticky strings of pussy juice trailed between their bellies and thighs. Marcella looked down between them and started laughing, Olivia's juice started pouring out of her mother's pussy. They both stared open mouthed as it drained mysteriously out of her squalid depths, pouring between her daughter's thighs and soaking into her sheets. "Fuck! That almost feels better than it did going in." Marcella sighed, stretching her arms over her head, which she let fall backwards to stare up at the ceiling. Just watching all the liquid pouring out of her mother's messy crotch got Olivia instantly aroused again, even though she'd just climaxed so hard. "I feel so clean and yet dirty at the same time down there." Her mom chuckled dryly.

Wriggling out from underneath Marcella Olivia pushed herself up onto her knees and bumped their chests together. She was pleased to notice that in this position their faces were essentially at the same level. She wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and brought their noses together. "Kiss me." She demanded. Marcella paused for a second before touching their lips softly together. They kissed, a gentle, casual kiss that made Olivia smile and sent a shudder through her mother's trembling body.

The girl reached behind her and grabbed their underwear off of her mother's nightstand, she pulled the two pairs of panties apart and handed Marcella the white ones she'd been wearing last night. Olivia took the pastel blue pair that her mother had been wearing most recently and carefully adjusted the hooks on the side to her smaller size. Then she quickly jumped off the bed and started tugging them on. "Hurry up Marcy." She snapped. Her mom fumbled with the hooks but loosened the waistband soon enough, she slithered gracefully off the side of the bed and pulled up the blue panties until they were nestled snugly against her still dripping crotch. She let out another shudder. There was just something so insanely erotic about swapping underwear with her daughter, it was so subtle and yet so perverted.

"Do you think it's weird that we do this?" Olivia asked as she re-clasped the hook and eye closure on the side of her underwear, readjusting the waistband to fit her narrower hips even better, it hadn't been as easy as she'd thought to get the sizing just right. She wished that her mother had just taken them off, but she didn't regret her decision to have them both sleep naked. She'd glanced at the crotch before putting them on and they were dry but plenty stained from their experiments with the tadpoles last night.

Olivia didn't put a lot of effort into it, but every time she thought about how her mother would be wearing her underwear she found her fingers creeping down towards her crotch. Masturbation always took longer than expected because she refused to slide her hand underneath or pull them to the side, she wanted to get them as 'dirty' as possible. She wanted her mom to see, smell and feel how excited she'd been. But most of all she wanted her pussy juice to get all over Marcella's cunt, to completely cover and infiltrate her pussy. She'd never really thought about it seriously until this moment, but it didn't make a lot of sense. It was unhygienic, messy, frequently uncomfortable, and yet it was insanely hot.

Marcella absently adjusted the fit of her panties, even though they looked like they were fitting perfectly from where Olivia was standing. She'd been watching her mother closely and had noticed that Marcella hadn't even peeked inside before complacently pulling them on. "Weird?" Her mother mused, making a few final subtle adjustments, more out of habit or sensuality, than pragmatism. Errantly she stroked the front of the crotch, rubbing it gently against her vulva, and subtly using her fingers to guide the gusset between the cleft of her labia.

She grunted contentedly, her face taking on a dreamy blissful expression, her cheeks darkening cutely as her breathing increased. "No, I don't find it weird at all filha. This strange funny little part of us that craves connection more than anything, to be touched, to be filled, to be fucked... And if it could, perhaps it would be doing it all the time, constantly, never lonely, never empty." She rubbed the front of her panties, smoothing them out again. "And it lets us know in such a way that we can't possibly ignore or forget what it wants. Desire and pleasure, perpetually oozing, making a mess, making us wet, sticky, dirty, horny."

She tugged on the waistband of her underwear, drawing the crotch up a little into herself, highlighting her beautiful cleft, and clearly outlining her big sensual mound. "It's the most natural thing in the world to want to get closer to the things you desire, and nothing gets closer to us than our panties." She let out a single laugh as she patted her vulva as though trying to comfort it. "Our juices, our unique scent, even traces of our piss, gathering down there." She cupped the very bottom of her crotch and gave it a delicate squeeze, the whites of her eyes flashing from within a sensual shadowy haze that seemed to have surrounded her.

Olivia felt herself being drawn into that looming darkness, like a wayward little planet drifting too close to a bewitching black hole. "What we really want is to return to the womb, but that's never going to happen is it?" She chuckled raspily, a wry almost melancholic tone to her voice. "So the next best thing is pretending that we can... The closer we get to that source of life, the source of all pleasure and suffering, the less alone we feel. When I put on your dirty panties filha, I..." Marcella shivered, her grip tightening on her crotch, her mouth cracking open in a soundless pant.

"I think about how much I love everything that you are, and there isn't anything I wouldn't share with you. And when I wear your panties it's like I'm showing you that nothing can come between us." Marcella's legs started wobbling slightly and her cheeks turned visibly pink. "But if I'm being entirely honest filha, the reason I love it so much is because I want to feel your pussy rubbing against mine all the time, and if I can't have that then your panties will have to do." Marcella grinned and the shadow that had temporarily swathed her in shade seemed to dissipate. The first rays of the morning sun hit the frosted windows, lighting up the room with a wholesome golden glow.

"Well, um... I'm glad you don't think it's weird." Olivia chuckled uneasily, doing her best to resist the urge to jump on her mother and initiate another sordid pussy grinding session before breakfast. Instead she contented herself by focusing on her own crotch which had become deliciously wet, and as she moved towards the door, clung pleasantly to her tingling cunt. "I have to get dressed, and wake up Maithri for work. You should probably put something on too." The girl smirked and snickered as she ducked out of her mother's bedroom. Marcella snorted and headed over to her closet, she glanced at the clock and noticed that there was still plenty of time for breakfast, even if she was... Delayed. Olivia had told her she could come after all.

When she arrived in the kitchen, a little flushed and slightly out of breath, but with a big smile on her face the girls were already eating. Maithri said good morning and poured her some black tea. Marcella was wearing a knee-length green dress with an overlapping front that revealed a pleasant slice of cleavage. Her daughter raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything. "They're calling me back in. Meaning I have to actually leave the house today." Marcella said, her expression seeming both hopeful and mildly irritated at the same time. "Seems like something serious might be starting again, maybe I'll finally learn about what's been happening with the Enclave? Or they could just be wasting out time and I'll be back here in a few hours." She shrugged as she ate her toast, her jaw only hitching for a moment when she noticed the two brightly colored tadpoles sitting on the edge of the table where she and Olivia had left them last night.

Marcella slowly walked around the table and reached down, her hand hovered above the blue tadpole. Olivia noticed what her mother was doing and walked over next to her. Without saying a word they both picked up one of the colorful toys. Marcella grinned as she held up the red, and Olivia giggled stupidly as she clutched the blue tightly in her fist. "I can't wait to play with my new birthday present at work today! Staff meetings are so insufferably boring." Her mom groaned, tilting her head and grinning at her daughter. The girl held her tadpole out and her mother bumped the two toys together.

neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers