Favela Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia didn't know exactly why she liked making her mom do such weird and disgusting things. She didn't really get off on degrading Marcella, it was something else that compelled her to go ever deeper into the darkness. After thinking about it for awhile Olivia realized that if she could make her mom do things that she would never do on her own, it was a kind of proof that she loved her enough to be selfless and make sacrifices; and if she made her mother do things she really didn't like, it made an even bigger statement. In their own twisted way, these bizarre rituals Olivia had initiated forced Marcella to prove that she'd changed, forced her to return some small measure of love and attention that her daughter had been denied for so long.

But there was always a part of her that was afraid to push Marcella too far, that version of Olivia who had grown up worshiping and idolizing her mother while also suffering under the rule of Marcella's iron fist, and then having to watch helplessly as she slipped farther and farther away. Was this really the same woman? She blinked, seeing certain subtle features of her mother's face for what seemed like the very first time. The two women were simply staring into each other's eyes, lost in the moment, lost in their own thoughts. Olivia leaned forward and kissed Marcella tenderly.

"What, you're not going to bend me over the sink like you usually do?" Her mother smirked and got up slowly, stepping towards it and turning to face the mirror, her reflection meeting her daughter's eyes. She stuck out her ass and gave it a provocative little wiggle. Her belly touched the edge of the plastic counter, Olivia wondered when the baby would start to show. How long had it been since that insane night... Maybe a month? The girl stepped forward and grabbed her mom's hips, twirling her around so quickly that she gasped and reflexively reached out to grab the counter's corners with both hands. Olivia crouched down, her nose level with Marcella's crotch. Reaching up she gently rubbed her mom's belly with one hand, and with the other she dragged the older woman's underwear down.

Slow sensual circles, attempting to sense any subtle difference in shape or texture, as she stared fixedly at the glistening strands of translucent juice trailing down to the stained fawn-colored crotch of Marcella's beige satin panties. She was already this wet, anticipating her daughter's inevitable attention, from the moment Olivia had burst into the bathroom. "I get like this every time I come in here now filha." Her mother said, blushing and grinning shyly. She was slightly embarrassed by how dramatically wet her pussy would get sometimes, but proud that it could so quickly despite her age. "You've trained your mamãe well." She chuckled raspily.

Olivia just slipped her hands gently around her mother's hips, gripping them softly, stroking their subtly protruding bones with her thumbs and nudged her nose between Marcella's thighs. The girl stuck out her tongue and caught the sweet slimy strands, following them upward to their source. Marcella whimpered, clapping one hand over her mouth to suppress a loud moan. She was staring down at her daughter's smiling face, her cunt pulsing frantically as her heart pounded in her chest. Olivia's soft warm tongue reached her opening, sliding smoothly between her tingling labia. The girl opened her mouth wider to catch the slow trickle of fresh arousal, it was hot and sweet, not unlike honey fresh out of the hive.

She trailed her lips upward, swallowing the ignescent fluid as she dragged her tongue the full length of her mother's spasming slit, feeling it fill her entire being with unquenchable erotic fire. She swiftly latched onto and suckled Marcella's swollen clit tenderly, bringing her panting mother to a mind-numbing orgasm in mere moments. More juice slipped silently down into the crotch of Marcella's underwear, Olivia watched but grabbed the sides of her mom's panties which had settled around the middle of her thighs and roughly dragged them back up her legs, pulling them tight around her clenching waist as the older woman collapsed slowly down onto the floor. Still panting hard, eyes closed, she leaned her head back against the edge of the sink.

Lately every time she came, it felt like she'd just had the most amazing orgasm of her life, and then her daughter made her come again and somehow it was... So much better! As she struggled to regain her composure, she grappled with the encroaching sense of awe, the growing invasive realization that her body itself was becoming attuned and complicit, turning against her and joining Olivia's side. Her daughter's soft sticky lips drifted mischievously from her mouth to her ear, kissing her so delicately that she wasn't sure it was even happening. But she could smell her and taste the sweetness, feel the girl's hot breath. In this delirious hyper-sensitive state she was barely aware of what was happening, but she thought she heard Olivia's voice, or at least a sound.

And then she was helplessly coming again, her vaginal muscles contracting violently against nothing, her legs laying flat on the floor shaking uncontrollably, a small warm puddle growing slowly underneath her bottom. When she finally came back to her senses Olivia was still kissing her, just as softly. "You passed out for minute." She murmured, stroking Marcella's hair.

"What time is it?" Her mother asked grunting and wincing at the soreness that seemed to permeate her entire lower half. Olivia glanced at her wrist where her time patch was glowing faintly. It read: 0650. She held it up for her mom to see. "Shit!" Marcella growled. "I have to get ready right now, or I'm going to be late!" Her daughter nodded, standing up and stepping back so that her mother could move. After a second she reached down, offering both hands, Marcella was grateful, she didn't trust either of her wobbly knees. She groaned loudly as she got up, her ass was soaked.

Olivia just chuckled. "I'd wear something dark if I were you." She commented smugly as her mother stumbled out of the bathroom. "See you tonight!" She added, as Marcella disappeared. After that she returned to her room and crawled into bed with Maithri, determined to get at least an hour of sleep before her own shift was due to start. She fell asleep immediately, snuggled up to her friend's large delicious smelling boobs.