Favela Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
122 Followers

The next few seconds were desperate scramble for the two women to get the tadpoles down where they belonged while struggling to keep the buzzing terrors from vibrating out from between their tingling fingers. Less than a minute later both women had their hands braced on the kitchen table, faces flushed, and a bit out of breath. It took awhile for them to adapt to the incessant stimulation. They made eye contact and shared a diffident grin. "This is going to be... Interesting." Marcella said, taking a deep breath and pushing herself away from the table. As she moved towards the sink to deposit her dishes, the vibrations became far more manageable.

"I hope you understand that I didn't just get these so that you could have fun mamãe." Olivia smiled, secretly grateful that Marcella had put some distance between them. It was always exciting whenever she had an excuse to patronize her mother, but she was in a really good mood and her mom's obvious enthusiasm was turning her on even more, so she decided to be gentle. "Come take a look at this." She said, gritting her teeth in anticipation of the inevitable increase in the tadpole's power. She held out her phone at arm's length so that Marcella could see the screen from a relatively safe span.

The Tadpole app was open, the dashboard was being displayed, it gave a comprehensive summary on the status of each individual tadpole, along with an abridged real-time data feed. Olivia tapped on the red tadpole icon to bring up the extended information. The first item on the page was the title. "See, you can give them cute names, if you want." Olivia said quietly as she touched the text field which simply said "Red".

It was awkward typing with the phone upside down and half-way in her mother's hands, but she managed to type "Marcy" and hit enter. Underneath the title, on the first status line it said "Wet Mode" In bold text next to a big fat droplet icon. "That's how you know it's, um... F-Fully Immersed." Olivia managed to stutter out, feeling her cheeks flushing hard. For some reason talking about the tadpole with her mother so close was a lot more erotic that merely knowing it was inside her.

Marcella snorted. "Immersed?" She chuckled dryly. "Filha, you don't have to be so technical. It's in minha buceta, my pussy, is what you mean. Go ahead and say it." She lifted her daughter's chin with her finger and looked her in the eyes, her own dancing with barely disguised mirth. "I want to hear it." She breathed, little louder than a whisper, lips quirking expressively. Olivia felt like she was being toyed with, but also her mother's love and lust for her were equally apparent.

She felt a flood of answering emotions: irritation, anger, affection, but above all, an overpowering sexual arousal that instantly drenched the already soaked crotch of her underwear. She reached up and grabbed her mother's hand, wrapping her fingers around until it was immobilized. Now they were on equal footing. "Yes. It's... Na sua buceta." She murmured a bit shyly, then after noticing the residual laughter in her mother's eyes, with more confidence: "Inside your pussy mãe." Marcella nodded, a tad smugly, Olivia thought.

"Although technically... My pussy." She added glibly, smirking as she squeezed her mom's hand just to put her in her place, but this only caused Marcella to nod more vigorously. Her enthusiasm so obvious that it was almost embarrassing. Olivia sighed in resignation, realizing yet again that her mom wanted nothing more than to be under her total control, and teasing her about it would always backfire. It was as frustrating as it was undeniably hot.

"Yes, yes yes!" Marcella burbled happily squeezing her daughter's hand back. "Now, what is this?" She held up the phone between them, shaking it to get Olivia's attention. "What are all these numbers, tell me everything filha." Olivia cleared her throat and tried to focus, it was extremely difficult given that her mother's skillful baiting always made her want to dominate and humiliate her even more aggressively. Which was of course, exactly what she wanted! Coupled with the additional distraction of the powerful vibrations between her legs, she was really having to work for it.

In these circumstances the only real way to show her mother that she was in charge was to exercise some genuine self-control, the hardest thing of all! One at a time she slowly and methodically went down the list of variables, explaining them as dryly and technically as possible. "These are your hormone levels." She simpered, detailing each individually, defining their presumed biological effects and nominal levels.

"So, by monitoring these numbers, you can tell how I am feeling?" Marcella asked, a touch of wonder and fascination creeping into her voice.

"Not just feeling." Olivia chuckled ruefully. "The app uses these values, along with all the other purely physiological metrics to model and predict your behavior, your attitude, your energy, even your degree of sexual receptivity. I can tell if you had a good night's sleep, or if you're craving a salad, or..." She paused, scrolling down to the section that projected sex characteristics. "Or... If you really need to get fucked." She finished.

They both stared at the bottom line which read "Extremely horny: 98% (desperate for sex)" in vivid violet type and included a small icon of a female face that seemed frozen in the middle of an orgasm. Marcella's cheeks turned red. "Ayye Dios." She groaned. "All the mystery is gone!" She lamented, throwing up her hands. Snorting, Olivia snatched back her phone and almost put it away before she remembered there was one final thing she wanted to show her mother.

"Don't be like that." Olivia chided, disentangling their hands and looping her arm around Marcella's waist. Regretting it almost immediately as it caused a marked increase in her tadpole's energy. "W-With this I'll be able to take perfect care of you, and possibly cater to your every whim. The baby inside you too of course." She said, lightly trailing her fingers down the side of her mother's growing belly. Marcella pretended to pout, but she didn't do a very good job and ended up grinning guiltily instead.

"I also like that it lets me know where you are, and if you're being obedient. See." She held the phone close to her mother's face. Marcella squinted until she could read the new section her daughter had opened. It described her recent sexual history in great detail along with a summary of each orgasm she'd had since she'd first inserted the tadpole. They were timestamped, and graphed showing their duration, intensity and grouping.

"Insane." Marcella breathed, she found the analytical depth of the app almost as disturbing as it was arousing, but as a high-level administrator who dealt with this kind of informatics on a daily basis she was also really able to appreciate its utility and power. Her sense of the tadpole nestled comfortably inside her body reached a new degree of self-awareness. It wasn't just a fun little sex toy that had given her mind-blowing orgasms.

It was a kind of third eye that could peer intently into her deepest, darkest depths and pour over and decipher all her secrets until it knew her intimately, and then leak those orphic truths to her precocious daughter. She groaned loudly, it was a luxurious, euphoric kind of sound bordering on a moan. Her pussy pulsed, squeezing the tadpole deeper into her warm florid center. The only thing she could think of that could be more submissive was having Baduro's baby. She rested one hand tenderly on her belly, a work in progress she thought with a swirl of confusing emotions.

She had given up her womb to him, let him fill it with his seed, and become the vessel for his child, which she would soon be bringing into the world. It made her tingle from head to toe just thinking about it. Even though the man himself had disappeared without a trace, the indelible, undeniable evidence of his conquest remained. Marcella put her other hand on her belly and rubbed it gently in a soft circular motion, her fingers brushing up against her daughter's palm which was possessively cupping her side.

She glanced over at Olivia's face and felt a powerful surge of love in her heart, even as her pussy clenched down harder and more frantically on the tadpole, her juices practically poured into her panties soaking through its crotch in seconds. She did moan this time, her mind fixating on this new yet equally extreme act of submission to her daughter. Baduro had gotten her pregnant, but Olivia had been the one who had given her permission, her sweet, loving, doting daughter controlled her sex life completely, and now she would know everything about it too.

Come to think of it, even the baby itself was the result of her daughter's domineering permissiveness. It was something Olivia had wanted, she'd been abundantly clear about that, and ultimately it was just another way for Marcella to allow her daughter to use her in every way possible. The more she thought about this the more aroused she became, until it felt like her heart and her pussy were both about to burst.

A quiet repetitive tone brought Marcella suddenly out of her delicious daydream. The screen of her daughter's phone was flashing softly. An alert had popped up and blocked the main interface. "OoooO." Olivia made a suggestively accusatory sound. Marcella focused her eyes on the message box, her thighs trembling as she struggled to keep her arousal in check.

"W-What did I do wrong?" She asked, her heart rate rising, but she'd already finished reading the alert, and it had essentially answered her question.

"Nothing." Olivia murmured unnecessarily. "I just set an alert that let's me know when you're about to come." She said casually. The message on the screen said as much, but Marcella was too busy trying to get her frantically pulsing pussy back under control. "I also set it up to do this." Her daughter grinned, tapping on the alert to dismiss it. Marcella whimpered in acknowledgment, pressing her lips tightly together and locking her wobbly knees.

Her bleary squinted eyes noticed the screen changing, but it didn't go back to the detailed status page, instead it had brought up some kind of complicated looking control panel instead. At the top it said "Manual Control." Marcella grunted and gritted her teeth. Her pussy just kept pulsing away, her panties already so wet that she could feel her juices starting to trickle down her inner thighs.

"I was saving this for a special occasion, but it seems like you're forcing my hand mamãe." Olivia breathed, her hand sliding back and away from her mother's belly. "This function of the app gives me full manual control over the tadpole. Even its most advanced functionality." She smiled, gently placing her hand on Marcella's lower back and stroking her softly just above the hem of her skirt. "With the push of a button I can bring you to orgasm."

Her thumb hovered over one of the controls on the interface, but she didn't touch it. "Or." She moved her thumb over to another button. "Using the power of adaptive asymmetric vibrations, I can... Stop you from coming altogether." Olivia chuckled at her mother's sudden change of expression. She'd gone from borderline ecstasy to full bore aghast.

"Y-You can't be serious!?" Marcella huffed in disbelief, not sure if she should be angry or in awe. "How is that even possible?" She squealed, the thought of herself being physically denied the ability to orgasm ironically pushing her even closer to the precipice. Olivia saved herself the trouble of answering and tapped the button. Instantly Marcella felt her building climax drop away to nothing. Suddenly it was like her arousal had never even existed. Even the heat seemed to die between her legs. "W-What the fuck is this?!" She gasped, her brain simply unable to process what was happening with her body.

"The magic of technology." Olivia said in a silly voice, spreading her hands like she was giving a presentation to an audience of Luddites. She smirked as her mother, still in shock, reached down and touched herself to make sure her pussy hadn't disappeared. "Oh yeah, it's still there." Her daughter chuckled. "But as long as this feature is active not only won't you be able to come, you won't even be able to get aroused Marcy." She finished smugly. Marcella groaned, reality finally sinking in, and along with it an extreme sort of clarity she hadn't experienced in months. It was like going from blackout drunk to stone sober without any transition period. She looked at her daughter and suddenly felt like she was going to cry. Without the gibbering insanity of her hyperactive libido driving her ever deeper into their bottomless pit of debauchery, she had a chance to reflect.

"This isn't natural." Olivia said, stepping closer. "This is what it feels like to be normal." She only knew this because she'd linked their two tadpoles together, when she'd flipped the sexual kill-switch on her mother's it had activated in hers too. It wasn't as hard for her to adapt though, after all she'd felt like this most of her life, cold, neutered, impotent. She reached out with her free hand and grabbed Marcella's dangling wrist, sliding down her palm until they were clasping hands. She tilted them up until their respective thumbs were touching the backs of their fingers, like they were about to start arm wrestling, it was a somewhat chaste connection. "Here we are, just a completely normal mother and daughter. No... distractions." She said, looking directly into Marcella's eyes.

Her mom nodded slowly, acutely noticing Olivia's thumb gently stroking the back of her hand, but feeling no response from between her legs, only a warm emotional glow, pure affection untainted by erotic undercurrents. She could sense the two separate domains distinctly now that one was suppressed. It was bittersweet, there was so much relief and freedom, but also an expansive loss that could have been as small as the room they were in or as vast as the entire universe. "It's easy to forget that deep down inside we're just stupid animals." Olivia murmured, feeling mildly humbled by her own unique experience. "Controlled by crude chemical reactions that dictate who we love and how far we're willing to go with them."

"Or not go." Marcella added softly. The longer she went without feeling even the slightest sexual reaction, the stranger the whole situation was starting to feel, in some ways it was like losing her sense of direction. Finding herself rudderless, anchor-less, she could drift anywhere, it all depended on an ambivalent and capricious wind. And then, did it really even matter where she ended up? Olivia squeezed her hand tightly, bringing her back into the moment.

"Hey!" The girl said sharply, gathering her mother's full attention. "Look at me." Marcella did as she was asked, focusing her eyes on her daughter's face, reading every subtle nuance of her complicated expression. "Nothing has changed." She smiled, and Marcella felt struck, it was like someone had slapped her full across the face, but instead of pain she felt elation, ecstasy, a kind of spiritual euphoria. Her pussy remained impassively dead, but her heart soared. "I love you." Olivia said emphatically. "And you're mine." She nearly whispered, closing the distance between them and stood on her toes, pushing her face up right into her mother's. "I know you feel it because I feel it too." She breathed, her eyes flashing with an intensity that Marcella had never seen before.

And she wasn't wrong. Marcella did feel it, in her guts, in her bones, an intrinsic gravity inexorably pulling them together. It didn't matter if her pussy stayed dead for a thousand years. It wouldn't change the way she felt about her daughter. "I was so scared." She choked out, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as her face scrunched up. "I... I thought I was going to lose you too." She let out a single anguished sob. "I'm so sorry." She gasped, fighting for breath as her nose closed up and her eyes streamed hot burning tears down her cheeks. Her daughter just sighed and gave her mother's hand another squeeze.

"So tell me right now, what you really want. Not as my mother, or as a sex addict, but as a woman who isn't afraid anymore." Olivia said firmly, feeling that this moment would decide their entire future, a chilling tendril of her mother's fear touching her own heart. She didn't want to give Marcella a choice, because there was always the slight possibility that she'd fall back into the safety of running away. But, if she forced her, then it wouldn't be real. Marcella had to face her fears alone, all Olivia could do was watch and wait.

Her mom shuddered then trembled, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip, she threw back her head and exhaled. Then slowly she lowered it back down, her eyes opening slowly, meeting her daughter's expectant gaze. "Nothing has changed." Marcella breathed. "Even with this fucking thing shutting me down." She gestured almost spitefully towards her crotch with her free hand, chuckling ruefully. "I... I still want to be yours... More than ever." She growled the last word, gripping her daughter's hand tightly. "I want us to raise my baby. I want to sleep in the same bed. I want to fuck... All the time." She whimpered out this final fragment, her eyes gleaming darkly, seething with inhuman desire.

Olivia shivered, despite the vibrations canceling out her sex drive, she could feel something even more primal welling up from deep inside her indomitable scrappy female body. The instinct of a primordial predator to pounce on its hapless delectable victim and devour its defenseless prey without remorse or reserve. She grabbed her mother's face with both hands and brought their lips firmly and swiftly together. It was a gentle yet powerful kiss that left them both speechless and smiling shyly after Olivia pulled away with a wistful sigh. She grabbed her phone and turned off the suppression with a flick of her thumb. "Now come!" She squealed, meaning to make it sound more like a gruff command, but experiencing a simultaneous vengeful return of her own arousal.

Thankfully her mother's condition was far worse, having already been on the verge of release just minutes ago. Not only had her arousal returned full force, it seemed to have been amplified by several magnitudes due to their tense emotionally erotic exchange during the intermission. Marcella came instantly, her orgasm so extreme that she flopped forward onto her knees, completely losing all control of her lower body. Olivia tried to snicker as she contended with her own unplanned moaning, wrapping her fingers tightly around the back of her mother's head and pressing Marcella's face tightly into the crotch of her dirty light gray shorts. Her mom's hot breath and the pressure against her spasming vulva made the orgasm feel twice as good.

After a minute or so of heavy breathing Marcella finally pushed herself away from Olivia's lap and shakily got to her feet. "Shit, I think I peed myself a little." She cursed, looking down the back of her skirt, trying to see if there was any sign of moisture. Her daughter just spun the older woman around so that she could take a look, and then gave her a sharp smack on the ass, propelling her towards the door.

"You're fine." She said. "I can't see anything." She chuckled. Marcella just snorted and straightened up, glaring but also grinning at her daughter. "Geez, just go to work already, shoo, shoo!" Olivia made a dismissive gesture with her hand, dismissing her mother playfully. Marcella rewarded her with one of her raspy recalcitrant laughs and headed for the front door.

"See you later." She called out, slamming it behind her.

neotoy
neotoy
122 Followers