Favela Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Olivia murmured distractedly, wondering if her mom really only had thirty-eight pairs of underwear, or if Maithri had possibly missed a few. She snorted, laughing internally at her naivete, knowing instantly and intuitively that her wily girlfriend would never have made such an obvious mistake. She glanced up at Maithri and smiled. "There's a reason my mom is sleeping like a baby right now in her room." She chortled wickedly. "Go ahead and put the basket over here."

She pointed to the middle of her bed. Maithri stepped lightly over and tossed it artfully onto the bedspread. "Now get on your hands and knees, in front of me." Olivia grinned, shuffling over to the foot of the bed and bracing her shins against it. She was really enjoying the thrill of ordering her beautiful friend around. Maithri clambered up onto the bed and wriggled sideways until she was in position, Olivia sank down behind her. She reached out and rested her hands firmly on Maithri's large, round ass.

Curling all her fingers around the hem of her friend's black lace panties she wiggled them slowly backwards, exposing her bare skin centimeter by centimeter. After cresting her wide hips she gave one final triumphant tug and watched gleefully as they tumbled down around Maithri's knees. Reaching forward over her friend's back she grabbed loosely onto her head.

Sinking her fingers sensually into the girl's outrageous mass of incredible dark curls, she gently eased her girlfriend's face down into the basket. Only pausing to grunt in annoyance as Maithri unexpectedly started pulling against her hand, trying to plunge herself fully into the container, apparently not content with Olivia's gradual rate of descent. Olivia tightened her grip causing Maithri to gasp, then the girl relaxed, letting her friend take control once more.

Despite the small hiccup, Olivia was still determined to give her girlfriend seemingly unnecessary commands. Groaning, once more as Maithri had already started nuzzling and huffing the first pair of panties she could reach. "S-Smell..." Olivia said somewhat sullenly. "I want you to keep your head buried in there the whole time I'm fucking you!" She snapped, having gotten a little bit of her vigor back as the girl writhed in obvious pleasure.

Olivia let go of Maithri's hair and gave the back of her head a playful little push, shoving her right into the colorful lacy mass. The girl just laughed though, her jubilant voice nearly muffled as she literally burrowed her face into the pile, panting obscenely all the way down. "T-Those are my mom's dirty panties, and I made her come into every single one." Olivia blustered, the pride she'd tried to impart robbed and overshadowed by Maithri's unbridled enthusiasm.

"Oh god!" Maithri moaned loudly, somehow plainly audible despite being fully immersed in a basket of sound-dampening material. "You really made her come this many times?" The girl panted, fighting between her instinct to breathe and the feverish compulsion to burrow deeper and deeper into what was basically an intoxicating basket of insane lesbian sex. The truth was she wasn't entirely in control of herself, the scent of her girlfriend's mother was driving her out of her mind. More so inflamed by her wild imagination, as she pictured all the different ways that Olivia must have made Marcella come into this disturbingly wet assortment of dirty panties.

"I did. And now it's your turn!" Olivia huffed, losing control herself. Without hesitation she flopped forward down on her chest, wrapping her arms tightly around Maithri's waist as she shoved her face frantically into her girlfriend's vulva. Instantly her tongue was diving into the girl's pulsing fragrant cleft. Olivia could feel Maithri's labia parting against her mouth as she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go inside her friend. The girl squealed, squirming slightly in Olivia's grasp, so she pushed down on Maithri's back with her hands, making sure that she didn't writhe her way out of the basket.

She could feel the girl getting close, every spasm squeezing Olivia's tongue a little bit harder as she shook her head between Maithri's slippery thighs, pushing her face so hard between her friend's legs that she couldn't breathe through her nose. Then Maithri was screaming into the panties, her body bucking and shuddering wildly against Olivia's face, her sweet orgasmic juices flooding her girlfriend's mouth. Olivia swallowed gratefully, suddenly aware of how unbelievably thirsty she was. She brought both hands down hard on her friend's ass, slapping her supple flesh over and over until she squealed with each impact.

Maithri groaned into the panties, twisting partially on her side to breathe as her pussy finally started to pulse a little less dramatically. She would have collapsed but Olivia was still holding her in place, squeezing the raw burning sensitive parts of her bottom where she'd been spanking her so ruthlessly. Maithri couldn't help but grin, the joy and thrill of being consumed so passionately by the woman she'd given her heart to, filled her with undiluted happiness. Also it was extremely arousing and had probably doubled the pleasure and intensity of her orgasm. "Oh filha!" She moaned, feeling the moist underwear squishing pleasantly against her face, as one lacy corner slipped opportunistically into the corner of her mouth.

She spat it out, resisting the urge to lick or suck on the mass of overpoweringly erotic material, her conscious mind was just barely holding on. Then she was spinning, Olivia was flipping her over onto her back, the basket rocked and then settled precipitously against the side of her head, cool and reassuring, but still reeking of sex and depravity. Olivia unfastened the side of her underwear and threw it violently aside, then without a word she hopped up on top of her girlfriend, straddling her hips, and grinding their vulva's together. "I need to come." She whimpered, losing the last semblance of her humanity. Hips rocking rhythmically back and forth, she wailed like a wild animal, mindless, elemental.

Faster and faster she rocked, unable to slow down or even stop. The heat from Maithri's mound bloomed upward, filling her spasming vagina with a tingling warmth that seemed to creep throughout her being, electrifying every cell as it went. The girl's hands finally settled on her thighs, tenderly sliding in slow hitching motions up and up until they closed tightly around her narrow muscular waist. Clamping down forcefully, pulling her harder down into Maithri's ebullient mons. Olivia could feel her friend's true strength now, all that muscle she'd built working with the cutters, the same strength that she herself possessed. She placed her hands on top of Maithri's holding them tightly in place.

They both squealed, this new connection bringing out something deeper that hadn't been there before, Olivia's body went rigid, arched backwards, her weight fully leveraged against Maithri's crotch, her own pussy exploding in a climax that cleared every thought and whisper of doubt clean out of her mind. For at least five glorious seconds there was nothing but empty space and light. Hot pale juice gushed out from between her legs, splashing and spraying all over the prone Maithri, drenching her whole upper body. Glittering little droplets trickled down her cheeks and shimmered in her hair. She giggled idiotically and licked her wet lips.

"Rub it into me." She panted, her dark eyes staring intently into Olivia's. "Rub it into my skin." She demanded with compelling intensity. Olivia feeling slightly intimidated despite being on top, gingerly lowered her hands and gently started stroking her friend's chest. "Harder!" Maithri demanded. "Rougher!" She added, her voice slightly less strained, as Olivia did use more pressure, pushing and kneading the girl's beautiful subtly colored brown, almost iridescent flesh. She reached Maithri's boobs and playfully squeezed and pushed them almost flat until her friend gasped and blushed cutely. "Alright, that's enough." She squeaked.

Olivia smirked, but then she was being pulled swiftly down, Maithri had grabbed her shoulders and slammed their bodies together, their breasts collided, slipping and sliding as their bellies rubbed hotly over and under each other. Maithri put one hand in Olivia's hair and brought their mouths together before she could even say a word. They kissed for a few minutes, passionately at first, led mostly by Maithri, but then slowed down and became more measured and sensual. By the time they were done, their lips were barely brushing together. Olivia could taste and smell herself all over her girlfriend, she'd really basted her good.

"Did you find that satisfactory my love?" Maithri breathed, barely a whisper. Olivia nodded, unsure if she could trust her voice after not speaking for so long. With one hand Maithri pulled the covers over them both, basket and all. She was glad, she was dead tired, every muscle felt like it was about to give out. She lay her head down softly on the pillow, resting her chin on Maithri's shoulder. She blinked her eyes slowly several times, not sure if she was still awake. A voice from some unimaginably far off distance seemed to be murmuring quietly in her ear. Surprisingly despite the incoherence of the voice, she seemed to know exactly what it was saying, could hear each word clearly as though it were coming from inside her own head.

"The long night will come soon. Follow the jaguar." It said, but she was already sound asleep.

She awoke hours later on her back, Maithri had stolen all the covers and was cocooned up on her side. The sun hadn't risen yet, but Olivia was wide awake. She could still hear the strange words playing back quietly in the back of her head, ominous and yet familiar. It wasn't the first time she'd received such a message, although it could have just been her delirious orgasm addled mind playing tricks on her. "Whatever." She whispered, rolling out of bed and looking aimlessly for something to wear. In the dim light her had came across a pair of shorts, she picked them up and pulled them on, they were a little loose.

Her brain buzzed with frenzied and frenetic impulses, something had changed in her the previous night. Olivia had reached a new level of sexual insanity. Her body felt "awakened" in more ways than one. Pushing her mother to the brink had made her realize that there was so much more that they could experience together, everything she'd done so far was just a prelude, and overture. She wanted to explore the hidden depths and the perilous heights with her mother. She loved Maithri too, there was no denying it now, but the connection she felt to Marcella was primal, visceral, and she simply couldn't live without it.

Wherever it took them, she had to see it through all the way to the end. This wasn't just about the coming baby or their relationship as mother and daughter. It was about understanding her true nature, at her core Olivia could feel something growing, something terrifying and yet also vital to her happiness and survival. The desire to dominate was like a neon sign pointing her towards an uncertain destiny, her senses felt sharper now more attuned, it was as though she could sense the undercurrents of life all around her. If she strained her eyes she almost thought she could see the invisible blood pumping through the veins of reality.

Every instinct in her body was urging her to take hold of its flow, to harness it, to put her finger on its pulse and feel it squirm and writhe as she brought it under her absolute control, brought about its consummate submission. She felt an overpowering pull towards her mother's bedroom. Maithri would understand, her girlfriend must have noticed it too, that Olivia was... Different somehow. Driven by unseen forces, deranged? Olivia chuckled as she quietly eased open Marcella's door and crept inside. Maithri would wait for her, patiently and perhaps even proudly as her girlfriend explored this burgeoning imperative that she had to understand.

She silently lifted up the covers from the foot of Marcella's bed and slithered underneath, sliding her body forward and her elbows, gently pushing her mother's legs apart as she got closer to the radiant source of everything she was feeling. Her mouth descended, Marcella's dark wiry bush softly scouring her lips as she slipped her tongue lovingly between her mom's sleek aromatic labia. Marcella stirred and then moaned in surprise. Her legs shifting suddenly as she came fitfully awake. "W-What?!" She managed to rasp out before her daughter was roughly grabbing the undersides of her legs and pulling her ass up into the air.

Marcella squealed as Olivia held her mom's waist against her chest, her face still buried in the squirming woman's crotch. She pulled her tongue free just long enough to say a few choice words. "Hush, and stop moving so much Marcy, unless you want me to stop?" She said, a touch of biting sarcasm to her sassy tone. She grabbed the covers bunched up around her mother's knees and flipped them back and over Marcella's chest and head, completely covering her face. Smiling to herself she plunged her tongue back inside her mom's hot, slippery, gently pulsing vagina.

She was really enjoying watching Marcella's face moving from side to side under the covers as she tried desperately to keep the rest of her body from thrashing wildly about like it clearly wanted to. Obediently she kept her moans from escaping, managing to suppress everything aside from the occasional whimper. Olivia rewarded her mother by reaching around her compressed thighs and grabbing her boobs through the blankets. She squeezed and kneaded them roughly until she could locate her nipples, which she pinched gleefully until Marcella squealed and came hard in her face.

Olivia enveloped the top of her mother's vulva with her mouth, mashing down with her lips so that she could feel every twitch and spasm as the older woman's cunt clenched convulsively around her tongue. She waited patiently until Marcella's jerking legs had gone completely limp before pulling away. Olivia let go of her mom's nipples and leaned backwards to let Marcella's lower body slump flat on the mattress. Her mom panted through the covers which were still hiding her face. Her daughter flopped down on top of her, pulling herself up until their heads were almost touching. She pulled back one side of the blankets, just enough to reveal her mom's left ear.

Using one hand to hold Marcella's sideways, blanket-covered head against the pillow, she leaned closer and made her special sound, eliciting a shudder from her still-panting mother. "Deliciosa boneca porra." She whispered softly before finally pulling back the covers with her other hand. Using both, she gently titled Marcella's face in her direction and brought their lips together. "Taste how sweet you are." She huffed, right before shoving her tongue in her mom's mouth, just like she'd done to her pussy less than a minute earlier.

Marcella melted as her daughter lightly gripped her cheeks, the girl's fingers curling ever so slightly, not really using much force at all, she didn't need to, Marcella was kissing her back eagerly. She was indeed tasting herself, there was no avoiding it, Olivia's entire mouth and even parts of her face were slick with her mother's juices. Marcella was starting to go a little crazy, as the hot, noisy and somewhat slimy kissing continued to assault all her senses simultaneously.

"I'm done spoiling you mother." Olivia panted between kisses. "I'm going to fuck you," She took a breath. "Whenever and wherever I feel like it!" The girl grinned, her eyes gleaming. "You're finally going to get what you've always wanted." She huffed, sliding her fingers into Marcella's thick wiry hair and holding her mother's head back so that had to wait for another kiss.

"A-And what is that?" The older woman whined, grateful that she'd come so recently, otherwise she feared her arousal would have reduced her to a drooling, babbling idiot. Even so, she could barely think, and her neck was straining forward in a vain attempt to regain her daughter's glistening lips. Her eyes focused on Olivia's mouth, it was all she could see or think about. Olivia snorted and shook her mother's head roughly by the hair to get her attention. Marcella's eyes snapped up to her daughter's smiling face. It was like staring into a mirror in many ways, but mainly what she saw there was a perfect reflection of her own insatiable lust; with one crucial difference.

"To be my fuckdoll Marcy." Olivia hissed. "No more games or teasing or denial, just... This instead." She pulled her mother's face forward again and kissed her ferociously. Marcella moaned, unable to stop herself, untouched crotch spasming so hard that her legs slammed together. And that was at least, definitely how it started. Over the next couple of weeks Olivia continued to relentlessly impose a strict daily regime of sexual conditioning on her mother. She didn't have a specific time, rather she preferred to keep Marcella on her toes, always guessing about when their next sordid encounter would occur.

Sometimes she did it to her while they were in bed, late at night or early in the morning (although she didn't always sleep in Marcella's bed), other times while her mom was working at her computer (she always told her to keep working while she did it). But Olivia's favorite time by far was right after her mom had taken a piss. If by chance she just happened to notice her mom heading to the bathroom, she'd creep up to the door and listen for the sound of Marcella peeing, then she would wait patiently until she heard the last few drops tinkle into the toilet and burst into the room.

It was entirely unpredictable, practically psychotic, and she loved doing it. She slapped the toilet paper out of Marcella's hand. "Don't bother, your pussy and panties are wet all the time anyway, Marcy." She'd remarked smugly the first time she'd interrupted her mother on the toilet. "It's just a waste if you wipe." She'd continued, picking up the tissue and dropping it between her mom's legs and into the bowl. Olivia's eyes darted sideways, suddenly feeling embarrassed or ashamed for doing this to Marcella. She shook her head and gritted her teeth. No. She had to stop making excuses for her strange behavior, she owed them both that much at least.

She reached down and tilted up her mother's chin, looking her in the eyes. "I want you... Dirty." She finally admitted, grinning guiltily, having had to gradually psych herself up before she could come right out and say it. Marcella just nodded after a moment, pausing before pulling up her underwear while coolly returning her daughter's intense gaze. She seemed to understand somehow, this inscrutable primal need Olivia had, but was she grinning or glaring? The girl couldn't quite tell. She stood up straight and folded her arms, smiling impishly down at her mom, who was still sitting submissively in front of her. It didn't matter, that was the whole point wasn't it? Marcella just had to do what she was told.

That had been over a week ago, and now when Olivia burst into the bathroom her mom didn't even bother going for the toilet paper. She just pulled up her underwear and smiled, feeling the few errant drops of piss soaking into the crotch of her panties. It had started turning her on, so she'd stopped doing it even when she was alone, at least when she peed. Olivia had been very clear about that, almost comically so, as she espoused the virtues of clean bottom and the penalties that would rain down upon Marcella, should she ever be found to have a dirty ass.

The older woman smirked at the memory, annoyed, confused and definitely aroused by the whole situation. She wondered how her daughter had turned into such a demented little pervert, which inevitably led to a degree of uncomfortable introspection. A nauseating stroll down the alcohol-muddled, war-ravaged street strewn with craters and burning wreckage that passed for Marcella's memory lane; while being routinely ambushed by roving bands of her own twisted kinks. Some of it was her fault, and some of it was her genes, but in the end she just had to accept that her daughter had a mind of her own too.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers