Favor for an Ex

Story Info
Ex returns the favor.
2.3k words
4.39
8.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't happy when I woke up at 5 in the morning. Not because it was early, but because I didn't set my alarm to go off until 5:30. My phone was blaring some generic ringtone that it came with. I groaned and rolled over, letting the call go to voicemail. No one could expect me to answer this early.

When my phone finally went silent, I let out a breath of relief and started trying to relax into sleep again. Seconds didn't even pass before my phone started blasting again. Who did something like that? Someone who hated me... or someone having an emergency.

I groaned and sat up. I looked at my phone and discovered it was the first reason, someone who hated me. My ex-girlfriend, Maddie, was calling me. My first instinct was to ignore it, just go back to bed and forget about it, but I knew she wouldn't be calling if it wasn't important. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said. My voice betrayed the fact that I just woke up.

"Hi," she said after a short pause. It had been a couple months since I heard her voice. My annoyance melted away just from hearing her voice. We had a nasty break-up, but I still loved her.

"It's like 5 in the morning, what's wrong?"

"I... uh..." she trailed off. She could tell I was annoyed. I took a moment and took a deep breath. I was just tired, I didn't mean to be sounding annoyed.

"It's fine Mads," I said softly, "I was going to be waking up soon anyways. What's up?"

"Could I have a ride?" she asked.

"What?"

"My car broke down and I have to be at work by six, I'm just glad I was planning on showing up early because now I'm not even sure I'll be able to make it in time and-"

"Okay, first breathe," I said. When Maddie was stressed, she had a tendency to start word vomiting. "And second, you don't have to stress. You know I'm going to come and give you a ride."

"I do?"

"Ya, that's why you called me right? I did promise that I would always be there for you."

"I thought that might have changed when..."

"Well it didn't. I'll be there in ten minutes," I said.

About twelve minutes later, I was pulling into the driveway in front of her house. Maddie was waiting on her front porch, wearing a low-cut shirt and leggings. When she saw my car, she got started walking over. I hated to admit it, but she looked good, like really good.

I would never tell her, but Maddie was the hottest girl I had ever dated. She had the proportions of a goddess. She had a slim frame but somehow still had huge, gravity defying, boobs. Just seeing them bounce towards me reminded me of all the surprise photo's she used to send me.

That alone already was making blood rush to my dick, but she got even sexier. Her hips were wide and swayed with every step, alluding to how nice her ass was. She didn't need to turn around and show me for me to already know. Her toned ass gave every man a boner if they glimpsed at it. There wasn't an angle she didn't look sexy. I tried to pull myself back to reality as Maddie opened the passenger door. She paused before getting in though.

"Oh," she said. I looked at her and waited for her to say something else. She didn't though. I followed her eyes to where she was staring and realized my boner was not subtle. My dick was nine inches, and my sweatpants were sticking up by nine inches.

"Oh fuck, sorry," I said. I tried to push my boner down into my pant leg, but it didn't make it much better. It almost made it worse, before it was just a tent, now the full imprint of my dick was clearly displayed as it pressed into my pants. "It's just morning wood."

"Sure," she said. I was worried for a moment she was going to be mad, but she just smirked and jumped into the car, "Let's get going."

"Right." I tried to ignore the awkward situation. But between my dick throbbing in my pants and Maddie not trying to hide the fact she was staring at it, I couldn't think about anything else.

"Well I would say, I'm going to make this a bit harder for you, but I'm not sure that is possible," she said. I opened my mouth to ask what she was talking about, but before I could ask, she pulled her shirt over her head.

She was wearing a red bra that perfectly cupped her boobs. Maddie grinned as I struggled to keep my eyes on the road. One of the things I both loved and hated to love about her, was that she was a tease. She stuck her chest out and looked down at her tits.

"Do you think this bra will go with my work shirt?" she asked.

"Uh... what... what's your work shirt?" I stammered.

"The one I was just wearing," she said.

"Wait why did you take it off then?"

"Well, you just look very pent up," said Maddie, "and I wanted to repay you somehow."

"By taking off your shirt?"

"You're right that isn't enough, is it?" Maddie reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. I don't know what I was more amazed by. The fact that I had another chance to be staring at the worlds most perfect tits again, or that we didn't crash as I didn't take my eyes off of her. It wasn't my fault though, her tits were slightly jiggling from the movement of the car and her nipples were hard and excited.

"I take your silence to mean this still isn't enough?" Maddie asked in a coy tone, knowing fully what she was doing to me. I forced my eyes from her boobs and onto the road. How much further was it before we got to the coffee shop? It wasn't that much further.

Maddie reached towards my crotch and I held my breath in anticipation. I let out a small gasp of air as she suddenly grabbed the head of my cock through my pants. She massaged the tip of my cock with her thumb through my pants. She knew exactly where it was from my pre cum soaking into my pants. I couldn't help but start grinding into her hand.

"You already seem so excited, but you are helping me out a lot this morning," said Maddie. She grinned as she talked down to me. She loved how much I wanted her, and how quickly I lost self-control with her. "So? Do you want more?"

At first, I thought the question was rhetorical, my dick throbbing in her hand was evidence of that. But she paused long enough that I looked over at her. She was looking at me waiting. It was an actual question. There was so much that happened between us, it made sense to ask first.

"Well I did wake up at the crack of dawn for you," I said with a wink, "I think you owe me more than just blue balls, don't you?"

"What?" she said with fake surprise, "That's what I'm holding on to right now?"

She reached into my pants and lightly ran her fingers down the length of my dick. I saw her bite her bottom lip out of the corner of my eye and she pulled my cock out. She held it straight up and took a moment where she just stared at my massive cock.

"Fuck, I hate how big this thing is," she whispered to herself. She leaned over the middle of the car to put her face next to my dick. I could feel her breath on my shaft, and I looked down. Just seeing her admire my cock was enough that I felt like cumming, but I controlled myself.

"Like dude, it's bigger than my face," she said. She pulled back and started jerking me off.

"Oh fuck," I said immediately. Her hand felt amazing as it pumped up and down the length of my cock. She watched hungrily as she gave me a hand job, and how I bucked in rhythm with her. I pulled off the road. We made it to the coffee shop.

"Thanks for the ride!" said Maddie. She let go of my dick and started to put on her bra. I groaned with frustration, which she only smirked at. It was impossible to know if she was joking or not. I knew she would sometimes like to leave me with a massive boner.

I reached out and grabbed a handful of her boobs. It was full and firm. I only meant to grab it, but my hand squeezed it by itself a couple of times.

"Do you have to go right now?" I asked. Maddie looked between my hand on her chest and me.

"I have a couple of minutes," she said.

"Want to help me cum before you go?" I asked.

"Oh?"

"I'm probably just going to jerk off thinking of you anyways," I said.

"I would be happy to help," She looked at me with a grin. I could tell from her smile, she was definitely planning on leaving if I hadn't said anything. She was very forward, but she still liked the other person to take control from time to time. She just didn't like giving them the control.

I pinched her nipple and pulled her towards me. She let out a gasp and her grin got bigger. She leaned towards me, following me pull her. I shut my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Maddie had other plans though.

"OH FUCK!" I said in surprise as suddenly my cock was enveloped in Maddie's warm mouth. My body spasmed with pleasure and I involuntarily tightened my grip on her nipple. Maddie moaned on my cock and start to bob up and down on my cock fast.

Waves of pleasure went shooting through my body, and I could feel cum building up in me. It was like she was sucking my cum out of my cock. It had barely been a couple seconds and she already almost had me cumming.

I reached out with my other hand and grabbed onto her other nipples. I pulled down on both of her nipples, trying to get a brief pause with me deep in her throat. Maddie did pause, but to let out a moan of pleasure with her mouth full of my cock. I could see her right hand disappear into her pants before she started to suck my cock even faster.

When she pulled her head up, she moved her entire body away from me so I would pull on her nipples before bringing her entire body back down, my cock sliding to the back of her throat and her tits pressing into my hands.

Every time she went up, I twisted and pulled on her nipples, bringing her back down on my cock. She started a continuous moan of pleasure as I kept pulling her onto my cock. I wanted to keep fucking her face forever. I wanted to rip off her clothes and actually start fucking her in my backseat, but instead my balls tensed up.

"Oh holy mother FUCK," I said as I lost control. Maddie already knew I was cumming. Maddie pulled herself off of my cock and firmly gripped it in one of her hands. Her other hand shot out of her pants and pushed my balls hard towards my body. It hurt, but it also felt... amazing. I twisted her nipples out of surprise harder then I meant to, but Maddie didn't mind.

"Give me all your cum, cum on my titties," she said in a low voice almost like she was talking to herself.

I bucked my hips forward and a thick rope of cum shot out of my dick and landed on her chest. Maddie's face was pure lust as she watched my cock spasm and pulse as cum kept shooting out of it. Between each shot of cum, she subtly adjusted where my cock was aiming. I let go of her tits as she kept draining me.

By the time I finished cumming, her tits were dripping with my cum. Her chest rose and fell as she panted in recovery. I had never cum so much in my entire life. I didn't even know it was possible. She looked up at me, and I realized she had to go into work now.

"Uh sorry? You can use my shirt to clean up," I said.

"Whatever you did to cum this much, keep doing it because it is hot," she said ignoring me. She let go of my cock and grabbed both of her tits in her hands. I watched speechless and she massaged my cum into her boobs. She kept rubbing my cum over her chest until it started to dry. She wiped some of my cum off of her hands on my shirt, but I didn't complain.

My cock was sore, but it still started to get hard again as I watched her fondle herself. After a little bit, Maddie put her bra and shirt back on. She looked me up and down as I lay slumped in my seat.

"Now I'll be covered in your cum all day and no one will know," she looked down at my cock which was quickly turning into a boner again, "and I get to think about how you are still hard for me while I work. I'm having a lucky day."

"Will you want a ride home?" I asked. I didn't know what else to say.

"Maybe," she said with a wink before getting out of the car. I watched her ass as she walked away from me. It looked amazing in her pants. Right before she went into the store, she smacked her ass, knowing I was still watching. I waited in the parking lot a couple minutes after she went inside. She was right, somehow, I was still very hard.