All Comments on 'FAWC 1: Was It Real?'

by NaokoSmith

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy & Sweet

And probably much more real than most people would care to imagine. Great story twist.

4glory64glory6almost 11 years ago
Not to theme

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and rated it down because exchanging messages in a chat room is not the same thing as authoring stories. So, not to theme in my book. Loved it as a story, though.

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago
Great story

I wasn't crazy about the chat talk, the language is more explicit than I care for, but I got beyond that. I thought the story was really good and also could see where this could very well be playing out in real life under the same or similar circumstances. I mean, geeze, if it's not, there's some pretty lonely mature people out there in senior housing. Another issue I have with sex for people over 50: why is it that sex for them is considered dirty and inappropriate? Geeze, people hit 50 and they're expected to lose their sex drive as well as need for intimacy, which is a total crock that has been accepted by too many people.

I could see this story becoming a series. There aren't enough stories of mature couples anywhere. Add a bit more humor, and you're all set. :)

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

It was a sweet and funny story. Though the sex chat didn't do much for me, I was smiling throughout the second Lit page. The only drawback is the title; doesn't suit the story.

steve44uksteve44ukalmost 11 years ago
Was it real...?

Of course it was. I really enjoyed this although, like the other commenters, the sex-talk left me cold. However, I can see that this was probably intentional - the slightly awkward, gauche chat conveying the artificiality of their relationship.

A sweet, redemptive tale, and one of the most innovative and enjoyable of the FAWCing bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Mature should have been one of the tags.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 11 years ago

I've written several stories that have included chat exchanges (either online or via text messaging) and I have found relaying that form of communication a real challenge. I thought it was well done in this story. Good job!

FAWCkerFAWCkeralmost 11 years ago
FAWC Contributor

This story was submitted by NaokoSmith. Well done, Naoko!

AussiescribblerAussiescribbleralmost 11 years ago
It made me cry

Perhaps the most beautiful erotic story I've ever read. Truly a love story. So warm and compassionate and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot dialogue and a great story line!

Terrific story -- sweet, dirty and meaningful all at once. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous