Fawned - A PetPlay Romance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All it took was fingertips grazing right across his navel to get the boy's hips to buck forward.

"Please," he finally remembered to say, hands itching behind his back once again. "Please, Gil, I'm so close."

Gil's hand lowered further, making a single stroke along his shaft. His fingers circled the head of his cock-

And then he squeezed. "I don't think so."

He held on, and it was as if all the blood, along with the vibrations from the cock ring, was retreating from Barnaby's dick. Instead of his boner, he could swear his skeletal bones were the ones vibrating. And that wasn't very pleasant.

Barnaby whined, not quite understanding it all. "But...But I'm close!"

"Are you?" Gil snickered, "Because it doesn't seem like it to me."

He squeezed and squeezed, and soon enough, Barnaby was drawn away from the edge. Like he'd been reset. The boy stared, dazed and confused, when Gil finally let go, and without a moment to spare, began pumping him again, working him back toward his limit.

"Why did you..." Barnaby panted, "What's..?"

Was he ever actually close to begin with?

Gil chuckled as he shifted to sit directly behind Barnaby, his free hand reaching lower to cradle his balls. One slight press against the ring, and the boy's hips jolted forward, precum leaking out his tip.

He was close. He was definitely close.

But then Gil's strokes stopped, and once again, he was squeezing around the head, taking that feeling away.

Barnaby groaned. "That's not—!" Cheated. And his body knew it. He squirmed against his restraints, and his sack was abandoned for a sturdy arm around his waist, keeping him in place. "Mah! Mah!"

"This is your punishment," Gil hissed, "You think you can disrespect me and get away with it? You've got another fucking thing coming."

He squeezed to the point it was almost painful, but just before Barnaby could shout 'red', Gil reverted to jerking him off. And the cycle continued.

He hadn't meant to disrespect him. He'd meant to be a brat. To be spanked for it and to feel good.

Even though Gil's fingers worked expertly along his shaft, made even more sensitive by the pulsing cock ring, it no longer felt good. It didn't feel deserved.

Had Gil not been so skilled with his hand, it may have been impossible to near the edge that third time. Eventually, though, Barnaby's legs were trembling, and he whimpered at the returning heat in his core. He mumbled to Gil as a warning, "I'm close."

He shut his eyes as Gil gripped him, holding his breath and counting down from ten.

A few seconds later, the man released him completely. He got off the bed, removed the ring from Barnaby's cock, and busied himself with the ropes around his ankles.

Before he could move on to his wrists, Gil paused, looked into Barnaby's eyes and asked, "Promise not to touch yourself?"

The boy gave a solemn nod. "I promise."

Soon, he was all untied, and everything used was returned to the nightstand. Gil stepped away to the fridge, and in no time at all, returned to the bed with a water bottle and a carton of strawberries. The bottle was handed directly to Barnaby, and the carton was left open between them. The boy glanced back and forth between the container and his master.

"M-May I..?"

Gil's eyes widened, his brow slightly quirked. "Yeah. That's why I took them out."

Barnaby plucked a strawberry with such caution, his gaze locked on the raven. He then popped it in his mouth before it could be slapped out of his hand. Or something.

Gil only moved to weave his fingers through Barnaby's hair.

"Can you explain punishments to me?" Barnaby blurted, inching closer to his master. "I'm not really sure I understand it..?"

The man blinked and sighed, and Barnaby relaxed a bit as an arm was wrapped around him. "I didn't give you those rules to challenge you. I gave them, basically, to set up my own limits. Like- if you wanted to be a bratty kind of pet, or if you didn't want to wear a collar, you wanted to see other people...That's fine. But then we'd have a different arrangement. I wouldn't call you my pet."

Putting a hand over Gil's heart, Barnaby gripped his shirt. "And the pet you want...doesn't disrespect you."

"Exactly."

"...Do you like punishing me?"

Gil's lips tugged downward, and he shook his head. "I'd much rather be rewarding you. Giving you treats-" He took a strawberry, held it to Barnaby's lips, and the boy ate happily from his hand. No spit-takes. "Making you feel good." Scratching behind his ear, Barnaby hummed his approval. "Isn't that what you want?"

"I do," Barnaby said. He shrugged. "I guess I just thought- that- I could only be spanked if I was being punished...Or that it was like- a game? I don't know. But I didn't mean to make you upset."

Gil's smile was hesitant but it was there. He ruffled Barnaby's hair and dragged his nails across his scalp. "I could've been more clear from the beginning. That's on me."

Maybe so. But Barnaby had no intention of holding it against him. Instead, he snatched another strawberry and laid right on top of him, not so much caring if he crushed him with his weight. "Well- I could've not been a brat. And then we wouldn't be here."

"That's true," Gil laughed. "Although, I think we'd still be here."

Barnaby beamed, kissing his chin and tracing patterns across his chest. "Reward or punishment... Anything to keep me in bed, hm?"

"Are you complaining?"

"No, sir."

As long as he was wanted somewhere.

12