Faye & Drake

Story Info
Drake finds the perfect partner in his twin~
2k words
3.61
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Micie
Micie
14 Followers

Some things bring families together. My dad was left with me and my brother practically at the hospital, and that led to him being particularly doting.

As for my brother Faye, and I...well we're twins. We spent our lives together, shared our secrets, our hopes, our dreams, our faces. Everything! And really, I'd have it no other way.

Faye was always so cute, so fashionable and stylish. He always wore cute little outfits, shorts, leggings, cut off tops, or sweaters that accentuated his lithe, thin body, the tops usually pink, going for black with his tight bottoms and nails.

I wore grungier clothes, hoodies, torn jeans, plaid shirts, which made me look bigger than I was, when really I was just a bit thicker than Faye, though he loves how I dress, says it makes me 'cozy'.

When we started college, with our new found freedom from school dress codes, we both got undercuts and dyed our usually ink black hair, lavender for him, whereas I went for green. His still looked as fresh as day one, since he always puts the work in to look good, whereas mine, admittedly, has gotten a bit overgrown and the green has faded.

I think most twins end up doing everything together, but we always enjoyed it, always reveled in each other's company. Family vacations, birthdays, new games, talking about new hobbies, any time a new thought entered our heads, we'd share it with the other.

I still remember it, our first kiss, how Faye seemed to float about the house getting ready for bed, and how we went into the room we shared. Dad suggested we get separate rooms but we insisted he keep his office, he worked so hard for us and deserved his personal space, next to ours. I remember how confidently he joined me under my covers, cuddling up close, something I was used to, but the way he smiled and hovered eventually had me ask what he was thinking.

His smile grew, and he pecked me softly, lingering on my lips, as he whispered with a giggle, "About kissing." I smiled, my lips buzzing against his, as I kissed back. Needless to say we thought about kissing all night, though it never went further than making out.

Until two years into college, young men like us, we were both excited for our prospects, for that new adult adventure that was universities, parties, drinking, sex, and I was surprised that someone as sexy as my brother never admitted to any entanglements, and I myself never went farther than maybe a date or make out session, before cutting it off.

I think we both realized pretty quickly that none of the prospects we met at college....matched what we had at home.

We had gotten home to an empty house and decided to flip on something random, cartoons, and lounge after a day of studying. It wasn't long before Faye crawled over to me, with an almost smug grin, as he curled up to me, expecting me to wrap myself around him, which I did, of course. He settled with a happy sigh, head nestled on my chest, over my heart, as my arm gently rubbed his exposed back between his frilly pink crop top and shorts.

Faye's fingers scratched against my jeans, giggling softly. With a smile, I looked down at him, knowing that sound. "Whatchu thinking about?"

He looked up, with a wickedly look, kissing me tenderly, resting his hand on my chest. "Just about how studly you feel."

I chuckle against his lips, leaning my forehead against his, looking deep into the gorgeous dark eyes that almost literally mirrored my own in this moment. "Big praise from such a cutey like you."

He giggled even more, fingers dancing across my chest, rubbing against my nipples sometimes, which got harder each time. "Oh, you think I'm cute?"

"Cutest boy in school." I answer, kissing him with a smile. "Ever, even."

"Eeeeever?" He kissed teasingly, dancing his tongue across my lips, but pulling away when I opened to welcome it. "You know, I've been thinking..."

"I noticed." I muttered, a little upset he had pulled away.

He laughed. "Staahp, silly." He nuzzled, making me grunt again, but I squeezed him closer to show he was forgiven. His hands had stopped moving, resting firm against my pec, as he seemed to stare at it, intensely. "So I've been thinking...how much I love watching you get dressed."

I shifted at this, something about his tone, started by the kisses, made my jeans tighten. "Oh yeah?" I muttered, surprised at how breathy I sounded.

"Mhmmmmm." He hummed, gently undoing one of the buttons of my shirt with a purr. "I also looove when I can watch you undress." He gently moved a finger down the new opening, gently circling around the next button. "It's so hot."

"I think you just like seeing me naked." I chuckle, shifting again, straining against my jeans as another button was undone.

He giggled, repeating the process to free another button, before spreading the shirt open exposing my chest, his hot breath against my skin. "Yeah."

He leaned forward, kissing my exposed, hard nipple, giggling excitedly at the soft moan that escaped me at the touch, hand gently opening the rest of my shirt as he began to kiss and lick, his fingers lingering on the hem of my jeans. "Suck on it." I muttered, somewhat surprised by my own words.

His teeth teased my nipple before he began sucking like a baby, stopping only to slowly rub his nose across my scant chest hair, to start on the next one, smiling the whole time. After a few seconds of this, that felt like minutes to me, his fingers gently began scratching up and down my tight tent. "Oooh goodness, look at this!" He grinned up at me, pleased with himself. "Does it huuuurt?"

"It's not comfortable." I mutter, looking away from him, blushing.

He grinned devilishly, slooowly rubbing up the length of my cock, barely touching the fabric, before circling the button. "Let me help you with that." With flair, he undid the button, watching my face the whole time, while my eyes were glued to his hand, as it slowly undid my zipper, which, not one for underwear, freed my ridgid dick.

"Ahhh~" I gasped, as he began slowly stroking me, leaning on top of me, as he gently kissed and nibbled my neck, giving special attention to my glans.

"Mmm you feel thicker than I imagined." He whispered in my ear, after licking from my neck to the lobe.

"Imagine my cock often do yoaaah~" I was cut off as he started stroking me faster, shoving his tongue deep into my mouth as my mouth opened. Our tongues danced back and forth, with him sucking on mine as he continued to speed up, practically humping my thigh as he did so. I could feel his bulge, the only thing between me and his cock was my jeans and his flimsy material he called shorts.

"Close..." I gasped, breathy, pulling away, with my brothers lips following me after as if he needed them to breathe. "So close." Was all I could manage, as Faye grinned, pleased, kissing me all over.

"Do it, come for me, cover us in it~" He commanded, sucking on my neck, and looking down to watch. I was in no position to refuse him, gasping and moaning for a moment more, before I came harder than I had ever done before, spraying cum all over my chest, hitting my brother's face.

Face burning, and chest heaving, I could only watch, in amazement, as Faye slowly licked up my cum off me as if it was gourmet food, looking me in the eyes the entire time. "I've waited so long to taste you, Drake...but I need more of you, it's just not enough."

"You'll...have to wait a bit for me to grow again..." I muttered, but his grin told me had different plans.

"No I won't." With surprising strength, or maybe I just didn't have the energy or desire to refuse him, he lunged behind me, pushing me onto my fours on the couch, as I felt my jeans tugged down to my knees, and my shirt pushed up to expose my back. "I got something special for us. Been saving it for someone special." He said, kissing my back gently, down towards my ass, before kissing both cheeks.

"I...have tooo..." I muttered, as I tried to turn, wanting to see him, but he just pushed me back into place.

"Than we have plenty more times ahead of us." I heard him purr as he spread my cheeks, and I felt his tongue snake into my hole, causing me to gasp, as he reached across me and kept rubbing my spent cock, causing me to twitch even further.

After Faye was satisfied with feasting on my ass, I whimpered when I could feel him pull away, and hardly appreciated the cocky giggles that followed. My whole body shook when I felt a long rod tease between my cheeks. "Aww don't worry Draky, you'll love this so much more."

I already know I did, from what I felt slide up and down slowly, teasingly, across my back. I had an unending desire to see it, watch as he entered into me and took me, made us one, closer than we had been since entering the world. I tried turning again, and again, I was pushed back, giving an annoyed huff. "Truuuust meee." He giggled, and I felt the lube slide down my crack, quickly met with my brothers fingers sliding inside to spread it into me.

He fucked me with two fingers, adding more lube at one point, before pulling away, and I could hear him apply it to his cock, this time keeping his free hand firmly against my back to keep me in place. He leaned over me, kissing up my back, to my neck, cooing in my ear as I felt the bulbous head pushing gently, lovingly into my ass. "I'm gonna be so gentle with you, Draky...at first."

Over time he slid his length into me, cooing and complimenting how good I felt as my body shook and adjusted to him, and I moaned and whined, pressing myself against Faye to be as close as possible, with him using one hand to hold himself in place, and the other rubbing my half hard cock.

"I'm going to start moving now, okay?" He whispered sweetly, and I slowly nodded, wanting, needing it so bad. Gently, rhythmically, he began to move out of me, and back in, aiming his hips in search of my gspot, and when he found it, it caused me to gasp, cock twitching hard against his hand.

"It feels~" I started, trying to turn to him, but his hand went from my cock into my hair, and tugged me to face forward, as he hit the spot again.

"No~no." He giggled with satisfied smarm, smothering my annoyance with a quicker pace. That's how we stayed, as he quicked, thrusting harder, fucking as he held me in place, kissing my neck, with a few soft bites. I began thrusting back into him in his pace, desperate to meet him, to feel his length fill me, my cock shaking, precum dripping all over the couch.

"I'm aah I'm so close, Drake." Faye muttered, thick with need.

"Cum..." I gasped, pounding back against him, wanting to bring him over the edge. "Inside, inside." I repeated over and over desperately.

Rutting like animals, we pushed our speed and intensity as far as we could, until Faye shoved one final shove as deep as he could, as if trying to get me pregnant, spraying deep into me, moaning loud into my back, as he curled against me, slowly humping more of his cum into me through his orgasm, before we both fell onto the couch, in a heap.

As we caught our breaths, Faye eventually started to giggle, wrapping himself around me, reaching down towards my now hard again cock, slowly jerking me, as he whispered in my ear, "How was it for you?"

"I wanted to watch you fuck me." I mutter, with a puffy cheek pout.

He chuckled, kissing my neck. "Next time, I promise."

Than he jerked me into another orgasm, and we fell asleep wrapped around each other, like when we were kids.

Micie
Micie
14 Followers