Working for my sister in-law

Story Info
A job working for my sister in law turns into great sex.
12.2k words
4.66
51.4k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nutmegman
nutmegman
177 Followers

Working for my sister in-law in Southern Connecticut

By Nutmegman

I was sitting outside on the deck, with my laptop, typing some notes for a client. It was a Sunday in early-June and very comfortable 80 degrees. It was the start of hopefully a nice summer. Hopefully much better than the super rainy spring we had.

My wife was sitting outside too when her phone rang and she answered. She was just far enough away for me to not hear her conversation. Mid way through, she covered the mic, turned to me and asked if I was interested in doing a big job for her sister Eliza. A multi-day paid work job and maybe get some kayaking in too. I said yes as it had been a slow month and I needed the work. She told me to call Eliza when she got off the phone with her.

Some 40 minutes later, my wife told me to call her, as they were off their call. Eliza is the youngest sister and was a very successful lawyer that lived in southern Connecticut. The last time we saw her, she was living in this huge house all by herself. She made lots of money and thought the house was a good way to invest it.

My wife and the rest of her family call Eliza Ells. I call her Ellsie. I don't know why, it just seems to fit her. Ellsie was 17 years younger than my wife and 15 younger than me. When I met her, when she was 15, I asked her if it was ok to call her Ellsie. She looked at me and smiled that teenager smile and said yes, she loved it and thanked me for asking. Since then, other than family gatherings and her college graduation, we've had little contact with her.

Ellsie is smart. She went to Harvard, got a job immediately and made tons of money. Then she started specializing by working with 2 different companies and settled in. Then years later she got into real estate law and now somehow does all three jobs.

Ellsie is also very good looking to go with her smarts. I still can't figure out why, at 45 she has never been married. She's a hell of a catch for any guy and she's dated lots of them. She's a petite 5'2", fit and perfectly proportioned. She's very attractive and when we do have family gatherings, it's very hard for me to look away. Ellsie has caught me a few times and always smiles at me.

Anyways, I called Ellsie and we chatted and caught up a bit and she told me what she wanted computer, printers, wireless, and all sorts of attachments to make it all user friendly as well as portable as needed and told me to just buy for her what I thought was best and she'd have a good 3 days or more of work for me. I guessed the cost would be around $12,000 and she said she'd transfer the money as soon as we got off the phone and pay whatever once the project was completed. She also reassured me she's pay me my full rate for all the work I would be doing. I figured I'd make a months worth of profit with about a weeks worth of work.

Ellsie also said "Bring your kayak as I am now kayaking and there are some beautiful bodies of water to explore not far from my new house."

"Wait. You moved again?"

"Yes, that house was way too large. I couldn't stand it and finally moved a few months ago. I'm now in a much smaller home, near the beach. The house needs work, but I'm up for it and love it already. It will probably be a 3 season house, maybe year round, I haven't decided yet."

"Please text me the address and I'll change it in my contacts. When do you want the new equipment?"

She said "As soon as possible."

"Hmm. I could probably deliver it all a week from tomorrow. Would that be good? Also, do you have a guest room or should I find a hotel?"

"You're staying with me. Don't make other plans. What time do you think you will arrive net Monday?"

I told her "I'll aim for noon to 1 pm."

She said "That's perfect, I'll have the house ready for you and can not wait to see you again and reconnect and work with you."

I could hear excitement in her voice, which got me excited too. "Good bye for now Ellsie."

I told my wife the plans and she wished me good luck, showing no interest whatsoever. I ordered product, prepped what I could. The week dragged on and I couldn't wait to get away and see Ellsie again.

I packed up the truck the following Monday and brought clothes, bathing suit, and kayak and kayaking stuff. I brought anything I thought I might need work wise. The truck was stuffed as there was barely room for me.

The ride down was uneventful. Thankfully the traffic was light. I had the tunes cranked and was looking forward to the work and especially to seeing and being with Ellsie. Because Ellsie was beautiful, smart, had a stunning body and a kind and loving mind. I always thought she liked me as she sort of glowed when I spoke to her. I enjoyed time with her and always looked forward to seeing her. I wish I saw her more often.

While I was driving, singing and day dreaming, I was soon pulling into the driveway of her new house. Or should I say summer cottage? Wow, old summer cottage that was maybe 10 houses from the beach which was at the end of her road. Wow. What a great location.

I got out and heard a door slam shut and saw a blur as Ellsie came running out to me and jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me. This action pushed me back against the side of the truck and I held onto her.

"Wow Ellsie, that's some welcome!" I said.

"I am so glad to see you Lou! I have been looking forward to this since we talked last week."

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a full body hug. Not knowing what to hold onto, I slid my arms from her back and to her butt to keep her from falling. What a nice firm butt it was. It was then that I realized she had on bikini bottoms and I was holding skin and a little material. I was getting hard and very quickly.

She pulled back her head and looked at me and I at her. Her dark eyes looked deep into my soul it seemed. Then she came in and gave me a light kiss on the lips. Wow, not what I was expecting but I liked it.

She pulled back and looked at me and smiled. I was sort of speechless and finally said "It is nice to see you too!" as she winked at me.

Ellsie pulled back and laughed. She put her legs down, still holding onto me.

God, she was beautiful and so freaking sexy. She leaned into me and gave me another hug. I couldn't hide my hard on. I'm sure she felt my excitement. Finally she backed away.

I said "Wow, that's a welcome I'll remember my whole life." I blurted out. "God, Ellsie, you're stunningly beautiful. Why haven't you found a good guy, or girl yet?"

She said, "What I am looking for I have not found. No one can compare yet."

"Compare? Compare to who?"

"Come on, let me help you bring everything in and then we can get some kayaking in the salt marsh in this afternoon as the tide is coming in."

I noticed she ignored my question. I'll have to revisit it later.

I left the question alone and we brought everything into her house. I changed into a bathing suit and mesh shirt and water shoes and went back outside. She had her kayak and stuff out and we put it on my rack and away we went.

"Where are we going?"

"Turn at the end of the road. Then take another right and a quick left into the launch parking area."

We unloaded the kayaks and were soon riding the incoming tide into the salt marsh. I love doing this and was watching the tide, animals and Ellsie as she paddled in front of me. I caught up with her and rafted next to her.

"This is beautiful. Thank you so much for insisting I bring my kayak and we go out immediately." As I held her kayak next to mine. She let go of her paddle and reached out and held my arm and looked at me. "What?" I said. She looked sad. "What is the matter? Are you ok?"

She said "I feel so relaxed with you Lou. You are the only one I feel this way with. I am so glad you are here."

"Don't you have friends out here? You've lived in southern Connecticut for over 10 years now."

"No, not really. Sure I know a lot of people, but they're not really friends. I don't do things like this with them. That's one of the reasons why this is so special with you and why this week is so special. Plus, I don't trust any other computer people as I know you have my best interests. The tide is starting to reverse. Let's turn around and ride the tide out."

We turned the kayaks around and slowly let the tide take us out. I was feeling sad for her. I had to figure something out during my stay to make her more comfortable with local people.

We got to the take out. She easily got out of her kayak and I admired, by staring at her beautiful ass as the biking bottom rode up. Geezus, I had to find a way to not stare at her all the time. I was going to have a permanent hard on while here. That was going to be difficult to hide as I got out of my boat.

Me getting out of my boat, was always a challenge as I am very over weight. Imagine a giant pear with legs and an upper body. I managed to sort of roll out and fall in. I did have Ellsie in hysterics laughing so hard.

She grabbed the front of her kayak and I the back as we walked it to my truck and kayak racks. She seemed to slip on the wet shells on the ramp and went down. I put my end down and went over to her as she stayed down.

"Hey, are you ok? You looked like you went down hard."

I got down on my knees and realized she was crying.

"Ells, what is the matter? Let me see." She rolled over onto her butt. Both knees and both palms were bleeding.

My truck was only a few feet away. I opened the passenger side door and helped her to sit down. She was holding her hands up as tears streamed down her face.

I said "It's OK, I'll fix you up." As I reached around her to grab 2 bottles of water in my center console and a towel. I gently poured water over the knee to wash the shells out and gently blotted it dry. I did this for each knee. I then reached in the back seat for my med kit and bandaged up both knees.

She muttered "I'll replace the towel, it's all bloody." As the tears continued to run down her face.

I then had her bring her palms down, face up and cleaned them and bandaged them too. I then took another look at her knees to see if the bleeding had stopped. It had thankfully.

I don't know why, but I leaned in and started kissing little kisses around her knee and then up her thigh. The thigh was tan and soft and I kissed to her bikini bottom and placed a kiss on her pussy covered bikini bottom. I then jumped to her other leg and repeated back out to her other knee. Then I worked my way back in and kissed the bikini bottom covering her pussy. It seemed like the thing to do and had me wondering what she tasted like.

It was then I heard "Hey, are you guys ok? You've been on the ramp a long time." and saw a man walking towards us.

I explained how Ellsie fell, got bloody and I bandaged her up and was just about to get the kayaks onto my racks.

He came over and said "I am an EMT. Let me take a peek." I said "Sure".

He unwrapped one knee and said "You did a great job." and wrapped the knee back up.

I then said "Can I ask you to help me get the kayaks onto my racks please."

"Sure, glad to help."

In a few minutes we were driving away, the kayaks loaded and locked up top. I pulled over for a sec and looked at her and asked "Are you ok Ells?"

She looked at me, eyes wide and smiled and nodded. I took my hand and brushed away her tears.

"Let's go into town and get some pain meds and fresh bandages."

We drove away and into town. I saw an urgent care facility and pulled in and got her into a wheel chair and wheeled her in. I explained the situation and thankfully there was no wait and was taken right away.

The doc cleaned all her wounds again, wrapped her up and gave me some extra bandages with instructions. She couldn't get them wet for 3 days and if they started bleeding again to get her in immediately. She also had to stay off her feet and just relax and heal. He suggested a 10 to 12 day healing process. He also prescribed a mild pain killer stronger than any over the counter med. The doc gave her a shot too, to be safe.

I got her back in the car. She kind of looked like a mini mummy wrapped in 4 places. I stopped at the pharmacy and picked up supplies. I also stopped at a local pizza place and we brought that back too.

Back at her place, with me at her side, we got her inside and at the kitchen table. I went out for the pizza and to lock the truck.

I found plates and utensils and a water for her and a beer for me and we sat and ate in silence. After I cleaned up, she said "Can we go sit on the couch please?"

I helped her over and gently sat her down. I noticed the sky was getting dark as a storm was coming in. I ran around and closed the windows and grabbed a blanket and sat beside her and covered us up.

"Lou, can you hold me?"

"Sure, let me scootch over." Which I did. I put one arm around her and she snuggled in and let out a sigh. Soon enough she was asleep. I closed my eyes and was soon asleep too.

I woke up to hearing "Lou, Lou. Wake up. I have to pee."

"What? Where am I?" It was dark and I was disoriented.

"Lou, you're at my house. Ellsie. Remember?"

"Oh right, what do you need?" I got up from under her and the blanket. I heard thunder and heavy rain going on outside.

"Lou, I have to pee and need your help getting up." "Ok, hang on Ellsie." As I pulled off the blanket and took her arms, careful to not pull her hands or palms. I got her up and slipped my arm around her waist and walked her to the bathroom. I was thinking I should go too.

Through the door I heard "Lou, go into my room and the 3rd drawer down and please get me a t-shirt. I did so and opened the door with my eyes closed and tossed it to her. She started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"The face you made throwing the shirt in. too funny."

"I was just trying to give you some privacy."

"I was nude. But was behind the door. My suit is in the laundry."

"OK, now I have my imagination to work with. I'm in trouble now." That got her laughing again. She opened the door and had on the long t-shirt. She looked good.

She opened the door and asked for my help. I reached out and put my arm around her waist and drew her in close to me. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug. She felt good. I was in trouble.

"Where to?" I asked.

"The bedroom please." We hobbled over to the bedroom and in it was a huge bed. "Yes, a king size bed."

"By the way" I asked "Where is your guest bedroom?"

"The computers and work area is in the second bedroom. There is no bed in there. You are sleeping with me on the monster bed."

"Uh. Well, I guess I could sleep on the couch."

"NO. You are sleeping with me on the monster bed and that is final. I am not taking no for an answer." She stated this very firmly and loudly.

"Uh...OK. I guess" Not knowing what else to say.

I gently got her into bed, brought the sheet up and kind of tucked her in and bent down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I said "I'll be right back. I'm going to pee, change and brush my teeth. Don't go anywhere." To this she started giggling again.

Off I went to do my business, change and brush my teeth. I closed the lights and worked my way into the bed. The far side of the monster bed. Thankfully I had a flashlight and left that on the nightstand once I got in.

"Good night Ellsie." I said.

"Wait a minute Lou. Get your ass over here and give me a hug. I want to feel you close to me. It's been a rough afternoon and I need a hug."

"Uh, ok." I moved over and spooned her. I stuck my left arm under her neck, across her boobs to her arm and my other went over her and landed on her stomach. I pulled her in closer. Gosh, she felt really good and of course my hard on was felt under my mesh shorts. It could not have been missed.

She wiggled her butt against me. Grinding into my hard on. My nose was in her hair.

"Your hair smells real nice Ellsie. You smell really nice. Your body is nice and warm. Are you comfy?"

She ground her butt into me again and said "Yes, I am nice and comfy now. It's so good to have you holding me Lou. I really like this." As she took her bandaged hand and placed it over mine. "I can feel your heart beating very quickly. Are you ok?" She then giggled.

I didn't know what to say and just gave her a little squeeze. She felt good. Bandages and all.

I don't know why, maybe it was having this supercharged sexy woman in my arms but I started to rub her belly. My hand was on her t-shirt and when she felt me move, she moved her hand off mine.

I could feel where her belly button was and used that as the center point and started running circles around it. Going wider and wider out. I heard a "Mmmm" from her and kept up my movements. Gradually my hand was lower and around the top of her pubes and just below her breasts.

A low "mmmmm, mmmmm" came from her as she moaned some more. I reached down and slid my hand under her t-shirt and then down to her belly button again. Then I started again with the circles, but this time on her skin. Trailing soft circles on her soft skin. I was thinking I would prefer to do this with my tongue and lips. But for now my hand will have to do.

As I got closer to the top of her pubes, she reached out and pushed my hand down flat as her body shook and he had a little orgasm. She released my hand and was still making the "mmmm, mmm" noise.

Reaching the top of her pubes, I slid my hand between her legs, which she opened. I was rubbing her soft thighs and then moved back to her pubes and over her pussy. It was hot and wet.

Ellsie was on her back now and had her legs open even more. I had brought my mouth in to her ear and gently sucked in her earlobe and breathed hot breath into her ear. She was starting to wiggle more and was clearly worked up. My hand below was slick with her wetness and I plunged two fingers into her and started stroking quickly.

In a few seconds she was screaming "Oh god Lou, I'm cumming." She grabbed my hand and stuck them into her pussy and held them there while she rode it out.

She was panting and sweating hard and coming down and I whispered into her ear "The things I can do to you." I then pulled my fingers from her pussy and sniffed them and then licked them clean.

Outside the storm had passed and the moon was bright through the windows. She slowly rolled over eliciting an "Ouch, ow, ow" and was then looking at me. We were nose to nose.

I kissed her nose, then her forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and finally her lips. I placed a hand on either side of her face and held her as I kissed those luscious lips again. So soft, so delicious. I'm sure she tasted some of herself on me. I pulled back and looked at her some more in the moonlight.

"Lou" She said "That was amazing. I came so hard. Harder than in a very long time and first time in a very long time. Thank you." And she then started crying.

"What's the matter Ellsie?" As I pulled her in more closely.

"I have liked you, pined for you for so long. My sister has no idea how lucky she is. For years I have looked for someone, had boy friends. But none made me feel like you just did. Sure, they liked my money, but not me and they had no idea how to make me feel loved. With you I have felt it for years and feel it now."

"Ellsie, I'm just an ugly, old and lonely fat guy. You can do so much better than me."

"What do you mean lonely? You're married to my older sister. Why are you lonely?"

"Well, 15+ years ago, she told me "Sex was for younger people." Period. and that was it. No more sex. No more touching. No more hugging, very rarely holding hands. I turned to sweets and food and gained all this weight. I poured my life into my business and my hobbies trying to fill that missing void of close human contact. Sure, when she doesn't feel good, she wants a hug. Or when she is stressed. But there is no snuggling, no kissing. Nothing. I thought when Covid started it would bring us closer together. Instead I'm lonelier than ever. Holding you now, I feel like I don't ever want to let go. I just want to stay right here and not move."

nutmegman
nutmegman
177 Followers