All Comments on 'Faye and Eli - Ch. 01: “Oops”'

by lamour_en_lombre

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Fantastic first story, so very hot n sexy. More please. I am keen to know where this goes for Faye & Eli. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It could happen. Loved it.

Capricon713Capricon7132 months ago

Hot story reminds me of times long ago in my car

arby2236arby22362 months ago

Excellent first story. Lots of room to explore this relationship. As constructive criticism:

I thought your development of Faye's character was very well-done. Eli's could use a little more work.

A bit more backstory would have been useful in explaining their attraction to each other. More on that camping trip, with them feeling the first sparks of arousal, then tamping that down because of the forbidden nature of the relationship.

Why is a virgin on the pill? This isn't unusual in LitErotica; I read a story the other day where a virgin gets double-penetrated by her high school crushes, and concludes the proceedings by announcing that she's on the pill. (And I continue to be amazed about how easily it is for a woman to engage in anal sex without the benefit of lube, but that's another story.) Again, this could have been dealt with in backstory.

But that aside, well-written, and the sex part was well-done. It's easy for people to go overboard here, but this was about perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really good!!!

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Very nice. Well written and very hot! 5/5

becker92548becker925482 months ago

Loved it, great story

amepaculamepacul2 months ago

Well written and enjoyable. It could, just as easily, been older brother and younger sister as the taboo nature would have increased exponentially. 26 US states allow 1st cousins to marry. That includes California and New York.

I made love to my first cousin for months until we were discovered by her dad. We were both eighteen at the time, so when he tried to have me arrested he was shocked to find out that no crime had been committed. He begged us to stop, so we did after talking it over as to why we would. We did not love each other, we simply lusted after each other and the easy sex we experienced. We both have families, and although my wife left after 20 years and her husband died during covid, we still will not go down that path again. Maybe one day!

For the person wondering why a virgin is on the pill, it can be a precaution moms do. It can also be a way to get the periods and hormones regulated. My oldest daughter was put on the pill when she started her period. She experienced terrible pains and the gyn offered the pill as an option to help.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent writing, very hot too!

JSA69JSA692 months ago

There are not enough stars for me to give this story what it deserves--8 or 9 out of 5. Thanks so much for this. Bravo! Encore!

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 months ago

Great start! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written, entertaining and hot!

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlamour_en_lombre@lamour_en_lombre
Storm and Calm are a demisexual couple who exist solely in cyberspace. They enjoy expressing their love through erotic fantasy, knowing the nature of their own relationship must remain confined to these stories. Together they enjoy listening to music, watching movies, and miss...