Feast

Story Info
She is forced to accept me eating her.
1.9k words
4.22
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

I love the way you are about sex. Open, eager, enthusiastic! You love it when I fuck you. Your cunt or your ass.... And you suck me voraciously when that is what I'm in the mood for. In fact, the only thing you seem at all uncomfortable with is being eaten... and I do love a good feast!

But to truly enjoy eating you, I need to be able to feel your pleasure. It must course through your body and into mine! I have tried being gentle. I have tried threats and punishments, all to no avail. But tonight...... ahhhhh, tonight! Tonight, I know I shall feast!

I come home and find you anxiously waiting. You suspect something is up, but you're not sure what. But I am in no hurry. We have dinner, chatting pleasantly. Then it's to the living room to watch a little television. You sit between my knees, leaning back against my chest. My arms wrap around you and my hands casually play with your breasts. Mmmmm.... so nice. So subtle! Almost unnoticeable at first, but as the minute hand spins around on the face of the clock, I become more aggressive! As the next show starts, I have your shirt unbuttoned and now unclasp your bra, leaving it dangling from your shoulders as your breasts are exposed to my touch... and my gaze.

The air, as always, feels so cool against your chest. It makes you feel so open and exposed. You feel as though you should be covering up, but you know better. You know I have begun something, and you wonder where it will end.

Throughout the show I have been gently stroking your breasts, enhancing the feeling of exposure, emphasizing their availability to me. My touch grew through heavier petting and kneading of your breasts, until I began to focus on your nipples, pinching and twisting them until they are stiff and hard, and I began to flick at them with my thumbs....

Your breathing was short, your eyes closed as you arched your back and tried to press your breasts harder against my hands. The television drones on though neither of us is watching any longer.

Now I rise, pulling you to your feet and removing your clothes. Turning you away from the couch, I stand in front of you and press you to your knees, your face at my crotch. Ohhh... you are ready! You want to see, to touch, to taste my cock! But I am still dressed and instead of allowing you that pleasure, I move to the side, and with my hand on the back of your neck, I purposefully bend you forward until your face is against the carpet, your ass poised invitingly in the air. My hands move to your smooth cheeks, grasping them harshly, exposing your tight anal rosebud to my view for a moment. Then I let go and deliver two sharp spanks! SMACK SMACK One to each cheek, just to remind you who is in charge!

Standing behind you, you can hear me undress myself, but you cannot see. You are so aware of your position! The carpet, rough against your breasts..... the cool air on your raised ass....your pussy so wet from what you imagine will happen next.

But instead of my touch on your skin, you hear me sit down again on the couch and I say "Play with yourself, Jen. Reach down between your legs and stroke your clit."

You groan. Oh, God!! You feel so wanton when I put you on display like this! Your juices literally begin to ooze down your thighs as you reach to obey my instructions. Slowly, at first, but then faster, as you realize how it must appear to me as I sit on the couch, watching you.

"Put your fingers inside yourself," I instruct you. "Spread your wetness all over your pussy."

Ohhhhh....!!!! Oh, yes! How eagerly you comply! And not just one, but three fingers you suddenly plunge into your cunt, fucking yourself for a moment before you move them back to your clit, rubbing it furiously as you begin to rock your hips. The motion causes your nipples to drag across the rough carpet, exciting you further! You almost lose yourself in the pleasure you feel, forgetting that I am watching you, and that it is for MY benefit that you are doing this. But a sudden clap of my hands regains your attention (the sound almost makes you feel my hand smacking your ass again).

"Your ass, Jen. Wet your asshole and show me how it glistens."

You groan into the carpet; your whole body tightens as you hear my words. But you do as I instructed you. Moving your hand from your pulsating clit, you slide your fingers back into your cunt, hearing a squishing sound as your juices flow over them. Then, reaching back further, you spread the wetness between your cheeks and over your anus, taking care not to penetrate as you had not yet received permission. Once finished, you reach back around you with both hands and spread your cheeks so I can see the results of your obedience. Imagine! You thought you were exposed before! But now.... now, with your cheeks spread.... with the coolness of your own juices as they dry on your exposed asshole.... Your body trembles as you struggle not to cum.

Finally, I tell you to stand and turn around. I come to my feet as well, and I direct you to the couch, seating you in the center. Next, I move the coffee table out of the way and kneel between your legs. Placing my hands on the insides of your knees I press your knees firmly apart, spreading you to my gaze. Your cunt is so wet. So red it seems inflamed. When I lifted the hood from your clit, I swear I could see it pulse with excitement!

When I leaned forward to lick your pussy, I could feel you tense up. This was the only time that you ever failed me. I did not understand why, but I knew I could only impose my control in one way, and tonight I would do so. But first I would tease you a bit, following the more familiar script until I was ready.

Placing my hands under your thighs, I pushed them up and out, giving myself access. My tongue moves in to caress your pussy, sliding gently between your lips, undulating from side to side as I lick you long and slow. My lips nibble on yours, moving up, seeking your clit. I know it feels good to you, but your mind is filled with something else, and you won't let go. Instead of opening further, your legs start to close down on me. I know it is not worth fighting, I let go of them, and instead use my hands to augment my mouth. As my tongue glides around your clit, I spread you open and ease two fingers inside. Despite your anxiety, you are still wet, and soon my fingers are moving smoothly in and out of you. This, you like. I sit back on my heels to watch as I fuck you with my fingers. Your eyes are closed, now. Your hands are squeezing your tits tightly and your breath is becoming shallow again.

As I finger-fuck you, I pull my middle finger from your pussy and place the wet tip against your asshole. Suddenly you stop moving, your breath ceasing as well. Time stops as you wait desperately for the entry.... I wait, smiling at your reaction. It always thrills me. As I press forward again your ass rises from the couch, eager to envelop the intruder. I don't disappoint you. I press my fingers firmly into you, filling you until both fingers are buried deep. I begin to ease them in and out slowly, but your hips are beginning to buck more insistently. Soon I am fucking your pussy and ass hard with my fingers. Your hands clasped tightly to your tits as you begin to moan with the approach of an orgasm.

Now I am ready to feast. I pull my fingers from your body; you whimper at the loss. I lean forward again, pressing your thighs apart as I resume my feast on your sex.

The interruption puts you off and you struggle a bit. You put your hands on my head to push me away. Instead, however, I reach my arms under your thighs and grasp your wrists, pulling them down hard! You gasp a bit, and try to pull back, but I hold them firmly.

My mouth is pressed against your sex, licking and sucking. You twist as you try to pull your arms free. In response, I pull harder on your wrists, pulling your hands, clenched into fists, down under your butt. My grip forces your back into an arch, your shoulders back, your tits thrust up and out, your pussy tipped up, open to my mouth as I devour you!

My tongue slides in and out, up and down.... My grip on your wrists has driven out whatever thoughts had occupied your mind. You are open now to the sensations that I am giving you. My tongue is warm. Firm, but pliable as it dances around your sex.

I suck your lips into my mouth and nibble on them gently. My tongue stabs at your clit and your body jerks in response. I pull at your wrists and use my shoulders to press your legs upward, and this time you cooperate. My tongue moves down.... into the cleft between your cheeks.... prodding at your asshole.... feeling it twitch and clench!

Then back up, sliding between your lips, delving into your cunt as I move up to your clit, sensitive now with your arousal. My tongue flicks against it. My lips tug at it. Pulling back a bit, I blow on it gently. And now, I attack it in earnest! Licking it, nibbling on it as if it were your nipple! Sucking it into my mouth where I hold it with my lips as my tongue goes wild against it! And as I do, you go wild yourself....

Where you had been writhing with pleasure before, now your body literally rises from the couch. My hands still hold your wrists. It takes all my strength to hold on to them. It feels as though your arms will surely be ripped from your shoulders if we continue! But I don't stop. I can feel your orgasm flood your body as I hold your clit hostage. Over and over, I feel the tensing of your body as you cum. I am aware of your breathing.... gasping... You are nearly screaming as my tongue continues to caress your clit, so sensitive now from your orgasms! Suddenly everything stops..... you go silent, stop breathing, my tongue stops moving...... And then, like a wave crashing onto the rocks, your body collapses back onto the couch, limp, exhausted, shuddering and twitching involuntarily.

It is over. You can take no more. I keep my face tightly against your sex for a few moments more, not moving any longer, but still a presence.

I let go of your wrists, now. They are limp and unmoving. Your breath is unsteady but growing stronger as you recover. I slide up your body, my face and beard wet with your juices, wetting your stomach and tits before I nestle against your neck and cheek. You have nearly recovered now, but still lie limp, your hands still under your ass where I had left them.

I smile, seeing your exhaustion. Taking you in my arms I carry you to bed and lay you down. Before I can cover you, you are already asleep.

Tomorrow...... tomorrow I will take my own pleasure......

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers