Feature Presentation

Story Info
D/s couple enjoying each other as much as the movie.
1.5k words
4.41
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beeeeeep... The microwave finishes it's timer and I pull the popcorn bag out. I dump the bag into a bowl and come over to the couch. I smile at you and curl up with you on the couch. I pull out a box of Mike & Ike's for you. It's another one of those moments where I want to freeze time because everything is wonderful. It feels so good to be touching you.

I spread a blanket over us and fit myself back under your arm. I have to fight to keep my hands from dipping under the blanket. I should've fucked you before the movie. I'm wet already. You start the movie and just like I promised, we're watching The Fifth Element as our first movie date.

I eventually change position to where my head is in your lap. You're petting me. At first gently brushing my hair back. Your hand starts to move over my body. I'm wearing a skirt so you easily reach under it. I don't have any underwear on and you start rubbing my clit. I burn too hot too quick and I snatch my shirt and bra off. I try to sit up and straddle you. You let me straddle but not take control.

You pull my hair back hard so I'm straddling you but can't move. My hands are undoing your pants and all I want in the world is your cock inside me. Your cock springs free and makes me instantly start drooling. You slowly start sucking and biting my nipples. I whimper when you catch it between your teeth and pull.

"Mmmmm... Please."

"Does this feel good baby?" As you give another hard suck and pull my nipple with your teeth again.

I moan loudly and grind on your lap. Shove my tit deeper in your mouth. You move a hand down to my clit and I try to squirm off your lap. You're having none of it though. You pull my hair and clamp a hand on my hip. You grind your cock up against my wet cunt and I start shaking.

You bite my tit hard and I stop breathing. Helpless while I watch your teeth sinking in to my flesh. I can feel myself dropping into subspace. Suddenly, your hands release me. You stop the movie and you tell me, "Go to our room and bring back the finger clit massager and some wrist restraints."

I collect the items and every step is torture. My pussy is so wet I can feel the slip and slide of my pussy lips over my clit with each step. I come back to you and notice that you're naked now. Ughhh, I love you naked. "Sit down with your back to me." You pull my wrists back and secure them with the restraints. "Now get back in the position you were in." I straddle you carefully. I love watching you all of the time but especially when you're looking at your property. Your eyes flash and melt at the same time... molten really. I move to kiss you and you don't pull me back this time.

Our kiss is passionate and quickly builds into something deeper and darker. I pull back and look at you "please fill my greedy little pussy. I need it bad."

"Good fucking girl." You angle your cock for me and I position my pussy over your cock. We look at each other's faces as I slowly take every inch. I almost cum twice just from taking your cock that first time. I gasp when I reach the base and whimper when I start grinding. You pull my hair again making me stop all movement. "Don't move. You're on top but you won't have any control."

I flash a worried and excited look when you reach for the finger massager. You grab my hair again and I roll my hips. You smack my clit in warning and it makes me jump and squeeze your cock. You turn the massager on and smile at me wickedly. "I'm not going to fuck you... pump my cock in and out of this wet little cunt until you cum several times. Every time you try to squirm away I'm going to add an orgasm before I fill your insides."

Fuck! I steel my resolve to take the orgasm as you move your finger and the vibrator closer. You touch me with it and I'm instantly gasping and moaning. I have to bite my lip and whimper to keep control of myself. You're watching me and fuck that makes it even harder. It's too much... fuck.

My eyes are pleading with you. My cunt grips you over and over. I'm panting and on the edge of cumming. "Pleeeaaasseee baby, oh fuck... fuck." My eyes roll up and I cum hard screaming as I do. I lean forward to kiss you hard while my body is still twitching.

You allow it but pull me back after a moment. You growl in my ear "Again." You smile when you feel my pussy clench at your words. You pull my hair until I'm back in position and put the vibrator back on my clit. This time you don't take it off between orgasms. I have to fight myself to stay on your lap and take each orgasm. I beg you to stop and fuck me the whole time but you love watching me helpless and forced to cum for you. After I've cum several times you kiss me and tell me I'm a good girl but that I'm not done yet.

You position me on my knees on the couch with my face resting on top of the back of the couch. You lean down to my ear and tell me "My fucking turn. You can resist all you want. I'm going to take what's mine. Make no mistake... I own every inch of you." You start fucking me hard. Long deep strokes that have me screaming again.

My hands are still bound so I can't resist physically. This type of play is familiar and powerful. I know I'm safe, I know you'll always respect my safe word. "Please stop. Oh God, please don't do this. I didn't want this." I beg you to stop between moans and whimpers while you rape me.

"Didn't want this? Fucking... lie... you... love... this." Every word in your last sentence is punctuated by a thrust. "I bet your cunt gets even wetter, when I get rougher. A true rapeslut. Let's find out." You clasp your hands over my mouth and nose as you keep fucking me. I can't breathe at all and I can't fight back. All I can do is hope that you allow me to live. I love being so helpless and vulnerable. My life in your hands as much as my body.

I know I can still use our hand signals if I feel I'm in danger. I enjoy the mutual trust required in the act of using and respecting our safe words or signals.

I feel dizzy despite my body being on fire. My cunt is bathing your cock in my juices. You sound satisfied when you say "Just as I thought, you fucking love being raped, love the cock abuse. Do you hear how happy your fucking cunt is?"

You slap my ass hard when I don't answer. I moan and answer "Yes Sir, she's very happy." You continue slapping my ass. Setting up a rhythm. Smack, thrust, rub, pull out, smack, thrust, rub, pull out. "Please... Please." I keep begging between moans and gasps.

You stop for a minute but continue gripping my ass hard. "Please what slut? Do you want me to stop?"

I shudder and say "No, please don't stop."

"Do you want me to fill this pretty cunt? Cum in you, keep you, and breed you?"

Ughhh I hesitate in my answer and you slap my ass repeatedly. "Yes, goddamnit yes."

"Say it then... fucking say it."

"Please fill my cunt... keep me... breed me... please."

"Fuck" is all you say. You start fucking me so hard I swear I'm going to have bruises inside and out. Your hands are back over my mouth and nose and I know you're close. As soon as I feel you start to cum I lose my own battle to hold back my orgasm. I cum so hard I see stars. I feel your cum spurting deep and it makes another orgasm roll through me. I'm shaking and so fucking satisfied. God, I love when you cum in me.

I feel you slip out of me and place a gentle kiss on my upper back. We straighten ourselves up and reposition ourselves on the couch. We finish watching the movie together. I still can't stop touching you. I get a dark thrill every time I think about your cum inside me. We finish our movie and talk about our favorite parts.

I can't wait for our next movie night...