Stranger Danger

Story Info
First date gone wrong but feels so good.
1.5k words
4.26
27k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at myself in the mirror... contemplating my outfit, makeup, and hair. Worrying about what kind of impression I'll make on him. Ultimately, I decide on a cute dress and consider some sexy heels. I second guess myself on the heels after thinking about the fact that my date is essentially a stranger. What if he's dangerous or aggressive?

Briefly, my mind flashes to my guilty pleasure of True Crime series and the occasional documentary on serial killers. I start to giggle while whispering to myself "it puts the lotion on its skin." I ignore conventional wisdom for sex appeal and choose the heels. I survey myself in the mirror again. I'm nervous but excited. It's not everyday a handsome stranger asks you out and I expect him to arrive any minute.

I feel another flash of concern over my decision to give him my address over the phone a few days ago. My concern quickly gives way to a flash of irritation about always having to be so careful... so safe... so damn boring. In a surge of defiance, I decide to double down on my reckless ways. I reach under my dress and slide off the panties I had on and carefully step out of them.

The doorbell rings and I feel a brief flash of panic. I mentally shake myself and move downstairs to open the door and greet my date. He's just as handsome as I remembered. Taller than me, even with my heels. I get tangled and stuck in his eyes again for a brief moment. They are a rather stunning shade of a pale blue-green as to be practically silver. Dark, thick hair that my palms itch to play with. Neatly trimmed facial hair, pleasing features, and a slight smirk on his handsome face. It occurs to me that I've spent the last 20 seconds just staring at the man. I start feeling a blush creep over my skin and smile nervously as I step back and invite him in.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asks with another slight smirk. I realize that my response has amused him... which immediately irritates me.

"I would be less nervous if I knew what you had planned tonight for this date. You seem to want to keep it a surprise." As I talk, he slowly walks toward me, forcing a more intimate conversation. Something about the way he moves makes me want to retreat but I lock my body down in defiance of my own instincts and his attempts to unsettle me further.

"I want everything about tonight to be a surprise for you." He says and smiles warmly. The predatory vibe he was giving me has completely dissipated. Leaving me wondering if I had imagined all of it. Feeling unsure, I reach for my good luck charm, only to realize that I had forgot to put on my favorite bracelet. I excuse myself and move back upstairs, informing my date that I would be back momentarily.

In my room, I collect my bracelet quickly and finish securing it around my wrist. As I start to turn the corner and exit my room, I catch a very brief flash of something swooping down over my head. I am instantly swallowed by darkness. It takes my brain a few seconds to catch up to what my body already knows.

I'm in danger. My body instinctively resists the hands pulling my arms back as I toss my head side to side hoping to dislodge my hood. I have lost the battle for my hands as I feel them secured behind my back. At this point, I realize my last chance is to have a neighbor call the cops. I start screaming for help under my hood only to feel a hand close around my throat and squeeze hard. My voice goes raspy until I can't manage sound at all.

A voice speaks slowly and softly near my ear... "This will go much easier for you if you stop all that noise". I stop trying to scream and the hand slowly leaves my throat. A temporary reprieve as the hand returns to the back of my neck, forcing me face down onto my bed. The hood is suddenly removed and I am overwhelmed by the hard rush of images. My attacker is not visible but my arms are still tightly restrained and I know he's still in the room. I hear footsteps approach the bed and a hand begins sliding up my inner thigh.

My whole body flinches and I reflexively tell him "STOP!"

A fist is suddenly wrapped in my hair pulling my head back. "You really think you have a say in the matter anymore slut? Game over, you lost." His other hand continues sliding up my thigh and I frantically start to struggle in an attempt to avoid that hand reaching its destination. He chuckles at my feeble attempts and whispers in my ear "to the victor, goes the spoils" as two fingers enter my pussy and push deep.

I reflexively gasp and renew my efforts to squirm free. "Fuck... If I didn't know better... I'd say this is exactly what you wanted to happen. Do you fucking hear how wet this pussy is?" He talks to me as he continues pumping his fingers deep. Maybe it's the adrenaline of the situation, my earlier excitement of our date, or some survival instinct that has my body reacting with slick need. I feel a blast of shame at his all too accurate observation. I hear and feel my wetness, even the hard edge of an orgasm approaching. I can't cum like this... from this.

I frantically beg him to stop, to just get up and walk away and I won't tell anyone. "You think you know how to stop being rapebait now slut?" He rolls me over so I can see his face as my arms are still bound tight behind me.

"Yes, I promise. Please just let me go and I'll never do this again. Please." My tone is softly pleading and my voice is shaking. Perversely, I notice that he looks even more attractive as his features are tense with lust and his power over me.

His eyes move up and down my body. My dress is lifted above my hips and the top has been pulled down exposing my breasts. "I think there's only one way to settle this." He suddenly forces my thighs apart and settles his body on mine. I attempt to push or roll him off with my hips but I have little effect. "Only a rapeslut would enjoy what I'm about to do to you."

I struggle in earnest, pulling against my restraints and trying to kick him off of me. He slaps my face hard and repeatedly but is careful to not damage me. I'm stunned by the sting of it and unable to move as he thrusts his cock hard into my cunt. He groans and mutters "Fuck". I yelp and continue trying to squirm away. He pins my hips and fucks me with every inch. I haven't seen his cock yet but it feels too big and he's not being gentle. Every little struggle to evade his cock just sinks him further in my cunt.

That traitorous bitch is gushing around him and I can feel an orgasm coming. I fight it and try to focus elsewhere. Try to ignore my body. His hand wraps around my throat. "Don't you dare look away whore... This is all mine now. Mine to take, abuse, fuck... cum in." He saw my reaction to that last part and seized on it. "Oh, I'm definitely filling this cunt up tonight. Might leave you tied up all night and just keep using your cunt as my personal cumdump." His hand tightens on my throat but I can't look away from his face. He looks so primal and a deep part of me wants him to keep raping me and for much longer than one night.

I'm starting to feel dizzy as he chokes me and starts fucking me faster and harder. I'm almost thankful for how hard he is choking me because otherwise he would be hearing how much pleasure he's forcing me to feel with his cock. I can feel the edge of my vision going grey and it's getting harder to see his face clearly through my watering eyes. I feel him pump his cock very deep and go perfectly still. Savage pleasure crosses his face and past the dizziness, I feel his cock pulsing deep in my pussy. My orgasm rips through me over top of his. He removes his hand from my throat and gradually my vision returns to normal.

He moves away and I can feel his cum slowly running from my cunt. Vaguely I realize that I should be more upset than I am as he moves over to me, kisses my cheek and says... "Well... were you surprised dear?"

He passes me a small kitchen paring knife so I can eventually cut myself free and leaves my once safe house. I move to the front door in a cum soaked shaking haze to lock it and try to regain some sense of security. Something about my key ring hook by the door catches my eye. Instinctively, I realize what is wrong...

I'm certain I kept a spare house key on the now empty third peg.