February Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her keys and stormed toward the door. "I'm not answering that! I'm going to get the kids!"

Let the real story begin....

Linda rested her head on the steering wheel before starting her car. Her thoughts were swimming. A rushing pattern of thoughts that she couldn't slow down. What did Jim know? Who sent him those pictures and video? I didn't pay attention last night there could have been someone there that I know. It was crowded. I assumed that it was a guy that Jim works with, but what if it's a woman that has her eyes on my Jim?

She backed her car out into the street, and headed toward her parent's home to get the children. "Dial: Dee."

her phone connected and dialed.

"Hey, Slut. What's up this morning? Did you dream about that dick last night? I was sure that you were going to join the 'club' last night." laughed Dee.

"Stop it." Linda said as she tried to not panic. "Someone at the club last night sent Jim pictures of me and Daniel."

"That doesn't mean anything." She boasted. "Fuck Jim good and he'll forget all about the pictures. Tell him that he's your soulmate and you love only him. Or it's the liquor. Trust me, it works with Dave. Some pussy and he forgets whatever he was mad at me about. The putz has no idea I come home every week well fucked."

"Oh, you don't know Jim. That's not how he's wired. I'm pretty sure that he knew before the pictures that I'm being a 'bad girl' on Fridays, but he hasn't said anything about it. Every Saturday, we tiptoe around it in the mornings. I know he wants to say something for months, but with busy Saturday kid activities I get a pass."

"Dee, He wants me to stop our nights out." She sighed. "When you first talked to me about it. It sounded fun. A night where I get to be me. I am not mom, or I'm not a wife. You were right it's fun. It's so exciting to know that I can get a man so excited that he can't keep his hands off me." She paused. "Before I started going out with you and Janie, I thought that it was wrong for a married woman to do things that we do to feel alive. To Feel desirable, to feel the lust."

Over the phone she felt Dee's smile. "That's right girl. You keep coming with us, and you'll feel alive and happy then we go home and be good wives and mothers until next Friday when we're sluts and hoes." Dee paused for a second. "I think it's about time for you to really join the club. You need to finally let one of these guys fuck you good. You know you want it bad. Let me tell you that I look forward to gettin' fucked every Friday. When I find one with a big dick, I will fuck him until he gets tired of me. Just one big dick, girl, and you'll understand what I mean." Dee continued, "When the time comes, don't be like Jane and get a regular boyfriend at the club. That bitch will be caught soon if she doesn't get smarter."

"We'll see." Linda promised herself that she would not cross that line if she could avoid it. Having fun is one thing, but having sex with another man was another. She believed Dee that fooling around wasn't cheating. It was harmless fun. She got to be sexy and in control. She loved the power that control gave her.

"Got to go, girl. Dave will be back from golf soon and I have to clean up from my friend coming over this morning." Dee laughed as the call ended.

As she drove, her thoughts drifted back to how this started. On the first "Girl's Night Out', she came home so excited. She had been asked to dance by several young men, and she enjoyed the attention. They told her that she was so sexy, so pretty, and so hot. Towards the end of the first night, alcohol has lessen her inhibitions. Earlier she had tried to stay away from the hard dicks that the men tried to press into her hips during slow dances, by last call she was enjoying the pressure against her pelvis. She was so turned on. She couldn't get home fast enough to have sex with Jim.

It was sometime during the second month, that she starting allowing the men to touch her ass and breasts. She was getting so wet and excited that she couldn't get home to Jim fast enough for a good fucking. She didn't realize that her coming home to Jim for sex had changed from exciting love making to fucking. (Jim had.)

Within a couple more weeks, the touching lead to kissing. The first kiss was an accident, and then once she enjoyed that kiss, the kissing of other men became natural to her.

It became noticeable to Dee and Jane that sometime around month six, when a man was approaching their table, Linda would get up and meet the man with a quick, "Hey, let's dance."

She didn't notice the smiles of Dee and Jane when she did this. Just as she didn't notice that Dee was unhappy with her marriage and she got her happiness having sex with other men. Dee loved to demean her husband, Dave. She talked bad about Dave, a lot. Linda couldn't see that Dee wanted to tear down everybody's personal lives. Linda's included.

Dee bragged to Linda about how she used her power over men. She loved to give head, and she used it to get what she wanted whether it was her husband or her lovers. She joked that giving head allowed her to shop for the best dicks she could fine. When she found one she liked, then she allowed them to have sex with her. Dee felt that it was time for Linda to give her paramours something to remember her.

It was taking time for Linda to accept that oral sex wasn't cheating. Linda rarely did it for Jim so she could not rationalize that she could do that for other men. The thought at first, made Linda feel that would be cheating on Jim.

With more sexual dancing, Linda became more liberal with her dancing partners. She was a woman in heat, she let them touch her anyway they wanted either on the dance floor or the table in the darkest corners. By the eight month, she let the first man's hand reach her vagina. He was an experienced toucher, as he kissed her, he brought her to a climax. He asked her to go out to the parking lot with her but she declined. She was a married woman. Like that made a difference to men. They had worked hard, and expected something in return.

Within a couple of weeks from the first vaginal touch, she found herself touching the men through their trousers. Then, inside the trousers. Finally giving the men a hand job, if that man had gotten her off first. If she climaxed, then they got to as well.

This brings Linda to last week.

Daniel had become a semi regular dance partner. He tried over and again to gain entry into Linda's vaginal. He told her every lie from your husband wanted to be a cuckold, he loved her, and other touches to get his 'reward'.

Linda had too much to drink that night, and Daniel made sure of it. As he rubbed Linda's clit, she pulled on his dick. After she climaxed, Daniel pulled her head to his dick. Without hesitation, Linda took him in her mouth where he would deposit his load.

Linda had never done that for Jim. She felt ashamed, yet excited as well. Linda left without saying a word to Daniel or Dee. She drove drunk to her home where she hid in the bathroom so she would not have to face Jim. Made herself as unappealing as she could and climb into bed. She lied to Jim that her dinner didn't mix with the alcohol. As she laid in bed, Linda started to realize that she wasn't afraid of anything but being caught. She felt excited inside that she had done something so nasty and hadn't been caught.

As she approached her parent's home, she was glad that the pictures and video stopped before she repeated last week's event. Last night, she had a repeat performance with Daniel's hard dick, except this time she didn't get it all in her mouth so it went over her dress neckline. She tried to wash it off in the Ladies Room, but it was still apparent where it landed on her dress. When she got home, she rushed past Jim into the bathroom before he could see the dress. Crisis averted.

Daniel was an exciting partner for Linda. His equipment wasn't as big as Jim, but it was his enthusiasm that made up the difference. Dee's right ,she does deserve it. It is time to join the club, and Daniel can help her on Friday. She smiled as she pulled into the driveway.

Jim's original plan was to wait for Linda to come to her senses and see that her friends were not looking out for her best interests, but that wasn't working.

One evening when he got home, he found a box of wine in the refrigerator. It had been a couple of months after "Girl's Nights" started. He called out to Linda and ask about the wine.

"Oh, the girls and I love it. So I got a box for when they come over." was her reply.

He followed her into the den where he noticed a glass of wine by the TV remote.

His mother had an alcohol problem, and he didn't mind anyone drinking, they had discussed before they married that Jim didn't want it in the house. He felt that it set a bad example for the children. You can't be surprised when your teenagers have an alcohol problem when they watched you drink it their entire lives.

As spring approached, he noticed a new trend in Linda's casual apparel. It was less 'mom' and more 'single woman'. A little tighter and form fitting, She has always looked great, but now she was showing it to everyone. She didn't look like a 'Dee the slut', but Jim was afraid it was heading there.

This caused Jim to look at himself. He wasn't overweight, he was still slim, but he had let himself get softer.

New Plan for Jim. Git fit. It was warmer so he started a morning run/walk. It was more walk than run at first. Now months later, he'd hit around 3-5 miles each morning, and he worked his upper body with some dumb-bells for half hour before he got the kids ready for school.

As Jim ate better, he looked better. Since he looked better, he was more energetic, and that transferred to work as well.

His wife's friends, and their husbands looked down at Jim as a simple salesman. They didn't realize that He probably out earned all of them.

Even though things at home were getting weirder, as Linda seemed to be changing into some bizarro version of Linda. His work life was soaring. He added more accounts with new customers. The hard work didn't go unnoticed.

It was a Friday afternoon when, his Boss, Gary called Jim into his office. When he got there Gary was standing with the senior VP of sales for our company. "Come in, Jim." as he shook Jim's hand. "Have you meet Mr Hughes?"

"No, sir." Jim replied.

Mr Hughes reached out and shook Jim's hand. "I've been watching you for the last year, and I am impressed with not only your sales, but the positive response that we get from your accounts."

"Thank you, sir."

Hughes smiled at Jim. "I have had a team observing you for the last few weeks. Nothing deep undercover, but the daily ins and outs of your day. Interviews with your clients, and such."

Mr Hughes sat and motion for him to sit as well. " Six weeks ago, Gary's boss, Andrews had a medical scare, and decided to take an early retirement. Now, what I an going to tell you must stay in the room until the company announces Andrews' retirement." He nodded that he understood.

'I am promoting Gary to Andrews' position of Regional Sales Manager. I asked Gary to name his successor. The salesman that he feels would be the best District sales manager for the company, and he named you without hesitation."

Gary shouted, "Congrats!"

Jim shook both of their hands. Hughes continued. "Your promotion will mean a jump in salary that's about 40% more than your commissions, but it puts the company in a strange position. You have brought on several large clients, and we would like you to be the contact point for the next 12 months. You will receive full commission on those accounts." Mr Hughes turned his face slightly. "Remember to keep this under your hat. You can share this with your wife if you believe she can keep the secret."

He stood proud. "Thank you. I won't let you down. I appreciate the opportunity."

Jim was beaming as I returned to his office. He couldn't wait to tell everyone in a few weeks when the announcements would be made."

Pressing Linda's contact on my phone, he waited for her to answer.

"Hey, Baby, what's up?" answered Linda.

"Can you skip hanging out with the girls tonight? I would like you be home with the kids and I. It's important to me."

The pause was heavy. "I'll try. It's so important to the girls to have our Friday night."

"It's important to me for you to come home after work." He replied.

The reply was a simple. "I'll try."

When she didn't come home for her family so he could share his good news, Jim understood that he wasn't as important to her as she was to him. It was time to plan for his future, which may or may not include a wife.

A few week later when it was announced that he was the new district sales manager, Jim met with HR where he set up for 50% of his pay to go into the regular checking account, and the rest into a new account. Hopefully, he would have a new nest egg to pay-off the house if everything works out, or he would have the money that he would need for a custody battle for his children.

It was at that moment that he realized that he could be divorced.

Jim pledged to himself to step up his game in a effort to win Linda back.

Linda turned the door handle and walked into her parents home. "Hey, Mom, I'm hear for the kids."

Linda's mom leaned against the door frame. "So you've forgotten how to knock?" She furrowed her brow. "What if Dad and I were being intimate?'

Linda laughed. "You don't do that. You're old."

"I'll bet that Dad and I do it more than you and Jim." Rebecca walked up to her daughter and pushed her finger against Linda's bosom. "How long have you been screwing that guy in the video?"

Wow, mom didn't waste a second. "I'm not screwing anyone but Jim."

"I don't believe that." Linda's mother kept poking Linda. "I saw the pictures and video, Linda. I know what I saw and that is Not how I raised you. How can you disrespect Jim like that? He's a great husband and father."

Linda hurried her answer. "I don't know what you think you saw, but I have never cheated on JIM."

"Baby girl, what I saw you do is disrespecting Jim and it's cheating! You're giving what should be reserved for your husband to another man."

"It's just kissing and touching, Mom. Just girls having a little fun."

"Forsaking all others." Rebecca stated. "It was in your vows."

Linda was getting angry. "It's not like that. Daniel is a good guy."

"Good guys don't make out with married women." replied Linda's mother.

How could Linda turn this around? "Why do you think I cheated with Daniel?"

A frown appeared on Rebecca face. "Maybe it was the video of you giving your boyfriend head in front of God and everybody."

"There wasn't a video of me doing that on Jim's phone."

Rebecca looked sad. "Yes, there was. I erased it so Jim wouldn't see it."

Linda was shocked by that new information.

"Your father should be back with the kiddos soon. Baby girl, you need to get your act together. You're acting like a horny divorcee and that's what you're going to be soon. It is only a matter of time before Jim throws you out. I will testify in court that you're an unfit mother if I have to. So stop whoring around."

Linda wanted to spit nails, she was so angry. How can her mother not understand that it just a little fun. It's not hurting anyone.

She heard the car doors outside. Linda went and met the children and angrily put them into her car, and sped away without saying a word to her father.

When she got home, Jim had a meal for the family to eat. He'd grilled burgers and hot dogs. After the family had eaten, Jim asks Linda if she would like to get away for the weekend? "Sure, we can leave Saturday morning."

"No, if we go, we will leave Friday evening." Jim said firmly.

Linda looked firmly at Jim. "I can't do that. You know I have plans."

Jim stood up from the table. "Then we don't go."

Linda noticed the anger in Jim's eyes. He never looked like that. "So, the sluts are that important, or is it your boyfriend from the pictures? We need to work on us, and we can't do that if you can't stop hanging out with sluts."

"I don't have a boyfriend. He's just a guy from the club."

Jim wanted to scream, but fought to remain calm. "Yeah, a friend that apparently knows you better than I do. I won't argue with you with the kids around."

"Jim, it's not what you think. If you love me, you'll give me this."

"That makes no sense, Linda." Jim walked away. "If you loved me and the kids, you would have never started becoming a slut." He said over his shoulder.

That last remark hurt Linda's feelings. How could he question her love for him? Especially the children?

It irritated her and she began to get angry. Her thoughts turned dark.

If he thinks that I am slut, then I might as well be. Dee and Janie are right, I do deserve so new dick, A bigger dick, maybe too, thought Linda as she watched Jim clear the table.

During the week, Linda thought often about Daniel's dick, and how she was going to make love to it on Friday. She thought about it all week and she was so horny. Friday couldn't get here fast enough. She tried to get Jim to make love to her Saturday night, but he was still too angry. Sunday morning, she rode his morning wood while she thought about her future lover. Tuesday night, Linda joined Jim in the shower, and had steamy shower sex. Wednesday night, Jim fell asleep reading so Linda woke him with a blow job, then rode him to her satisfaction. Jim never failed to satisfy. He knew her too well. Thursday, she abstained. She wanted to be super horny on Friday night.

Tomorrow is Friday.

Jeff and Rebecca were determined to save their daughter's marriage regardless of what they had to do. It was a mystery why Linda has become addicted to this destructive lifestyle. As parents, they had tried to give the best example possible of a loving happy marriage.

Tonight, they sat in the parking lot of the girl's favorite nightspot. Rebecca sat with Jeff, field glasses raised as she watched the people stream into the club. "I see them.", Rebecca stated. "My God, that hussy Dee is unbuttoning her blouse, and pushing up her boobs right in front of the door."

Jeff looked at the door and watched them enter the club. "Let's watch for lover-boy."

He dozed off as they sat waiting for lover-boy to arrive. Jeff felt his wife punch his arm. "I think that him going into the club."

"How long have the girls been inside? yawns Linda's father.

"About an hour."

Jeff straightened up and stretched. "I know that kind of guy. Let the girls buy themselves some drinks then swoop in when they're already buzzing." Jeff opened his door, and walked around to open his wife's door. "Shall we go?"

As Rebecca exited the truck, Jeff could not help himself, he stared and smiled. "May I say, my love, you are beautiful." She was beautiful regardless of her age. "Don't make me get in a fight tonight."

"Maybe next time. Tonight we have a mission."

After their eyes adjusted to the club lighting, it took Linda's parents around fifteen minutes to find the trio's table. It looked like the same booth that was in last week's video. Linda sat at the table looking around, searching for someone. It was obvious that their daughter was seeing someone else besides her husband. Rebecca wondered was this the first paramour, or were there others?

A young man, at least ten years younger than Linda, came over and asked her to dance. She said something to him. He nodded and stood there. A few minutes later, Jane came from the dance floor to slide into the booth. Before her ass hit the leather, Linda was off to the dance floor with the young man.

Jeff frowned and Rebecca had a scowl as they watched their daughter's unbecoming behavior. Rebecca had her phone out recording the behavior. An intervention was looking necessary.