All Comments on 'February Sucks -- Big Time'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 390 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Originally I thought that way it played out was too extreme for punishment. But when Linda was more worry about Marc Fucken LaValliere over her own daughter, that sway me to camp for more of the extreme. Maybe one attempted suicide and one month in the psychiatric hospital. Supervised visits with the kids (come on, kids need both parents) for the sake of the well being of the kids. Maybe she can see what her actions has done to devastated her family.

Fatass47Fatass47about 3 years ago

I’ve read em all and this one is the best

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

Nice one, because you are famous, and rich and powerful means you can't do things you like. There are boundaries. If someone has done like that to me, consequences may be harsh by me. Just remember actions have reactions. Don't piss anyone. I think you get what I said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should have eliminated both. The slut really wasn't sorry she did the things she did. If she's a ward of the state, the state should stop treatment. Turn her out on the street, she deserves it, she should be a streetwalker. Suicide? GOOD, go for it!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this version as well.

The original story sucks - this version sucks.

This version was about 6 pages too long.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this version of the story as well.

The original story was utter bullshit from start to finish and this version is worse.

This is a FANTASY FICTION story - NOT a Loving Wives

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

the best of the rest so far at last we have an ending which sorted the baddies out from the goodies. Cheaters should never profit

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this. Over the top for sure.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

This was undoubtedly the best version of this story by far⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Probably

Probably the best alternative story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Compassion does not need to be earned.

You had him think that she knew what she was doing.

She most certainly did not!

Oh yes she knew the first part, but like a Trump supporter just coulld not see the consequences of her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Trump supporters? The idiots that supported Joseph the Senile have a lot to answer for and the consequences of their mindless actions. Hating Try mp as no reason to vote for someone far worse.

I suppos its like an addict. They know when they start how badly it can end but they go ahead and choose to get hooked anyway. And then ...

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 3 years ago

Probably the best of all the extended versions of the original story. ;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are one of the finer story tellers with your use of characters across stories and foreshadowing. You are the first author whom I am reading all their stories. Not bad for a Red Raider. Gig 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best version. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One if the best versions of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best of them all...Every body got their due.......yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my favorite of all the "Sucks" stories.

xtchrxtchralmost 3 years ago

Leave it to Saddletramp to take a story with a lot of versions and do it justice. This is the ultimate version...there have been a couple of good ones. This will probably be the last one of these that I read. (I guess that I'm just a big Saddletramp fan.)

Thank you for ANOTHER great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My only complain in this version is the way linda reacts when she comes to know that marc had hurt her daughter. I can understand the greatest itch of all and how it clouds one judgment for an extended duration. But, when kids are hurt mommies become momma bears. The only exemptions are the ones who have some mental issues, and if that's the case here then linda needed psychiatric counselling even before she tried to off herself.

Secondly, this version portrays Linda something akin to a mindless itch bearing bitch. Eg. Her dialogs are limited to justifying her actions and defending marc, I am sure a bitch who is intelligent enough to cause a diversion with a non verbal cue is intelligent enough to do more than what she did here. This made up a good cause for the pain, but in that process lost out on something that could've made things more interesting. The protagonist going up against a diabolical bitch is much better that going up again mindless bitch.

Lastly, when going up against someone powerful there should be more threat. Except for the one scene where Marc bursts in the whole "threat" isn't great. Even that felt contrived to push marc into his expected spiral.

I am not saying this version was bad, I am only being a expectant fan who likes to be objective.

PS - I am posting as anonymous cuz i don't have an account here. You can call me Wanden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marc finally gets his due.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

This is a good story. A couple slips in there , Feb 29 only occurs every 4 years.

I liked it in true Saddletramp style. Although i cant help but wonder all the references to owning no guns did not feel very ST

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
The True Winner

Of all the attempts at ending the story, this is undoubtedly the best! Five Stars!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I thought I made a comment here but I guess not. The best of the sequels. The prick got his and the cunt got hers. Way to go.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PDA- pretty damn awesome!

5 stars.

I can’t believe, so many women think with their dicks now in days. In any case, I think she suffered immensely, but STILL does not comprehend, what she did was so bad.... I think there is also a better than average chance, she has cheated before. Look at how her “moral compass”, the girlfriends acted. And allowing Mark to film her, and send it to her husband, shows a lack of caring, that didn’t just develop over night. Thank God, I am stuck in 1985!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep, that's how you do it. No beating around the bush, no wimp, no mild actions. Go for the jugular and overkill.

AqualungbbAqualungbbalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Like it at least as much as the original

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
So a real NFL player punches his fiancée on video, knocking her out...

...and NFL gives him a 2 game suspension? And you posit a team will enforce some morality clause for seducing someone’s wife?

Sure, hitting the little girl and felony jail time? I can see heavy damage done to the team and the NFL enough to let a player go. But for sleeping with a married woman? Even with video? Not happen in’. Morality clause my butt.

Otherwise this is like how I’d LIKE for something like this to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written but woefully over the top macho revenge fantasy of the original versions. The husband is little more than a BTB fan's wet dream (even letting his 6 year old daughter watch a video of her mother kissing another man) and the wife's behaviour has too many contradictions to be credible (not seeming to care when her lover hits her daughter and then almost immediately trying to commit suicide because she's lost her family).

The BTB brigade will no doubt be delighted but anyone with a functional braincell will see it for the cheap exploitation nonsense that it is.

It's a pity because the author is a much better writer that this.

LA

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I find it funny that the previous Anon complains about "exploitation" fiction on an erotica site. That's kind of the point the same way that "blaxsploitation" films exploited the fantasies of their audience and "carsploitation" films exploit the fantasies of that audience.

Loving Wives is definitely (when at its best) "Revengesploitation."

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I loved it, although I haven't read all the different versions of this story. This one was at the top of my list. I noticed that Jim was not shy about telling everyone what happened and even shared the pics and videos. But I don't recall him telling anyone that Linda defended and showed concern for Marc at every turn. I was almost surprised I didn't see Linda ask if Marc's hand was o.k. after she was told he hit her daughter. Lol.

Great story, I felt Jim's pain and anguish though your great writing. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awww, what a happy ending.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Sometimes early in a story I would be thrilled if the LW got run over by a damned ol' train; but In the end, I'd rather not see the ex die of AIDS or an O.D. I have to add winding up in the looney bin to that list. I'd prefer a sadder but wiser frequently present Mom to the kids.

The handful of alternatives I have read before this all have the children's well-being as the prime goal in a resolution. This was thermonuclear/take the bitch OUT warfare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GA's story is a plotting and character development mess that can't be fixed. To work, "Linda" would have to be completely rewritten at the beginning more along the lines of "Dee". No rewrite can fix the organic flaws without starting over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it's a story, but it COULD happen. If Linda "loved" Jim, why did she let Marc pork her. Marc deserves death by beating from a husband that had his wife stolen. Linda deserves any bad thing that can happen for doing what she did. She was more concerned about asshole being hurt than her own daughter.Shouldn't have stopped her for offing herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than the original and 80% of the others at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Must say this is my favorite version of George Anderson's now classic story. I also like the author's preamble given the story's construction. I would say the wife had a mental problem well before the precipitating event ever happened. An even more interesting version would explore that angle, perhaps as a traumatic secret from the wife's romantic past or upbringing. It would explain her motivation and blatant moral blindspot better. Either way, this is the best variant that stays with the original plot. A lot of Literotica stories are clueless and/or pointless, but this author has a distinct and conscious POV which makes it distinctive. Well done!

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

This was a very good story. Will there be a part two.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

This story breeds like hampsters . this may be one of the best versions

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best Feb suck story so far.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

A lot of commenters think this is the best sequel to Feb sucks, but no way. This is too over the top- busting into the guys house, broad daylight, hitting a little girl, screaming profanity at the top of his lungs?? Pro football players DO know something about community relations. Still a fun read, if you suspend credibility.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

One of the best of the BTB lot... Nobody does BTB/justice better than Saddletramp1958. Still my alltime favorite best add-on to this GA disaster is Kalimaxos's version. That epic 5 episode add-on gives the reader an almost Heart of Darkness journey into the debauchery of the human condition revealed by this tale. This one is still great fun though. 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again a high quality story as expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February sucks. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story about a man who is not a wimp but defends his honor and takes care of children, instilling in them the values ​​of honor and loyalty. VERY NONE HAVE THIS STORY IN THIS CATEGORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who does this piggy hubby Jim think he is? Driving her to suicide and placing her in a psychiatric hospital is too much of a price that he makes Linda pay for his small penis and huge ego. If I were in Linda's place, I would immediately invite Mark right after hubby's tantrum after her return and fucked him in the "marital" bed, since he no longer considered her as such and was going to file for divorce. Maybe it'll kick his sexist ass... His wife does not belong to him and can afford variety in sex. Moreover, it was just one night, and the weak hubby was offended like a little naughty boy!

AileyInnAileyInnover 2 years ago

Didn’t read this originally, because I was tired of February Sucks… Read it today after it was linked to another story. As always, you write a compelling story… You even tend to use common sense…

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, the best one yet. Really appreciated the overall theme that no one wins when it comes to adultery in a marriage, especially when kids are involved. Also, as bad as it turned out for Linda hard to feel any pity when she brought it all on herself as well as damaging a whole lot of other people in the process. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story. Wish you could have found a way to be less narrative and more illustrative with more dialogue to push pace. Surprisingly, my most serious comment goes to the complete asshole who attacks Jim and suggests inviting Lavalier to fuck her in their bed. Either this asshole is a complete degenerate unable to care about the meaning or purpose of marriage, lacking any semblance of morality, or just trying to get a rise out of other readers. I prefer the latter as the former suggests the complete breakdown of civility and social conscience.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

A VAST improvement on the "un-wade-through-able" original (I've tried hard, really hard, six or seven times but it still grates like fingernails on glass, -excruciating!)

Actually despite this being one of young Saddletramp's more Gung-Ho, Yee-Hah! Firey-Tales it was rather good! 5/5!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank goodness for Saddletramp1958! Having had the misfortune to have read the well written but otherwise godawful GeorgeAnderson original and having waded through some of the very disappointing alternative versions which promised so much but delivered so little, it was a true joy to see this insipid tale of weakness and capitulation given an ST makeover. ST forever a master of his craft. 5 stars plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep the February story sucked big time. Didn't need a continuation. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry saddletramp1956 for referring to you as Saddletramp1958 in my previous comment. My sentiments remain the same, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best version. Linda needs to suffer for as long as possible for what she did to her husband and children!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, probably the best of the series! However, saddletramp1956 was a tiny bit sloppy with some wording, but very minor in comparison. Always love this authors revenges against the wrong doing spouse. I'm also happy he's healing enough to bring the kids to see Linda ,with him even speaking to her.

The only thing: it was brought up with speaking with Lisa, the lawyer, that the reporter had a liking to Rick; would've liked to know if that went anywhere. Anyway, great continuation of this story, being much better than the so-called masterpiece of the original. 5 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was the best of all the February Stories . Well done

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Original quoted to much. Should have been shorter.

RickguyverRickguyverover 2 years ago

Defiantly the best conclusion yet. 5 stars

LeontheKingLeontheKingover 2 years ago

Best version I've read so far

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Good version, worth a 5 for the scorched earth attitude. I've read a ton of endings for this story and I'm starting to worry - somewhere out there on this planet there is a real guy named Marc (or Mark) Lavalliere!

Wonder if his ears burn from the things said about him? Poor bastard!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave tis a 5, I think it's one of your better ones. The main weakness is with Linda's character, but that is true with most of these Feb sucks versions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FOR ONCE THE SLUT WAS TOLD NO FORGIVENESS!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

This is one of the better sequels amongst the many that have been written. I loathe and hate what she did...yet, something within me hopes that they might get back together.

There’s one or two, or perhaps three people in my life, during my younger years that I had a falling out with over something loathsome (an understatement), yet, I surprised myself that after approximately 20 years, was able to re- kindle a relationship with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this series is a story, but Linda was a grown woman, responsible for her actions. She knew she was married and had kids. She did the deed and had videos. She even was hurt when Jim called him Asshole, and hit him with the frying pan, wondering if he was hurt badly. Dumb bitch didn't say anything about him bad-handing Emma. She said she was sorry, cried, then tried to kill herself. Too bad they caught it, both she and Asshole should be pushing up daisies. WONDERFUL VERSION SADDLETRAMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a shame Jim wasn't a boxer or martial artist and physically beat Marc nearly to death and accidentally hit Linda hard enough she'd starve to death bouncing...

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

ah-DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Iron skillets are great weapons!!! 5 stars as usual...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice rewrite with better consequences for cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much better tham the original

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Another good take on this story. Will add it to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars on this story . I think it improved on Mr. Andersons Story . , Trust Me I would have sued everyone that I could . I have been hit with a Frying pan and it did a number on Me . I kissed a weeks work and spent 3 days at the hospital due to the Concussion i had .

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Too vendictive for my taste. Too black and white. The husband ends with everything, the liver and wife are destroyed completely. That's not life, that's fantasy.

suktisuktiabout 2 years ago

Wrong, it was barely vindictive enough! Five stars from me. Unbelievable betrayal, humiliation, and disrespect. With two young children and a husband who (by her own actions) was nothing but good. Besides, the husband did not directly target the wife himself. He just defended his family and his own feelings and life. She is the basket case who did this unspeakably evil thing, then for some reason couldn't handle her own actions. Her kids and husband are the ones I feel for. As for her, good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with the majority down below, it is somewhat sad but it is just. Hopefully, there is a lesson being taught and learned, maybe that lesson is, "Real good things come with perseverance and sacrifice, that greener grass on the other side is always less green than it seems from a distance." I liked the second version much better in hopes that there is a good/better lesson, even for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce is the only possible ending IRL for something like this, unless you are a fucking cuck. All the blabber by elderly readers of "staying for the children" is thoughtless bullshit. No marriage could be remotely functional after a cold, premeditated betrayal like that. The "justice" aspect of this is excellent, as is the prose.

Now, why do authors write stupid shit like this: "Stay right where you are, hands behind your head." I obeyed the policeman's order and put my hands behind my head. He put my hands behind my back and slipped a set of handcuffs on me. Convinced that I was no longer a threat, he stood me up."

In a the situation, as was written, the cop knew what had happened when he went in. It would be appropriate to tell Jim to put the skillet down and step away, but telling Jim "put your hands behind your head" and the handcuffing is jack booted thug behavior. No CITIZEN should comply with that kind of Gestapo style policing. Fortunately, that isn't how cops are taught to behave in those circumstances in the many jurisdictions I'm familiar with. Maybe some here are "badge sniffers" and get off on thuggish behavior by cops, but free men don't.

Then there is the virtue signaling by normalizing lesbianism and, worse, Obergefell, which has even less basis in Constitutional law than Roe. For all the bitching authors write into their stories about the disgraceful state of "family law", they don't seem to fathom that the modern fucking up of family law was spearheaded by feminists, and especially lesbian feminists.

peterb5740peterb5740about 2 years ago

One of the better endings , maby even the best one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the better endings to GA’s classic. I’m about 60 pages into one now. Hopefully, I can hold my own against all these “legends”! Interesting tidbit regarding COVID-19. The very first confirmed case is now recognized as a male from Modesto CA on Aug 17, 2019. It was only reported by the media on Feb 10, 2020 because the very next was to begin a lengthy dissection of the Biden family by whistleblowers amidst money laundering and blackmail in Ukraine and China. To understand that you’ll have to read my soon to be published work, “Eye of the Storm”. See, truth really is stranger than fiction! Well written ST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jfc thank you for this. I can handle the redemption story but ended way beyond the pale. Keep on doling out the justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WONDERFUL VERSION OF THIS STORY! Just had a thought; maybe we could get Omegaman to let us run her through the UNFUCK MACHINE, then they'd be OK. Shit, I'm a distributor of those machines, I'LL GET RIGHT ON THIS!!

LucasredLucasredalmost 2 years ago

The first version I've read where Linda actually, Eventually shows remorse. Every other version made it seem as though the husband were the one with a problem because he couldn't get past her 'one night'. I did not understand that viewpoint at all.

ttt59ttt59almost 2 years ago

I enjoy how you approach your works. You are an excellent story teller which shows from how many follow you. I've only written a handful but my first one I entitled "paying the piper" which comes from reading the line in this story.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

How did you manage to get 29th February two years running? not a good story, basically a load of crap

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I’’ve read all the spin-offs of February Sucks and yours is one of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Works for me

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

I have read many versions of this, assholes in order 1. Lavalliere, 2. Linda, in almost all versions she, refuses to acknowledge that she did anything wrong. 3. See she is really jealous because she wanted to do it so she refuses to admit it was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not being able to explain why she did it makes me think this should be in Mind Control instead of Loving Wives.

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 2 years ago

Just In Case

You don't happen to think enough justice Or vengeance was meeted out here, you might try Just Plzin Bob's short little flash version. It's short, concise and gets right to it. Not what I did but I can still remember considering something similar to JPB's character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A true classic, even better than the original story.

Bill S.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

SaddleTramp does the Very Best ending as usual. Way to Go SaddleTramp. You are one of the Very Best Writers on Literotica. 10 stars to you my friend. I keep submitting Stories but I will never be as good as you. You are my Idol! Perfect burn on LaValliere and Linda both. Great Job. Thank You

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I've read multiple versions of November Sucks and all of them were pretty pathetic as far as attributing blame and ultimate revenge etc. I think the hatred displayed here by the husband was too much and the so called doing what's best for the children never once entered his brain.

The fact your 'wife' tried to commit suicide not once but fucking three times is enough of a reason to get off your fucking high horse. Listen getting revenge blah blah blah is all well and good. But when there are kids in fucking volved you as the spouse/parent to do the best you can for all involved including your ex-spouse. Remember the person you supposedly loved above all other people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a fan of your stories, Mr. Saddle Tramp. I don't usually comment, but in this case I would have liked to hear about Linda's reactions to the effects her decision had on the family.

Good work as usual, though. :-)

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

In this version of the story where Linda showed little or no remorse for her actions her end was sad but fitting, living out the rest of her life in a mental institution pondering what she did that fateful night to betray Jim and her children. In the end it was a sad, sad story with everyone losing, I would imagine that it wouldn't take to many years in a mental institution that she would just give up on life and die as in the end her human spirit would be gone. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck both the cunt and the asshole. To bad the cop couldn’t have been a few minutes late. The world would never miss these two diseased wastes of skin. Kids are young enough to almost completely forget who the cunt even was.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

The best version so far. It’s clear many of you don’t know how to hold a grudge or seek vengeance. I live in a part of the world where this is a common reaction to being wronged … think Hatfield/McCoyville.

This is how you respond when someone intentionally wrongs you.

Easily 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GA's Linda never really expressed any remorse until the ridiculous "Ellen" scene. IRL, who would know if the remorse was genuine or, instead, just a change in strategy to get "Jim" to cuck-out. While there's a lot of melodrama in this, the core of truth is that NO normal man would ever take such a cunt back. As for the pig of a commenter below, xhrisianj, "Jim" didn't consider the welfare of the children? Let's see 1. Linda didn't think about the children when she betrayed her family and was more concerned about "Marc" than the children, even after Marc assaulted the little girl. That would be enough to make any husband hate the cunt. 2. Her "Pity Party" suicide attempts showed no concern for her children. 3. What she did was evil, and it would teach the children the wrong lesson by normalizing the grossest form of adultery if "Jim" has cuck-out and taken the slut back. IRL, if he had done that, it would have been worse for the children. So, x fucking hristianj, shove your sappy Evangelicalism up your ass.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Of all the Gin Joints oh wait that not right. Seriously this by far the very very best version of this story. it is the well mapped out, organized, believable (considering that even the money grabbing NFL wouldn't put up with this crap 50 times) The M/C were either loved, hated, or got some sympathy. The husband got his pound of flesh and hopefully can move on. In true Saddle Tramp fashion, the potential victim didn't rollover like a CUCK/wimp. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is for AA82ndAA, I thought the same way, too, but then realized most of the other victims might have feared going up against a national known super football star or his team, and the bastard knew it, so he took advantage, and it worked. Well, ST, 5stars again. I enjoyed it like all the rest of your work. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...