All Comments on 'February Sucks -- Big Time'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 390 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The "Lindas" of this world need to be crushed. This story did some justice, but I would like to see one in which Jim is principled enough to simply tell tell Linda the marriage is over the minute the cunt walks through the door and follow through on it. That's realism, unless you are waste of skin cuck or weak, needy, feminized demi-man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wildly creative and well presented. You did the challenge justice indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best of all these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being lesbian is not a "lifestyle choice," just as heterosexuality is not either. A person does not choose his or her sexual orientation. This has been common knowledge for decades by now.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

This really is in Tramp’s wheelhouse

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I'm going to assume the author's just don't think of this, but I was left wondering something after finishing this story and something similar happens often - something big and obvious is overlooked. In this case, after the break-in and Marc ended up in the hospital with serious injuries, that bitch Linda only cared if Marc was okay and she alluded to that multiple times. Now, Jim called her out for that at his parents house, the place Linda made those statements, but it was never brought up again.

When people were STILL trying to convince Jim to give Linda a second chance - "can't you just forgive her for this one mistake" - the first words out of Jim's mouth should be "Did you know that after I kicked her lover's ass she was only concerned that if HE was going to be okay and hopefully without any permanent injuries...She didn't give a shit about her lover breaking into our house and attacking me and our daughter! So, even if she was so, so, so sorry about fucking the guy, it was just sex she kept saying, right? What is her excuse for her emotional caring for Marc? She has feelings for the guy but the husband is supposed to be the one accepting all of that shit? Fuck Linda, her mother and all of their so-called friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many women are 'bowled' over by the attention a star male, always in the public eye, gives them. They become dithering idiots and are so, so grateful of the attention particularly in front of other females. They have a built in gene which demands they seek out the finest males so their children get the best inherited traits and impregnation by that male is eagerly sought. Problem is many females do not recognise the finest males.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Definitely the best version I have read so far, but I can't see how it could be bettered.

Gram1Gram1over 1 year ago

The definitive capstone to this story. I can't see how anyone can top this. Talk about turning a pig's ear into a silk purse. The Saddletramp treatment is definitely what the story needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do appreciate your writing sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, Feb 21, and Feb 22 sucked also. Let’s Go Brandon!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute tosh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is getting old, but I believe that your telling of it is one of the very finest. We expect no less from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel the pathos in the original and in your follow up. Thank you for your ending. It satisfies my want for closure, fairness, and vengeance.

avidreader123avidreader123over 1 year ago

His lawyer didn't help him by filing a class-action lawsuit. The only people who win in those are the lawyers. She should have sued for her client first, then come back representing the others. And he should have publicized that bullshit original offer from the team. Why he would want lifetime tickets to an organization that would protect that kind of asshole is bewildering

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best "February sux" by far!! Saddle Tramp does again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We knew we could count on you to rain cosmic judgements on their heads. I was very upset by the original story. Both are fantasies, of course, but your ending gave me closure. Thanks!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Another good version.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

This is the third version of "February Sucks" that I have read so far. It's also the most realistic. The original has a happy ending that is very unrealistic. Both culprits (Marc and Linda) do not deserve any sympathy. This is the only version that allows Jim to finalize what all of us probably would do if put into a similar situation. Good work.

BTW, I also read "A Father's Justice" and loved it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep...

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Loved it!!!! Best ending of February Sucks of all!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While both antagonists suffered, I think the one who initiated the issue was not Marc, he was simply doing what he did as often as he could. Linda is the one who allowed it. While she suffered, I don't think she ever took accountability for her actions.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Great BTB version of this classic story. Couldn’t put it down. Five stars — wish I could give more!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!! One of the best (for me) alternate ending of this GREAT story which is "February Sucks"... it has definetely given us lots of epilogues 😉😜

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

This Story is like a 9 car pile-up on the Freeway, you can't help but want to look. I've read a few versions of Anderson's story. I this is the best Saddletramp1956. I've lived something like it and it fucking Burns. Even today.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

hilarante!

de las mejores comedias de este sitio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In all the alternate stories I often wonder why nobody has punched Dee square in the nose for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I suppose it's hard to get the exact temperature at which to burn the bitch. The original story was intensely disturbing, so thank you Saddletramp, for writing this.

I found the guy's anger reasonable but the cruelty he displayed in serving the divorce papers in hospital and the persistent nastiness was disturbing. The hero has to be strong and just, but still a nice guy overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the better versions, worth four stars. However, I thought the ruination of Linda's life was too extreme.

JPB

Lowrider2020Lowrider2020about 1 year ago

You get all five stars for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It was just one night." Rather akin to killing someone then protesting that "It was just one victim" and of course it was a whole lot more than just one night, as subsequent events amply demonstrated. Thank you ST56 for dispensing your unique brand of justice to these two loathsome individuals and for providing us all with a counterpoint to GA's stomach churningly atrocious original outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No sympathy for Linda!! She and Marc got their comeuppance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What amazes me in these stories, are some of the comments. How anyone could side with the wife on any of this, is beyond me. I can only hope these people are not married, and have no real world experience, on what it takes to raise a family. Otherwise, God help us! 5 stars to Saddletramp. Another excellent end, to the original.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

porque la exageración nunca es exagerada ! un aplauso para el autor

Norseman123Norseman12312 months ago

Love your take on this story I did a version called Franks game 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like this author and how he makes sure the person who cheated gets their comeuppance. I wish he would have done a better job on how Linda just go up and danced with Marc. Like when they all got to the restaurant, the girls all went the the bathroom and when they came out, they ran into Marc, who put on has charms and then told Linda he was going to ask her to dance with him and Linda agreed she would. Then her other friends pushed her to go to bed with him if he asked her, convincing her because her husband loved her and he would understand the one night only. Then after she danced with him, her and Dee went to the restroom where she told Dee that he asked her to leave with him. Dee convinced her to go, saying that Jim loved her and he would forgive her. She told Linda she would cover for her, so she could get away. Linda then tells Dee to tell Jim she loves him and this was only for one night.

The other thing that should have happened was Jim should have never brought the kids to see her. Or even better yet, he does bring them, but he keeps them away from her, she see them only from a distance and she sees a woman with them. He tells her that she is his fiancé and that the kids call her Mom now. Linda never leaves the the mental facility and lives a long life always thinking on what she did.

Hiram325Hiram32512 months ago

The best "February Sucks" version of all. ST is the boss.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I have read several versions of the February Sucks story and this is my favorite. It has a very clear resolution and Marc and Linda get what the deserve. Very well written as always, Saddletramp!

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Much as I liked this as a good alternate ending, it just, just missed being great, you write that bit differently than George wrote his masterpiece, so it wasn’t flowing for me as it should.

Still I liked your plot line.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes I like it I just wish there was more retribution against the people who cheat no one never see their kids again lose custody in Walmart and all the bad people pay and make laws against paternity and stuff like that

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is by far the best February Sucks story. The cheater, Linda, get's her comeuppance and is totally destroyed for the rest of her life. Towards the end of the story the MC, Jim, makes a comment stating that that Linda and her friends had planned this. If you go to the beginning of the story, there is no indication that that ever happened. I would have liked if the author would have developed that into his story. Showing that Linda, Dee, and Jane knew that Marc would be at the club and that he likes to dance with married women. That could have been part of Dee's phone call. Dee would bring up in her conversation with Linda that Marc was known to take married women home and have sex with them. Dee told Linda that if he asked her she would go with him to have sex and then Dee asked Linda if she would. Linda would say yes. Dee then told Linda if that happens to her, she would cover for her so she could get away. Also it would have been nice that when Linda and Dee went to the restroom, Linda would tell Dee he wants to take her his house and as Linda is having second thoughts, Dee talks her into it. Again, this story was the best one yet, by far. 5 stars for well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When I suspected my wife of cheating I started watching her trying not to be noticed. When I was headed back to the shop after a service call I noticed her and his vehicle's setting beside each other at the city park. I thought now is as good as any. I parked behind them blocking them in. Angie my wife was setting in his truck on the passenger side.I walked up to her side and they evidently hadn't seen me yet. I tapped on the window and she jumped and looked at me. She rolled down her window. I didn't give her a chance to say anything. I asked if she was having car problems? No. Are you going to be home in time for our children? Yes. Well you had better get going look at the time. Omy she said. She got out of his truck saying I'll talk to you later as she closed the door. I asked what do you need to talk to asshole about? Committee work. Really well I need to know when you are going to get off of the Committee and be home with your family more? I enjoy working on the Committee and helping children. I understand but you seem to have to meet asshole more and more and I never hear of you meeting with any other people on the committee except as a group. I'm starting to wonder if something is going to get out of hand or has it already happened? Nothing has happened between Johnny and I. Well I know you are aware if anything dose we will be done I will not allow it in our marriage. One other thing if I ever see or hear of you two being alone again we will separate. We left at that. That night she said she was putting in her resignation at the end of the next quarterly meeting. She said she really didn't want to but her family was more important. I said I know she really liked working with the children but I didn't trust the asshole she was spending time with. 2 years later in a serious discussion she confessed that she and Johnny did have sex and it was before I even confronted her at the park. I was totally pissed and we damn near divorced over it. We stuck together. At a retreat we redid our wedding vows. As we were repeating them I added my oun quietly because we were in a large group. I said that this will be the last time I would say these to her. That was 28 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think this highlights the mistake that the original made. If you read the preface tl the original, you see that one of the group claims she would do it in a flash, the assumption that her relationship with her other half is the same as a normal monogamous couple is I believe very mistaken. Furthermore, I would suggest that when the other female members of the group said that they would, such claims were more bravado than serious.

I appreciate that it's possible that this scenario could come to pass, but I doubt that a 'loving wife' that truely believes she is going to go back to her husband and remain faithful thereafter would behave in the ways portrayed. This is a serious mistake, because in preemptively demonising the wife, you've turned her from being the delusional fool into someone that's intentionally evil and by that light she wouldn't give a shit about her husband, children or marriage ... so all the so-called revenge just wouldn't count for shit as she just wouldn't care.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now that is how it's done!

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Well done, this is even better than the original story. Still a very sad and no one wins.

Thanks for writing….5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

The ST1956 treatment never fails to make any story better.

B3ndoverB3ndover10 months ago

You write very well and I enjoy your stories

numbnutz49numbnutz499 months ago

I've been binge re-reading many of the February Sucks stories. This is the best! Others are close but this one captured the awful act, his rage, the impact on the kids, and the slow steady return of his self- worth. Now, off to the "Just Once" anthology!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story. You did very well in bringing the original story into yours, and I especially liked the immediate reaction to what Linda did; that made the entire story believable.

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

i guess jim informed linda of the damage to Marks body and life since she had a smile. Who knows if Jim has no one in his life and you know he still cares for Linda ( no matter what anyone says she was under Dees influence) at some point the kids will want to spend more time and Linda will get out as she gets better. shit happens and they may get back together

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a bit of friendly advice for the author and any others who try to write BTB stories, or at least ones that contain vengeance for the husband and payback for the adulterers Nothing, and I mean nothing makes the husband look like more of a wuss than suing for alienation of affection. It's almost as bad as "I'm telling mom"

Which is another lame ass BTB trope , "I am sending out evidence of your adultery if you don't capitulate to my divorce terms." Do you really know anyone who has been shunned by their friends and family for cheating on their partner?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1 star.

February Sucks is about repentance and forgiveness. Something so many people do not get when they try to "fix" that story. Revenge is just wrong, it doesn't work, and it sucks so many cannot see that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the rare stories where the husband is firm and says "NO" to wife and friends and in-laws. The husband was crude and matter of fact. The way it should go. No crying, only rage. No stupid forgiveness and friendly conversations. A man.

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

Second time I've read this story, still one of the best 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Regardless of a persons profession, they should still be subject to their actions. It appears actions in this story were appropriate. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hands down, the best ending I have read to that story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like almost all of this story, one part that I thought was too far was her more worried for Marc than her own daughter. No mom does that when she hears that a man smacks her kid so hard she flew across the room.

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was a great story! Five stars!! Right to the end, Linda never took responsibility for her cheating on Jim and she maintained that it was just one night. But it was way more than that. She fucked him again in the morning and did not get home until almost noon of the next day. Lavallier told Jim that he planned on fucking Linda more after that one night and she did not seem to have any problem with that. Linda’s nervous breakdown and suicide attempts were more signs that she never took responsibility for her actions. She actually believed that Jim would forgive her. When he would not, she completely fell apart. Her friend, Dee, tried to do the same thing with another man and found out that there would be consequences to her choice. Dave divorced Dee. These two women thought it was their right to stray from their husbands and the both expected that they would be forgiven and would be able to stay married. They were both wrong. Great story – very thought-provoking!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a MUCH improved version of the original story by GeorgeAnderson. He make the MC a cuck, never addressing how he REALLY would act. This story actually would mirror VERY close to what I would do if in the MC's situation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Still think Asshole got off easy, To bad the cop couldn't have been another block away. Oh well, Breakfast anyone?

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters5 months ago

If MC had finished off LaVal with the skillet, he risked a man slaughter charge, I'm sure US law is similar to UK, use of force is acceptable as long as it is reasonable and proportionate.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not sure people who "attempt" to kill themselves, repeatedly, ever mean to do it. Otherwise they would Google it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One if the best versions of this story. The one that was the best version was where the wife passed on Marc's invitation with no foreknowledge he was coming.

tanker_raytanker_ray4 months ago

this was a nice take on GA's Loving Wives "Pulitzer" story. cheers. TR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good riddance slut

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good one

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LW, THE DOCTOR AT THE MENTAL HOSPITAL AND LINDA'S MOTHER CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES. CUCKS WANT HIM TO RECONCILE WITH THE BITCH WHO WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MARC. SEEMS HE GOT PEANUTS FROM THE LAW SUIT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was the best February Sucks story that I have read and I have read most of them. I agree with some of the comments below that Jim should have gotten more in the lawsuits. For example, from the $12.5M they were asking , he should have gotten around $8M, minimum. The lawsuit against the Sharks , he should of gotten a lot more also. I disagree with one of the comments below , who stated that Jim going after them for alienation of affection made him look like a woose. It would have made him a woose for not doing that. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The ONLY part of the story I didn't like that was unrealistic was the offer from the team to Jim. Honestly, if that was their -real- offer, he should've taken it straight to the papers and reported it to the world. Explain that fidelity, and marriage is only worth 1000 bucks, season tickets, and some merchandise. See how quickly that football franchise loses money.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice btb. Went over the top rapidly with the photos and video and Linda being a total slut with the promise of future dalliances with Marc and then the home invasion and Marc slapping Emma and all the media hype, but hey it is Saddletramp, who is never timid.

silverthorne16silverthorne164 months ago

Excellent addition to the February Sucks library! Thanks so much. I don't understand though why Jim never mentioned to anyone, especially her parents, that she seemed more concerned about Asshole getting hurt than how her own daughter was hurt. That by itself was proof that she was a bad mother.

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

SUPER FANTASTIC STORY!!!!! You nailed it, my friend!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best sequels to this story!

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

#130 FS sequel read. Love the ST treatment on the bad guys. I was almost disappointed about Marc losing only one testicle but then read he couldn't get an erection so all is right in the universe.

mariverzmariverz2 months ago

"Okay," she said. "Remind me to never piss you off, at least not in the kitchen. By the way, where are your children now?"

Lol

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Interesting and well-written interpretation of GA’s story. I was not convinced of the change in Linda shown on Marc’s videos. This was so out of character, or what we were led to believe her character to be, that I found it not believable. The author allowed her character to behave in a very inconsistent way and really undermined the story. She became an instant slut and thereafter was never really was a direct part of the story. As a result, she was totally objectified by Jim became just a punching bag for him. The story seemed to get more extreme as it went on and became more of a BTB story, with Linda winding up on a suicide watch in a mental hospital with no prospects of being discharged. At least Marc ended up broke, less one testicle, and impotent; that was good. I saw no winners in this story, only losers. This was realistic.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

An additional note: Although I think her character change was not believable, once Linda fell under Marc’s spell she instantaneously turned into a complete slut, and never showed regret or remorse for what she did with Marc. She ws even more concerned for Marc than with her daughter Emma when Jim hit him over the head with the frying pan after Marc assaulted Emma. She was only sorry for the consequences, not her action. So in this author’s version of the story, once Linda spent the night with Marc fucking and trash-talking Jim on a video, could never be anything other than Marc’s slut. She deserved the worst, and she certainly got it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

ST, in many of your Loving Wives stories, the seems to be in a trance when she goes with the Asshole (so unlike her previous character), without thinking about the consequences, or of her husband or children, their feelings or reputations. It appears these women were basically nymphos. Such sudden change of character can only happen when sex, lust and don't care about consequences is inherent in one's character. And that is nymphomania. You can't forgive such women, that is not a solution because nymphomania is an addiction that is beyond her control. If you forgive her the first time, she will only continue that the next chance she gets, whether with the same guy or with someone else. So if you are a guy with morals, the only solution is to keep as far away as possible from such women and the alter. Of course if you want a good time with no responsibility, then there's nothing like one of those women. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Best followup version yet Saddletramp, l thank you for your writting story skills 5+++.

Storm113Storm113about 2 months ago

I know this isn't you and completely out of your wheelhouse, but you might want to consider having a reconciliation once in a while. That would be a major surprise! Most of the time I want btb, but if it's done right a reconciliation can work. It's rare and very hard to be believable. Most are just wimp husbands and RAAC, which does not work. You're the king of btb and I still want most of your stories that way. I would just enjoy the surprise of a reconciliation. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just read this for the second time and still think it is the best sequel.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

A very well done sequel. Outstanding!

ImshakenImshakenabout 1 month ago

Scorched earth. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

“Out-Fucking-Standing”, as my old company gunny used to say. The best re-interpretation yet of “February Sucks”. Thanks for this one

‘Tramp, it’s just what the doctor ordered.

5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Great Story,, I think I missed,, why the Lawyer worked for Free,,,

JRandyJJRandyJ20 days ago

Good read ST1956, I enjoy all the twist additional writers put to the FebSux story. Yours at the top percentage of the list. The reaction of the readers of the various stories Is usually entertaining also. It also intrigues me, the people who complain about the additional rewrites of the original story. Maybe they should ask Lit. for their money back and sue the person who held a gun to their head and made them read them.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 22 hours ago

Second reading of this alternate ending by Saddletram and still one of the best. It's always great when Karma takes over and deals out justice and revenge as i should be. They always say if you want revenge start bt digging to graves but don't believe that revenge is just a sort of justice that needs to happen. Our author dealt with that very well. Then there is marriage which puts to the question why? Why marriage when the vows cannot or never enforced and are ignored by cheaters and the court when divorce comes along. It seems prenups are necessary to protect each partner if the marriage goes awry. In my opinion that is all spelled out in the standard marriage vows but the many people and the courts seem to ignore those vows so why do we say them and most state laws agree they mean nothing by making the laws regarding divorce as 'no fault' divorces. Just another nail in the coffin of our laws being soft. A community that is soft on enforcing it's laws about crime just breeds more crime. Look around you, watch the news and it's all spelled out. Shootings and murders and no suspects and more unsolved crimes..........................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...