All Comments on 'February Sucks - For Linda'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the author, thank you - a cool plot reversal ...

I understand all these women's arguments, like: "I can, because I'm a girl, and you're not allowed to behave like that, because you're a boy... But, nevertheless, the author outlined a strange situation ...

Why did Linda, who planned and craved sex with a macho celebrity, immediately caught herself and rushed to reason with her "slutty hubby"?

What about Mark? Did he really let Linda out of his tenacious, predatory claws, got into her position, after Dee's call and brought her back to the club at full speed? The alpha male is trying in every way to save the family of a failed slut and a cuckold? Seriously?

And the last thing. As it turned out - Jim knew everything in advance - about Mark's website, about the intentions of this predator, about the imminent conspiracy of treason after the dance club, about Linda's new blue sexy dress? Why did he pay for a hotel room and feed his wife chicken wings so nicely? All these - hugs, kisses, dancing? What was it, on Jim's part? An experiment? A challenge? Disbelief? Naivety? Ambiguity? Inadequacy? Autosuggestion?

Maybe, after all, true Love still smoldered for the stupid and naive, sweet Linda, and not for the calculating and domineering, progmatic Helen? (Helen is, in fact, an "affectionate and cute anti-MarkLavalier", only she has a pussy and other methods of achieving her irrepressible ambitions and desires... By all means...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice, original ending to a really good story. This ending could use a little more beef and Dee could use a little more humiliation (and maybe a little physical damage). But, justice is served in this version. I really like this take on it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No

All upset and then we find out about Post. Stupid

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but no way Dee walks away after slapping him. Remember to give credit to the original author.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse649 months ago

I'm not really a fan of the ready made girlfriend waiting in the wings story. They just seem very improbable. And yes, I know fiction is a suspend belief undertaking, but it just seems to be an easy plot device.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A little far fetched story line. Marc brings her back.dee is the trouble maker , he should have clocked her after her slap. See leaves the kids behind? Really!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not great, but not bad. Kind of telling that Linda's best friend since High School is a screaming asshole bitch, and Jim didn't appreciate the negative influence she wielded. Why would he want to socialize with people so openly shallow, base, and devoid of any morals or ethics? Well, at least he got out, and ended up saving his children as well.

Topspot101Topspot1019 months agoAuthor

I wish to apologies for failing to name GeorgeAnderson. It was a mistake on my part. I hope everyone, especially George, accepts my mistake as an oversight

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had gotten tired of reading these " FEBRUARY SUCKS" re-writes but am very glad that I went back and took a second look . Well thought out and planned attack on the rest that just let it happen . All but the one where Jim Showed up at Marc's house , but that was too little ,too late . Still something needs to happen to DEE and her asshole husband directly . Anyway a GOOD ending to this series .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He knew for a week and did nothing, that was dumb, that was the time for an intervention before the trip, let her parents know what she was planning and then question if he gets a special night and of course, not with her. Have the parents take her and until he decides what to do, but definitely cutting Dee out of their lives, she's been nothing but a bad influence. Linda's whining at the end, she should have known that would happen, he was right, no man, unless they are a cuck, would love their wife to go sleep with another man, even if they are celebrity. She did not think about the pain that he would go through, only her own and since he gets the kids full time, he should not have to pay for child support anymore. Though would be interesting if she did cut Dee out of her life

bhill8671bhill86719 months ago
This is getting tiring and old!!

Nothing new here. No stars!

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

That is perfection!!! The only thing I might disagree with is Linda not going on with Marc. I would have liked to see the battle she would lose despite straight up tit-for-tat. Still, much more realistic outcome from my perspective. Beats a BTB type ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice variation on a theme that seemed to explode on this site! It's surprising that it hadn't appeared long ago.

Thanks for your efforts here.

BTW: The English language can drive a person crazy. Especially when the spoken forms of a word seem to be the same as the written form. But they're not. Check out the definitions and usages of "to" and "too" and "Their" and "there." The contractions are likewise crazy-making. "Were" and "we're" are often misused because they look so similar. There (NOT "their") are a lot of such usages.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not so hot. He knew for a week but was surprised? Way too much history and Dee. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A failed attempt to make a more balanced story from the original plot. All the main characters appear like they were born in the Planets of Apes, so much was the incoherence and the unbelievability of their behaviour. After hundreds of revisions of an infamous awful tale, it would be better to make it R.I.P.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dee is the manipulator who conned both Helen and later Linda into a relationship ruining decision, and was trying to manipulate our hero into accepting the cuck setup. Let Linda have a lesson learned and good luck with the next relationship but manipulative sociopath Dee needs some serious bad shit dropped on her ass, or at least Linda, Jane, and Dave all realize what she is and cut ties with her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wasn't Linda one of the most abhorrent characters in the history of all stories everywhere? lol. The original is so frustrating. Linda was wholly unrepentant and continuously claimed her sexual experience with Marc was better than anything she could have ever dreamed. Every time Jim had sex with her he would know she was more satisfied by another man. Linda showed him the most heinous disrespect a lover can show another. Why would Jim take back such an evil woman in the original story.

Great job as usual man. You're one of my favorite new authors

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good attempt, not badly written but the story and details just doesn't match up to the original, either in the visceral emotions it produced or the intellectual satisfaction of the end result.

Nice idea with the back story of Dee and Helen though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is never proper for a man to hit a woman, but why do women think it is ok to strike a man? Dee needed a good slap back

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

@Bluehorse64, the term is "suspend DISbelief." Something in the story is hard to believe, but you have to suspend your disbelief and believe it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I applaud the author! As the cherry on the cake, in my opinion, only an absurd epilogue is missing, in which, say, five years later, a cute scene is described in a cozy cafe - where Helen, giggling merrily, recalls the old days and does not cease to thank her long-time, but too arrogant lover Mark - for his delicious penis and for his invaluable help and participation in that cunning intrigue to capture and squeeze the testicles of her silly, but so cute hubby Jim..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, another sweet ending where he finds a beautiful and well-off woman to take care of him. Since Helen had just told him two weeks about the social media post, Jim should have picked up on the stunt when he saw Linda in the little blue dress. The post had Linda in the blue dress and the exchanges mentioned the time and place to meet Marc. Sure, he was smitten with a special night on his mind but something should have clicked. Anyway, it was Jim that cheated on their marriage and was raked over the coals for child support and spousal support. Since he now has the children I still hope that he is paying spousal support (not that he cares anyway since he has a sugar momma to help soothe the pain). Now, on to your other stories.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

GREAT alternate ending!!!!!

Well done!

5 stars from here ;)

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

should be in the non-erotic category.

The story needed more follow up and payoff in the revenge. And either take out Dee's face slap, have him block it or give it back to her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF is everybody so concerned about George Anderson. He wrote a shitty story which so many thought was a masterpiece. No account for taste. What's worse dozens of authors had to put their two cents worth into this garbage story. I gave each one a one star rating.

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

Well done 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"now the pain caused to me by his actions, means I don't want him back, either."

At this point, who gives a fuck what Linda wants?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He shoulda punched Dee out. She opened the door with the slap.

towgtowg9 months ago

smh... The author had a story line platform, already written and formed. And, numerous (far too many) examples to emulate, but this was the best that could be offered? Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't usually like recon stories...BUT wait this is not one of those pussy stories, where the guy is cucked and forgives. This was a really good BTB and well written. Hope he keeps on writing.

Lawrie1941Lawrie19419 months ago

Great concept but needs to be expanded, this is a 5 star story and would be if given the opportunity

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

Jim in this one has no balls he should have let Linda know what he knew (after reading all these stories we know that linda can be manipulated BY dEE). He seemed to love Linda and his kids if he would have said something none of the rest would have happened. What and how he felt about Helen in high school was what 12 years ago very few people can rekindle what was then. He knows the problem is Dee, once Dee is gone life will be good. While Linda was going to break the marriage vows he is the one who did.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Complete nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rushed and lacking in substance. Where's the revenge?

FD45FD458 months ago

Hmm. I will ignore the contrivance, to deal with a deeper issue.

/

What made GA’s original story powerful was twofold: one, that even the best intentioned woman keeps a secret hall pass in her purse. (Men, if honest, probably admit that they have such temptations too). This adds huge doubt into the relationship.

/

The second was a sense of grievous loss. Linda and the MC had what everyone considered a perfect relationship. They had, as described, a deep, abiding, playful love. One where romance was planned in advance, special efforts made.

/

But there is that fucking secret hall pass.

/

So a man who, being blindsided like this can, on the turn of a dime, suddenly he dirty dancing and fucking a HS gf? There is no pain. There is no loss. So there is no power. It just becomes revenge porn.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorta like it, feel it was rushed, Linda, Dee and arsehole need more brutal comeuppance and arsehole needs his career destroyed, really like the addition of Helen

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Best ending yet. Jim had the balls to walk away from Linda the slut. No point staying with her since she left and wanted to be with her dream lover. Doesn’t matter that she didn’t get her “special night”, just wanting it was enough to end the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dee slapped him?

She needed an attitude adjustment and maybe a face rearranged.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter8 months ago

A pathetic attempt to ignore and alter the reality of the story. All that was accomplished was to rob it of all its power and punch. This was, as FD45 noted, a contrived and emotionless stunt. Where GA’s original story was an emotional pressure cooker, this was a mild case of flatulence. Linda becomes a pawn to Dee, Jim makes a painless transition into another woman’s arms. Blah!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I appreciate your efforts in writing your stories, unfortunately they lack substance. More work is needed in this area.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An interesting new take on the February story. This could have been great but felt rushed and didn't align with the known main character and his values. Also there's a big plot hole around him seeing that post before the night out. With expansion and some serious tweaks this could have been a real classic. BardnotBard

nightdragon1nightdragon17 months ago

I have read them all and I love this one best. Keep on writing and I will keep on reading.

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Loved the concept but something was missing,.. maybe but enough depth?

RePhilRePhil7 months ago

That last paragraph was terribly confusing. Kinda sunk the whole story.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

WOW what an amazing take on this story! This showed some tremendous imagination to BTB both Dee and Linda! Fantastic sir, fantastic 10 big blazing stars to you. I am going to read all your stories. Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, Dee's Slap to Jim need some return back. And Linda didn't try to reconcile shows how low life she is to be in real.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So Linda says that "after what he did, she dosent want him back..." but she thought it was ok if she did it and he would want her back? Delusional. Great story. 5 stars.

Lawrie1941Lawrie19417 months ago

A very good rendition however I feel that the story needs to be expanded. Linda should spend the night with Marc and with Helen interacting as you have written but the main storyline and chaos starting next morning. Still 5 stars

Norseman123Norseman1236 months ago

Nice twist 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Epilogue: Nobody ever found out how, but Dee was kidnapped and sold to a Mexican cartel that ran a slew of whore houses in Tijuana. By the time Dave was able to track her down and get her back she was all but used up and had several STD's. Being the piece of shit he was, Dave decided to divorce her. However, when he told Dee, she pulled out a gun and shot him to death. She spent her last few years as some big dyke's bitch in Sing Sing. As for Linda, well if you to to Tijuana sometime ask around for a whore with the nickname "ML bitch."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ha! Excellent original idea within the FS universe. Great imagination to enable a favourable outcome and avoid the ghastly horrors of Linda’s conceit. 5*

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

You still need to have some revenge on the scum who preys on married women. His knees need to go and his face needs scarring, like from acid or fire. He may learn a lesson. Otherwise nice and neat, no waiting just torch the whore

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

I really don't see the Linda we know giving up her children. 3 stars

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller19515 months ago

one of the best there are still some diamonds left in the february sucks mine.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars - better than the original and 99% of the redoes.

As far as revenge on Marc - 98% of all USA football players end up with concussion damaged brains - so his end will not be far off.

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

This is a great twist on an old story, Dee is still the the bitch that ruins people’s lives.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit bare bones. But, not bad.

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

4stars.

I like it. A very different version of the ending. You go Jim!

Ending left me wanting though. If story is short a mic drop ending would be satisying. But since it's not that, then I would have wanted to see more on what happened to Linda, Marc and Dee.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd24 months ago

I didn't like this version. The premeditated plan to fuck Marc means she was just another cheating slut and took away some of the major impact of the original story.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit4 months ago

A cute twist, and surprise, surprise, an original one!!! A bit too bare-bones for this old Grump, though, 3.5 stars.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

different take on the story

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

The original story hit me hard, I suffered a lot with it.

This was harmless, however, because she had planned to cheat on him this time and he already knew it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Changes everything that she planned to cheat. Meaning no thrall to Marc's "spell". But as an aside if he knew a week before, why didn't he just break it up when she was asked to dance or cut in forcefully after the first fast dance. Seriously. He can then tell Linda what he knows and threaten her with divorce anyways. And if Marc gets physical, how will that help Marc seduce Linda? Eating up her husband will ruin the "spell". He lost all agency by doing nothing. In the original, with no foreknowledge, he can be forgiven by not acting fast enough and being tricked. No trickery should work in this case. Still was entertaining, but very different than original.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

I liked the twist on this story but that damn Dee woman, still got away with damaging a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I took a screenshot of the post, and then Helen had to leave. My head was in a buzzy, but I decided this was Dee's doing and Linda would never do anything to humiliate me, as she knew it would end our marriage.

So, I had forgotten about the whole thing right up to the moment Helen appeared in my vision.

====> so he knew and could have easily derailed the whole mess, regardless if Linda was a knowing participant or not (which she was, thiugj that totally flies in the face of the start of the original). But he didn't. And why? Well, he forgot. Wow. And oh yeah the kids are an afterthought. And why did Linda just up and leave her kids? Besides that, loved the story. Hehe. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of my biggest criticisms is authors who seem to be ok with women slapping men with no repercussion. Jim should've countered Dee with a right hook.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would have given you you three stars but you only get one for not slapping Dee back. Once a woman strikes a man he is perfectly entitled not only moraly but also in the law to slap the cunt back. Hard. One star to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wish there was a -10 for stories where a woman slaps a man and he doesn't slap her back.

willyk1212willyk121228 days ago

knock dee on her ass

LechemanLecheman28 days ago

Nice spin to this flogged horse story line, well done!

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica26 days ago

Excellent ending to the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze125 days ago

Like it. I never get tired of February stories.

mndhanson017mndhanson01720 days ago

Again, no one ever gives any comeuppance to Dee, you make a factor in the infidelity, but never fall through with anything afterwards

silverthorne16silverthorne1620 days ago

Not enough retribution against the wife, as I never saw her being truly remorseful or repentant for what she had done. And none against the Asshole, so he is free to keep breaking up marriages as long as he wants!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous