February Sucks – Jim Laughs Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring my hand up and start thumbing Dee's clit as I am fucking her in the ass. She is playing with her tits and thrashing about on the bed. Pretty soon, she starts twitching through another orgasm and I decide it is alright for me to have my own release and Dee's ass is a great place to do it. I start to feel the tingle in my balls, it travels up my spine. I lean forward on my arms and really start stroking into Dee's ass. It is the receptacle I am going to blow my load into and she is going to like it. I fall forward onto Dee and wrap my arms under hers so I can pull down on her shoulder and hold her in place as I fuck her ass. I am sure I am rubbing the shit out of her clit at this angle as she starts screaming. I brain is now tingling as I am just a few strokes away from blowing my load. My dick swells and I can feel rope after rope of cum shoot into Dee's ass. The wave of my orgasm passes over my brain and it is great. I feel like a man again and Dee helping me achieve that is a huge mental bonus. I keep my weight on my elbows as I don't want to squish her. We are both breathing hard and I am sure in all that she climaxed too as I can feel her now, twitching underneath me.

After a few moments, I roll off onto the empty side of the bed.

"Wow," I exclaim.

"Yeah, wow, that was amazing Jim." Dee says. She rolls over and kisses me. She then prances into the bathroom. I hear running water and she returns with a washcloth to clean my dick. Once she is done, she throws the washcloth back into the bathroom and starts sucking my dick. After a brief moment, she realizes I am quite erect. She looks up at me with a raised eyebrow, questioning.

"Viagra," I reply. "I wanted tonight to last."

"Goody," is all she says as she straddles me and lowers her pussy onto my dick. She leans down and kisses me and is then off to the races.

I blow a load into her pussy and another into Dee's ass as we did it doggy style. Reaching around and playing with her nipples really excited me. I lost count of Dee's orgasms at eight.

I was walking out the door when Dee stops me for a kiss.

"You're much better in bed than LaValliere." She says.

"Yeah, right." I reply sarcastically.

"No, seriously. You were concerned about my needs, even though you said it was a grudge fuck. You made me cum way more than he did. Everything about my night with him was about his ego and how awesome he could be with a woman. Not about how awesome he could be to or for a woman. You're a much better man than he is and your idiot wife can't see it." She concludes.

"Thanks," I reply, humbled by her praise.

"What are you going to do?" Dee asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask in turn. I know what she is asking and I really don't want to lie to her, but I am thinking I am going to have to here.

"What are you going to do with Linda? Are you going to divorce her or just keep fucking around on her as a kind of payback?" Dee asks.

"I'm really not sure yet. I think I have to work on my anger issues before I decide." I reply.

"That actually seems like a really good idea. In the meantime, if you want to come by for more revenge, you are more than welcome to." She says with another kiss.

"What about your loyalty to Linda?" I ask after breaking the kiss.

"I seemed to have talked her out of her marriage and then I listened to that stupid bitch and she talked me out of mine. There is no such thing as a Hall Pass in a marriage and we were stupid selfish bitches to think so. With friends like that, I don't need any enemies. Your secrets are safe with me, especially if you keep putting the dick to me like you did tonight." Dee says and kisses me again.

"We'll see," I say as I kiss her and leave.

I get home about 3 AM. Linda is asleep, but wakes long enough to ask me where I have been.

"I just needed some time to think." I say. This seems to be good enough for her for the moment and she goes back to sleep. I have a huge smile on my face as my head hits the pillow and am quickly asleep. I'm sure my three orgasms and the ego strokes from Dee helps.

My alarm goes off way too early, but I am up and out before anyone else in the house is stirring.

I check in with Kathy my cousin when I get to work. She is part of my plot and the engineer of the Ponzi scheme that is going to fleece LW for millions. LW is so arrogant he doesn't think that anyone would do something like this to him, especially family. Well, he had managed to fuck with the wrong people in the wrong positions in his life. Kathy had taken over her father's brokerage when her father retired. LW and Kathy's father, brothers, had forced her to stay in her emotionally and physically abusive marriage, because of LW's business relationships with Kathy's husband's family. Kathy had been actually embezzling money from LW before I had approached her with my idea to get back at LW. She was giddy with excitement to have a co-conspirator once I explained I wanted to get back at LW. She showed me the work she had done to create the trail of false paperwork, the fake defense contracting company that was getting ready to go public. I did some research and saw that an Armed Services Committee Hearing was scheduled in a few months to grant Defense Contracts in October. I helped to tailor our fake company to look like one of the candidates. Yes, this reeked of Insider Trading, but Kathy assured her father and LW that everything was above board. They had both gone all in, selling assets to increase their level of investment to the point of mortgaging their homes and investment properties as well as taking out personal loans. In keeping with the classic Ponzi methods, Kathy had shown them profit returns, really just offering them back a small portion of their own money. They both insisted that it be reinvested in the fake company.

With the Hearing scheduled for October, that became our departure date. Yes, we were both leaving. No, you sick bastards, I am not sleeping with my cousin.

"How are you doing?" I ask. Kathy has been living with her psycho husband for over a year now since her 'forced' reconciliation. She spends much of her time locked in her room, waiting for him to drink himself into unconsciousness. It's only when he is really drunk that he gets violent and she has learned to see the signs and run away until he passes out. The psychological torment when he is not drinking is still too much.

"Counting the days." Kathy replies. This has become her mantra to get her through to our escape.

"We will time it to be a few days before the Armed Services Committee Hearing." I offer. We are close now and with the date set, it will be an actual light at the end of the tunnel.

"I will look to see when the Hearing is actually scheduled. We will leave regardless, even if they reschedule it. I need your Passport Number and Expiration Date, so I can book the Flights. What's your middle initial?" I ask.

"A. for Alice." Kathy replies.

"Oh, after Grandma. That's sweet." I say. We are sharing a moment.

"Yeah, wish she was here. None of this shit would be happening." Kathy comments.

"Yeah, she would be fucking her two boys up!" I say laughing. Kathy is laughing on the other end of the phone too. It is sad because I can't remember the last time I have heard her laugh. "It's good to hear you laugh." I comment.

"Yeah, it feels good. This is really going to happen." She says. I think in disbelief.

"Yeah, Kathy, we are both going to escape our own personal Hell." I offer.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"I'm not saying until after we leave. It is just to be safe. I haven't told anyone. I have handled all the details myself. No one knows." I explain.

"What if something happens to you?" Kathy asks, concerned obviously.

"I have a lawyer that has a letter for you if that should happen. He is supposed to deliver it to you if he doesn't hear from me on a date I have given him. I plan on calling him from the airport and telling him to destroy the letter when we leave." I answer.

"Okay, it sounds like everything is taken care of. I will get you my Passport information and talk to you later." Kathy says, ringing off.

The rest of my workday was filled with daydreams of life without Linda.

A beach somewhere, playing with my kids and some woman I haven't met yet.

The workday ends and I have done enough not to get yelled at today, so it is a success.

I get home and play with the kids. They tell me about school and I help them with homework. Dinner is quiet and Linda keeps looking at me. She seems really uncertain about my behavior. I really don't care. I actually need to check myself as she may get suspicious and she may get others involved like asshole LW. I tone it down and smile at her near the end of dinner. I wonder if she notices the smile doesn't reach my eyes.

We get the kids to bed and Linda has that, 'if I fuck him, everything will be fine look' in her eyes. So, in the interest of acting like things are normal, I go for it. However, this isn't like before, Old Jim is long gone. New Jim uses his cock to fuck whores and Linda has shown herself to be a whore of the first class in the way she has treated me since February.

Once in bed, it was a whole different scene than she was used to, I go down on her like she expects, but I play with her asshole, just like I had with Dee. Linda reacts differently, like I was going places I wasn't supposed to be going. I find this hilarious and pretty much ignore her passive protests. I wonder if she would protest these advances if Marc LaValliere was making them? The thought comes and goes and doesn't affect my erection as I am the one walking around on two legs. If Marc ever does walk again, it will be with a cane. He is also too stupid to coach and can't string two sentences together, so broadcasting is out. He is done with life. He will have his NFL retirement and die alone as he will no longer be attractive to women as a cripple.

I work my way down and am now licking Linda's ass. I am taking it tonight and I don't give a shit if she objects. We have tried a few times in the past, and she says she doesn't like it, even though she came while I fucked her ass and played with her clit. I don't care, it's mine. I spread her cheeks and lick her taint, she moans and I am off to the races. I had prepositioned the lube under the pillows, so now I am working some of the strawberry flavored lube into her backside. When my finger pressed into her, she tenses up.

"Relax," I say. I lick her pussy. "You're going to enjoy this." I tell her. I lick her some more as I work my finger in and out of her ass. After she loosens up, I add a finger and begin to lick her from her asshole to her clit.

Linda is really beginning to respond and I am kind of getting pissed because it seems she has always been slutty like this, but acts like a prude with me because we are married. Fucking great, I think. Straight out of, How to Make a Marriage Fail 101. I had heard of this before, where couples are afraid to open up sexually to their marriage partner about what they like sexually because they viewed it was outside of normal married behavior. Sometimes they will even go outside the marriage to fulfill their desires, thinking their partner will think they are a pervert, without ever even trying to communicate any desire to their partner. Epic relationship failure.

I keep rubbing and fingering Linda's pussy and ass as I knee walk up between her legs. I take the remaining lube on my hand and fingers and rub it on my dick. I move my hand around and start rubbing Linda's clit with my thumb and guide my dick towards her ass. She scoots away a little bit and I move my hand above her hip bone to keep her in place. I move to pin her leg and push my dick towards her ass. She wiggles to keep it from entering, but I stay right with her and the head of my dick pops in and she stops moving. Pushing further, she remains motionless. I move up a little more and start thrusting more vigorously. Linda tries for a moment to remain motionless, but throws her head back and thrusts her hips towards me.

"Yes," she exclaims. What a slut, I want to laugh as I start stroking the full length of my cock into her ass.

I bring my hand back up, so with my thumb I can start playing with her clit again as I fuck her. Missionary anal is the best as she can't hide how much she is enjoying this. Her body begins to shake as she climaxes and I want to start laughing at her, as really all I have done is fuck her in the ass with little foreplay. I can feel her muscle flutter as she climaxes. I almost blow my load in her ass, but I hang on because I want this to last. I want her ass sore in the morning. She grabs my hand playing with her clit as she is overstimulated, so I just keep fucking her ass.

Linda relaxes for a moment and then kind of stretches her body and in that her legs rise up a bit. I grab a pillow and shove it under the small of her back. I then push her legs back and really start fucking her ass.

Linda's breathing becomes labored as I fuck her. She really seems to be enjoying this. This pisses me off because she is not supposed to be enjoying getting fucked in the ass. Then I almost start laughing because it just proves what a slut she really is in real life. I decide it is time to cum in her ass, so I lower my hips a bit so I can rub the underside of my dick on her asshole a little harder.

Soon, I feel a tingle in my balls and it travels up my back, to the base of my skull. I can't help myself and I have to announce what is about to happen.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, Linda." I say with a smile on my face.

"Oh god." She says between moans. This is enough for me and the wave passes through my brain and it is probably the biggest orgasm I have had with this slut. I unload rope after rope into her backside. I can feel her climax too as her muscles contract around my cock and I see her body twitch several times. She just came a second time being fucked in the ass, hilarious.

I decide that is enough for tonight and head to the shower to clean my dick off. When I return from the shower, Linda is asleep. Thank god, tonight I don't have to talk to her.

The next morning, Linda is walking with a slight limp and when she sits at the breakfast table, I see her wince. Even after her 'amazing night and morning' with Asshole, she hadn't been ridden as hard as I rode her ass last night. I contain my amusement at home, but I drive to work with a huge smile on my face.

The rest of the week is pretty calm. She doesn't ask me about the attack on Asshole and I fuck her in the ass a couple of more times. The weekend is another issue.

The clan calls for another family BBQ, so we are subjected to how brilliant LW and Kathy's dad are in all things in life. I try hard not to roll my eyes when they speak or laugh hysterically when Kathy makes faces from across the room.

I do corner Kathy's husband away from everyone and have a brief talk with him.

"Hey, fuckface, you say anything harsh to Kathy or lay hands on her again, I'll take care of you just like I took care of Marc LaValliere." I say to him in my best Charles Bronson harsh whisper. His eyes get wide. "Yeah, that was me, ass clown. They have no idea it was me and he's a big deal. I could make you disappear and no one would have a clue or care, because you're just a low life piece of shit. So, stay the fuck away from Kathy. First, Last and Only Warning." I walk back into the house.

I have to get some more digs in as long as the extended family are all here.

LW is holding court in the living room as usual, pontificating about how awesome something he has done is, which I could really care less about.

"LW, how is the Buel Defense Stocks doing?" I ask. Kathy almost chokes on her drink.

"Uh, oh, well, uh, it's, uh." LW stammers. For once he is speechless. I am trying hard not to laugh in his face. "How do you know about that?" He finally asks.

"Well, it's not like it's a secret. They are a publicly traded company." I explain. LW gives a dirty look to Kathy before he looks back at me in anger.

"Don't be mad at her. I overheard you and Uncle Rob talking about it at one of the BBQ's earlier this summer and was wondering why you didn't share this barn burner of a stock with the rest of the family? From what I understand after I talked to Kathy about investing in it, you both stand to make tens of millions of dollars." I ask as if I am all innocent. The idea is to ostracize them from the rest of the family. Kathy will be able to keep them from actually investing in the fake company. Steering them clear of the farce without alerting them to the scam. Almost everyone in the family know LW and her Dad for the windbags that they are. BDS does exist on the New York Stock Exchange, but it is a completely different company. It pays to do your own research and not have the niece you pissed off give it to you.

"Well, uh, we, uh, well, we just weren't sure the rest of the family would be interested in a high-risk investment like this." LW tries to explain. He is so full of shit. If the fake prospectus he had read was real, there was no risk, at all. What an asshole.

"Wow, that is just the opposite of what the prospectus said and what Kathy's research into the company is showing." I counter. LW is looking really pissed and it is hilarious. What a douche.

I look around the room, the family in the room is about 20 adults, half are amused, the others are pissed. I smile at everyone.

"A prospectus is just an educated guess." Uncle Rod says. The retired broker speaks with authority. I smile at him because I know he is completely invested in BDS too. Having liquidated all his existing portfolio and mortgaged all his properties, so he can put as much money as possible into the fake stock. He is about to be a victim of his daughter's wrath and I think it is hilarious.

"Is that why you pushed all your chips into the center of the table on this stock too, Uncle Rob?" I ask. Kathy smiles at me. She has finally figured out where I am going with this public interrogation. Alienating the two assholes with the rest of the family, so when their finances collapse, they will get no support from the family at all. Uncle Rob gives Kathy a dirty look as the only way I would know his financial status is through her.

"My finances are none of your business." Uncle Rod says in anger.

"Your inability to spread the wealth with the family is however. This opportunity could have made everyone in the family wealthy, but you assholes are just too pompous and greedy for that. Have to maintain your position lording over everyone with your wealth and fucking with their lives. Well, I'm sure now that we have this all out in the open, everyone will continue to cow tow to you grand gentlemen." I concluded. I stand and make a deep bow towards them, mocking them both. Everyone is speechless as I signaled to Linda that we are leaving. We grab the kids and walked out the door.

Several members of the extended family try to stop us and tell me that I need to apologize. I laugh at them as I load the kids in the car. I tell them that those two assholes would be more than happy to make millions while leaving the rest of us in the poorhouse and that they can go fuck themselves.

"You need to apologize." Linda states as we drive away.

"Why? I told the truth." I counter.

"You embarrassed them in front of everyone." She argues back.

"Like they didn't deserve it, fucking with people's lives like they do. You know Kathy's husband beats her and those two assholes forced her to stay with him in order to keep up business relationships. That shit isn't right." I retort.

"Mom, Dad said a bad word." Emma says from the back seat. Both Linda and I laugh.

"Emma, honey, Dad is pretty upset right now. You are going to have to give him a pass on bad words until we get home, okay honey?" Linda asks our daughter.