February Sucks – Jim Laughs Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being served the Divorce Papers, I contacted Jim's lawyer in an effort to find Jim. That's not going to happen as the lawyer explained his arrangements with Jim. He has power of attorney to handle the divorce and the divorce will proceed without the need to contact Jim. Once the Divorce is complete, he will maintain receipt of the Decree until contacted by Jim. He knows that Jim is in a non-extradition country, but does not know which one.

As the children have been taken out of the country, the FBI became involved and they tracked Jim and Kathy to Frankfort. The FBI seemed to lose interest however when they found out that I had been involved with Marc LaValliere. LW got involved with the FBI as well in order to recover his money, but when it was discovered that he had been covering up Kathy's abuse, the FBI ignored his demands. The FBI did ask the IRS to look into LW's taxes as the amount of money he lost was deproteinate to what he had reported on taxes. Now, it seems that LW is talking to the IRS, without a lawyer, because he can't afford one.

I am no closer to finding Jim and the kids.

My night and morning with Marc LaValliere was definitely not worth it. I should not have left with him that night and humiliated my husband. I never should have tried to rationalized it to anyone, most of all myself. I let my ego write a check, I could not cash. My attempt to shift blame away from myself and not take responsibility for my actions, drove Jim farther away as opposed to helping heal the massive wounds I had inflicted on him. LW's interference only exacerbated the problem as it now obviously was a lame attempt at an object lesson for myself and Jim as it just showed that LW thinks everyone around him is just stupid and Jim took that very personally. While Kathy and Jim's theft of LW and Rob's money is a crime of major proportion, I can't really say that it isn't justified. No one should be subjected to physical and mental abuse as Kathy was and I guess if I am honest with myself, Jim was being mentally abused as well.

I tried to convince myself and Jim that my night with Marc hadn't changed anything, but it obviously changed everything and I'm an idiot to think otherwise.

My actions first drove my husband to think about killing himself and then to exact revenge on everyone involved and boy has he.

Jim was patient, methodical and waited until I was sure everything was fine with our marriage before he did take his revenge.

Well played, Jim.