February Sucks – Jim Laughs Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, mommy." Emma acquiesces.

"You need to fix your relationship with LW and Uncle Rob." Linda states.

"I don't want to have a relationship with two men that condone spousal abuse." I retort. Or wives fucking around on their husbands, I complete the thought. This ends the discussion.

The next few weeks consist of me going to work, sexually abusing my soon to be ex-wife's body, putting the final touches on my escape and ignoring people calling on LW and Uncle Rob's behalf. The two arrogant assholes would not stoop to calling me themselves.

Finally, our departure date arrives. I head off like I am going to work, but just go down to the local coffee shop. I wait the appropriate time until Linda has got the kids off to school and has left for work. I head back to the house and pack my stuff. I grab the kids' suitcases along with their important stuffed animals, children's books and Passports.

I send a letter of resignation from my phone to work apologizing for not giving more notice, but naming my replacement and letting them know that I had been grooming them before I left.

I leave my wedding ring, phone and a letter for Linda on the dining room table. It is a letter that I spent about a week composing. I rewrote it several time. I think it is well done.

I jump in the car and call Kathy to see where she is as she is supposed to meet us at the airport and it rolls to voicemail. I drive by her office and her car is not there. I drive to her house and I don't see anything, but as soon as I turn off my car, I can hear her husband yelling.

I smile, it's party time. Taking this guy apart is going to be the best going away present I could ever give myself. Their hidden key is underneath a random rock in their yard. I am through the door and I can hear him yelling and pounding on a door.

I walk up behind him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around.

"What did I tell you about this?" I ask.

He takes a swing at me and I take a step back, easily dodging it as he has been drinking. The martial arts training at the gym pays off. 'Krav Maga for Idiots' as it were, but soon asshole is a broken mess laying on the floor.

"Kathy, are you okay?" I ask, knocking on the bedroom door.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says as she unlocks the door. She steps out and we share a hug. She steps back and looks at her shitty husband laying on the ground. "Fucker," she says as she kicks him, hard.

"What happened?" I ask.

"He saw me taking suit cases out to the car and started screaming at me. I just ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I really didn't know what to do. My phone is out in the car. What did you do to him?" Kathy asks.

"I started going to the gym to avoid Linda back at the end of February and they have Krav Maga Classes. He took a swing at me, so I stopped him. It felt good." I say smiling.

"Well, as long as you're here, let's take your car." Kathy says.

We drive to the kids' school and pick them up. I tell them that the kids have a doctor's appointment.

International Flights normally suck because they take off at the weirdest hours. I could not believe the luck we had when I booked the flight, we were departing at 3 in the afternoon. Non-stop to Frankfort First Class for around $2000 each. Some weird off-season promotion tied into business trips to Europe. Who cares, we were getting out of the country cheap and easy.

Once in the air, I let Kathy know we are heading to Morocco because it is a non-extradition country. I show her a picture of the house I had purchased with the funds she provided from those we stole from LW and Uncle Rob. I did it through a Trust, so it is untraceable.

We land in Frankfort, take trains to Spain, which require no identification. I hire a boat to take us to Morocco from Spain. We enter without talking to Immigration. I hire a car to take us to the house on the coast. Once we are settled, I contact the local authorities and let them know that we have arrived and are just hiding from Kathy's abusive husband. We give them Case File Numbers of her abuse back in the States to back our story and they leave us alone.

It takes us a week to get from Frankfort to Morocco, but the next morning we are out on the beach and I breathe a deep sigh of relief. We have escaped.

We walked away with over 27 million dollars, so we will be fine. There is a school here for kids whose parents are attached to the American Consulate, so we are set for education for the next few years. Life is good. I just wish I could see the look on everyone's faces when their houses of cards begin to fall.

Linda

The first thing that let me know that something was wrong is the wedding ring, phone and letter on the dining room table. The kids not being at the sitters doesn't raise an alarm as I just figure Jim has picked them up. Them not being home is not a concern either as they often go to the park and pick up dinner on the way home. I am actually looking forward to not cooking dinner until I see Jim's wedding ring on the table.

I grab the letter to see what is happening.

Linda,

I have left with the children. It is what you deserve. There is a special place in Hell for a woman like you. Someone that can humiliate their husband in the public manner in which you did and then think that they are so fucking special that the poor pathetic husband will just accept them back into the marriage. I am not that poor pathetic husband.

Our marriage was dead the moment you walked out of Morrison's with Marc LaValliere. When I returned to our hotel room that evening, the one where we were supposed to spend our special evening together, I declared War on all of the individuals responsible for making your night with Marc LaValliere possible and all those that condoned your actions afterwards.

When you returned, you tried to whitewash the whole incident, saying that nothing had changed and our love hadn't changed, but it had because I now knew you didn't love me enough to not fuck other men. You were completely fine hurting me as long as you got what you wanted, so yes, our love had changed, you stupid bitch.

You say you had no control in leaving with Marc, but you made the willful decision to coordinate your escape with Dee and ask her to distract me, so that you could leave without making a scene. That would make your departure a willful act on your part and you a lying bitch! You are completely culpable in your treacherous act and therefore unwilling to admit you are a cheating faithless whore.

I loved you with everything I had and you seemingly explained your love for me as a stupid car metaphor. So, you equate our love to the interchangeability of inanimate objects, fucking wonderful. My only conclusion is that you never loved me as I loved you and I am as replaceable to you as a car.

The evening with Ellen did not even come close to making you feel how I have felt these last several months because I never fucked Ellen and didn't rub it in your face for an entire eight months. So, fuck you. You also had the satisfaction that she rejected me! How fucking sick is that, I bet you still laugh about it. Well, who is laughing now? You have no idea the emotional pain you fucking Marc has reaped on me and I doubt your selfish ass will ever understand, you condescending bitch!

By the way, I knew Ellen was a setup the entire time! I was actually playing along the entire time to see who was setting me up. Seriously, why would a woman like that seek me out in a public setting like that unless it was a setup? I just could not figure who had set it up at the time. I was really not at all surprised when LW revealed he paid for Ellen. Well, LW will get what is coming to him too.

These past eight months have been a living Hell for me and the only thing that has kept me from killing myself has been my plans for revenge and escape. Yes, you almost drove me to taking my own life. I seriously considered it that night at Morrison's, I was going to leap from the roof of the hotel, but by time I reached our hotel I resolved myself to seek revenge.

Me being gone with the children is part of that revenge. You don't deserve to raise children or influence them with your fucked up ideals about how a healthy marriage is supposed to work. Please do society as a whole a favor and have your tubes tied or get a hysterectomy. You can still whore around, but the world does not need any more children that could possibly fall under your evil influence. Society is already pretty messed up and someone as evil as you working actively to destroy marriages isn't helping. Have yourself fixed.

You asked me if I was the one that attacked your boyfriend Marc LaValliere. You know what, "he is such a great guy", your words Linda, that there were so many pissed off husbands between February and September, that I was never even questioned by Police. Is that fucking hilarious!! What kind of "great guy" makes sport of fucking married women? Your special night was so special [sic] that it didn't even pop up on the police or Marc fucking LaValliere's radar! Hope that makes you feel good about destroying what we had on something that was so unimportant to the other players involved.

I will never admit to having done it, but Asshole took something I loved away from me, although the slut, YOU, went willingly, so something had to be taken away from him, his career. Fuck that Guy!

Oh, and just so you know, Dee says I am better in bed than Asshole. Which I found very interesting. She says my dick is almost as big as his and I am not a selfish jerk in the sack like he is apparently. She says your problem is that in your head you are still stuck on the fantasy of Marc LaValliere and your EGO will not allow you to reconcile that with reality. She also says that you have to maintain this illusion because if you don't, it makes potentially sacrificing your marriage not worth spending the night with him and then you are just a stupid bitch and your ego will not let you do that either.

Well, now that I'm gone, you can hang on to your fantasy of Marc fucking LaValliere, because you DID SACRIFICE YOUR MARRIAGE! CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your delusion!

So, what is the conclusion to all this? You Linda are just a stupid selfish bitch and I can't be with you anymore, so I have left and taken the children, so that they are not under your evil influence anymore. Staying together for them in an unhealthy marriage is not good for them, so leaving is the obvious answer.

Please ask LW for help in finding me as I wish I could be there when he is unable to help.

I don't love you anymore, nor will I waste energy hating you. I just don't care about your selfish cheating ass anymore.

Goodbye,

Jim

"Wow," I say aloud. Jim has concealed his hate so well all this time.

I think I am in shock because I don't even cry.

I pick up my phone and call LW, even though Jim warned me not to bother.

"Hello, Linda." He answers.

"Jim has left with the kids." I explain.

"Yeah, I guess he beat the shit out of Kathy's husband too. And she has left as well." LW replies.

"Well, he probably deserved it." I state. "LW, the whole family knows he was pounding on Kathy. Why did you condone that?" I ask.

"I do a lot of business with his father and.." He started. I cut him off.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm glad he made you look like an ass at the last family gathering. You are a real piece of shit sometimes." I hang up my phone.

Well, I didn't get my answer and he said something about Kathy leaving too? That doesn't make any sense?

I call Kathy and it goes to voicemail. Against my better judgement I call Dee.

"Hi, Linda, how are you doing?" Dee answers.

"I'm alright considering Jim has apparently left me." I start. "Did you really sleep with him?" I ask getting right to the point, hoping she may know where he is at.

"Oh, he told you, did he? Well, yeah, we did sleep together a few times. He reasoned that I owed him since I helped you fuck Marc LaValliere and I couldn't argue against his logic." Dee answers, laughing.

"Wow, some friend you turned out to be." I comment.

"Well, we both talked each other into destroying our marriages. How's that for friendship?" She asks me.

"Do you know where Jim and my children are?" I ask my question, avoiding her reply to my question.

"No, I had no idea he was planning on leaving or taking the kids with him. I am honestly sorry to hear that, but honestly, are you surprised?" Dee asks.

"No, given his perspective in the letter he left, I'm not." I comment.

"Must be one hell of a letter." Dee replies.

"Oh, it is. Jim goes on in detail about how he has been living in Hell since I left Morrison's with Marc." I barely finish before I start to cry as I think about everything said in the letter. I hang up my phone as I can no longer talk.

I have no idea how long I sit at the table crying before I hear Dee knocking at the door.

I answer the door and fall into Dee's arms, giving me a comforting hug. She guides me to the couch and I continue to cry. The whole weight of what has occurred over the last nine months hits me. What have I done? I completely treated my husband like shit. All for one night of meaningless sex. It wasn't important. It didn't mean anything in the grand scheme of our lives, but the destruction it wrought can't be measured. I am such a fucking idiot.

"Where's the letter?" Dee asks.

I point at the table where it is sitting.

Dee gets up off the couch, ask me if I want anything to drink while she is up and retrieves the letter to read. She brings me water, gets herself some red wine and sits back down on the couch as she reads Jim's letter. I clean myself up with some tissues as I drink my water.

"So, what's this thing about this Ellen woman?" Dee asks.

I explain how LW manipulated us using the working girl, Ellen and how it pissed off Jim. I had thought it was sweet of LW at first, but now realize that LW is just a manipulative asshole. I explain to Dee how LW had forced Kathy to return to her abusive husband.

"Well, Jim just walking off with another woman would never compare to you leaving with a known celebrity and fucking him and bragging about it for eight months. So, Jim is definitely right on that point." Dee comments after I'm done talking.

I nod at her in understanding. She looks back at the letter.

"You tried to explain your love for Jim and fucking Marc in some kind of car metaphor?" Dee asks next. I spend the next several minutes trying to reexplain the Maserati metaphor to Dee and it really sounds condescending and stupid to me now that I listen to myself explain it again. She calls me a stupid bitch when I'm done.

I get my own glass of wine.

"He tells you to get fixed too. That's messed up. You really hurt him, honey." Dee comments, looking at the letter.

My phone rings, I see it is LW.

"Hello, LW." I answer.

"Where is that son of a bitch? He stole all mine and Rod's money!" LW yelled through the phone.

"What?" I ask, I almost laugh.

"With Kathy missing, we went to check her business accounts and saw that they were all fine and everything was in order, but our two accounts with that company Jim was givin' us grief about were completely empty! We did some more diggin' and saw that the company never really existed that Kathy had just made it all up. It was all just a big hoax, a Ponzi scheme." LW yelled part of his explanation.

"So, Jim, Kathy and my kids are all missing along with all your money?" I ask.

"Looks like," LW replies.

"How much money did they take?" I ask.

"Well, it's, uh, well, uh, it, uh, must, be about over 20 million." LW eventually admits.

That must have hurt his ego a lot. I think. It's hard not to laugh. It's probably a lot more than that, but he won't admit it.

"Well, if they took off with that kind of money, I doubt we'll see them again." I say. "LW he left me a note and in it, he challenged you to find him, doubting you would be able to and I see why now, because you are going to be broke, I bet." I say with a smile on my face. I can take some personal satisfaction in watching LW fall. There is silence on the phone for some time.

"Linda, do you know where he could have gone?" LW eventually asks.

"No, LW I don't. See you at the next family BBQ." I say as I hang up.

Dee and I finish the bottle of wine and contemplate our lives as single women.

We pass out on the couch.

We wake the next morning with pretty bad hangovers, to knocking on the door. I open it to bright sunlight and a process server with divorce papers.

Epilogue

Jim

The first six months in Morocco, I have spent consoling Brides on the beach. You would be amazed by how many are left at the altar, have a disappointing first night of marriage or discover the Groom cheated at his Bachelor Party. Our house is just south of all the resorts and I find about one distraught Bride a week, wondering down the beach, looking sad and I invite them onto our veranda for a drink. Talk about a boost to the male ego. It is like being back in college and being on permanent Spring Break.

Kathy has been having fun too as the resort hotels have very nice nightclubs in them and we have met all the staff and they take very good care of us. She has also been dating one of the permanent staff at the American Consulate and that relationship has the potential of being long term.

The kids are doing outstanding as I am able to hire an amazing au pair, Fatima. She is a college student at the local University and has been teaching the kids French and Spanish in addition to helping them with their homework. All the feminine attention has kept them from asking too many questions about their mother. I explained to them that I had to take them away from their mother to protect them and that someday they may see her again.

Just recently, I have started dating Viki, the Assistant Manager at the Desert Jewel Resort. She is a beautiful French-Arab Woman with black hair and dark brown almond shaped eyes and brown skin. I never would have approached her in a million years, but she had been watching me and the kids come into the restaurant as it was the only one that served an American style breakfast. At first, she approached us in a professional manner, thinking Kathy and I were a couple, but after learning that we were not, she became much more forward. She asked me out and I told her I would have to think about it. After she got off shift that afternoon, she knocked on the door of our house and our housekeeper let her in and introduced her formally. We invited her to join us on the beach and she stayed for dinner that evening. We have been romantically involved ever since. Pretty sure Viki wants to make me her husband as she has introduced me to her family although we have not spoken of long-term plans. She knows about what happened with Linda and has no love for her. Viki loves the children and spends as much time with them as she does with me.

Linda

The family BBQ is very different than they had been in the past. LW and Rod are not present so there is no focal point and everyone seems to really be enjoying themselves. I am down because I am alone. I watch the other children play and miss Tommy and Emma. I learn through talking with everyone that both LW and Rod are completely broke and have moved in with their children. Jim and Kathy have taken them for over 27 million dollars in some sort of Ponzi scheme with that stock they were talking about. I go home alone to an empty house afterwards. I have no idea how I am going to make payments on this thing on my income alone and am going to have to put it on the market next month.