All Comments on 'February Sucks Like Hell'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments (Page 2)
CharetteCharetteover 1 year ago

i´m with Anon there :

Over the top, as promised. I half expected it to end with him coming back to reality and bleeding out in the parking lot,

was my exact thinking as well ... or waking up after the OP

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayover 1 year ago

Before I start, I would like to say I am not into too many sex scenes in a story. I know that that is crazy since I am on this site.

The balance of sex/story was way over the top. From what I estimate more than 3/5 was about sex and how ridiculous all the females fell for him. This story did not meet the standards of the Feb. Sucks stories. I did do it and scored a measly 3.6. It was done under the name MasterFalcon90 and I subsequently closed the account.

Effort 5 plus. It appears you put much time into this story

Grammar: Everyone's grammar is better than mine. 4.4

Flow 2.8 The story did not flow as well as I expected, basically meaning I had to double back to get just the Flow.

Keep my interest. I kept on waiting for more Jim Linda interactions, including the big climatic scene between the two but was disappointed to see there was none. I skimmed through the sex scenes 2.6

Overall grade 2.7 rounding up final grad 3 stars

Final comment. Have a better balance of sex to the story. Linda and Mr. Dick Head got off too easy.

The story could have taken many paths

Marc and Linda get married and cheat on each other

Linda goes to jail prison for 5 years. She is not invited to kids' birthday parties, graduations, weddings, or any contact with grandkids.

Jim couldn't handle the harem lifestyle and married one of the women. and adopt the girl

Jim and Linda has a heart to heart talk before she goes to prison

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Yes, this was a way way over the top fantasy. Jim was still under IV-drugs dreaming of all the fucking he got in his fantasy.

\

So knowing this story is a totally unrealistic fantasy - it was fun. But what a dream to live.....

\

4****, Hooyah, Salutes to jarheads

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"So, I have not seen any more February Sucks stories lately"

,

Then you're not paying attention because there were two in the past two weeks. All of them are beating a dead horse. They pretty much fall into two categories: telling the same story over and over or going over the top. They are all worthless.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 1 year ago

Making it a long term affair really changed a story in a way that didn't add anything.

killahBkillahBover 1 year ago

Was this written by a committee of 8th graders with a stack of Hustlers? Literally EVERY woman this hospital-bound man comes into contact with jumps his bones and immediately falls in love with him! So ridiculous!

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

5 for living up to your name and for the most accurate tags I've seen in a while.

Must admit, I skipped a lot of the sex and skimmed a fair bit of the waffle. This probably could have been 1/2 the length and had a bigger impact.

Still, a decent bit of fun, thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

He could have fucked 100 women, after the fact, and it would not have helped this horrible story. Marc and Linda still didn't suffer nearly enough. You do better writing your own stories. This one should have been in Humor and Satire, where it would have gotten a few more stars.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Dave one great story. It fits very well with alot of your stories I have read. Really long winded at times but you kept the interest going. As one reader noted he was going back to read some of your older stories and perhaps this inspired others to do the same. This missive of yours definitely took a different turn from all of the other writers on the original, I hope you take the good and the bad and make a few more exciting stories come to life

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

This is basically what the french call a grand guignol, a farce. There was nothing too over the top for this,about all you forgot was Linda being the bitch of cell block 9 and enjoying being owned by a bull dyke called spike....

2112literotica2112literoticaover 1 year ago

It became too much to read. I did a fast forward to see how it ended. By far, the worst of all the February stories. I couldn’t vote on it.

hotpussiehotpussieover 1 year ago

i gotta say this much, with all the sequels that has been written about the famous ..Marc LaValliere .. this has to be the very worst one of them all

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Hospital must have mixed the pain killer up with the LSD. You promised OTT so it was expected.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 1 year ago

Terrible. Five women screwing a half dead and broken man,while in the hospital? This is unbelievable, fiction should be believable somewhat. 1*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

I think that with this story, you jumped Uncle Mario.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 1 year ago

I was hopeful for a full on BTB, it went off the rails for me as soon as every woman appeared and joined the queue to have sex with the mc. Rather spoiled the story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was enjoyable, but personally I wouldnt want so many women to deal with. Two is enough. I mean one is enough.

Nothingman83Nothingman83over 1 year ago

It's NOT "Hurrah", it's "OO-RAH!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Yeah sure

Multiple related women just drop their pants and fall in love with a man in a hospital bed. I hear about that happening all the time!

Juvenile and just plain awful.

This one is by far the worst of all the February Sucks stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FARCE

noun

1. A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations, exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.

2. The branch of literature constituting such works.

3. The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works.

That's what this is. A total suspension of belief is required to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He said it would be over the top so untwist your shorts. It was an adventure away from the main story line. What I want to know is all the people who are so tired of the story and Mark L why do they even click on the story just move on read something else. We don't need your comment of " I just couldn't read it, just so tired of the whole February series. Your opinions are not important especially if you didn't read the story idiot. It is not easy to write that is why I don't do it. So lighten up you self righteous wind bags.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

well we were warned that it was over the top lol

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I nearly gave up once the fucking started. Just too over the top and it got boring. Not clever and not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Given the "over the top" tone set by the author for this variant of FS, why would anyone carry the children to see someone serving time for conspiracy to murder their father? In fact, why is Linda still alive after she murdered Jim's child? Sorry, but no one gets a pass for murdering a real man's child. Is Jim a real man or is he not? Linda is due a very personal retroactive abortion that ends the presence of her particular evil on the face of the earth. One of her fellow inmates would no doubt be willing to assist with the procedure in exchange for far less than 1% of Marc's money. The children would be far better off with their selfish slut mother deceased.

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

That’s a crazy story! With a good editor, 80% of the sex cut out and all the girlfriends but one, it would be really good. Right now, it is just a mess, sadly.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Great story

One of your finest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must have meant this to be satire, right? No. It is labeled "Loving Wives". I have to give you credit for effort. You clearly put much time and work into your story. That deserves our respect and thanks. But as real fiction, it is not just "over the top" as you put it. I have read countless novels and short stories over a very long time. Lots of them have been dumb. This one is the dumbest. It is beyond the dumbest. The only explanation I can conceive for this story is that the creator is insane. I will, nevertheless, give it a Five. It is so unique, regardless of the fact that it is total nonsense, that it deserves credit for being incredibly creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess we've finally scrapped the bottom of the barrel with this storyline. I pray there are no more.

Mex9366Mex9366over 1 year ago

I think in the end he was hallucinating. To many pain killers. Way over the top as advertised. Should be in humor. Just missing a nympho midget and the Pope riding a donkey. Could You get that in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know you said over the top. But Jeesuz! This read like someone got drunk and did a collaboration with Redo 1984.

MwestohioMwestohioover 1 year ago

Yes OTP. but fun

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

thought for sure he was going to wake up from a coma having dreamed all of that lol should have put this in the comedy cat. lol o wow just notice this story is so off the wall there only 1 other story in the SIMILAR STORIES options lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great parody! I think that you hit every trope except for the cheaters ending up in a Mexican brothel!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Over the top - definitely.

But, I loved it!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A little over the top, but any sequel that ends with Marc dead and Linda in prison rates a *5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you said it was over the top you weren't kidding.

I couldn't help but laugh every time a woman (except Linda) saw him she immediately did her best to literally throw herself on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I was laughing so hard I almost busted a gut. What foolishness. Creative, to be sure. Very imaginative and a totally different direction that what I expected when Uncle Mario was mentioned as a scorched earth demon on steroids. With all of those women fucking and sucking him in the hospital, I am surprised he did not die from a heart attack. I lost count. Was it 10 or 15 women that wanted his babies? I don't hate nor love this so I guess not scoring is the only option. Too bad, it had potential.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

another great ending. I also have one pending called : February Kicks Ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very repetitive - you say the same things in four different ways one after the other

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

All the sex in the hospital is pretty absurd. Besides, a guy with a broken leg, busted rib or two, injuries to his arms, the concussion, etc… isn’t going to be getting out of bed to use the bathroom. Thus, he’d have a catheter in his penis for few weeks. I didn’t see where any of the women who fucked him in the hospital removed the catheter before fucking him, then replacing it afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I would like him to have woken up and the women were all a dream.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

None of the versions I have read really explained why Linda went crazy. We are left with the just the martian slut ray.

.

This wonderfully crazy story finally gave a sufficient one: it was preplanned over a long time.

.

Yes, there are no real hints in the original until after Linda made her escape, and even then they could be read very differently. But this hidden background gives the setup its best impact.

.

My hat's off to Dave for going back far enough to see the obvious.

.

Apologies to other authors who's good explanation may have skipped my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely over the top as promised. Ignore those who take it seriously.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 1 year ago

Gave it 5☆ did not cars for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure where you lost the plot, maybe the second paragraph.

FordF150guyFordF150guyover 1 year ago

Over the top, but sometimes you just have to say, “what the fuck” have some fun and just go with it. Life’s too short!

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

Well, I think had the same level of believability as the original so it is a wash …

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

As promised, way, way, waaaaaaayyyyy over the top. I read it as was suggested & enjoyed it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn't there s Humorous category? Or a Grand Joke category? What a farce. A lot of the February stories show a narrow range of a Linda, from selfish and stupid to just simple minded arrogant and narcissistic. But this story recast her as the Monster From The Black Lagoon. Well sure, why not? I mean this entire series is ridiculous, and makes the poor Linda character the Punching Bag Lady of Loving Wives. And I still prefer the Hatchet To The Head ending. Four rifle shots is Way too quick. But it was OK. Thanks for the effort.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

That.....that was ...... something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far over the top, as usual. Laughed myself silly. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little too far out for me. 4 stars only because Marc and the bitch got theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful twist to this series. Marc got his, Linda needs to get hers and slowly suffer. Jim should marry either Dee or Cynthia and have both give him . As far as Linda with the abortion, she can't suffer enough. Maybe slowly cut off her fingers and toes, then pull her insides out her pissy, slowly, while she's awake...

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Sorry Dave, but this was trash, if this had been the first time this story had ever been written by any writer then maybe a 3 or 4, but your flogging a dead horse here, certainly not one of your better writings I have to say, there was no fun, or life or excitement in this piece. I only read it because your a writer I know and have made some good stories but having a go as it were to a long dead story many have tried and failed to make better you included it just there. Over the top some say yes it was but that's you so expected that, you would have done better if you used completely different names and locations. Bottom line this is trash writing from someone that should have known better and it's affected your overall output sorry mate but it's a Big NO from me

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
As promised…

…over the top. Way over. Definitely a different take on this story, AND on pheromones in hospital beds.

Wilky1Wilky1over 1 year ago

That was a nice twist on the original but that is all I can say about. I know what people write sometimes is from imagination and how they see a story unfolding, but honestly what were you thinking of destroying a good story with so much unbelievable sex and crap. Sorry but I did not enjoy this story even though I read right through it, but it just got worse.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Lots of comedy, fun to read. Yep, over the top! During all of the hospital scenes, I was waiting for Jim to wake up and realize it was all a crazy dream/nightmare.

Kudos for putting the insanity into words.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

I love the way you write but this story was just not up to your par

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF did I just read? Helter-skelter comes to mind. Three stars ⭐️ for this mind trip.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

I found this story to be okay. The "over the top" elements were amusing. I had to deduct stars though for the dialogue. I know the main character had a concussion, but the way his thoughts jumped around from one extreme to another did not feel genuine. I am guessing the writer was going for capturing the feelings of confusion one would feel, but just seemed like he was having mental health issues. In general, the dialogue was way too sharp and staccato, did not read like natural conversation. I felt like the character was declaring thoughts on a constant basis, rather than just thinking or talking. The dialogue could use some work.

And now on to the fun part: Some of the comments are absolutely hysterical. I particularly liked the people that stated that it was too over the top. The author says in the first paragraph, this is "over the top". So people quibbled about how over the top is appropriate? That's like complaining about gaining weight after eating ice cream all day long. What did they expect? I am guessing some of these commenters are not fans of "The Onion". The other category of commenter that generates amusement for me are the haters. I get that amature-written stories are not going to be well-received by all. What I don't connect is how bad writing makes someone a baby-killing maniac that doesn't recycle, or whatever other epithets some choose. Those negative personal comments say a lot more about the commenting person than the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike others, i'm totally fine with FebSucks stories popping up. I don't really quite get the hate for most of them. The entire LW section is predicated on retreading old ground, after all.

Unfortunately, I quite dislike this story. I don't mind over-the-top stories as long as they are written in a way that at least tries to make them believable and coherent versus just being crackfic stories. This story falls into the crackfic category. After a certain point, no real effort is made to keep it somewhat believable, nor is attention paid to what the story should mostly be about, the conflict between the husband and soon-to-be ex. Instead, only a couple of paragraphs at the end even involve Linda, and those are unsatisfying.

Overall, this could have been a much, much better story, even keeping the over-the-top elements, but instead is just a dumb crackfic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dave, you must be bored off your ass in that truck?

I have read many of your stories and this one was recycled from a couple of your submissions. The hospital scene was deja moo all over again. (Read this BS before). All the women that we secretly in love with the MC and suffering in silence until the bitch let him wide open and available, then they rape him.

As it was one of your stories and I know your style, it actually exceeded my expectations. 5 stars.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 1 year ago

When you said “over the top” I had no idea Andromeda galaxy was you measuring stick! ROFLMO

I do enjoy the many February Sucks stories, even the totally outrageous ones. Keep up the good work.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

For reasons I cannot even get close to understanding I decided try and read this epic tribute to godawful writing. I have a mental issue I guess, as I almost never stop reading a story or book once I start regardless of how I feel about it. I'm proud to say that this drivel was so extraordinarily bad I was able to stop reading and skim a few sentences and read THE ALL CAPS SHIT but that didn't help much either. I'm certain I lost some IQ points from being exposed to this. Enjoy the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"""""""Because they are so incredibly perfect. So big and beautiful! They look TOO perfect to be real. Jesus, if I was with you, I'd never go to work. I'd stay home and fuck you all day, every single day of the week! Not to mention that gorgeous behind of yours. You are so beautiful it's ridiculous.""""""""""" WHO ever talks like this, ant to a perfect stranger??? NOBODY!!! Such a dumb interjection of a so-called conversation. Try to make them believable, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"""""""Because they are so incredibly perfect. So big and beautiful! They look TOO perfect to be real. Jesus, if I was with you, I'd never go to work. I'd stay home and fuck you all day, every single day of the week! Not to mention that gorgeous behind of yours. You are so beautiful it's ridiculous.""""""""""" WHO ever talks like this, ant to a perfect stranger??? NOBODY!!! Such a dumb interjection of a so-called conversation. Try to make them believable, please.Urban Dictionary: Crackfic

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Crackfic

A type of fiction where it is believed that the author must be on crack to have written such a story because it's so bizarre or off the wall. Often, a facial expression after reading one of …

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Why? This was awful

shaman43shaman43over 1 year ago

I certainly hope this story is a parody. A four if is. It has all the criteria for one since it is so over the top with cliches. It is a one if not.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

CDT60, you are damn good at making tall tales grow taller. I enjoyed the FEBRUARY SUCKS series of related stories. Over-the-top is a weak choice for a label for this ribald farce. You are really the master of tongue in cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This must be the Monty Python version! Where was the Spanish Inquisition scene? Yes, I know - no one expected it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't mind over the top, but hitting every woman that interacted with Jim with the Martian slut ray simply got old and boring. I didn't even bother to finish it because it got so boring.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

There are just a few stories on LW that are pathetic, but this is the most pathetic, worst, over the top story, I have read here. Had to skip ALL the 'sex just to fill the pages', and TRY to figure out what the 'author' was trying to say. SKIP THIS if you are checking out the comments, before reading. Awful mess here, that could have been a rather good BTB, but the guy writing this went WAY overboard.

wayniepoo62wayniepoo62over 1 year ago
5's all the way...

Funny as fuck. I'm waiting for Linda's sister & mother to show up. That will make it complete...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a boat load of crap.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

Tongue in cheek, but still didn’t hold my interest enough to do more than skim it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you said Over the Top, you succeeded. I really enjoyed the story. Great ending also.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Nice fantasy ending for our hero but that much sex in a hospital is kinda impossible for patients

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in agreement with most of the comments, so much O.T.T. that it was near drivel! The ending was a bit of let down because I thought you'd be explaining how this superman was taking care of his harem (I lost count of all the women bouncing up and down on his dick while in his hospital bed), in the one time home of Marc LaValliere and all the babies they were producing! Maybe that's a sequel! Haha! I can't make up my mind if its 2* or 4*.

Dobbin55

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

There’s over the top, and there’s way over the top. This falls in the latter category. Couple that with the over excessive sex and women throwing themselves at him and it becomes a trash story. Could have been good, but this just shames George’s original story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Great story, I enjoyed your take on things and what a different direction.. It is also amazing what Jim accomplished id laying in a hospital room. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do not misunderstand. I strongly believe in monogamy.

February sucks is a "classic". There have been a few sequels worth reading. So why did I rate this a 5? It shows the incredible foolishness of it all. This is not "over the top", this has set a satire standard higher than Mt. Everest.

If you didn't understand it, read it again! Appreciate that this is Satire in the way that Jonathan Swift wrote Gulliver's Travels. It just happens to be on Literotica.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

so many thoughts. Let me just comment on his first days in the hospital, as I read this section I slowly realized that after several years of loving wives I was finally reading a legitimate Martian Slutray story for the first time ever.

Kudo's to the author, you not only knocked it's out of the park, you knocked it into orbit. Love your writing.

jlg07jlg07over 1 year ago

This is a riot! 5*

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

I was generous and gave it two stars. It really was not very good at all (again, I’m being kind). It was kind of ridiculous. Totally impossible to believe.

ken philipsken philipsover 1 year ago

Absolute hoot of a follow up. Our hero gets to fuck and milk just abt everyone and they all love it. Woohoo.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Fantastic Story! I love it! All the women and more come into Jim's hospital room for sex. Somehow he managed to survive all the sex! LOL what fun read with all the women's milky breasts needing to be suckled! One of my Favorite Fantasy's, I loved this story I would give it 20 stars if I could! 5 is all I can do on this platform. Thank You Very Much for suck a Happy Story that you made out of Feb Sucks. LOL This was great! Was there even a woman in this story that didn't have Giant Breasts? I don't think so, all the better! Great read and happy ending! thanks

Bobcat13Bobcat13over 1 year ago

OVER THE TOP! UNBELIEVABLE! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE! Yeah, your warning meant I had to read it just to see where it went. This was a fun, but intense, story.

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

Okay that was all over the place, but I did like some of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I checked around January 2022, there were 78 February Sucks stories on Literotica! Yes, over the to, but what FUN. Both Linda and Marc got what they deserved. I thoroughly enjoyed this sequel gets it was so over the top. It did get a but repetitive and I expected uncle Mario sooner but all was stupid nicely on the end

Anyone not looking this just doesn't have a sense point humor.

Mfj

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a huge pile of horse shit.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your take on Feb Sux... 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well…. What a hot mess this was!

Well done, sir!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Don't.

If you consider writing juvenile crap like this again, please reconsider and just don't. Grow up and wait till you are able to shave before writing again.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

Where to start? I've read some of your stories and liked them. Not this one. The Bear DOES NOT APPROVE. Being a Jersey boy, I figured uncle Mario would show up with Vito and Geno, maybe even bring Tony. But no. The amount of sex was over the top. (Good for him; not so much for the reader. A little (??) unbelievable.) But the kicker is he probably took the $5,000,000!!! Fuck that!!! Turn it down, and drag them to court. It's an NFL team, probably The eagles (Small e) based on where you set the auto repair. SCREW THEM!! Drag it through the courts and embarrass the Shit out of them. Two stars. You can (and have) done better. Please. At least Marc Lavalliere Is dead. Thank you for that.

The BEAR

1948Boomer84911948Boomer8491over 1 year ago
A waste of time!

Not worth reading.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

4* for the story

Deducted 5th because wrong catagory

Not a loving wife

But a humour story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Dave, I know you've written the sequel of a famous story, from your perception but have some respect for the writer and his story as well. You've just made a fun out of the story, so no only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It must've been a real letdown in the hospital, when the drugs wore off.

Fun story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.