All Comments on 'February Sucks Like Hell'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments (Page 3)
HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

I apologize for the trolls that cant appreciate a decent story. I read it again. I appreciated it even more the second time. Keep on trickin’. Keep on writin. Keep on sharin’. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These comments have been heavily moderated. Interesting reaction from an "over the top" writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You warned us, way over the top. If you look beyond the ludicrous sex, there is a really fantastic story burried there.

1948Boomer84911948Boomer8491over 1 year ago
One Star

I got tired of all the ludicrous sex. I gave up looking for the story.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

I agree - its silly and over the top.

But…. I liked it anyway, så I gave it 5 stars. Because I like the silly notion, that all these women throwed themselves at him!

Mark L is dead, and since this is only a story, I like it.

But you could have expanded the story, so we got a little more Linda into it (and by proxy also Mark L).

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Great story ruined by too much gratuitous not necessary sex for the tale to be told. Sometimes less is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic attempt. Women falling "in love" with him before meeging him made no sense. Linda'saffair with Marc did not matc with original story line. Uncle Mario should have punished Marc rather than 4 random guys. Had to strugle to give it 2 stars, but it was a new take on a a follow-up.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I loved this story several months ago. I still love this story, now that I found it again. I really enjoyed all the "over-the-top" sex. Everyone woman was "in love" and had giant milky breasts and all wanted to fuck him. LOL Can't get any better than that! If you are going to fantasize, might well go "all the way"! Yet we still have some unappreciative guys "whine" about this or that. This is so hard to fathom, that some wonderful story, that doesn't cost them anything, but has a method to whine, manages to catch unhappy whine and whine. It is this or it is that! LOL "cry me a river" This writer is Great! If I was half the writer he is, I would go professional and write a book! STOP COMPLAINING! Grow up a little. You guys are like a bunch of old women, just complaining all the time. This was a fun, happy take on the great George Anderson story. So what if ....this? So what if ....that? It is harmless fun! Stop Complaining ya' old women! LOL Thanks for the Effort Dave. Not everyone is Thankless. Keep on Trucking, my Friend. #Buster2U

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

Excelente comedia, pésima novela web

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 1 year ago

Dang... Just ., Dang.. 🙄🤔👌🤠

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good and bad in this story BUT the number of women wanting and fking Jim (especially in the hospital bed ) is just so over the top I have been in hospital with broken legs and a B J yes but fking not possible (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My lexicon of description was... well.... challenged. Is there a category such as Comedic Id? This story had me laughing for the entire read. Perhaps the best parody of the original yet. The complaints about a near crippled screwing all the cute ladies? Details.... details. Must have been the miracle breast milk! Thanks to the author for a hilarious read.

enjayemenjayemabout 1 year ago

Over the top? Yes, beautifully, gloriously over the top, and so entertaining. The bad guy got his, the bad girl got hers and the good guy got it all. Can't think of a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun fantasy story!! Ha, Ha!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like your stories, and though I don't mind over the top content this seemed less "over the top" and more of a 15 year old virgins fantasy having all the drive and eagerness for sex and love but still having zero understanding or real experience with either. Like I said I am a fan of your work and also don't mind over the top storyline, but what ruined my immersion in this was the prepubesant fantasy parts, there is a difference between someone with experience describing sex and love and a total rookie. Both can be " over the top" but you can totally tell the difference to me it seemed like about halfway through you let your 14 year old self take over the plot......... just something to ponder as this is the first time feeling that way in one of your stories.

AlanDavidAlanDavidabout 1 year ago

Ever consider writing comedy stories ? This was funny.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

All this, of course, happened in a dream as he was lying on the pavement dying from his injuries while pissing himself.

This has got to be the stupidest version of this story I've read so far. It started off with so much potential and then just went crazy, not funny crazy just "hey I'm a sexually frustrated 14 year that's still a virgin but I watch porn 24/7", kind of crazy.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

A fun read. But this story was so ridiculous on so many levels. He’s laid up in the hospital with multiple broken bones, ribs, internal injuries, head trauma, etc. So he has sex with at least 6 different women (I lost count). Seems they all have gigantic jugs. What is with that. Big boobs are unsightly, unhealthy (back problems), etc. At least 3 of the women and he utter the L word on their first meeting. Finally, on page 4, it is said he’s been in the hospital 10 days already. But his uncle didn’t show up until page 6. What took him so long to show up?

Glad he got his due and a harem to boot.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

I know you said right at the beginning that it was OVER THE TOP , but you weren’t kidding were you, it was so bad it was nearly alright.😎

A fun read, I think if you hadn’t made it so silly it wouldn’t have been any good at all..

usaretusaret12 months ago

Too much Hospital Casanova, not enough “Marc” drama.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson11 months ago

We were promised OT and got it in spades. Hilarious. :)

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6911 months ago

ROTFLMAO (Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off. I’ve read some ridiculous, over the top, unbelievable, mind numbing stories before, but this one gets first prize. What gets me though is that I wasted my time reading it. (actually, from the middle to the end, I speed read and skimmed). But it was sort of like an auto accident that one couldn’t take one’s eyes off of, even though one knows one shouldn’t. Let me just say that this story, although the original version was quite well done even though it kind of stretched one’s sense of reality) makes “Jack & The Beanstalk,” and “Little Red Riding Hood” look like English literature one might find being taught at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, or Yale.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier10 months ago

💥💥💥💥💥 Thank you so much for posting this. Truly over-the-top comedy. (Funny: e.g. - Our hero has a cock until the first Black woman; then it becomes his Johnson.)

So many of these Feb Sucks stories are hard to get through; especially if they are well-written. Events that never happened to people who don't exist can be quite draining. Nice to get a laugh from such a sordid premise. 😂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my…you really have some fetishes: monster tits, fat asses, mother milk…

May be you should breed a cow?

MnbrMnbr9 months ago

I thought for sure he would wake up in the hospital after being hit by a car and find out it was all a bad dream, with his wife by his side.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely totally OTT as promised and delivered. Wonderfully hilarious. You batted that one out of the park. Thank you for such an original take on a much written tale. Loved it. BardnotBard

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

5***** For the entertainment value alone. You were right it was so OTT it was hilarious, thank you for a good laugh, another 5*****. Please do it again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

ZERO. REALLY! Three pages of this farcical ridiculous nonsense was all I could stand...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

probably the February story because it was just so out there. Very entertaining.

Slider_48167Slider_481677 months ago

Obviously “over the top” , but enjoyable.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Read again

Great story

Still a 5/5 all the way

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This February sucks!!

JRandyJJRandyJ6 months ago

CDT60, got to page three, thought the story was going to be good. then you killed it. He finds out his cunt has bee fucking Jocko for months, is with him when he tries to kill him. Then he is unsure he is going to divorce her. He has already called take no prisoner Uncle Mob. How in the hell do you decide to turn left or right?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah you lost me when a beautiful girl comes waltzing into the hospital room, give his hard evidence and sucks him off. You know, I have been in many and have visited more hospital rooms and that has never happened to me or anyone I know.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa6 months ago

I am so glad you said this would be over the top as I could grade in a scale. Pretty decent story I think it would have been after a couple of glasses of wine

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A whole bunch of crap!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How old are you?. Written by a teenager with a serious fantasy issues. Utter crap

gprevgprev5 months ago

Complete fiction, but I read every word!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You said over the top, No it is over the moon. Yours is a fun departure from the other stories.

IndyOnIndyOn5 months ago

Now I now why you have the word Crazy before your name! But that was a Crazy good "Over the top" and fun story....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderfully OTT. Thanks.

DadieODadieO4 months ago

A bit of writers latitude but still pretty darn good. Haha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only a 3 .To much super man stud and to much every woman loves him and has sex with him the first time they meet. Also his fixation on large breasts concerns me about the writers physcologic make up. I guess he likes big tots.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It Is an insane persons logic to believe that many women can

Love the Man and not break into a Fight for possession.

This is such a far out distortion of Anderson's February Sucks the Administrator should have it withdrawn and not republished with reference to February Sucks.

The women loving the victim so detracts from February Sucks Story that It makes this over the TOP piece of very unjust crap.

If the author wanted to write a story like this it should never be in reference to February Sucks.

I am not a writer on literotica and only a reader with a very high number of Literotica stories already carefully read. Anonymous YES, I don't want threatened by a few of the commenters. Oh, Marc got what was coming to him.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain4 months ago

Well done!! Vivid imagination!! Don't let the the simps get you down about it not being a realistic story.

Gusto added, do more!

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Page 1

Fun so far but once she walked out there’s no marriage to save. Intent is guilty

AndrosDarkAndrosDark4 months ago

HMM I like most of it the rest is a bet far fetch the part I like or could believe was the part with Dee being in love with him. If I could see a rewrite I would like to see Dee be the one would get him because I never thought about the possibility of her doing that just to get him I all so change how he ended up in the hospital was that he got jump but Marc's buddies in a street fight. Other then that I can only buy it if he is like some alpha male chad type this is the second time in a story that he sleeps with Dee but this time it's more romantic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty far over the top, sex-wise. In fact, I got to the part I skimmed and passed by most of it. Basically, I looked for story development and resolution.

Four stars, could have been three.

JPB NOT BOB

oldguy1oldguy14 months ago

rubbish this guy gets to f..k with every woman he has anything to do with utter rubbish

consulting91consulting914 months ago

I liked the story. The sex with anything moving is over the top. Can’t wait for your next story.

AndrosDarkAndrosDark3 months ago

I will say that if trauma is the main bonding agent then maybe I could see it happening but then again this is fantasy.

mdadaminmdadamin3 months ago

The story could have been good had the writer not written unreasonable events

First, why does every woman who sees Jim in the hospital and injured immediately fall in love with him and have sex with him, whether she is a police officer or has a relationship with Mark?

Secondly, when he had sex with Dee, wasn't he having sex with a married woman? So why is he hurt that his wife cheated on him?

Third, why did the husband who killed Mark wait all these years to kill him? Wasn't it realistic for him to kill him after seducing his wife?

The story is unnecessarily long and at the same time unrealistic

KaBe45KaBe453 months ago

you said it would be over the top but this doesnt fit here anymore, hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hi CrazyDave. Some commenters mentioned “this couldn’t happen”. Haha! They are obviously NOT CrazyDave fans!

Folks, CD writings are like a 14yo boys craziest fantasies. And I, for one, love him for it. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

buffalo piss... over te top ridiculous. quit readin after four pa.e,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really? Every woman who visits you has to fuck you? Give me a break!

Boring read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ciao CD,

Just to let you know, look up a woman named "Morganna" on the internet.

Her "girls" are the size of soccer balls. She was a big baseball fan and came

to Tiger Stadium, in Detroit. It was in 1972 (I think that was the year). I was

15 back then. Still have have an image of her at the ballpark from the TV

news and sports.

The story, well it was truely over the top. I get it. This story is from Dave's

Krazy Planet. Anything goes. Yes, Jim can have a slew of HOT, big boobed

chicks after his ass.

Pennarossa

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

This is the worst single thing I've ever read on this site.

JTassJTassabout 2 months ago

Wow, you weren't kidding when your intro said that this was over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful. Absolutely five star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There is over the top funny and over the top just plain stupid. This is the second one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

While their voices may be hard to understand with their heads in the jars, I believe marines say Ooorah, and not Hurrah.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 days ago

This is the most ridiculous ending I have read. I mean it was a good story. But what’s with all the sex in the hospital and the women throwing themselves at him? No one with a broken leg in 3 places, broken ribs, fractured skull, internal injuries would have sex in his hospital bed.

And the women all seemed to have big tits.

RustyReaderRustyReader3 days ago

Twisty and turny "ALL" those women...nieses etc..a bit much. Mom and daughter maaaaaybe. Seems like his first savioe woman kinda for left out in the end

Did like the enjoy the twists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.