All Comments on 'February Sucks Like Hell'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments
greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

That was over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
So, I have not seen any more February Sucks stories lately

Then YOU haven't read anyting on this site for a while then, there's at least one every damn week, the site is polluted with this nonstory! Stop flogging a dead horse.

TexScotTexScotover 1 year ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck…that actually started at the bottom and continued a downward spiral till it ended in the putts of the bottom! The worker lives up to his name!! Crazy Dave fucker!!

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

I know you said this was going to be to be over the top, but you did not say it would be a joke. This was such a rediculous story that I could not finish it. The first part started well but then it went completely off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no way that someone with those types of injuries could fuck one or more women without being in danger. The pain from the injuries alone would cause him to pass out and his nerve endings would block him from having an erection or coming. Get serious and just cut your story short and get to the point of retaliation for a cheating slut and a whore monger.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Simply outstanding!!! Shakespeare would love this as your Falstaff dances and spins his way through this satire with a brew in one hand and a wench in the other Congratulations you have fully shat all over George Anderson’s travesty and invited your Falstaff Jim to dance and piss all over the grave of February Sucks. Yet another reason that you are one of my favorite authors as this one also is now on my Favorites list. Great tale that I will savor on those dark and frigid winter nights when I need a good laugh.

5 stars

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said over the top. Reminded me of the Superhero Movie - the parody of superhero films, particularly Spiderman. You left reality in the dust on this one. Considering broken ribs, a severely broken leg he should have been using a catheter since there was no way he could have even sat on the side of the bed, let alone walk to the bathroom. You did forget to mention what happened to the 2 teammates that hit him when he was down, and also did he accept the money from the team or not? Seven woman for 1 man? This story has got to be your craziest one yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very over the top. Funny as hell .good job. Thanks

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

The one thing about all of the February sucks stories is the fact that no matter how fantastically nonsensical they are, they are all as believable as the nonsense original.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

So to recap

the cuck seriously considered forgiving the whore -1star

the cuck is shacked up with several of Marcs lovers -1star

the cuck is sleeping with Dee, who is by the description on this narrative still married? -1star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AHH-OOGAH!! AHH-OOGAH!! ALERT! ALERT! CALL IN UNCLE MARIO! CALL IN UNCLE MARIO! THIS IS NOT A TEST! I repeat: THIS IS NOT A TEST!

statestreetstatestreetover 1 year ago

"Over the Top" you say? Hell yes, it certainly was! Crazy, unbelievable, wild, and you know what? I liked it! **** from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The craziest shit I have ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The drugs were that strong they must have permeated even the author's 'brain'. I have never read such twaddle in my life - and there have been some bad ones!... The author's early warning about this being over the top was taken into account before reading but that was most likely an excuse after he realised what a pile of crap he had written. With all those women falling in love before the first date I reckon the author DID have a stroke and it probably left blisters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the author did say this was going to be over the top and it was/is. It is so outrageous that it lost any semblance of a story. So, I gave up somewhere around page four. The rest of y’all? Have fun! I just couldn’t hack it.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story. The best I've read so far and that's plenty! Of course it can be expected from Crazy Dave Trucker, the best! 5 BIG AND FAT BLAZING NOVA STARS!

70slowhands70slowhandsover 1 year ago

Thanks for another February sucks story. I have loved them all. Another 5-star story.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

What a laugh! As you said, totally over the top. I hope other readers realise that this was a comedy rewrite and give you the 5 stars it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just by calling it OTT doesn't excuse crap.

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017over 1 year ago

Loved it like no tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a fun read, and way way over the top.....but really liked the way you made a mockery of the previous RAAC endings that have wasted space on here.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Ok I'm waiting...

Go on.

Make the short sequel because you didn't finish this...

I'm waiting for the chapter where he woke up from all these dreams.

Still in the hospital and no one visited him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little far out of reach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awww man, I wish I had an Italian uncle. It's just amazing how many LW hubbies have a close family member who is a Mafia boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, please no! I give up! No reading…no rating.

avidfaavidfaover 1 year ago
Over the TOP TERRIBLE!

Yes! This was supposed to be OVER THE TOP, and it was!! (Excuse me, a beautiful woman, her mother and her sister just came into my room and gave me 7 orgasms.) I was beaten up this evening, I am waiting for emergency surgery tomorrow while I have been in this hospital bed for 4 days being ravished by all the nurses before my broken leg or by broken ribs were treated while I have been in rehab a week until now my leg is mostly healed.

Over the top is one thing, but so is terrible. Over the top fun and funny is different than over the top aimless, incoherent, and grotesque.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Waayyyyyy over the top, but hilarious

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a roller coaster ride, this story was outrageous l absolutely loved it.

I salute you Crazydave, you are amazing.

In some ways yours is the best story told of this tale. I just laughed and laughed.

Thank you good sir for such a great sequel

Scores 5/5, wish l could give it more l enjoyed it so much.

rublicksrublicksover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this version

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As you said over the top. I was chuckling as I read it. Interesting and enjoyable. Well done. 5*****

DaliniDaliniover 1 year ago

I lived how over the top this was, i think the fact that all of the women he came in contact with whilst almost a paraplegic did it for me ;) i think the only part that needed more expanding or explanation was “the power” Marc had over women, but in the grand scheme of things it’s a minor issue. Nice one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was happy to get to the epilogue. The hospital would never have allowed all that. The story was beyond resonability more at sci fi.

Nic2000Nic2000over 1 year ago

So over the top funny! Loved it

peterrude69peterrude69over 1 year ago
Ok.

It's good to dream. Fun to read.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this for what it is...completely over the top!

tbakky4tbakky4over 1 year ago

I thought that Marc was a white guy? This was a terrible version.I had to stop at page 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I tried to read it but 2/3 down page one realising it was just repeat repeat repeating itself

guess it could of been a 2.5 page story. But i will never know cause I ain't reading anymore!!

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Wild and entertaining, but way too much sex in the hospital. One of the nurses must have been Nurse Rachet! Early scores were not great but I'll confess I have a story nearing completion that follows a similar path of Marc and Linda in an ongoing relationship. This story is worth a read but would have been better if he only had only two or three lovers in the hospital!

Shackman636Shackman636over 1 year ago

Wow completely over the top as only Crazy Dave can do. LOL fun read. Glad to see someone write a satire about this one. 5 stars for being so over the top

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Over the top but enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I took your drugs.

My life would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These "February Sucks" stories are like Lays Potato Chips, not good for you but you can't stop at just one.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 1 year ago

Yeah. Over the top, but damn fun to read.

We2are1We2are1over 1 year ago

a "little" over the top with all the women that fell madly in love with him. but since CDT60 writes from a MAN'S point of view, not unexpected. thanks for a wonderful read

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Too stupid for words. 'This is going to be over the top'..... that doesn't excuse it. EVERY woman who sees him wants to have his baby and never leave him- ok, over the top junior high adolescent fantasies, whatever. But, his wife cheats on him many times, walks out on him in the most public way possible, agrees with trying to have him killed, doesn't care if he's hurt and in the hospital.... and he's 'not really sure if he wants to reconcile or not'. That's not just OTT, that's just plain stupid. Could have had a story here.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read several of your stories and i know you write much better than this. It reads like it were written by a 14yr old boy. I really hope you revert back to quality stories soon. The best term I can come up with to describe this is "shameful". I know you can write better than this. You have good structure and high-quality descriptions of scenes and people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was not over the top, it was over the top stupid.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Could it BE any less compelling?

NO.

1

Do something that hasn't been done to death!!

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Awful and worse. I don't know howit ended because I ditched this atrocity when Jim was doing it in his hospital bed. This needs to be in a Science Fiction section!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although the author portrays police as corrupt, in ordinary traffic interactions, they tend to act as paid high school bullies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL, the man gets more action while lying on his back in a hospital bed than anyone ever. Ridiculous wish fulfillment nonsense that is truly as over the top as promised.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

This story was not over the top. it was a disjointed conglomeration of rant and fantasy...I barely got through the first 2 pages then skipped to the end. i had thought at first you were going to have Cynthia's initial meeting with him be a drug induced fantasy which amused her when he told her later and then have it come true.

Just did not care the way you bounced around with every woman wanting to screw him within minutes of meeting him. just an adolescent jerk fest.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Well we were warned, right? Crazy! D

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

Started good but then it became a stupid male fantasy with all the women around him becoming brainless sluts.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Ok story line. About four pages too long.

3*

MellowJoeMellowJoeover 1 year ago

"Over the top?"

Dude. This is so far over the top that you can't even see it from here.

I laughed. Well done!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
This version

Is terrible had to stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost works as a parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No wonder they call you crazy...

That poor guy's dick is going to fall off

4 stars...Thanks

Lakeeriegoatguy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, I have liked several of your previous offerings, but this sucked. Besides the overuse of exclamation points, the out and out fantasy of that many women loving him, let alone having sex with a shattered leg, make this totally unbelievable. This wasn’t a persons point of view about a situation, this was a bad fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing!! I could not find a single cliche that you missed! Others have attempted this feat, but you may be the first to succeed!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

As promised, it was way over the top, and fun.

Thanks and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so sick of these Feb. sucks stories. That said, I liked the start and a different premise, until you turned it into a cartoon. The jilted husband wakes up to find the United Nations of Titdom willing to remove his catheter using only their gums.

SawdustMakerSawdustMakerover 1 year ago

Well, you did say it was over the top. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a funny little parody of February Sucks. Jim got hit with the Harem anime protagonist ray. I wish him the best with all his adoring women

5/5 for giving a few good chuckles

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It has been a while since I read some of your stories. After reading this one I am going to have to go back and read some of your older ones. I have always liked your stories. I just forgot how twisted you can be. It is so much fun to watch the imagery roll across my mind as I see your words take shape.

I know you gave fair warning about this being out there. When I read the warning, I thought what the heck, your stories are always out there how much more can you take this old worn-out tale.

But by God, you proved me wrong about where it could go. The whole time I was thinking you were going to have it be like, “February Sucks - The Bus by other2other1.” Later while reading further, I thought you might use some of neat off the wall things saddletramp1956 does to spin his stories into the ether realm or something similar. With all the women and sex it was a dang great story.

Having Uncle Mario (assumed Italian) be the best damn lawyer the world proved to add a nice twist. Then the great Willi reference to Scooby Doo had me LOL in my mind. I was thinking about your older story with the cheating wife who bit off her paramour’s dick on the interstate in North Carolina. Just how far are you taking this story I wondered. It was neat to think about how warp people like you and I are when telling our tales. LOL inside was a norm for this one with me.

In the end it all worked out in your twisted, warped and definitely wonderful story. You earned the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it. I am still chuckling. I can’t wait for my wife to get home so I can share it her.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so far in left field that I can't possibly even vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, way over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over the top, as promised. I half expected it to end with him coming back to reality and bleeding out in the parking lot, but I guess I forgot who was writing this.

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Would have been better with out all the women come to fuck him . Just stick to the facts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So bad it was funny. Good job. I see you had maximum verbosity turn on for this one.

GrimmerGrimmerover 1 year ago

OTT!!!

You told us beforehand.

Entertaining 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is freaking hilarious beyond any reality. Should've had a line at his hospital room door with a sign saying Now Serving Number

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

So over the top it was hilarious. It read like a 1970’s B-grade porn movie. Great satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You forgot to tell that also the pope himself was visiting him, fell in love with him and since then blow him a good one once a month.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Reading Comments Had to add these.

As I thought your story got mixed comments, I would have expected no less after reading it. But some of them are so great I want to thank them for posting.

Great comments

Someone has been on submarines (or at least watch a lot of war movies) LOL

Anonymous:

AHH-OOGAH!! AHH-OOGAH!! ALERT! ALERT! CALL IN UNCLE MARIO! CALL IN UNCLE MARIO! THIS IS NOT A TEST! I repeat: THIS IS NOT A TEST!

Snacks are always good. Yumm

Anonymous:

These "February Sucks" stories are like Lays Potato Chips, not good for you but you can't stop at just one.

See My Ether comment LOL.

Mac_Lapu:

Ok I'm waiting...

Go on.

Make the short sequel because you didn't finish this...

I'm waiting for the chapter where he woke up from all these dreams.

Still in the hospital and no one visited him.

My other2other comment about Bus. You know it had to be good to get the following.

other2other1:

Waayyyyyy over the top, but hilarious

Keep Onnnnn Writing (I am sure you get the reference)

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YOU DID SAY THAT THIS IS OVER THE TOP!!!

Wonderful imagination! Superb writing of a man that gets his own! 5 *****************

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked Jim to concentrate on less women (more is not always better).

I really wanted to see more of Jim's super Lawyer Uncle in action. I was looking forward to seeing him rip Marc & Linda apart legally. Then Linda can see all of Jim's new super girlfriends with him in court. They can be witnesses to Jim's pain! You still got 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over the Top. Hell Yes. And I love it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

A bigger bunch of El Torro Poopoo have I never read

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

I think the tale falls in a new classification: "Demented Tales of Infidelity", where everything goes... There is no logic, no past, present or future. All the paragraphs have to be sex oriented and involving multiple partners. The plot line has to be irrelevant and twisted, and the author should try to be somewhat humorous. The tales have to be so long that only "Marathon's" readers can finish it. No evaluation is necessary. Happy endings recommended, but not required. Thanks for the story. I tried to get my money back, but Literotica refused to give me a refund.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This actually had the makings of a great story until the author just couldn't help himself from napalming his own work, first by stretching to seven pages what could have been better told in three, by padding it out with nonsense. There was no need and no merit to make nearly all of the female characters into mindless, sex crazed zombies; this really took a wrecking ball to it and if Jim is so absolutely irresistible to all women who are not close blood relatives, why did Linda cheat on him in the first place? I have no problem with Over The Top (after all, I am a saddletramp fan!) but this author took a great concept and modelled it into a pile of self indulgent trash, which is a pity. What a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s dead

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 1 year ago

Well, you did warn it would be over the top, and you met your goal.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Should have been in the “humour” section! Funny though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little unbelievable. Get rid of about 4 of the after surgery girls and it would have been a much better story.

dutchcan2dutchcan2over 1 year ago

I think have read most of the stories by various authors but this was definatly the most fun

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

If you’re going to write a parody then it needs to be amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Definitely over the top. I had a smile on my mug the entire time I was reading it.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 1 year ago

Yes waay out in left field. Great mindless entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry your stoy would have been better if you had not used FEBRUARY SUCKS brilliant story. As for your story FEBRUARY SUCKS LIKE HELL.

YES IT SUCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun read. Deserved retribution was dealt in spades. Way more descriptive sex than necessary, but the ending I like best.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No rating

Too stupid only give it a minus number so

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 1 year ago

Too many loose women. I always wanted to at least know someone before we did "IT". A man who had witnessed something demeaning like that would have never been ready to pork that many women so fast. No matter how badly they pretended to want him, how good they looked, or what the chocolate milk tasted like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too stupid for words. But I’ll waste a few….

.

#1: You completely abandoned GA’s ridiculous premise of Linda being the perfect wife who instantly turns Slut when you had her fucking 5h3 guy for months prior to tne incident. So this wasn’t even a Lame sequel. It was a 100% completely different story.

.

#2: You were channeling your 15 year old fantasies with all that fucking in the hospital 😎. That turned the tale into a joke. And not a good one.

.

#3. Mario was a lawyer and not a mob boss? Swing and a miss!

.

Overall, a complete and utter mess. But I gave it 2 ** for sending Linda to jail 🤗

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Yes, way over the top but fun.

Thanks

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

This was out there with Michael Jackson, Never Never land 2 stars. I have read a lot of you work and have liked most. Not this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.