All Comments on 'February Sucks - Momma Bear's Cubs'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone recently posted a follow up to the original on SOL that should have put an end to these sequels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, just another February story I can do without. I don't understand all the fawning on this one, but it takes all kind. 1*

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 2 years ago

This has been a long February. But this was a new route to the same old question.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Well, that was a different take on this story. A good first story, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent story but you didn't finish the damn story!! FTDS!!!

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

A very good first story but very short.

.

Cheers

Tls2753aTls2753aabout 2 years ago

Well written, fun to read story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At Last!! A February Sucks story that doesn't.

UnassignedUnassignedabout 2 years ago

I wouldn't have imagined that there were any new takes possible on GA's wonderful story, but this was inventive, clever and funny! Well done, and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s nice to read a first submission from a writer with talent , and even better when you put your own unique very humorous spin on it ! Great first attempt but ; I he mama bear thing shouldn’t have re-emerged with Linda’s mom , you should have had her meeting them outside with a willow branch and swatting her ass to prod her indoors , or something to that effect . It seems to have become a little redundant at that particular point . You left yourself in a good position for a sequel or two , I implore you that if you do follow up stick with your humorous angle a it worked well and wouldn’t jive with ch. 1 if you went serious on it . I’m gonna give you a strong 4 for originality and near flawless execution but docking from 5 because of redundancy and lack of retribution . Great job it was very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. A bit deus ex machina, but it's fiction. I do like that Jim is not really forgiving so much as accommodating his wife for the sake of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Silly Cartoon Stuff.

But thanks for the effort.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

tbh i would have rather read

In the end, Jim agreed to let a very humble, remorseful, Linda come back home. Mostly he did it for the kids, but deep inside he feared he would not be able to stomach living with Linda. At the very least, he'd stay until the kids were old enough to understand why he finally had to leave. Time will tell.

that story than this one. all of these stories are dumb one broken bone with these retarded football players would have ending their multi million dollar career. surprised one of those versions hadnt came out yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well done. Simply put 'don't nobody wanna mess with "Mamma Bear"' Ever. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for creativity to take a well-known story and turn it on its ear. Not twist it, just turn it.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 2 years ago

He told Mark’s mommy on him! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't bother to read it but I see we're still beating the dead horse. There can't be anything but scrapes left of the poor thing.

If the author wants me to read any of your work please write something original even if it's filled with clichés.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 2 years ago

I think Jim should dump Linda for Momma bear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad start. Whats next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best versions of this story , boys be careful don't mess with your mom.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Really enjoyed a new twist on GA's tale of heart ache.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s SOL??

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Nice job. Very clever!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your take is fine just as it is. Unique direction. Thank you. 5*s.

Now take a try at something original. I'll be looking for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

I think this will be very well received by almost all of the literary critics here in LW. But there is at least one guy who is always critical--I believe he would find fault with a Shakespeare or a Milton--so just ignore him.

patcopaulpatcopaulabout 2 years ago

First story? Great start.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Very good for your first outing here.

Its nice to get a new take on a well worn category.

You made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another stupid February sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The slut should have had strap marks on her ass when she got back. I not sure I could take her back even for the kids. 3 big football players were about to have their way with her and she was apparently just fine with that. Grade A slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did he check their cocks for lipstick? After all, she had smeared lipstick? And her tits had probably been exposed. Red knees? Swollen lips perhaps?

Keep her? Probably not.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Neat first story, great idea. My only complaint is it was too short, you kind of leave it where there is no resolution. I commend you for taking this story line on as a first attempt, that took courage. The FS story cycle has been interesting and not entirely pleasant from what I hear, Including threats of violence against some of the authors including the original. I found out the hard way, I wrote a satire on the reaction to this story , it was obvious satire, and lit won't publish it bc they are afraid idiots might take it seriously ( if anyone wants to read it it is on Stories Online under the name 'February oh February')

Anyway a great first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aahhhhh, failure to launch, welcome to martyr’s vile. Great premise up until the end. Still bouncing the bitch to the curb.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I love a happy ending. 6 stars for the new writer. Good grammar very few errors. Great star! Thanks

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

Quite different from any of the other endings.

Thank you for this story. Keep writing. 4/5

@lujon,

you DIDN'T and you couldn't fix anything. So stop trying, you just make yourself look more like the cuck you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Well

That was a cute little tale. Even ashiest are subject to a higher calling, MAMA!

Word of advice. Use Grammarly to get red of low hanging fruit grammar issue and then have an editor or two look it over. A lot of issues the free version of the app didn't pickup such as I"ll.

I don't rate a story by how well it is technically written, but by the description assigned to each star on its enjoyability. I love the story. It was a funny and an easy read worthy of a five rating. That being said, I will knock down a rating if the mechanics make the story unreadable.

So please keep on writing and improve your craft. Don't be too proud to ask for beta readers and editors. Most of the better writers do that. Some have five or more read it over before posting.

Five stars and two thumbs up!

xtc5xtc5about 2 years ago

liked the story, but the ending, not so much. Great first effort and look forward to your next.

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

a new twist. I didn't think it was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am over the George Anderson classic "February Sucks." stories, but this one was unique.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Nice…but where did Goldilocks go off to???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid bitch Linda He should have kicked her to the curb How can he ever trust her again ?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and sweet. Great first effort. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

rpaultrpaultabout 2 years ago

Different take and cure for difficult problem.

I was impressed.

Thanks

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

First things first Regguy, congrats on your first story.

I always like to give some time before I comment to let the story settle in my little brain. At the time of this writing, 123 comments have been made, some good and some bad. The reason I waited was to see if any others picked up on the same thing as me, only one Anonymous commenter.

When Jim and Edna got to Marc's, why were there two teammates there? Was Marc into putting on shows? Were the teammates voyeurs? Was Linda going to be gang banged? Did she know about it a head of time?

How did Marc know it was Cuck Boy?

With the answers to these questions, and a few more words, it would have made a good copy better.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Good first start. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good. Has real potential. Looking forward to what’s next

TrambakTrambakabout 2 years ago

A different perspective. It was hurried but there's a promise of better things to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

mainer42 couldn't resist putting his two cents worth in. Beware of the ass wipes who can't recognize valid criticism when they see it. As to story, read only the comments. Priceless. Hilarious. Didn't care for the original, which by the way, was no masterpiece, so why bother with the rest. The original February story was one of the worst ever written, not the writing, but the theme. Think about it, but then the low lives who dwell in this category, are easily pleased. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo! This is probably by far the most original follow on from GA's original story that I have come across. Improbable? Yes but then this is Literotica and anything can happen. Tremendously entertaining. Thank you! 5 plus.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 2 years ago

While this story sequels should have been shot behind the barn a long time ago, this one is so different that I can't complain. In fact I liked it! 5*

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

I nice amusing twist to the old story. However, November to February, is three months, not "five months later"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

solid writing, boring premise. not original but a good start. what else you got

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hilarious. Thank you 5* for a new approach

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

For those who care, SOL=Storiesonline.com, it is another online fiction site. I don't know if the poster who referrd to stories online meant my satire of February Sucks that I couldn't get posted on here. SOL is easier to publish on. Case anyone wants to read it there, called "February Oh February".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did Mom have blue hair? Did she use her hand because she forgot to bring her purse? So many questions. Lit. stories receive such careful analysis and searching criticism. How about grading for originality and making an effort. 5 for a nice try from a newbie writer. The author seems quite promising. Please keep more stories coming.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

Two half story's don't make a whole.....this also needs expansion and a better ending. A lot of writers in Literotica have good story concepts and start them really well but somehow don't know how to finish a story. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great twist on the original story, but she still needs dumping....

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 2 years ago

I almost skipped this story since there have been so many followup versions but, I decided to skip to the comments section before reading and I'm glad I did as you have put an unusual funny spin on this entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting new take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Good thing Linda and Mark did not have sex. If they had would have made things a lot harder. Linda wil have to explain how she could just walk away from her husband right after dancing with him. One thunderstruck look from Mark and Linda is no longer thinking straight. Makes the situation worse by leaving the club with Mark yes she comes back with Jim due to all the plans being broken up by Marks mother. Linda will be dealing with humiliation of Jim, betrayal, loss of love and respect. She has a tough road to go and no gaurantee Jim will keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Comedic spin and many tide out the kids to when there older befor they divorce. Both men and woman do this it’s a sad but true reality for some.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

Interesting take on a LW classic!

wolftrapwolftrapabout 2 years ago

As many have said different, funny, very likely impossible, but great to read!

Thanks for sharing and please keep going!

PairadoxPairadoxabout 2 years ago

Great spin on the story! But the ending felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

February sucks, no matter who writes it. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is definitely the worst version

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Too funny, but sure is true with some mothers

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

This was a FUN humorous spin-off. But as for Linda, no drugs, no excuse - she CHEATED. Time for Jim to live in the guest bedroom while implementing his exit plan, keeping his wealth and the kids.

\

The focus in this story is two mothers who were no-nonsense moral women; so how did their offspring get so morally corrupted? That to me is the real crux of this story that was never touched and totally MISSED.

\

3*, hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is beyond stupid.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 2 years ago

*slap*....made the story...hehee...at the end he will leave when his kids leave the home for their own future.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Good one. Tongue in cheek. Nobody messes with MOM.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great take on GA's story!!!

maninconnmaninconnabout 2 years ago
Well this was different!

Momma bears kick butt! I like it! And it was thankfully short, since there are more variants for February Sucks than there are viruses. And yet I’m still compelled to hear once again how Linda fares after her crime of passion. So thanks for writing!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

One of the best takes on the story. I'm very happy to see Marc's mother take her son to task. Can you imagine what that sweet, little old lady could do to his reputation (not to mention his teammates and the team) if she gave an interview? Not only will he be known as a player, but that he intentionally seeks married woman and has caused problems in several marriages, leading to divorce - and at least a few teammate condone, if not outright help him do this, and the team itself condones it despite moral clauses. She could (and should) publicly destroy them all. If not, several mothers should start babysitting the athletes because they are acting totally irresponsible. Can you imagine being a reasonably well off, if not wealthy young man of 24 - 30 years old, and having it publicly known that your mom has to babysit you because you don't know how have a serious relationship, and get and keep a girlfriend - instead you borrow/steal other men's wives for a night and destroy families. No decent woman would get near them, only gold diggers, and they would not be welcome on any team, or even welcome in any city. It would take years of good behavior to get over that.

Good to see Linda's mom coming down on her. Her dad should also read her the riot act. My only issue with this story is that Jim took her back. I don't think he should have, period. If he did, there should have been a very strong post-nuptial agreement ( i.e. 80/20 or stronger in his favor if she cheated again - preferably all she gets is the clothes that she wears), mandatory counseling, and mandatory lie detector tests for years, and then the possibility of divorce when all kids have completed high school. Also pubic shaming might be a good idea - have her publicly admit in church that she cheated on her family and maybe stand at a very busy intersection wearing a sign saying she is a cheating slut.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

Nope. I didn’t like this version. Linda is gone right after the kids leaves and I’d be sure she knew it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the better Feb Sucks stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars on this one. We had a Quarterback like Marc on My Team. His Mother was Very nice and Did that ear thing at a Party . Our Quarterback was going to pick up the Mascots wife . She put a stop to that as someone from The team had called her

Ranger001Ranger001about 2 years ago

Cool, unexpected twist to a well covered story. 👌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First of all, Mama Bears rule, while asshole jocks drool. Second is that he has a lot of time before the kids leave the house. If she does not screw up he does have options. A short and to the point story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another Cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While outlandish, I really like this ending of the story.

Ed

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Well that was different. Not, kinda enjoyed it.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Yes ok, I get why it must of necessity end right there, as our story has just arrived at a stellar interchange, a cosmic intersection point where 57-million-and-one differing alternate-realities digress and diverge on the point-of-a-pin!

Just in case there were a score-or-more too few alternatives to GA's classic original?!!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Plausible, Unlikely

...and one hell of a fun story. Kudos, R69!

Personally, I have no problems with your ending. I believe you mixed in both known certainties and unknowns which are realistic determinants of the future. Que sera.

Keep 'em comin'.

Rainman80Rainman80almost 2 years ago

Good story. You have a good imagination. Coulda been a little lomger?

Thank you

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

dumb. should have fucked Marc's mom and sent him videos. Imagine seeing your elderly mom sucking dick like a whore, you'd never get an erection again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very nice!...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun! A really different take on George Anderson's tale. Great for first time effort. Could have been longer. Other dinner companions could have been addressed. Might have been fun if Linda's mom and Marc's mom were introduced. All food for thought if you want to expand this in the future.

Thanks! This was great.

mfj

OldfinnOldfinnalmost 2 years ago

Liked it. Could have been longer but kept to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Age wise Edna should have been the grandma. Good story

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Lmfao… I loved reading the version ending! So great… funny as hell! Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, would love one more chapter to see how Jim and Linda's marriage turned out.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

SOB, lol that was awesome, I must have read a couple of hundred variations on Feb stories and though not my fav per se (I mean seriously when there are so damn many of them hard to choose the fav) is way up there made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should get his lovely wife into hiking. Then when they excitedly go on a beautiful mountain trail, she trips and falls about 50 ft. OH MY LINDA, WHERE ARE YOU? Whoops, she wanted to kiss the bottom of the mountain! Oh, well... Guess I'll go find a mother for my beautiful children! Bye!

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

I wonder, why the low score? Creative and funny! A five from me.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

Gave it a five, mostly for it's original plot. I'll be laughing all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wondered why more of these wife-cheats stories didn't involve the parents sooner. A woman can open herself up sexually all she wants until Mom and Dad hear about it. That right there is a tall glass of ice water thrown right on her crotch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...