All Comments on 'February Sucks - Momma Bear's Cubs'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 3)
rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

This story was unusual. I read all the FEBRUARY SUCKS stories and enjoyed the different endings. I don't believe anyone had nipped it in the bud like you just did. I just wanted more blood and guts to read. Four stars, sorry.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I love these alt endings of Feb Sucks! George Anderson wrote the ultimate Kobiashi Maru story. ( from Star Trek, unwinnable test only ever successfully won by James T Kirk) I am currently still working on my own version but somehow one hundred outlaw bikers kicking Marc LaValliere in the nuts hasn't been. Approved almost ten times now! LOL

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

I, like most everyone else that visits this site, have probably read every version written. That said, I had tears from laughing at your version. Excellent! 5* more if I could

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a different take on it, and funny too. I don't like that Jim took her back, as the kids would feel the tension in the house when mom and dad were together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable, a different take

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Raac = 1 star

His mom came in crying and hugged her son telling him "you stupid boy, how could you do that? Momma loves youI can't stop what's about to happen. I hope you survive this but i am not sure, please be strong for momma and survive, it is all you have to do."

He turned his gaze at the door and saw Jim with a pack of dogs behind him, standing, waiting for the command, trained to do their masters wish.

"Arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers, toes, dick, balls, ass. Just him, leave her alone. Go". Having given the command the pack lept forward into a sprint towards the waiting victim.

The impact of the first two dogs as they jumped reaching for the assholes right arm shoved him back a few feet and broke him away from his mother.

The rest of the dogs honed in on his body parts. All were torn to pieces. His mother had already called for an ambulance, it was minutes away, but the dogs would have finished long before that.

His limbs were shreded, scratches, deep bitemarks, muscle torn from the bone, pieces of flesh flying everywhere, fingers and toes were scattered about, some snaped clean off, some shattered and ripped apart. All that was left of his penis and testicles were tiny bits and pieces, the rest were chewed in a frenzy and puked in a pile.

He woke up two weeks later in the hospital. He had been in a coma this whole time. A doctor came and told him what happened. He explained that the reason he couldn't move was because his limbs had to be amputeted at different parts. He only had one knee left, and even that one without the foot. The stups of his arms ended just above the forearm.

Once the realisation hit him, he started remembering what happened, he remembered the beasts growling as they pulled him apart. He had to be given a sedative to relax.

He awoke hours later to find his mother crying at his bed. A nurse came in to check on his pee and colostomy bag. It was like this that he learned he was no longer a man. The only thing left between his pants was a small tube connected to a bag where pee would end up.

He looked at his mother as she cried even harder knowing that no grandkids would come from him, that his life is forever ruined. Perhaps had he died it would of been a better life.

He learneed that he was the only one to survive, his friends did not make it through the first night. Perhaps they were the lucky ones.

He stared at the ceiling, not knowing what will happen next, wondering if the nightmares will come back.

Somewhere else in town, at a different hospital, lay Linda in a padded room. All she could see was the hate in Jims eyes and the horrible scene of Marc being torn apart. Her sanity had left her, the nightmares were constant.

A string of unfortunate events followed their friends, rising in intensity, growing the paranoia inside their heads. The closer they were to their loves ones the more intense and more often did these events happened.

The tiping point was when Dave's fingers were splattered by falling debree when at a family reunion. Only the bones from his hand remained. They left for parts unknown, each apart from the rest, never making friends, never contacting loved ones, always looking over their shoulder, always filled with dread at the bark of a dog.

Nothing was heard of Jim after that.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 1 year ago

He took her home for some illicit sex. Why did his friends go with them? Even more of a night to remember?

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Yep! The solution to many of todays problems..."grandmothers with sticks".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter what age you are, listening to mom is important. Don't ever you can outsmart one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the different ending with this story, I had a chuckle about the Moms getting involved.

Wasn't fussed about the ending.

He knows she would have cheated if not stopped.

Not sure staying together for the kids is going to make their lives any better with him not trusting her any more.

A house filled with tension between parents.

It only stops him being a weekend Dad

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four stars for a unique plot twist.

Negative 5 stars to the anonymous moron with the dogs who used your comments to write his version so he wouldn’t have to deal with idiotic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BOTH cheaters got their asses handed to them. Please write another chapter to see where it goes... Linda is still a whore...

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

It's a 5'er! Love this ending, though it just might be a tad improbable

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Great story!!!!! Well momma done!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting spin not my fav but in top 5! Look forward to more Thank you for the story.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Hated it. Goes against everything I know about the world.

Grown-ups with kids should not depend on older women to fix their behavior problems.

Behavior problems are not fixed with violence and shouting.

Football players usually react to violence with violence regardless of who is causing it.

Living in a loveless marriage is more detrimental to the kids, than divorce.

Love some other stories from this author. Glad that he evolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but but an epilogue about him dumping the slut but only after making her life hell for a few years would have been better.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked how you started this, but you made it much too short after getting her away from him, it needs more story after to make this a good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was not worth the read.

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 1 year ago

Really nothing new, other than 1 cuckold in the making. I agree that it was not really worth the read but gave it 4 stars in hopes it will encourage you to continue to write and seek a good editor in the future.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[16.05.23]

Fun stuff!

11/10 Mama Bears!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incomplete story, but I still liked it, great concept.

Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting premise but not finished. Funny. That neighborhood said it sounded like Linda was about yo be sort of an unwanted foursome, being made airtight. Why else were the two teammates there? Also any woman that despite being ensorcelled so ehow, but who doesn't turn back when the predator is calling her husband a cuck to his face, is beyond redemption. Here is it left unspoken how she reacted.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is best of all sequels I have read (over 30 and still going.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

One of the best easily the best if u added to it. I looked that the mom and parents saw the buillshit and at least he tried to explain away the sudden slut ray issue a little bit unlike most.

Nicely done

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Pauvre cocu sans couilles.

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

Read it again and I still love a good mamma bear story.

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

If Linda was zombie like was she drugged? I found it interesting but needs more as many have said.

Chimo1961Chimo19619 months ago

The whore still left with a strange cock. Only a matter of time before she finds another.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Hilarious! Momma don’t play.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think that is the cause of the moral problems today is that it's not taught enough at home. This could use another part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This has been the best solution yet of all of the post add on's to GA story. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

what i think what marc need was a wake up calland what his daddy did not do when he was young whip his ass and his mom did to him when she move in with him in the first place things be better

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor8 months ago

That'll teach 'em.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Very humorous and one of the best yet in the 'February Sucks' genre. Although I did like the one where hubby found Marks house and caused a big scene, can't remember the author though. 5 stars.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

This is my favorite of all the February stories 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Haha! Very good original angle on the February Sucks habitat.

What would his momma think of his wife seducing conduct? She’d be most displeased at her little boy’s behaviour! Laughed out loud at the ear tugging by both mums.

Very nice brevity too.

5*

Jim

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle5 months ago

Great work for a first story. I just discovered your work recently and liked it enough that I'm working my way through them alphabetically. So far, I'm quite impressed with your style and how you handle your varied situations. I was delighted when your latest, "Influences" popped up on LW; I'm looking forward to reading it when I get to the "I's". Keep up the good work!

Marmaduke

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really funny take on it........still she would never have lived in my house again. And no she wouldn’t get it in the divorce. Fuck the slanted laws in this fucked up legal system. She could live on the lot that house used to be on. I’d burn it to the ground. She lost all right to be a part of mine and “MY” kids lives the second she snuck out the bar like the cowardly slut she is. Myself and the kids would be gone........Australia is nice or portugal either way we’re gone and the fucked up legal system here can suck on my middle finger.

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

The original was shit, and I didn't think I'd like this version.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa5 months ago

We need more momma bears .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really far out, but wonderful story of parents who train their children in the right way. and still care when they mess up.

A good effort for an introductory story.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic4 months ago

It's clear in this version Linda was being gang-banged or about to be. And he takes her back? Not my cup of tea. A very low rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was funny and cute. Love when his two O-linemen buddies are so out of there. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Different from all if the others, but still not a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

SMACK! the tiny lady slapped the big man across the face.

"Mom!" Marc said, backing away and rubbing his cheek.

"Shut your mouth, Boy!" Ms. LaValliere roared as she charged into the house and grabbed the big man's ear.

====> hehe. Classic. 4 stars for a partial story.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

Full speed ahead, then the train wreck dropped the slut back into the house.

Was good for a 4 pointer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...