All Comments on 'February Sucks - Moving On'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

The reaction of every person in this story is from a cartoon. The worst part is the MIL runs to the Mc not her husband wtf was that lol. So basically this story works if u read it like a cartoon sitcom. Dgfergie no I don't wish real life was like that lol

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Ok u ppl know about American football contracts, no I'm guessing not. Look it up goerge anderson and the rest that followed should have done their home work.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

WOW!!!!! 10 Big Blazing Stars for this version! Very Well Done! Very Well Done. Thanks, Buster2U

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

I still say this isnt that much different than a lot of the other takes on it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Almost all divorce stories have the following quote “ giving her the house and primary custody of the kids. After all, she'd been a good mother”, which unfortunately is total rubbish!

If she was such a good mother, why did she cheat on her husband, which caused the divorce & hence the family to split up?

No, she and all the others are the worse example of mothers available, as are fathers who follow a similar, cheating path.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

enderlocke77, you're a wanker. Nobody cares about football contracts, and as for your other comment, besides the fact that it's fiction, the main element is that the MC just didn't put up with it, and took action.

No blah-blah introspection, no psychobabble, no working through it with the unrepentant bitch like in the original.

No, "I'm sorry that I hurt you, but it was the greatest sex of my life, and I'll have that memory with that special celebrity forever".

She got smacked in the face with what she did, and he got out. 'Nuff said.

The rest is just mechanics.

In your version, I'm sure you enjoyed the feeling of her smooth beaver in your mouth after watching them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I saw Buster's comment on the Comments page, where he (as always) awarded an enthusiastic "10 Big Big Blazing Stars! So, I decided to take another look. As previously, I again go with Four Normal Size Stars.

I have never seen him award fewer than 10 Big... etc. Has he no internal editor? Just wundrin...

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Linda got hers, a big dick and a divorce, and Jim got his, a real wife with D-cups that loved him and gave him more kids!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a good mother at all.

Destroyed her family harming kids.

And if kids home would he attack them also?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty good. To be perfect, he needed to keep his children away from their slut mother so they don’t get corrupted!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Women and men aren't that different. Both feel very insecure the older they get. Having lived a married life may dull the romance, the waist line, a few stress marks on the face. It's the love and trust that holds it together. Cheating is already a death blow to a marriage, but to do so with a younger/more fit partner will burn ant bridges for the future.

I'm sure the Linda's of the world don't understand what a catch their man is. Because they got used to him. But men like Jim easily attract younger women that want a stoic provider, and not a sleazy bar boy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You are the best! Two FS reimaginings in one day from the same author. Thanks for the early Christmas present! 5 *s again. If you have any more please bring em on!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked this version more than "In Cold Blood" one which seemed either rushed, incomplete, or simply not totally believable- at least to me.

In this one, there could've been a bit more about the kids & how they dealt with things. In the divorce, hubby didn't go for the gut in telling the judge she was a good mother but after putting them 2nd for a night with the Asshole, she can't be viewed like that. He should've tried for primary with giving Linda the ability to see them as much as she wanted.

I also question if suing the club could be done, but will give the author creative license. There's only a bit about Linda & how she fared until she met the bastard of a husband, but didn't know about it at the time. Despite all, I'm giving this part 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 Stars as She should have been married to a Mafia type guy . I bet they would find him next to Jimmy Hoffa .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One error in the story. Offensive linemen do not block for tight ends. On Sunday. The tight end has already run to catch a ball or he is blocking himself, for the quarterback or the running back.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Give me an hour. I need to take my kids to my parents."

-

"Linda's mom is a smart woman. When she saw the Ferrari in the driveway, she held the kids back and let her husband enter first."

-

How did the in-laws end up with the kids that he dropped off with his parents? This kind of contradiction may seem trivial, but it's rather jarring when you change things off screen. Of course, that line also contradicts a different part of the story where the in-law entered together.

-

"Sure enough, her parents walked through the front door, which was still open, right into the living room"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little better than the first part,but i still could not get into this follow up version..again going over the same justification dialog does nothing for the story or me. What many authors who wrote follow ups forget the most important thing,IT'S WHAT SHE DID..Who cares why or how she did or did not enjoy it or how she felt then or after about it.It's its enough that She Did It. No dialog needed past that point, just a well written story of its results...2stars..JZK

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Even more BTB could fit for Linda....

Tls2753aTls2753a5 months ago

I have read so many of the February Sucks add-ons that I have stopped reading them, but I read this one, and I think it’s one of the best, other than the error of the kids magically moving between grandparents. That broke the flow of the story as I backtracked to check that I had read it correctly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like almost all of these febsux stories it really doesn't explore the reasoning behind Linda's actions, it's simply that she was hit by the alien slut ray. I understand that for many cheated upon husbands the actual beginning of the affair comes totally out of the blue... So the shock and horror is all encapsulated into one on the day it's discovered. The problem here though is that it's not an affair, it's a one off and done in the most hurtful and disrespectful way a person could do such a thing. Asking the reader to believe that Linda is unaware of her actions and the obvious consequences is just absurd.

I feel that these stories all hinge on a mistaken interpretation of what really went down at that conference table, and it fails to appreciate that banter and action are rarely the same and that not everyone has a cookie cutter relationship. But hey, it would be a non story if we knew that Linda and the MC had an open relationship etc.

That shouldn't preclude us from having some kind of explanation as to the why. I've met famous people and I haven't wanted to sleep with them nor been in awe of them. So the idea that some gay football player can sweep any woman off her feet, in front of her husband no less, just doesn't ring true.

While I totally believe that sports and pop stars etc have adoring crowds of wanna be groupies... You didn't get many straight husbands among the hordes of middle aged groupies at a Justin Bieber concert. Nor at a Chippendales during the 90s.

Women just aren't as stupid and cruel as many LW authors paint them to be, at least not in an obvious way when they're not out for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@ dgfergie

Here is a classic example of someone that failed at life.

Money has no intrinsic value, never has and probably never will. That the cone costs $4 today represents two facts, one that people today are paid more, and two that inflation reflects the relative costs and value of items. Due to such, it's impossible to make an ice cream today for the price of 10/20/30/40 years ago. However, relatively the cost of food is lower. I. E. As a proportion of your wages that $4 is less than a nickle and dime from the 1950s.

And that is all that matters. Ice cream is cheaper today than it was when you were a kid. You don't realise that because you are economically illiterate and think that money has some special intrinsic non relative value... Or maybe you just like stating the obvious.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

Anonymous trying to give economics lesson. U r are wrong and it is not worth debating g someone who tries to insult people...

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Well that was an interesting version.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon4 months ago

I agree completely with FaceForRadio who said:

"The best way for any 'Jim' to win is to rob 'Linda' of her magic night that she can happily relive for the rest of her life, and this story did a good job of it. She did have her 'only one night' of the greatest sex ever, but it all went to Hell within a few minutes of her coming home!"

... and one of the best ways to do that is to get "the family and friends here assembled" (from their wedding) to see firsthand who destroyed the marriage that those same people had attended the wedding for.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just covers ground already done. Also extremely u likely that some random has a bunch of friends that turn out to know the important people in the media. You can bet your bottom dollar that if this were to happen it'd be to someone that has zero degrees of Kevin Bacon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@xzy89c1 Honestly dude, the concept of inflation isn't rocket science. Like the anon said, it's relative and makes no sense claiming that money is worth less based upon a single item. Especially when he's absolutely wrong about it not costing more.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

Some of these stories may seem to a little unbelievable but they are not that far from reality. Most wives or husbands that get bored with their relationship just kind of sneak off and start looking around for more romance or excitement. Some of us grow up and mature and get on with life, raise the kids, support the family and all that comes with being a responsible father or mother, some don't. The immature ones are still looking for that thrill from sex or romance with no thought how their actions affect others. Of course we know what really happens, they have been hit by the Martian Slut Ray! Yes folks, it's real! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love all of the February Sucks follow up stories where the husband gets his pound of flesh.

Bravo!

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

"Even though tempted to burn her in the divorce, I went the simple, fair way, giving her the house and primary custody of the kids. After all, she'd been a good mother" You have to be kidding, a GOOD MOTHER!!!???

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better than most. I give it 4 stars.

Bill S.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

@muskyboy was correct. Tremendous lack of anger or rage against Linda, especially after she brought Jocko hom and fucked him in the house.

3 stars

hindsight2020hindsight20203 months ago

Stop.

STOP!!!

S. T. O. P!!!

Stop having these idiots delete emails and texts from wives providing evidence of wrong doing!

JUST STOP.

Automatic 3⭐ deduction!

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 months ago

Better than some of the " thousand r so remakes.. 🤷 wonder if he.. the author thought he'd stire things up on LIT with this story.. if so.. give him genius statis cause it Sure Worked!! Now.. lets see who else will add this little story!! 🍕🍕🍕🍺🍺🍺🤷🤷🤷💯💯💯😘👍👍👍🙋🙋😉👌👌😜

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Much better version

newfield1981newfield19813 months ago

Decent enough story I just want to point out one inconsistency.

At Katie's house they watched the in-laws enter the home without the children while the mother-in-law screamed he was telling the truth. Later when he was reviewing the videotape of the part that he missed he had the father entering the house by himself while the mother-in-law was smart enough to take the children to McDonald's.

Small thing yes I know but you might want to watch that in future writings.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LOL Linda was a good mother it's why the kids ended up with a coparenting situation and once she was beat down after a long time she admitted she brough it on herself.

Give her credit won't ya?

I mean it's true there is worse out there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't help but laugh at the obsession LW writers have with anal sex. They should just be honest with themselves and admit that they they wish it had been them on the receiving end of Marc's truncheon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not sure what to think about the going into the house and having sex with your lover.

I can accept that the night before joyed up on alcohol and sexual energy, the sheer naughtiness of it all, Linda could have lost her mind and gone off for a night of passion. I can even buy that in the cool light of the next morning, she may still be overly enamored and mentally confused. What I don't buy is that she'd go into a house and have sex on a sofa in plain sight of the front door when she has no idea when her husband is going to come back with the kids.

I can totally see Marc wanting to do it, and him not giving a shit one way or the other, but even then flashing your cock to kids under 10 isn't a good look and that would have been just as likely as a confrontation with the husband... and of course in any state with castle doctrine attacking another person in a house you don't own is just asking for sudden life ending trouble.

Just saying, the balls on Marc must be incredible and that alone should give him a pass, he truly has been turned into the 'alphalfa' male by this story.

Elias1Elias12 months ago

Considering how moving this original story was to readers .. mostly men.. this story was a 5 star ending.

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

"After all, she'd been a good mother."

... Haha. No, he had thought she was. A good mother doesn't fuck a stranger in the foyer of their house with the door unlocked(or locked) so her kids can see if they happen to get brought home.... Sorry...

But a fun take on fs. Thanks!

BabalooieBabalooie2 months ago

Well written story. Five big ones.

redboat7redboat72 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hard to believe that this clown hadn't already recognised the failing marriage and the approaching end. This wasn't a loving wife, this was a woman who wanted out from the shitty relationship she found herself in. No wonder she so willingly gave herself to the first real man that came along to take her. The MC was a complete cuck and a red flag to boot.

Like almost all of these February sucks stories, this misses the reality of the couples they're trying to imitate and instead pits two people that are clearly very unlikely to ever get involved in the scenario suggested by the girls around the original table at the conference.

Its sadly delusional how so many of these authors pit a happy housewive hit by alien sex ray vs an uptight anal obsessed rightwing religious conservative and think that it's an accurate representation of the original premise. It's absurd, you have to recognise that compatibility is the cornerstone of all relationships and people rarely imagine that coming out of left field will end happily. Ergo, you might not but others wiil, and it's the others that produce the interesting insightful story, not the whiney childish fragile ego, anally obsessed wierdo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This post is directed at the directly preceding post. Nonsense.

While some of these posts are hyperbolic, so are most of the other stories in this category. Doesn't mean that they couldn't have essential accuracy behind them.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Yawn........

26thNC26thNC15 days ago

Definitely a good one because Marc is ruined. The only thing better is when he is crippled.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

A "fun story" and well written, but it just doesn't seem like something that would happen in real life.

The other problem: too many added details like the ex-secretary Katie.

I must admit, though, in it certainly in the upper 10% of the follow up stories.

Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Pity for her second husband if she was looking wistfully at the Ex's new (younger) wife. It's not always 'once a cheater....', but sounds like she settled and the poor bastard probably didn't know the real whole truth. Also a pity that public outrage portrayed here would likely not play that way in the real world. All the jock's Trumpanzee fans would still hoist their 12-oz curls and cheer lustfully all the same. After all, their orange Jesus replacement 'grabs women by the p*ssies' and brags about raping or buying them too. What a fucked up world. Almost much prefer the fantasy world of justice the author portrays here.

Regarding this variant, I like the fact that the protagonist gets his pound of flesh without burning the wife and victimizing the children. Well done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous