All Comments on 'February Sucks - My Sequel'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 418 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read several of your stories,l liked all of them. This one is a 5 star…

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

the only thing that ther men in that family can teach their sons are is how to be cuckolds. His dad made he a dumb ass by asking him to wait till grandma dies, he grandma would have said dummp the whore herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

congratulations on creating disgusting sequel. worst one I have read. By making a good man in the original story into a spinless wimp and eventual complete cuckold you have insulted all men whom have integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had a solid five going until the last page and then you just dumped all the hard work in the crapper and flushed it down, much like Linda did her marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not going to find fault with your writing, it is not an easy thing to do and the reason most of us don't. You did take liberties and added info the story ie Dee telling Jim what Linda had said about her night. So here we have the rather typical story of a woman meeting a powerful male. Her body goes in to reproduction mode no thought of problems this act may cause just get fucked and if possible get pregnant with HIS baby.

Also don't forget the personality traits, many women are attracted to the asshole. Then she goes home to the man she "loves" the man that is really the better of the two and is the better person for the raising of her babies. In your story she gets pregnant (not in any other story does this happen, that OK) Being as upset as Jim was from the beginning due to her actions he should have started the paperwork for divorce then. He could have delayed in serving her to determine if she in fact got pregnant. He said that if she was the that would cause the divorce. When he found out she was than he should have had her served immediately. He should have had a DNA test done to prove he was not the father. Jim had made the statement he was going to be responsible for the baby THAT would not be the case after the DNA test. With her actions and all the publicity she may even lost the kids to Jim. Anyway his actions are in doubt taking her back and even tho not married living together and supporting assholes baby. Totally different than what he was saying. There is noway he will get his wife back and her betrayal, total disrespect and humiliation and now another kid that is not his will be a constant reminder. He should have just dumped her ass especially after he finds out she is knocked up. He would be able to heal without all the crap constantly in his face.

carvohicarvohiover 2 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous writer immediately above. I'm impressed with your comment. You laid out an alternate path for Jim so well; It's worth another sequel.

I do wish you anonymous comment writers would create a pseudonym. I would be more comfortable responding to something like that.

Thanks for your remarks,

carvohi

MissMudMissMudover 2 years ago

I agree with some of these commenters, good story until you came up with the really weak ending. The idea that he would take her back, with the baby, no less, is simply contrary to every thing you developed for him leading up to the last page. In one page, you turned him 180 degrees. Disappointing.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

This was a beautifully crafted sequel. It took a lot, but Linda finally admitted to the wrong of what she did. I'll not take you to task for the ending! If it were real, and given Linda's evident distress, I can't blame Jim for an act of grace. "grace" = unmerited favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Different than many, but who knows how this would change a man. He didn't remarry her, she was never his again, more friends with benefits. As to the girl, I can almost understand, and her name gave it a bit of supernatural.

I would have acted differently, but I read all these versions to see how others might. I would have physically attacked a man trying to seduce my wife and I would have truly hurt him. The insidious part of this, is thst it was over before Jim knew. How do you handle that? I hold a few black belts, but what good does thet do when she's already gone and you never got the chance to protect and defend? This is what riles me up and I suspect others.

Good on this Jim to stand up for him self, and if having Linda around made him happy then do it. Not for her, for him. She used to be first in his thoughts but lost thst forever.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Up until the last 2 pages, I thought this was one of the better sequels. Then it all imploded on poor Jim’s head! Was going to give it a 5, but the ending made it a 1 instead. In one of his heart to heart talks with Linda, Jim should have torn off her cross and key necklace and flushed it down.

Linda’s disrespect only started on Feb 29…it continued through the story. She wore the perfume she wore on the 29th. Not until the very end does she say she is sorry for what she did. Jim gave up a good deal of his manhood to stay— she gave up nothing, even removed on her promise to abort or give the baby up. Jim’s father had no spine when he took mother ba club and raised Stephen and Jim just proved “like father, like son”. Jim thinks about revenge, or at the very least, a path to bettering himself and moving on, but every time, he chokes! If the best revenge is living well, Jim should have taken the kids (he had enough to gain full custody, in all likelihood) taken the transfer to Reno and remarried to the woman he deserved! Loved much of the story and the writing, but the ending just tanks it for me!

RickguyverRickguyverover 2 years ago

This is the worst February sucks sequel I have read. He divorces her and allows her to live with him and bring her bastard child for him to raise. He has her write the story of the night with marc and does nothing with it. He is given 500 grams of amoxicillin after the gunshot but that would be more than a pound. It should have been 500 mg, 1000 times less.

carvohicarvohiover 2 years agoAuthor

Well Gee. Rickguyve got me on the amoxicillin. I apologize. I guess that makes it the worst sequel ever.

carvohi

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Well, I liked it enough to score it a 4. Hubby's extended "Oh woe is me," did get a bit tiresome. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the worst sequels to this story. The evil whore kept her attitude right till the end. You finally give the husbands balls to divorce the whore and then cut them right off when you have them live together with her lovers child. Not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAAC!

Way to long for the final result. Sure, almost commit suicide but going to take a long time to divorce and then let her back. Guess it's true, any sex is better than no sex. After all the cruelty Linda displayed, as well as the disrespect, there is no way a "normal" man would have stayed around; sorry granny but I'm not hanging on for you.

And absolutely no consequences for Marc?!!

Another wasted sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAAC!

One question that actually relates back to the original story - How did everyone know about his wife sneaking out when Jim got back to the table? or in this story - How did Dee and David know beforehand that Linda was leaving with Marc? See the quote below

"I say Olivia because ever since that night she's been a little perturbed." Dee giggled, "You see it was only Dave and I who knew Linda was actually going to sneak out with the football player."

Stop the story after the divorce and this would have rated higher. After all the disrespect Linda heaped on JIm, he would be a real fool to hang around.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Although I like most of your writing, I don't feel you ended this story correctly. Why let Linda back into his life? I can understand him taking a few years off to get re-centered, maybe get some counseling. The he should date and find someone new. Linda threw him away, and should have to regret that for the rest of her life, however long or short that is (she could commit suicide - but that is the cowards way out.) Hopefully she's dealing with all the issues of being a single mother, and having to see him find someone new that treasures him for who and what he is. He should have sued Mark for that kid - the money wasn't all that important, but ruin Mark's squeaky clean image. Lastly, Jim's relationship with his parents should have taken a major hit after the fiasco with L.W. and Ellen. I wouldn't have prevented them from seeing their grandkids, but I'd probably avoid having anything to do with them for quite a long time.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

What a wimp, well written but subject needed to be more decisive. The story rambled with very little decisive direction. Not your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What selfish bitches. Linda for not adopting the kid out. Mallory for asking to take it. There would always be shadows on that parental relationship. Imagine when the child became an adult! Or did a DNA ancestry test. Better to LTE it go to a loci g u tainted coup!e at birth. And the ex accepting the situation? No self respect. Geeze. The author is an excellent writer but the premises of this story "Suck" too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I admire your writing. I wouldn't have done what Jim did. Her ass would never come back in to the house. I would have gotten Asshole some way, even death. Linda would have raised Asshole's bastard all by herself and maybe when she was sad and depressed, she'd commit suicide. Anything really bad, she deserves it all PLUS. She said she was married to Asshole and wanted to have his kid, then she did. She deserved to go to hell with the Asshole, and Jim shouldn't let her anywhere near himself...

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

One of the best of the myriad "Sucks" follow ons.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

A little verbose, around in circles to get to no result. Too much fluff with unsatisfactory result, you basically finished with the same result as GA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good lord! The author was trying bore everyone to death. Page after page of minutiae. another author with diarrhea of the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply the best! An intelligent plot, lots of emotion and importantly, ...it was realistic. Great works take time to spin the yarn. Thank you.

mdadaminmdadaminabout 2 years ago

not bad

but by the end she won

he had all what she wanted, she got her husband back even in a sort of fried with benefit, and she wanted to get her lover baby and she succeeded , she had her fantasy and her pleasant memory and he end up rising the other man child

she always get what she wanted

she won

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - just another stupid cuck/wimp piece of crap.

This is one of the worst renditions of George's crap story

You get 1 star to fuck with your average score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read all the sequel of GA's story. It was the worst one out of them, I can say for sure. This type of story should be put on 'Cuckold Husband' series. Simply wastage of time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why didn’t you have Jim hook up with a short fiery redhead with green eyes?

.

Seriously…nice try…but like all “sequels” to GAs tale….there is just no way to untie the Gordian Knot of a “faithful loving wife” spontaneously leaving her husband in a public setting for a one night fuckfest and somehow managing to get back together again.

.

3 ***

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

wow at least he didnt offer to blow mark how long was her pregnacy over a yr how thew heck did that work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" I honestly don't know why I did it. I didn't know what I was doing. "

Linda, delusional all the way to the end of the story. Women always know why they choose to have sex with a man. They may have a multitude of "reasons" but they always know "why". Women are opportunistic users with little regard for principles or consequences. Ultimately, women are loyal to themselves first and foremost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What do I think? Unmitigated cuck slop. Too bad Jed has trouble writing men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anybody who thinks this is "realistic" is seriously detached from reality. He takes the narcissistic slut back essentially as a common law wife and thoroughly cucks-out by raising the bastard child? Up yours , Jed. This is misandrist horseshit.

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 years ago

Instead of giving her a luxury parting settlement he should have invested in a hitman for the footballer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an utter waste of time. At each and every turn when you could have ennacted justice and shown that the man had an actual backbone you took a dive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a little too long for the story. I thought it was unnecessary to bring in and pay homage to other lit authors, Ohio, Francis, etc. It didn't add to the story. However the absolute worst part of the story was this: ,,, . I didn't own a big, expensive, heavy duty, long bed, extended cab, pick-up truck. This was totally uncalled for. Everybody should own a big, expensive, heavy duty, long bed, extended cab, pick-up truck What were you thinking. And living on a farm. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the better ends. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No! Just no. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, as much of your works here. Sometimes a bit dramatic e.g. the self-shooting at the beginning. But it is well written, a good story build-up, captivating regardless its lenght. And despite it is fiction and I don't know if such an abandoning could really happen in a good mariage, it is realistic within this plot, right until the end. Getting the families involved makes it more real life, showing Jims hurt feelings and considerations. And I like your references to the other authors and their stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What cuck! Hated this version!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is about twice as long as it should have been. Maybe than I could have been able to comment on its substance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does the fact that the blond haired, blue eyed baby turned out to be Jim's really make a difference? In terms of his relationship to the kid, of course it does. In terms of his relationship to Linda, not much...certainly not enough to justify having sex with her ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a very good and well written version of Andersons story,it would maybe have been the best if not being ruined with this ending. Where in the world could you come up with trying to have readers except it.Unrealistic is what it is..With what and the way she did it, no husband would have given her the time of day.Then she carries and bare another mans child. Thats the ultimate slap in the face for a husband which in itself makes the ending unrealistic. Try to keep the complete story realistic not just parts of it..The success of this story was due to no over the top scenarios as most other rewrites and the very life like aspects of your version..I have now read several of your stories and the only thing that I really dislike is your presentation of men lean to no self respect or integrity and being wimpish....JZK

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

Beyond wonderful! This provided the ultimate ending to the original GA setup. And, it seems to follow the regular question “Are you better with her or without” in a most unusual way.

It’s on my favorites list and my plan is to read them together in a few months.

Thanks beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Carvohi writes among the best stories on this site. I know it's a story, but, had she done that to me, it would have been different. Asshole would have been beaten near death. The whore would have been one of two things. Either I;d have fell back in love with her, took her hiking, and she falls about 20 ft. into a ravene, or when she got home, she'd never entered the house. She told her friends how marvelous he was, the stupid whore actually said she wanted his kid. I wouldn't have anything to do with her, other than causing the utmost pain and suffering,and may have had her eliminated... Jim's an idiot, and the version where the slut and asshole got eliminated was 100% correct!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is the best of the February Sucks sequels. So many of the others have too many scenes that are beyond belief, e.g. Ellen's non-credible seduction of Jim in most sequels. The events and scenes in this story are within the realm of acts and behavior that are possible. At the same time, Carvohi explores the emotions, growth, and development of the characters very credibly. Some will object to the rather abrupt reconciliation. I admit that it was a bit of a plot twist. But for me it worked. Jim's and Linda's former life was a good one. Any life together after the Valentine's celebration/fiasco appeared to be doomed to fail. But after they both grew, especially with Linda's eventual realization of the consequences of her actions and her eventual taking of responsibility for those actions, the relationship took on a life of its own even against the decision to end it by Jim. That is believable to me. Such things happen in real life. Given the way it happened, I'm rooting for them. They are flawed, but both of them are essentially good people. At least they are trying. And to the knuckle-dragging critics who claim "once a cheater, always a cheater"...NO; "once a cheater some people are always cheaters." But for others, "once a cheater, by God's grace, NOT ALWAYS a cheater." Well done, Carvohi. I have spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

little too long with too much non essential information but extremely well written. And I for one enjoyed the ending, I think Linda learned her lesson. Shows what kind of guy he is for the way in which he treats little Heather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I greatly enjoy your body of work.

Keep it up, please; good luck to you.

To me this was of the sci-if genre, in so many ways! What about the burning piss?

The bitch would have not made it past June, would have not given birth again, and asshole would be in a chair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hate to say this. And i never believed it possible. But this is worse than the original.

Maybe true:

I was married, she cheated, i told her i would reconcile if i had sex with her friend, she agreed, got her friend to agree. I had thresome with her and her friend, served her divorce papers next month :).

I had to support her for sometime, yeah i earn more, but it was nice.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Way to damn long. Yes it was very well written but.......

To misquote the Bowery King...."Somebody Please get this man a psychiatrist!"

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Much too long for this ending. But, all in all, a good attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it a lot, its well written, creative and quite emotional. I noticed no spelling or grammar errors. Yes, it was long but there is a moral. We all mess up, sometimes badly. Should we be ruined for it? I think not. My wife cheated on me, we divorced yet I still talk with her, we are friendly, and I've even lent them money when they needed it. Don't sweat the comments too much. I've shed my tears and have had my dark thoughts. I've been alone late at night standing on a very high bridge, asking myself if there is anything left worth being here for, so far, I've found good reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We never get much background on Jim’s dad — he wound up in the same place with an unfaithful wife getting pregnant with her lover’s baby. The few hints about Jim’s dad don’t seem to make him out to be a happy man, so why does Jim decide to follow in Dad’s footsteps?

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 1 year ago

Well, that was certainly a different perspective on the story, more true to life in some ways.

Interesting but I wouldn't want any of the main characters as friends.....they were all pretty fucked up people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write pretty well, but you do have a startling foible. Here is one example of too many:

"Tomorrow," she asked?

It should be, "Tomorrow?" she asked.

A four star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, till the end. why would he stay with her and her bastard child. Weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely the worst version bar none, you rambled on and on about details that had nothing to do with the story. You also repeated several internal thoughts and conversations the main character came across strong at the beginning but with zero strength of character, basically he was a borderline cuckold displaying how weak he was, just kept getting back in line to be hurt and shit on again and again and again and again............ worst story you've ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your basics of George’s story are OK - to a point. We hen it goes soooo downhill.

You never stated you were just writing a wimp cuc story who eventually buckled……

Had sex the 1st time after just weeks???? WTF!

Nothing ever said about STD-HIV tests, but OK to jump into bed.

So Jim keeps working on separation and divorce, states he will never have anything to do with the bastard baby, and will never support or pay for it or raise; then he is at the hospital and eventually brings her and the baby home to move in?????

What rock were you under to come up with this wimp cuc ending to the superb George story?

We have concluded this is one of the most confusing and pathetic versions we have read!

Why the divorce at all? Such a waste of money! Maybe he should have just kissed her ass and thanked her for her betrayal, and sent Marc a thank you card for knocking her up and giving her his f….k child - since her was going to accept it anyway.

Have you gotten the idea that we hated this version and wanted you to know how badly you blew the opportunity! Hope your personal life is way better than this crap.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Like some others I suspect, I've been doing a binge on reading variations of the original theme from GA. From the point of view of introducing something different whilst not discarding the original tale too much, yours certainly beats most.

I'm not a fan of compulsory BTB or a rabid cuck/wimp hater, but I didn't warm to "your" Jim in the long run. He had early promise, but having built him, you let him slide into the unimaginable "raising the bastard" that seemed out of the question earlier. I suppose I could characterise it as the Jim you gave us eventually "let down the first 80-90% of the story". Not sure if that makes sense to you but his slide into acceptance wasn't really explained.

That said I enjoyed most of the story and in general very much like your writing. Thank you.

PikaGelionPikaGelionover 1 year ago

With 361 comments I have decided not to look through to see if anyone said anything regarding Narcolepsy.

I was diagnosed with a Sleep Study and have been managing it with medication for around forty years now.

I do not understand your comments regarding Narcolepsy. It is a physiological condition. If friends and family were always saying "Oh, that Mallory!" It had to be for other reasons.

=*=*=*=*=

Otherwise, I appreciated the struggle Jim went through. Until Linda can appreciate the wrongness of her behavior Jim can never trust her.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes zero sense why Linda would not get a morning afte pill. I mean the bastard kid that she refuses to abort or give up for adoption is just marital suicide. Stupid Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but an awful variant. I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy but nigh impossible with the base story. But this is just beyond all reason. She didn't just have an affair, one night with Marc the asshole. It wasn't just great sex. Or a stupid sexual moment to remember. It was worse. She told him she was his wife and she loved him and she wanted his child. Then she took his token / gift. And she hot pregnant. And she carried it to term and did not give it up for adoption. She knew that thr bastard child would kill her marriage. But she did it anyways. Why the heck did she risk it all. But worst of all, even with her putting off adoption papers, he lets her move back in. And they start having sex again. And then he will raise the bastard child? Why because his father did? Wtf? And absolutely get a DNA test and sue Marc the football player for child support. After all the humiliation he has been given, he won't return the favor. Also this Linda was just one of the worst. Even in the original, she had remorse and contrition. She knows he talked to Dee and still lies. She knows what Dee probably told him but she does NOTHING to head it off at the pass about Scherezade, the 1001 nights, the slave wife fantasy, that she felt she truly loved Marc and told him that (she could have said was only part of fantasy), about the wanting his child (wtf?). Not only did this Linda NEVER apologize she didn't even try to take the sting out of those damn nails in thr coffin of their marriage. She didn't take action on the pregnancy. That alone invalidates any mystery about how she feels about Marc. She somehow fell in love with Marc because she had fantasy sex. Wtf? She might remember the glorious sexual experience and her slave wife fantasy but no one who is rational or loves their spouse would translate that into ACTUAL love. Disgusting character. This Linda is one of the worst of all the alternates. Unwilling to fight fornher husband, she does nothing to blunt the trauma she inflicted because she actually confused attraction and fantasy sex with LOVE. She says she loves Jim and only him but her actions and inactions speak volumes to the contrary. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut and wimp…….

Way too dragged out with way too much a$$ kissing sorry crap and not enough firm decisions about growing a pair and dumping the whore…

Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a hot mess. There was a ton of rambling and it isn't even logically consistent with itself. Is Linda sorry as she seemed to be at the end or the cold bitch from her letters? She was so worried and then kept the baby? Like wtf? Then after 9.5 pages of rambling it just sort of runs out with oh well they kinda got back together over the course of a few paragraphs

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Giant mess and a bullshit RAAC ending that makes NO sense with the characters as described here and ruins every bit of good storytelling. I don't even hate all RAAC endings but this one was bullshit, especially with her having Marc's bastard child.

LindsaygjLindsaygjover 1 year ago

What a waste of my time reading that. I kept thinking it will get better, he will finally grow a pair - but no, he just let her trample him right to the end! Thank you for writing the story and posting it free to read, I just wish I hadn’t bothered!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carvohi is an excellent writer. There are 2 ways to solve this mess, get in touch with Omegaman, and get an UNFUCK machine for the whore; OR do like Jim did in one of Omegaman's versions- kill the whore and her master...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a bunch of jibberish. 10 pages when 3 would have done. WORDY WORDY WORDY

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

After reading the 44 plus alternative endings (I believe the number is now close to 60) for the original story; I put this one in the top five.

I have always thought that Jim should have been stronger in his reactions. I would have divorced her immediately.

However, his reaction was better than most. I am slightly befuddled by the ending after all he went through. I don’t understand why he reconciled with Linda after she carried, gave birth to and decided to keep the baby. I also wouldn’t have ever considered how this ended until she apologized for what she Did and for leaving him as she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not s bad effort. I have it four stars, despite it being too wordy. It also needs serious proofreading, and fixing all those misplaced question marks! One more thing. The Ellen skit was 100 percent illogical, stupidly conceived and badly carried out. Again, a decent effort.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The point that a lot of writers miss on crafting an end to the story is this- No man is going to have a relationship with a woman, who treated him like that. Or allow her to move in, and help raise the baby. What WOULD have happened, is the football player is sued for child support, and alienation of affection. This would have been nasty, and public. That’s reality. This cuckold thing is just a fantasy. In reality, people always do what’s in their best interests. And raising someone else’s child, and caring for an ex wife who threw away our relationship publicly, would not have been it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was very good. Normally I am a BTB type of guy but I found this story involving and strong. I feel it should be higher rated.

mfbridgesmfbridges12 months ago

Interesting story. I guess I can accept premise as long as he never remarries her or adopts "his" child.

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

Just another failed attempt. You just couldn’t resist the lure of making Jim a pussy cuckold who is left raising the better man’s bastard child. This was a complete capitulation and reconciliation in every way but name. You spend nine pages droning on and on about how Jim can never accept reconciliation and then on page ten they move in together. Just one little happy family complete with the bastard child. One star for the poor effort.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

A really good take on George’s master piece,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good Lord, what a miserable life for that silly cuck. Horrible story, as no sane man with an ounce of pride or self worth would subject himself to Linda's bullshit and little piece of shit illegitimate daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The original plot was one of the worst ever, but at least it was short. But this one, goes well beyond that really low level. Too bad there are no negative stars, to evaluate this useless umpteenth femdom fetish-cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This author's works are mostly RAAC (to me more like reconciliation with all cucks). This one is among the worst.

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Quelle merde, quel pauvre cocu sans couilles. Je les aurai tué tous les deux. La pire des histoires d'imitation d'Anderson.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

No, simplemente NO.

Que clase de ser humano disfruta con semejante...cosa.

Un mierda

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting that Linda didn't say she was sorry till she knew she was done for. Until she knew for certain that Jim was gone she held on to the fantasy that she could keep both her Event and her husband.

MarkTwineMarkTwine10 months ago

So you took 10 pages just to prove that Jim was a big giant pussy after all. A willing cuckold raising a better mans baby. This story sucks as bad as every character in it.

RzcanuckRzcanuck9 months ago

10 pages of painfully going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank god I did not read the whole thing and skipped to the end to see how you handled it. I was in luck, saved a lot of time and effort.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown9 months ago

Carvohi, is that some sort of foreign language that means cream pie eating cucky?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

IMHO, a long story with a trite ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My God,To bad you never had any good examples of Men when you're growing up. If you did you would not have a MC in your story like this one. Very disappointed in your idea how a man/husband would really have reacted to this situation...3 stars simply because your writing is as good as your philosophy towards acceptance of cheating wives is bad....JZK

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG8 months ago

Way to long a story for the outcome.

YouamiYouami7 months ago

Ĺóok, this take on the now classic was not poorly written from a practical perspective. Where it was weak involved your portrayal of the betrayed hub. Linda got off very lightly, even having the stud's kid as a living reminder of her adultery. This wasn't portrayed as a negative but was presented as a "blessing". Your main male character was spending far too much time engaged in interior monologues which drew the entire story well past its limit.

mdadaminmdadamin7 months ago

Simply put, she got what she wanted

She got her best sex, her lover's baby (which she dreamed of having), as her husband. a happy family

she was right; he will get angry sometimes, but he will accept it

She will do it again

he is a wimp

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

Good story but she got off way to lightly and he should have raked Marc over the coals still 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you. Other sequels were just words. Yours was a journey.

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

she got off to lightly as did Marc

h2osh2os6 months ago

Hated the end.

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On page siv. I see that you make the same mistake as too many Lit authors. You say

"Tomorrow, " she asked?

That sentence carries both a question and a statement. It should read:

"Tomorrow? she asked.

The question mark should always follow the question "Tomorrow?" and not the statement: (she asked.)

back to the story...

JPB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous