All Comments on 'February Sucks - My Sequel'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 416 Comments
Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
Oh dear oh dear oh dear

Got half way down the 2nd page and had to stop, I think it could be a good story but it's full of so much 'padding' that's irrelevant and Boring I gave up

1 star for the first 1.5 pages

Such a pity!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not only beating a dead horse

But beating the dog turds after it became dog food. A way too long full of unnecessary details for a story already way over done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

I generally like your stories but this one didn't really make any sense. He's angry enough to go through the shooting but not to divorce her straight away? I can understand his hesitation because of the kids but its like he's torturing himself. And then he reconciles?. Sorry but this is definitely not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Good but still not reasonable. He waits all that time? He should have divorced right away. Then he moves her back into the home? So the divorce was for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 pages of gibberish

What is this bullshit? 10 pages of absolutely nothingness.. a bunch of gibberish. I don't understand why not just move on the morning the whore came home? I don't understand the 10 pages. The story went absolutely nowhere!. She got pregnant on purpose with this football player baby, he stayed. He's such a cuck wimp he went to the hospital with her while she gave birth😂😂😂😂😂😂.. wtf? What world are you living in? What man would do this? A cuck cuck cuck. This story was worse than the last. Please just stop the fucking madness!. I just don't understand why you dragged this garbage? I don't know any husband who would not only stay but have sex with her-- especially after his duck started burning when he pissed. I don't know or want to a know a husband who would promise to hold the cum sluts hand as she gives birth to a child she created while destroying their marriage.. you sir, are delusional. You have to be a woman. This mess couldn't of possibly been written by a man. I don't understand why Jim stayed? Why not just divorce right then and there? 10 pages of woe me, my wife is a slut. A lot if things didn't need to be put in the story. Like the stupid conversation with Dee. What was the point of that? He still stayed, still threw himself a pitty party, still got no balls to just dump the tramp and move on. I had to skip a few paragraphs. It was just so wordy and BORING BORING BORING.. good lord it was BORING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Lots of shit, spread over 10 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would like a poll done of all the authors that have written this story.(the reconcile ones this being one). In real life would they take this path if this happened to them?

ayerollerayerollerover 3 years ago
I was hoping for more

I started with high expectations, ground through 10 pages and was disappointed in the end. No real retribution. I kept reading and hoping for real action but alas none delivered. Should have let the poor bastard die from the gunshot wound. The original story has so many ways to be retold and look forward to each one. Sorry to be so harsh.

boneham21boneham21over 3 years ago
YOURE ABSOLUTE WORST!

How dare you disrespect the GA and all the other serious authors and sequels with this long winded slop!

dardefdardefover 3 years ago

Gave it a 5 because it told a good story.... Didn't have to agree with the story l was just along for the ride, good work...

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

You can always trust Cavohi to take the cuckoldry to the max.

Of course she has a bastard baby in your version.

Of course the husband forgives super slut in the end.

Nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RAAC & a baby...

The author starts off by saying he couldn't go with a reconciliation in his story like GA did... 10 wordy pages later there is a humiliating RAAC with the husband raising the footballers baby! Horrible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Windows ME of Carvohi Stories

didn't work for me. i'm not a btb person but some measure of dignity should be arrived at.

The premise was not good to begin with. Why do it so publicly? A football player usually wants to stay out of the limelight, not get more publicity, negative at that. And, really, how fine, good looking can she be if dweeb has her? AND these guys never want un-planned for children so not likely bareback.

I mean, if you put all of that aside, well, it's too much to put aside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm....This is tripe

Cant believe a man with any ounce of pride wrote this. No male I know would ever act anything like this. Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOW I understand what a “cuck” is.....

Just holy crap! You turned “Jim” into a total loser!

So many aspects to detest. I’ll just name 2:

1. Waiting for Grandma to die. Please......

2. Allowing this pathetic bitch back and then screwing her again.

One great definition of a “cuck” is a guy that has no self respect. If your version of this story did anything, it illustrated in great detail what such a loser is like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's getting pathetic

All the story ripoffs, and it's pathetic, when you make a pathetic story with a pathetic MC even more pathetic, your story sucks man.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
What a mess

Chock full of irrelevant side stories.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I knew that ending would rankle some.

There were parts I could not buy into, and you actually managed to create a wife character that despise even more than the original, but the ending was interesting. It seems she finally realized the depth of her betrayal instead of all those smirking glances and power plays. I can see it going this way after the divorce, but it will never be easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

I did not read all of the page after four went to ten and found nothing but gibberish. I once thought you were a decent writer.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I knew when I saw it was a cuck-vori story it would be a cuck story

still, no cuck tag equals lying to audience, so one star

use the cuck tag when writing a cuck story

breville1breville1over 3 years ago
The Best One So Far

I thought this was an excellent and emotional continuation. I liked the plot lines - different to the usual divorce, etc. typical in these stories. The scene with the gun was just perfect for a guy totally haunted by his loss. Though the story was lengthy, I never felt any of it was superfluous. It flowed well and I was emotionally tied with his struggles. Adding her pregnancy was a final nail in the coffin. I was at one with him there.

Forced to wait for his grandmother's demise, life settled into some routine with them being close daily. I suppose it is impossible not to feel something for the innocent unborn child. As the months ebbed away towards the delivery, I could feel the finality creeping towards them, yet they seemed to be drawn to each other like the condemned enjoying their last moments.

Having kids, it is inevitable that the two would still see each other and develop a different relationship. But that babe in arms moment can totally destroy any hatred - the child was innocent. A grudging reversal of the separation was on the cards when the practicalities of children and school take precedence. I think this part of the story was too short. I expected more on how his thoughts changed and how they ended up together.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

This was so bad, it was awful. Terrible as GA's story, 10 pages of wimpy hot garbage. Why?

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
3* -- love you as an author, but this was a exercise is futility

You are one of my favorite authors, you stuff is usually top notch - but this was a waste of time. Sorry -- it's just how I feel. Not anonymous either ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks Carvohi. Really great.

Greenhat01Greenhat01over 3 years ago

The amount of unnecessary details is staggering. If you're going to beat a dead horse. Make sure you haul it away quickly before it starts to smell. This one needs a shovel to clean up.

rijubhairijubhaiover 3 years ago

Here is yet another example of why sequels to the story "February Sucks" need to die. There's nothing novel or interesting to add to the original story. The original story was a masochist's wet dream whereby it dissected and glorified the hapless cuckold's agony with gleeful precision. The biggest plothole in this entire series is the way each writer has tried to balance Linda's contriteness whilst she reminisces her adultery; how can one justify a crock of shit of this magnitude?

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I like the way you write, BUT, no way the asshole got off scott free. you missed the boat there. Everything else was very well thought out.

Anonymous comments are just that, cowardly.

wylie236wylie236over 3 years ago
Yawn

That really was a total waste of time - I kept expecting it to get better but it never did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

You make him a saint of purity and he doesnt ever try anything while divorce? Why not screw Dee who hinted at it and another half dozen girls. So when ever she with her friend she knows it would crush their friendship that led to the divorce.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
WASTE OF TIME

I kept reading expecting some improvement in the story. Finally I was at the end and realized I had wasted my time in reading it. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable

Carvohi is a great writer but this story is HORRIBLE. Rambling, wandering and a very bad ending. Don't waste your time because that's what it will be - a waste of time. A story needs to appeal to the audiences, not just be well written. This leaves you feeling sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

Read the last two pages. It was OK. I wouldn't call it a pile of crap. Well, maybe one with a bunch a flies on it. Flies dining on a dog turd makes one wonder why flies exist, just as people are wondering why a 10 page sequel to FS needed to exist.

This dead horse has been thrashed to a point where there bald spots on its coat. The horse ain't moving, neither does this sequel. Yes, the FS horse needs to be buried with grandma. They belong with each other.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

A bit too long but unlike others I thought you were describing the inner turmoil the man was feeling quite well. I was also disappointed the football player got off Scot free. The reconciliation was unlikely but its your story.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
wow

totally senseless ending.......nine pages of "moving on" and then back together AND he's raising the turd's kid? Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your worst story yet.

I don't know what you were thinking? I've always realized you like words, but this was just overkill and then you beat it to death. All over the place for no rhyme or reason. I agree that the original story was an interesting premise. Well thought out and ruined by an ending I hated, but that's George's style - RAAC at all costs. A couple of the sequels were good, a couple were awful. This was, far and away, the worst. Sorry, but you screwed the pooch with this mess.

1 star

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

I was enjoying the story till the end. Yes, I agree with some of the others that it was too long. Letting her move in at the end ruined the story. It was good to see the character develop some backbone and divorce her but what is the point if he backs down letting her move in with him and the bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jibber- jabber only

Now I need a good sequel..

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

Good grief. What a rambling monologue with a shitty ending.

The worst version of this story by a Mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rambling story

Don’t waste your time.

I like this author normally

But here the author is just getting on to the gravy train.

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I expected better. Carvohi is usually good, but this was terrible.

If you don't like RAACs, you won't like this. I can't believe I'm writing this, but it's WORSE than a standard RAAC.

The pacing is incredibly slow, the MC is a whiny snowflake, and it drags out to a completely unsatisfactory, and frankly unbelievable ending. And the drama-queen scene with him pointing a gun AT HIMSELF? Leave the gun alone. Shoot the cheater. Shoot the athlete. Shoot the cheater AND the athlete. Shoot the postman. I don't care, but asking her to shoot him herself ? I was rooting for her to pull the trigger at that point just to put ME out of misery.

I almost started cheering for the cheating wife, just to have SOMEONE to cheer for.

And I hated his oh-so-wonderful grandfather. You don't ask someone else to live his life for YOUR spouse. I'd have slapped the old man right there -- and I AM a grandfather.

Now I have to go back and re-read his other stories, to see if this one ranks as the absolute worst.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

1* the worst of Carvohi. Full oh Blah Blah Blah useless exposition. Weak cucky husband who wanders the story like he is stoned. Mr. Football rides off with a big smile. Wife is a narcissitic sociopath. And if wimpy husband had wife's location, then why didn't he get his chicken as over there? Also., if there is a gunshot would the police will investigate. Her fingerprints were on the handle and trigger plus powder residue on her skin and clothes plus the powder burns at point-blank range on victim = wife jail time and a slamming divorce.

There is other junk, thatz enough. I strongly suggest that this author not write again for several months. Try outlining and framing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
maybe one more

2 weeks ago I wrote to G.A. wondering why nobody thought of putting out another ending with Linda refusing to go with asshole Marc and telling him to fuck off. Probably because there's not enough drama in it, although it could be enhanced with Marc's ego not taking refusal too well and scheming to try and break up their marriage. Suppose that could bring about a good story, same as with the others, even with a different endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lied to us, author

You said in your intro. that you 'couldn't see any possible outcome in your mind than divorce."

You did something sneaky, you had the husband divorce her. But then you had him accept her moving in with him again, and them raising her infidelity baby together. There was never even a reason for it. You literally went out of your way a few paragraphs back to reason out why he had to divorce her....not just literally....but in every other sense of the word. So you broke your own internal story logic, AND used some cheap loop hole so your intro. would be 'technically correct'.

And I invested 10 pages of time into this. The angst made sense, the drama made sense, his final break up made sense. Him taking her back made no sense at all. Fuck you, is what I'm trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Sure Why Others Don't Like It

He's pretty true to Carvohi's characters: integrity, doing what is right, failing, etc.

And thank you for letting her finally apologize.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
sucked

bad all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed

Wonderful addition to a "cookie cutter" setup. I can see the reconciliation but it wasn't a RAAC, nor was it a BTB like some people like. I think the only thing that bugged me was the football player walked away and probably did it to someone else's life.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Does March or April also suck?

5

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

2*. Rambling and not well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes and No

You made an improvement on the original and various other versions by making it believable that Linda went off with Marc in the first place. And I also appreciated the absence of fantasy revenge.

But mostly the story just meandered along. You added some elements that kept my interest but to no particular point and then it fizzled to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A better ending

A bit too wordy. The football player should have been included in the baby's life

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 3 years ago
His life is what it is

Not sure why all the grief from the others. It is your story. Linda got Heather as she said that she wanted his baby. Dee and her husband feel it is not the outcome they thought it would be but, Linda got her baby and we never did find out who made the money from the story. Every day Linda can look at her daughter and smile that she pulled one over on her husband. She has the memories of her big night, that she will always cherish. Just knowing Marc wanted her again will always make her smile. Linda was the true winner in this story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TERRIBLE!

This has to be the most stupid story ever written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best So Far

When someone you really love forgets you and has a big time there can never be the same relationship again. No matter how much you love them you always know there are things you will NEVER get to the truth about. 50 years later you remember every second of the hurt. It happened and I walked away. Still wonder what it would have been like if I could have got past it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
numbest story i read

are you as a human being for real.no common sense why would hubby want too be the same city as the crazy wife.hubby a cry baby the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 pages of cuck b.s.

Still nobody has given a set of balls to do the right thing and just divorce the cheating slut immediately after she cheats. Either it is over the to BTB or some weak cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The bitch needed to be burnt not moved back in the story is way too long and I think we are getting tired of it time for a change

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good attempt

I thought you made a good attempt to create something out of an unredeemable story but I really don’t understand why so many good writers are spending their time in this. What she did with help from their “friends” is so unforgivable that divorce and having nothing to do with them again is the only option. He’d need to deal with her to see the kids but reconciliation is so far away from reality that it’s hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The absolute worst

Of the bunch!

dys_xelicdys_xelicover 3 years ago
It had to happen

Carvohi finally wrote a bad story. His writing is still great, but the MC is brain damaged, wimpier than wimp. Every time he seems to grow a spine is only to see him falling back into his wimpiness. And it finishes with a cringe worthy "dénuement", completely unbelievable. A huge disappointment after reading his other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible

Just hard to believe even in fantasy land

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Way too long, not enough satisfaction on Jim's part, keeping the bastard near him??? What the fuck dude? You never should have wrote this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmm

I really wanted something done s the guy couldnt keep ruining lives.

Nothing really happened tot he wife or the "friends" that enabled her to destroy her family.

And in real life, unless she was drugged, just no way the marriage would have lasted more then the time it took to file.

So really you had the husband basically accept what she did.

Why?

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

I've read some Carvohi stories, and enjoyed them.

Who, in Hell, wrote this???

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago

Disappointed and a little worried about the author. Hope everything is okay in his world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

long windup, the pitch and a miss.........

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years ago
Too many people

Judge a story by whether it ends up as they want it to. Ending was fine, story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
READ PAGE 1,2 AND TEN.......................................

So very glad I didn't waste all that time reading what had to be a tremendous amount of horseshit. Linda goes to jail from what I read on those first 2 pages. Attempted murder is sure to get him custody and no alimony. With lots of press, the assholes career might well suffer when his part of the mess comes out. No damn way he gets close to the physical evidence that his exwife is a cheating whore. Really, an unbelievable piece of shit.

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
A nice attempt

But it is a mismash of elements and ultimately it doesn't work. They have a sort of half assed reconciliation at the end, bit basically Jim ends up with half of nothing,he kind of ends up with Linda,but not really, they are sleeping togeyher,having sex but it is not really intimate.Linda has Marc's bastard child and basically ends up where Him is raising it. What does Jim get out of it? This isn't a cuck tale,this is even worse,Jim ends up in first ring of hell in Dante, it is if I remember it correctly, a place for those who couldn't commit.

Linda is weird too because she seems to really live him but she never really apologizes for the way she treated him,she never apologizes for the mean way she compared Jim to Marc,the way when they had sex she was measuring him to Marc, I am no anon poster but this pissed me off, bc Jim fucked himself, he let her once again set the terms. She said she regretted going with Marc but makes clear the memory of that night was special. If she was ready trying to reconcile she would have said that night was now a nightmare, that it wasn't an incredible night but an arrogant ass bedding a woman and she betrayed everything she believed in,but she says she is sorry she did it because of the consequences, not that she hurt and betrayed him. If you are going to reconcile there is an old concept, you need to make amends for what toy did, it isn't just mea culpa, you have to show true repentance for it,not the crap of saying hail mary's, but to actually ease the hurt she caused,she needs to show real remorse,tell Jim she was a stupid,selfish bitch and show she really wanted to change,but she doesn't do it, so she remains the hypocritical bitch she was.

This story needed either where they reconcile to a new relationship ,one where Linda makes clear how much she loved Jim and where for the first time she is willing to have it where she loves him more than he loves her,and have it real, or totally break it off where they are co parents, it is cruel to have the girl living there , even if grandad loves her, without Jim accepting her with Linda as his wife,married or not, it is just irritating. That the football player and Dee pay no price sucks to. In the end this is like eating cheap ice cream, it leaves you mouth fuzzy and your stomach off.

Fyi an episcopal church ( they belong to one) doesn't have presbyter

It also could be pruned,there is a lot of exttaneous stuff in here, we don't need to know what church someone grew up in,what someone had for breakfast,it is just too much, doesn't need to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When the going gets tough

GET DRUNK

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Well I really enjoyed this, and I've been enjoying all the official sequels to February Sucks and so happy that George Anderson has given permission to continue or vary his original concept. While it's been commented on in other stories that for a Woman to commit an act like this is so out of their nature my mind is drawn to Jims dilemma. I like how Carvohi created that atmosphere of desperation where Jim didn't know what to do, should he hang himself should he kill her in a fit of jealous rage what were his options. I think the Jim character is like a dog on the fourth of July, at a loss that his world is blowing up and impossible to escape the carnage. His state of mind in this version was done well. I don't understand all the silly comments in these stories with people chanting cuck cuck cuck all over the comment board. These are sequels to a story you've already read, you know what they are going to be about so I find it odd when it seems to only direction you will accept is that Jim drop napalm on Linda and then piss on the fire. Personally I like to see all these play out and am looking forward to more and I was glad to see Jim take control of the parts of his life that he could control. It was all he had left Linda, Dee and his parents took everything else from him and while this didn't make up for the great injury he sustained here by Linda's cheating (And Carvohi was smart in adding the gunshot to Jim as well so he would have a physical representation of the harm Linda caused) he did rebuild his life. I was also impressed C went the pregnancy route and it was interesting to see that play out. I think it would have been great if Carvohi had gotten inside Lindas head a bit after the birth since even though her so called perfect night of sex was the greatest sexual feat ever achieved between her legs I'm sure the memory turned sour as she raised the fatherless child alone. Keep 'em coming I say, if it bothers you so much that these are popping up skip 'em there are plenty of BTB stories floating around to keep you entertained on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An worthy improvement ?

A story well written --- but not well told. Pleonastic in the extreme. A four page story compressed into ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SYDNEY NOT Sidney

Poor sequel from a normally good writer and if you are going to use the name of an Australian City, at least spell it correctly.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I'm glad I checked the comments before reading ten pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A 2 because the grammar is fine

Otherwise, the worst of the sequels. Meandering, and the resolution is shite. After all that? Really?

blackswordblackswordover 3 years ago

But why Malrory blame her two brothers for being the reason she didn't like men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your a great writer

But I never expected such a low ranking from your readers. This story has be over used. 10 pages from you and based on those remarks I will not read this one. Bury this February sucks already

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In the end ...

... this is just a typical carvohi LW story.

The MC muddles along for a very long time with no real resolution to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So

So let me get this straight.........the asshole football player walks away with no punishment? That's bullshit. He would be somewhere alone one night and I'd wear his legs out with a ball bat. He'd never play pro ball again as far as I'm concerned. This story is unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Worst sequel/re-imagining yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haha - you got me!

For ten pages he hates her and can’t wait to get a divorce (once his reasons for delaying are resolved) - TEN PAGES - then they reconcile in the last FIVE PARAGRAPHS!?!

February Sucks still sucks!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Was ok for the first couple of pages and then nosedived and kept on plummeting downward.

The ending was a no ending, horrible to say the least, appalling at most.

I’m sorry but your version does not make the top four cut.

Still too forgiving, but that is your way Carvohi and u will not change.

Scores 3/5 and maybe that is a tad generous.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

This wasn't an awful ou even bad story. It's a good one with one possible ending....We can agree or not with ending, What made it less good was being too long, too detailed, sometimes even boring...3 or 4 pages would have been enough...3*

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

On reflection, I was too generous, restored it to 2/5.

jasonnhjasonnhover 3 years ago

Carvohi likes to throw his characters in a pile of shit and keep adding fresh manure. The result is constantly increasing misery. Then, when you think the long, drown out suffering might be coming to an end, it does, with no resolution. All of it was for nothing. 10 pages of worthless material.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

I am trying to determine why narcolepsy made the aunt seem like two different people. Was one awake and the other asleep? "Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder characterized by overwhelming daytime drowsiness and sudden attacks of sleep. People with narcolepsy often find it difficult to stay awake for long periods of time, regardless of the circumstances."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story was well written, which is to be expected from a writer the quality of carvohi. I enjoyed the little shoutouts to various writers on the site. But, my goodness, it was a long way around.....to pretty much turn him into a complete cuckold. Nine pages were spent telling the reader how terrible her actions were from the MC’s point of view, and then the tenth page reverses it all. I think any reconciliation is a bridge too far given the setup. No remorse on the part of the wife, coupled with actively belittling the MC a number of turns in the story does not add up to a reconciliation. I gave the story a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

And so looking forward to the correct ending.

Well, guess what from Wendy’s on just more shit.

FYI......it is ok to just have the self entitled bitch fuck off and die.

Well when still sleep with shit don’t complain about the smell

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
waste of talent

This story was well written but as the old saying goes.. You can't make a silk purse out of a SOW'S EAR ( A.K.A. 'February Sucks') Nice try 'carvohi' but it was doomed to fail, Saddletramp 1956 did a good job even with the poor material he had to work with but this story failed BIG TIME. Thank You for your story but I REALLY HOPE it is now DEAD and BURIED, where it belongs!

carindenniscarindennisover 3 years ago

What the holy FUCK?!?

Did you get paid by the word?!?

I made it as far as Linda's return the next morning when I couldn't stand it any more (and I was listening to a read aloud recitation from MS Edge).

What the hell hapened to Carvohi? Was his/her account hacked because this was UDDER CRAP!

Proudly posted under MY NAME not annon! What a let down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoy your stories—as it happens I’ve been rereading (and re-enjoying) them the past few weeks. I had trouble with this one, however. It seemed like Jim dithered forever (2-3 pages too long). There were a lot of times he seemed to come to some kind of decision, but then what he did didn’t seem to fit what I thought he had decided. I did think you expressed well the pain Jim felt at Linda’s betrayal and the way it changed him. I thought he had finally realized that he had over-accommodated Linda and had given up more things he had enjoyed than he should have ... but then at the end he lets her creep back into his life, and home, and bed and I can’t imagine why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sloppy at times

I've come to expect your writing to be on a high level so I was really surprised when the doctor prescribed 200 grams of any medicine. That would be just under two pounds. There were also a serious number of typos on the rest of that page. Maybe it was just a bad day. But, still, you should have proofread it. I do agree with some of the other comments that it was exceedingly long and tedious. I still gave it 4*

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
C'mon, Carvohi--a Reconciliation without satisfaction? Say it ain't so!

Really, I have to agree with the majority of the critics for once: your writing is always insightful, both analytically and emotionally, but Jim's life is full of unfulfilled plans. Your story is very realistic in the aspect that makes a poor and unpopular story: your character cannot stay committed to any course of action.

Unfortunately my dissatisfaction is not limited to that. Jim's changes of course in dealing with his wife are communicated poorly numerous times. You went to great trouble to explain Jim's motivations sometimes, but then he changed his mind with no explanation. Or did he? He loved his kids but rarely saw them...for three paragraphs?? Linda stayed with Mallory...until the end of the page?? After the baby was born, and the new house was built, they still hadn't sold the house nobody was living in? I understand Jim wanted to get numerous viewpoints from various sources, but he didn't settle on ANY course of action.

But of course the biggest complaint is the lack of love in the reconciliation. If they are going to end up together, they should have overcome some of their issues. They haven't. They are mutually codependent, even after all their angst. They have not matured at all; they are just mutually damaged.

I do thank you for treating GA's original story with the complexity it deserves.

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
I thought no one could make the story worse than the original author

But you managed to accomplish it. 1 star.

It's almost like you read the original, thought the husband wasn't punished enough by what went on, and decided to REALLY put him through the ringer. You also somehow managed to make the protagonist even more of a wuss than he was before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best of the sequels

I don’t like the denouement, but putting that aside this is one of your best stories and the best sequel to Anderson’s story. This one most thoughtfully dissects the full implications of what Linda did, without completely altering basic framework of the story or the characters (which some of the other sequels did). Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two things

A man shot in the chest is back home a few days later and once his Wife's affair became known, no one questioned the shooting the following morning.

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
Saint Jim

Here lies Saint Jim forgiveth all sins

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Yeah I read it

It became apparent that this story wasn't going to add much to the saga. The writing was good and there was some new twists and turns. The fact remains he got had and couldn't pull the trigger

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What did I read?

This was a mess! I don’t like to rip on authors at all but is more like four stories all jammed together to make one big mess, i enjoy your other work but what was this

DruisiuilDruisiuilover 3 years ago
Crap

10 pages of mindless wandering crap. I only finished so I could give it this review with a clear conscious

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Life Sux !

Gave you a 5 out respect ! Story rambled a bit . The AssHole deserved to have his ASS whipped !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous