All Comments on 'February Sucks Redux'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 284 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Asshole should have physically gotten his, and that slut would have not entered the house. Too bad they didn't get severely injured or worse in a car wreck with his sports car, with his dick in her mouth, she bit off while blowing him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this ending to the original story, "February Sucks". One of the best versions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Always nice when justice is brought to the table.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad Jim wouldn't have been a boxer or martial artist, kick the shit out of Marc and throw him on top of Linda in hopes of breaking bones. Another scenario, when she barged back into the house, literally throwing her out and break many of her bones, not just her sore cunt!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great sequel, but I really dislike seeing Linda have any kind of happiness.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 2 years ago

Well written story. But I have to down score it because it is based on a fantasy. Not that a married woman would publicly betray her husband and destroy their family just to be fucked by a "famous" person. There are tens of thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of women groupies that would fuck actors, musicians, celebraties, politicians just to say they did it.

No, the fantasy is to think that our arrogant, elitist judicial system would ever admit they made a mistake and actually administer justice. That's a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well... it looks like Jim did Linda a favor... now she has the chance to date all the other men she wants... when she had the children she had to concentrate on them... of course, it would never happen that the courts would give Jim custody unless Linda was a full on drug addict spending time in prison... the family courts and legal system are run by uber-angry feminist and men get the horns every time.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Good but trailed off badly at the end. The premise is excellent but somehow Linda and Marc escape any real punishment

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

She deserves way more hardship. And while we r here, this is the problem with

GA stories. Ther is no crime big enough, no action egregious enough for him not to turn every Mc into a cuck, willingly. Certainly she has the right to make her own stories, but in Andersons case they are all the same and the man is written to think in a way that no reasonable and self aware man would ever do. We have enough pathetic willing cucks, we do not need more.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Nice alternative ending. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is pretty good, but agree with others that it petered out at the end. It’s a tough story because GA invokes so much male emotion in it, even for us serious authors. I couldn’t even sleep the first night I read it! My version coming soon has Phil, Dave and Linda getting totally duped by Marc’s public stand-in double. Think “Gone Girl” meets “February Sucks”. It strikes me that these “cuck” hating commenters might not have ever been in a serious relationship. I mean come on! I grew up in the Detroit Sicilian mob, and learned how to be absolutely ruthless in business, and guess what? Both mothers of my children cheated and were kicked to the curb, gently. I didn’t bury them next to Jimmy Hoffa.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

3, pretty average. I liked the build up and then the blow up with Marc getting wrecked in the media but overall doesn't bring anything new to the table and the ending leaves a lot to be desired. Despite saying this had a harder edge it really didn't, the husband character got a bit of the short end for awhile but nobody really anything bad happen to them that deserved it. Not Marc, not really Linda, not the friends. Not the worst FebSucks story by a long shot but nowhere near the best either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All writers please read up on modern custody. Unless one spouse only wants the kids every other weekend it never happens. Joint custody 3 days one place 4 days another then switch is typical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing wrong really other than . This is not a hard edge. But maybe that's because previous renditions were mostly maudlin pablum.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

After two years because of a magazine article the judge reversed custody.

Yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS IS A STUPID CUCK 😒

THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER BETTER VERSIONS OF THE ENDING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has libel an defamation all over it all NFL has to say is Linda was willingly with him Marc pleads ignorance saying he didn’t know she was married an she lied to him blah blah blah. Going against a big company like the NFL ure not going to win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enough payback on Marc. and the Sharks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice rewrite idea. While I gave both you and George a 5, your's was too short. In comparison, George gets a 5.5. So, take a 3rd shot at it after seeing how George fleshed his out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@anoymous

Ref: libel from the NFL.......oooooooh nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, Jim only stated what the facts were backed up by the whores own written confession, there were multiple witnesses to the event so proving libel would need a paid off judge and bought jury. Yea yea I know they have very deep pockets and can possibly arraigned it. But, that leaves the other option unfinished.

The other option..... If a threatened libel suit was pressed then I would have to taken a page from their playbook and then mine. First I would warn them that their action if continued would have permanent consequences. If they continued with the threatened action the first action from their playbook........I would take a knee in protest, the second action from mine would be to take careful aim to ensure a clean hit. Repeat until the message is received. Would I end up being successful in the end.......probably not unless the planning and precautions were done right. But, the results after 2 to 4 of these entitled asshats met with sudden death syndrome. Would put the rest on notice to be very very careful in thinking they are above justice. Above the law, sure. Never above justice, all the money in the world can’t protect you from the consequences of your actions against a determined man with nothing to lose.

Karma is a bitch, but Justice is swift and final.

So, go after the whore if you must, hell fire the man whore for morals violation. They did it and deserve any blow back from it.

Going after an innocent man just reacting to being fucked over is better left alone by these gentlemen. Their actions if they go after him will not play favorably in the public eye at the least and can be very final if pushed into a corner.

Choose well..................

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

its funny in life you see small men beat the crap out of anybody trying to hurt them or their families. Yet in just about every version of this story the husband is a pussy and scared to fight anybody. I would never fight over a slut but the disrespect would get his ass kicked.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Good Job writing, good story. 5 stars. Tho I do prefer my version that Jim was an X biker club Perez and 100 bikers kicked LaValliere on the nutts. Linda got tattood, branded and pierced and almost got sent to work in a Nevada whore house. But Literotica won't publish it. They say it is too violent! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More male fantasy nonsense. No Court is going to reverse a custody decision after two years - unless there is serious evidence that the wife is a bad mother, which there isn't - simply because the wife's adultery makes the news.

It might be what the author would like to happen, but it's not what is going to happen.

LA

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story.. loved it!!

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Nice take on an old story that has been done many times. It’s good this one portrayed Linda as the total discussing sorry ass piece of dog shit that she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better versions,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Pig!

yeah youuuuu

My little piggy

needed something new

Nothing can stop me now

cause I don't care anymore

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Not

Not one of the better alternatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lame attempt alternative without much response or retribution- other than a divorce!!!!

Two years pass before the wimp even says anything to the press.

At least he didn’t screw the slut.

Not your best story and very very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad to see a version with Jim divorcing Linda and getting the kids in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To reconcile after an in-your-face betrayal like this would be hard. Maybe a hookup during a girls night out

with the proper contrition might prevent a divorce. The humiliation of what she did was like a red cape.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Your usual great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim isn't a wimp in this one! Bravo! He's a mans man in this one. Not dumping that whore after what she did is pure idiocy.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Not one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The judge reversing custody ruins it. There was not legal grounds for that to happen. Also, Linda got the house already no with primary custody, in reversing custody of the children ownership of the house should have gone to Jim to maintain stability for the children. The whole concept is just too messy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great that he divorced thr bitch and even better it went public but the situation with the loser judge reversing judgement did not address domicile and other benefits the skank received when she got custody

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good resolution to this tale of selfish woe.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

And another one in the wind .. 101 ......George sure stired the pot with this story... Keep um coming . Yours r great too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some think the wife got off too easily for this. But I would say that the loss of primary custody for the children would be a big blow, especially after publicity. The legal justification over custody was a bit too thin, as was the immediate loss of endorsements. Marketing and development folks would have been all over this to play down the football players culpability before giving lucrative deals up. BUT, the revenge over custody was a good one, because any man seriously dating the ex-wife would definitely ask WHY the husband had primary custody while she got the common property. It would especially go to concerns a would-be husband would have concerning having a family with her. Her 'fitness' would be shit in my book, and any man valuing a family. Especially if he did a little homework on her past. I passed on marriage after a two-year relationship with a woman in grad school because she was 'loose' with a professor I could not compete with. So dumped her and cancelled the engagement and wedding plans after her assignation came out. Married a friend of hers who was a divorced grad student and we went on to 31 years of marriage and children while teaching at colleges. The former fiance went on to marry the professor who cheated again and left her bitter with a minor child. So, yes, there is karma. :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, February sucks, the shit original and all the sequences. 1* was given to every one written. Write your own stories authors, don't fuck up a story that was already fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't like the original story, but some of the later stories were great. My favorite story was the one when Marc got his head chopped of. Second favorite was the one when Marc gets shot in the head and his brains splatter the cheating wife. Those were great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

February sucks and here is another version tgat sucked!! Cant expect much from a piss poor writer!!

The cheating bitch, their friends and Marc should have all been burnt

SouthdownSouthdown12 months ago

acceptable but not up to the standard of several other attempts to Save George's mess of a story! George's story deserves a harsh BTB end, much like Saddletramp's there is NO coming back from what the slut wife did and anyone who writes such a disgusting ending has no shame, no taste and no storytelling skill

orion2bear2orion2bear212 months ago

Andersons original story was unbelievable linda crossed the line and no man with any self respect would have stayed with her

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Well you sure wrapped that up in a quick chapter, not bad but not a detailed story, bit to quick for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not enough wailing, gnashing of teeth, smoking craters, or blood running in the street.

phill1cphill1c10 months ago

lol

In the Red US, Marc would be dead and AT LEAST 100 wounded.

Like some pissant is going anywhere unarmed and not so scared he's ready to fire at any moving target....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incroyable, cette histoire est encore pire que celle d'Anderson. Quelle mauviette, préfère pleurnicher que d'aller foutre une balle dans la tête de ce salopard de Marc et de Linda. Très déçu.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

So...where was the harder edge? This was as soft as a cream puff.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If he gets custody of the kids he shouldn't he also get the house?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

It also needed a little more follow up on the wife

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with some other commenters. The story needed more about the wife's comeuppance. You have to serious wonder about any man seriously dating the ex-wife considering her exposed history? But then again, in this cynical age, one doubts even a major newspaper expose of her and the football star would shock and/or move the public to outrage. Nice story, but too brief and light on details.

114FSO114FSO9 months ago

Justice was finally served, just way too late.

I know first hand. I was the Jim in my divorce. Children eventually lived with me, and still had to pay her. A trade I willingly took advantage of.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Encore plus nulle que , l'original

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

I have now read six stories by this author and they ranged from bad to terrible. No more!

LanmandragonLanmandragon8 months ago

Definitely one of the better add-ons!

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Why did you bother? It wasn't harder

It didn't add anything. It was completely unsatisfying. Somebody needed to bring on the pain to Levalier by ruining his reputation and a razor to his achiles tendon. Then burn Linda to the ground and ruin the lives and marriages of their friends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WTF! Is it some sort of Literotica requirement that every author has to write his own Feb Sucks story????

The original wasn’t bad…but certainly not worth thousands of versions.

This one was particularly weak.

1 star.

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

Well at least this one had the correct ending.

gprevgprev7 months ago

Terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What skruff101 said. Five stars

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

5***** but it needed a bit more ending.

Lawrie1941Lawrie19416 months ago

Please re assess your last chapter, you are one of the best storytellers on this site and this story deserves a full rounded completion.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witch6 months ago

Good story more realistic just to point out that Joint Custody is normal unless one parent is not the best of parents. Also, men do get primary care often but usually goes to the wife because she is the primary care giver. However, over 60 percent of the time when a man objects and takes it to court they get custody.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very poor aftermath. Not enough payback against all involved.

Chimo1961Chimo19614 months ago

Nope. The asshole needs pain and an end to his career. Any other ending is not acceptable. The slut will suffer the rep of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For fucks sake. Is it a requirement for every LIT writer to take a run at this piece of shit story?

Give it up. The original sucked as does every alternate I’ve read. JUST STOP!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, I read here people don't like the ending to this story, not enough ugliness for some. After reading many of the other versions it was nice to read a story that explained the realty of life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. Way too little pain for Linda.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well Hooked. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bad ending

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

#118 FS sequel read. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a bad redux. I would have liked to see Linda feel more burn, but that is me.

I would have liked to see her feel the burn of Jim living a better life without her, living with Sammy Jo, expressed more. Let it rub in.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

So her parents were never told the true reason for the divorce? Really? And the MC didn't even try to sue the Asshole, his team, etc? Seems like a LOT of people got off really easy!

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

Do you know the difference between Dubai and Abu Dabai?

The people in Dubai do not like the Flintstones but the people in Abu Dabai do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Better end than the original, and more like real life. Most husbands wouldn’t try to sue everybody or post everything online or get them arrested like some of the other versions. They’d just divorce the bitch and try to move on. I think Jim waited an appropriate amount of time to do so as well. He didn’t wait it out for six months or a year torturing himself and he didn’t disappear without a trace either. He faced the bullshit head on, confronted his whore wife about what she did and then walked away.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

A very realistic version, better than most⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous