All Comments on 'February Sucks - She had to Step In'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
012Say012Say3 months ago

That was a new twist, well done! 5

aprguyaprguy3 months ago

Fresh idea - well done.

francemanfranceman3 months ago

Much appreciated.

I wondered why the rescue scene... So yes, she discovers that it had been set up, but in the end she always had the choice.

And personally, I'd have preferred her to take more account of her true responsibility.

Bri29Bri293 months ago

Really good, i normally roll my eyes when i see a February Sucks story there's been so many ,but this one was really good i like it from the women point of view and seeing her emotions and regret after the event.Well done

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Enjoyed the different perspective with Linda although you made a large emotional leap at the restroom. 4.1*

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Linda realized, too late, just how bad she fucked up, listening to Dee. Serves her right. She made the choice, now she is paying the price. Too fucking bad.

Another Entitled Bitch realizes too late just what she had, and threw away for a simple night of pleasure, according to her bullshit friend, she was ENTITLED to.

ENTITLED BITCH got just what she deserved. Fuck her, put her on her back in the locker room. That's all she is good for. Maybe she might get a slice of the money Mark may charge to fuck her. Who knows.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Liked this approach.

AardieAardie3 months ago

So, is Dee being paid to help the bastard?

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Far too much time spent using GAs words and plot. Not even close to his level of writing. As normal your score will be around 4 stars for this one. Only due to the fact it’s a Feb story. Try something original you might find it fulfilling. Already gave 5 stars to George original copies don’t get scored

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Oh your writing is very very good. Perfect balance between dialogue and narrative. Jumping into your library now. Thanks for sharing in this god forsaken section hahaha

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Just been taken to task by some writers. They correctly informed me it’s f***kin February and to chill out on the Feb stories. They are correct and I am wrong. Apologies my bad

Karn9Karn93 months ago

A wonderful rendition of this classic story. Well written from Linda point of view! 5*

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

Using “fussy” for fuzzy early in the story bothered me ( since it was used correctly shortly after. However, this just made me think more about the story as it evolved. I was not surprised that Linda went to head off Dee in her role as an accessory to near kidnapping. I was, though, that Linda didn’t take her new friend with her to witness Dee’s actions so that she would have been covered in justifiably kicking Dee’s skank ass. And , if not that, it would have been interest if the friend was law enforcement and a sting could have been set up to show that Dee had been using physical force to help get victims into Marc’s car. I had hoped to see a double btb.

numbnutz49numbnutz493 months ago

This was a nice addition to the FS stories. It told a message and wasn't filled with unnecessary content. There may have been some good between her night with Marc and the final night of the story but I suspect someone will be triggered to write another version to keep this run going another year or two.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Nice job, new approach. Well written story.

dob092095dob0920953 months ago

I believe that’s a new spin. At least with Linda doing it.

ian0452ian04523 months ago

Excellent story well written and I definitely will want to read it again

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

This was an awesome follow-on to the original - Love it!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

Well written, enjoyable to read and a good premise. Only downside is she saved one marriage but many more victims waiting at Madson's. I wish that had been resolved in some manner.

miket0422miket04223 months ago

It's a bit jarring to me. In this one Linda mostly takes responsibility for her actions. But, she still blames Dee for what happened.

When Dee said she needed to go to the bathroom, Linda had to the opportunity to say no. When Dee pushed her into Marc's arms outside the bathroom Linda had the opportunity to say no.

Otherwise, well written variation of the classic story.

FD45FD453 months ago

What was in it for the men at that table?

/

It is a more powerful story as ‘things women just understand’ or ‘the consequences of a chance in a lifetime’ choice vs ‘a conspiracy against newlyweds literally pushing her into his arms.’

A_BierceA_Bierce3 months ago

Nice, very nice, a worthy successor to GA's classic. 5 stars, as I hope others award.

LWLover60LWLover603 months ago

5 ***** Linda Learns

ThorlolThorlol3 months ago

Great story but Linda should have assumed full responsibilty. Blaming Dee is nonsensical. She didnt put a gun to her head and forced her to do it. She did it all by herself. The whole circle of friends is also not much explored in almost every Feb sucks story. Feels like they are just there to fill out the story. I mean, come on, Jane calls her and tells her 'Im sorry'? Nothing else? She is not Dee. What was her reason for doing it to Linda and then again doing it to Kim? Why were they even friends? Questions over questions.

KRD19254KRD192543 months ago

Almost a 5*, but it missed one critical action. In the Woman's lavatory Linda needed to punch Dee out - no witnesses, as Dee slipped on a wet floor - awww tooo bad.

\

If Jane was present, next Friday get Jane into the Lavatory and clean her clock too. As Jane was a co-conspirator/enabler to Dee's plots.

\

4.9***** Hooyah, Salutes...

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Nice alternate. Maybe a bit more realistic than the original. Especially the divorce. thanks

SwordWielderSwordWielder3 months ago

Very good. I'm a little surprised Linda didn't slap or slug Dee in the restroom. She should have also gone back to the table of her former friends and told them off. The only other thing she could have done was contact an investigative journalist and published the story to take some of the shine off LaValliere.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well done. Too many FS stories have Linda lacking real remorse. This tackled that issue with a realistic tone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This one is a step above most of the other sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. I have to agree with 012Say that it was a new twist. A nice take on it as well, as it showed Jim wasn't taking her back by divorcing her. She's the one who screwed up (with Dee's help). And her insight showed that it was premeditated on Marc's and Dee's parts. Dee must be helping Marc secure women to be sluts for Marc.

Kernow2023Kernow20233 months ago

good different ending to the famous story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story goes on and on. It is way past its due. Maybe the ultimate would be for a husband to stand up and shoot Marc on the dance floor.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWE3 months ago

This was one of the better ending to February Sucks , i did miss some revenge to Marc but over all a great story , 5 stars

mazk1098mazk10983 months ago

Different, but quite welcome :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"but sometimes a few drinks, and the wrong person in the wrong place-- mistakes could be made"

-

This ridiculous justification doesn't stand a little bit: such kind of huge mistakes requires a strong willing to do it and so, a total and plain responsibility for the inevitable consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Good but weak

Just like all stories on this site, it don't address the real problem,

Namely Dee and Marc

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What to say ? Without doubt, among the hundreds alternative versions of the original awful tale, this is one of the best. Realistic behaviour of the characters and a good and well balanced plot, make this tale a rare little pearl. Good job. 5* !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very satisfying “Part Two” to the original and many of the spin-offs. 5s

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown3 months ago

The only issue is when used cum bag Linda told potential cum dumpster Kim to go home "fuck him so hard he can't get up in the morning". Meaning have sex with him out of guilt, not lust.

No if Kim's husband had any testicular fortitude, he'd be back at his place packing her shit up...

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy593 months ago

Don't listen to any of the folks who say once too many, leave it, or any other bull shit. You have written an inventive and wonderfully delivered version of 'Saving Mr. Banks' for Linda. It's not a happy ending, but you redeemed a character who proved its never too late to show contrition by helping others. As always your crisp writing hit the marks and delivered a human and believable short story. Screw the negative reviews. I loved it. Bravo.

All the best,

Dave

P.S. Anonymous reviews don't count. Never have, never will. You rock on!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Well written, thank you. I've read the avalanche of February Sucks stories that followed the original. Most err, left room for improvement but were obviously good exercises for creative writing for some. Nice touch. Cheers.

funperson969funperson9693 months ago

Interesting take, well done. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She should have beaten Dee to within an inch of her life. Put the fear of god into that stupid cunt.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

Well done.

Though I think this was a sad story.

But the writer did well to convey the sad situation Linda's infidelity incurred. What I didn't like is that Linda blamed most of her misfortune on Dee when she was the stupid one who went along and then trying to downplay the multiple sex and orgasms she had in one encountet by telling Kim it was neither amazing or unforgetable. Ha, i bet the memory if that night is the only thing that warns her otherwise cold lonely nights.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Definitely one of the better stories but how she let herself be persuaded by Dee is not clear. It just just doesn’t sit right. She’s so smart but is too easily swayed by Dee?

It just doesn’t fit at all. A hole in the story.

But still, it was imaginative and more importantly different.

It is definitely well written

Scores 4/5 because of that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bravo. I've read many of these, but this one tops them all. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What I didn't understand was this moment: was Dee in cahoots with Lavallier and supplying loving couples for him, or was she, being bypassed by his attention herself, indirectly living her impossible fantasy over and over again through these seduced wives?

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

An interesting and unique take on a very familiar story.

It was a very engaging read. Well done!

5* for giving Jim a happy ending, and making Linda miserable post-divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoyed this one, good work.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Very good story, looks like Dee is on the Marc’s payroll? The end she should have pushed Dee to Marc….. Then go out to her Ex friends and tell them Dee deserves this night.

Enjoyed the different twist to the story, very well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well…it was a valiant effort to rehabilitate, or at least explain, how a supposedly truly loving wife and mother could abandon her husband IN FRONT OF HIM to spend a fuckfest with another guy. Nice try 😎

.

But it fails, as it has to. Linda was NOT a loving wife, but a slut. She didn’t need an excuse from Dee…she was kissing the guy while dancing…already crossing the line big time. All Dee did was provide the bit of cover for her escape. Then as Linda admits to herself, all thought of Jim and her kids disappeared when she left with Asshole. And of course once with him, fucked all night and all morning. Nope…she was NEVER any sort of “loving wife”.

.

At least in this rendition, Jim dumps the bitch — and apparently finds another woman. After being dumped,

Linda finds remnants of her conscience. Whoopee🤗. And dedicates herself to saving other sluts….let’s give her the Mother Theresa Award😎

.

In sum…a decently written valiant and almost unique (given Linda POV) rendition.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh….one more thing….why hasn’t Linda beaten the shit out of Dee by now?

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Very nicely written from her thoughts and point of view , one thing each story kind of misses to me is the maybe hidden connection between marc and dee , it always seems to be preworked out same as the band changing tempo , I enjoyed the story very much

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"Six people, who I had considered friends, had invited themselves along to the party." - Gonna put on my Captain Obvious nit=pick hat here. If this is a direct descendant of the original story, then there were 4 other couples, and they didn't "invite themselves along," it was a group gathering, actually organized by Dee, on of the other wives.

\

She should have pushed Dee at Marc, if she thought he was so great, why doesn't she go fuck him?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this follow up

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the Linda the original author tried to sell us. No one bought it. Everyone agreed, "if she's so amazing, why is she acting like such a manipulative and cold jerk?"

And she rarely gets out of that pickle.

This is different. I read a vulnerable and stupid women that had a lot of hot smoke blown up her insecure skirt. A bunch of professional monsters were in on the act. She might have been slightly buzzed, if not drunk.

And she didn't get that happy ending, because actions matter more. So she eases her guilt with good actions going forward. This is a Linda that seems human, flawed, and not at all an evil soul. A stupid and weak soul. But not evil. This may be one of the very few versions of her I'd root for. Not to remarry Jim, but to find some happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A surprisingly good & somewhat novel approach to this over-written story. Initially, I wasn't going to read it, but the teaser explanation made it tempting, plus I like this writer.

The one part that kills me is that while Linda acknowledges what she did & was very wrong... probably seeing Jim act angry (why not furious? Didn't show in his language) & being served the divorce papers, she seemed to put most of the blame on Dee. While she needed to receive her due, it's Linda that actually listened to her, over-ruling her own conscious, in walking out with Marc.

At least she saved one other wife from repeating her mistake. I just wished that Linda belted Dee again when she talked of Jim's fragile ego in the bathroom & called her a wanna-be slut who's a piece of shit as a friend. (Well, that's me.) 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terribly sad, but do welleritten. I usually do not give five stars for such a short piece, but this one is deserving. And so sad.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

114FSO showing again that he is a psychopath. What do you know about what women are good for, incel

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

4 stars - this is the very first time I have given a 4-star rating to one of these idiotic renditions of GA's crap story. At least this one does outline what I felt should have happened in the original crap story.

However, Linda in this version only accepted part of the blame, and she heaped most of the problem on Dee. NO WAY, Linda was 100% at fault for the disrespect, dishonor, and hatred she heaped upon her husband. She deserved the divorce, and she needs to suffer for the rest of her life.

The real victims in this story are the children, but as usual they hardly get any more than a minor mention.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the things that has always bothered me about the FS universe is that there are never any consequences for the snake Dee. She always walks away from the shit storm that she has helped to create smelling of roses and leaving the injured party/ies to count the cost of her treachery. This was a small step towards redressing the balance as she at least got a slap and her plan to wreck another marriage thwarted. Five stars.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The Linda rescued another woman from making the same mistake thing has been done before. Several times by several authors. One was further into the future and Linda earned a redo of that night for it. I wouldn’t worry about it. Not too many people read all the alternates.

Well written. The middle was a bit convoluted but keep writing. Net net. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mummy? American kids don't call their mother's mummy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

‘Linda as the Avenging Angel’….Interesting turn on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Couldn't let this one die? 1*

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit3 months ago

That was an incredible take on it and, in some many ways, so much more realistic than all the other nonsense BTB and RAAC stories. Any guy worth his salt divorces her after the spectacle she made of cheating on him, but moving on and being a good dad still can happen. The whole getting taken to the cleaners in no-fault states is nonsense these days. This was epic.

Hooked1957Hooked19573 months ago

A very good take. Good read.

Hooked

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Good one, why doesn’t Dee get bitch slapped more or throw her in lavalles car

Just_John1Just_John13 months ago

A great take on this one. Enjoyed the read nice job and thanks for sharing your work

JJ1

TonyspencerTonyspencer3 months ago

One of the better versions and a nice ending.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69893 months ago

Nice diversion from the original, it made sense.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

I liked this. 5*

6King6King3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

5*****! Now that is redemption! Good effort. I liked it a lot.

JH4FunJH4Fun3 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have to agree with Just_Words. One of the best in the February Sucks series of FTDS's.

Looking forward to more of your tales.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave583 months ago

I gave this story 5 stars. Of all the February sucks stories this is the 1st 1 that I've read where I can have any empathy for Linda.

xtc5xtc53 months ago

Well done.

Thanks for sharing your story.

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A very different perspective on the usual take. This is the first time an author made Linda into something more than a calculating, evil, delusional b*tch.

Good read, thanks for sharing.

secretsalsecretsal3 months ago

At this point in the whole FS add-ons timeline, it doesn't really have the punch it needs to be memorable. Better off doing your own stories.

GerMagGerMag3 months ago

I was dreading to read just another FS follow-up, but pleasantly suprised with your story. Maybe because it was so different, it is what made it stand out. Absolutely one of the best FS follow-up I have read. Thnak you!

bhill8671bhill86713 months ago
Well, this is/ was a different take on the story.

Thank you. Well done, well done indeed.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Beautiful. Inspirational. The bear loves it. Not a totally happy ending, but the bitch is burned. Thank you. 5 stars.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well done! This is one of the best FebSux alts that I have read. This author can write! Bravo!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

An original twist on the old story. So, kudos to you, 5*. I have to admit, I would have loved a line near the end where Linda turned to Dee, and with all her might punched her in the face, with a fountain of blood erupting from her nose. Probably don't need that, but you did such a good job of painting Dee as a self-centered bitch that I really wanted to see more comeuppance. Still 5 stars.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

I actually would have liked to see Dee burned quite a bit more before she was allowed out of the ladies room by Linda, and maybe have Linda go to the table of the ex-friends to give them all a nice-sized ration of shit about Dee trying to pimp out another woman to Lavaliere.

But,Linda DID save one marriage... a shame she didn't save her own.

5 ***** for this different take on FebSux.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban3 months ago

Yeah... Definitely one of the top February Sucks continuations. 5/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice view from her side, and what it did to them both. No happy ending for them (her). In this Dee is the more to blame, she gets off being part of the action, without giving in to LaValliere (and getting any action). It seems he wouldn't be interested in her anyway.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent, although Dee got off lightly

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The message of "It's too late for me, save yourself" comes across loud and clear

mndhanson017mndhanson0173 months ago

I feel like Dee should get some comeuppance

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please, please stop doing remakes of the original.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would you people just stop with this February Sucks bullshit? The original wasn’t even that good, however you imbeciles keep it from dying the death it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FINALLY, Linda became more than than a simple waste of carbon! well written!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I dont get why all the other husbands help out? Are they on payroll or something?

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Nope, Linda will always be unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

2 stars. She did nothing against Dee and Lacunt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous