All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Umpteenth One'

by AimsAtSkies

Sort by:
  • 309 Comments (Page 2)
Po8pPo8palmost 2 years ago

A certain Anonymous pointed out the shit packed mess that this whole February bullshit literally sucks.

This is some dose that some faggots and cuckolds could feast on not what the likes of us would even so much as contemplate entertaining.

So, you guys do us a favor and stop throwing this shit about, we've had enough of this shit already

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Absolutely hated this. But to be fair the author pretty much stated that the husband was going to be a complete and total wimpy loser bitch and the wife a vile disgusting moraless slut.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Absolutely hated this. But to be fair the author pretty much stated that the husband was going to be a complete and total wimpy loser bitch and the wife a vile disgusting moraless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another bad story about a selfish vile wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just absolute nonsense.

Ridiculous to think her original night would not have destroyed all the love and the marriage.

And this extension of that horrific tale is equally as bad. Full of cliches and tropes. And just stupid.

People don't come back from that level of betrayal.

They do have kids. So time heals the anger and bitterness fades. A few years in they no longer hate. But Jim NEVER EVER forgets and never trusts her ever again. Like does not even get close to trusting.

They are both young and still attractive. They easily find other partners and eventually love again. But they'd never get back together. So I find this ridiculous to the point of being humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad he learned the difference between making love and fucking, however he needed to learned how to grow a pair. They are called ex-wife for a very good reason. He needed to finely move on find a true friend and wife. Use his new love making skills with her and drop the ex-wife once and for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The correct spelling is ‘Ciao.’

ecboyecboyalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A loadmore crap. I wasted one hour of my time on the shit.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

one last thing, from me:

I'm the husband. This woman surprises me by publicly humiliating me and choosing another man over me.

And after all the sh!t she puts me through, I get buff, have my confidence restored, see all the various poon tang possibilities, short-term and long-, and decide to go back to the stretched-out slut who did this to me?!

I really wouldn't deserve any respect because I would clearly not have any self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spectacular finish to this category!

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

Wasn’t sure about this didn’t care for the beginning, at first, but it had to be that way to set the story. I did like the way you put the story together for the ending. Thanks

husker506husker506almost 2 years ago

Love it. And that Ladies and Gentleman is how you close a story. Definitely a 5er.....

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

That was an interesting take on a man with no self respect who becomes a Cuck involuntarily. And instead of growing up and finding self worth takes a circuitous route right back to where he started and the cheating selfish bitch who destroyed him in the first place. Just revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feb sucks, and so does this tortured tale of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did really well. On such a famous story, you made it yours. Don't sweat the whiners, no one gets total acceptance. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"We ease them back into normalcy. I was thinking, when winter's over, we could rework the garden." She let out a happy sob, as she reached for him again. "What?"

"You said our."

No, he didn't.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

And so it goes! Never ending.

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the worst one yet. I only have it a 1* because that's the lowest you can vote. Jim is is a cuckold wimp, as Linda still preferred sex with Marc over Jim. She also was imaging what it would be like to be married to Marc. The only reason that they stopped having sex was because the phone call from the sitter. Even after talking to her son, she was ready to continue having sex until the assholes phone rang. Any good mother would have went home right away after talking with their child being sad and upset. I wish she would of ended up with a STD and died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good Job

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I haven't read the original. I was put off by the lack of proofreading and editing, as pointed out by others, there are misspellings, missing words and 'our garden' errors. Towards the end it felt rushed as though you were in danger of missing a deadline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahaha, I love that my stories aren’t the only ones that get hated on. I can’t believe you did that in one day! I suck. Nice story well written but it did need a little editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice spin on an often told story. Four*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really could have used an editor. Lots of sloppy writing that made it a 4* instead of a 5*. Great story line, just much less enjoyable of a read than it could have been with more care.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

For stories in the FS world, this isn't bad. While I have some objections to Ellen telling Jim that what Ellen did was his fault, that he couldn't separate making love from fucking. Linda is at fault with that,she is tired of being the mom but it doesn't dawn on her that Jim can't read her mind and the thing she loves most about Jim is he is like that. Then she fucks Marc and then derides Jim, rather than figuring out that she could get Jim to do that. And keeping the details on her iPad, that really was horrible, it is cucking jim without actually fucking.

I give the author an extra star for pissing Harry VA off so much he wrote two curse filled comments ( Harry features prominently in a humerous satire of the February Sucks family of stories, that they wouldn't let me publish here. It is on storiesonline.net under 'february oh february'',author name njlauren in case someone wants to read it)

The story did have an interesting take on how they reconcile which I give high marks for. Jim when he is with Ellen kind of understands that while he was not to blame for her doing what she did, he could understand the dynamics that drove her to do it ( she was still an onboxious,self centered ass) and learned about himself. When linda feels the real pain of Jim being with the female equivalent of Marc and then experiences the sex with Marc, she realizes how much she hurt Jim and how empty it really was. She ends up expressing real remorse and contrition for what she did, instead of telling Jim to get over it.

And when they come back together they are different ppl. One thing Linda should have done was destroy the iPad in front of Jim as a symbolic gesture.

I am not entirely certain this would work out, but if it could this story could be the way.

Structurally the writing was pretty good, my criticism is it needs better proof reading, lot of mistakes where the writing became awkward to read, phrasing and syntax errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the original story was good. made me mad as hell when she disappeared with the jock. As a matter of character, this guy is a loser and and the "et ux" is just a greedy whore.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I prefer BTBs and God knows she deserved one. What an absolute cunt she was/is.

As to Jim, despite Ellen’s work he is still a useless Cuck, not his fault though. It is who he is.

Will she throw away her trophy diary of her exploits?

There’s the rub.

She did not deserve a reconciliation but you allowed her one.

Scores 3/5, you wrote it well. But that’s all you get, l disagree with your plot direction and yes that cost you points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least Linda finally apologized for what she had done. She still needed a good smack in the face, though. She was a caustic 21st century woman for far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What did Linda actually do in this story to repair her relationship? Other than sleep with the guy she cheated with yet again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok you worked hard but believable reconciliation!

Saved it but average as still Marc goes unpunished!!! No nice guys go after married women. No reasoning works. Just doesn't happen!!!!!!!

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Crush loverboys football knees by accidentally backing over him…. Oops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, 5*. Next time, wait another 24h and then proofread. The main issue I have with all of the Feb Sucks stories is that in order to not have a BTB type story, Linda's entitlement has to be addressed and in the reconciliation stories, it just never really is. With KitDeLuca164's version (which I also liked), Linda's final ultimatum just reeks of entitlement. "How dare Jim not forgive her!" Marc's continuing pursuit only fans the flames of her ego - it makes any attempt by Jim to reconcile a sucker's bet - by accepting he is becoming an object of her pity, not respect.

In your story, I thought that his discovery of the IPad and his reaction to it was realistic and appropriate. He saw what a future with her at that point would be. Linda's protestations weren't about his hurt, but rather about her cake eating bubble being popped. I'm still not sure if Linda is fixed. At no point does anybody seek counseling. It shouldn't take Jim to get ripped and fuck a hot whore for a week to set Linda straight. But who know - they're fictitious characters after all and maybe those crazy kids will be all right.

Anyway, nice story - looking forward to your next works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Original, entertaining, the best (in my opinion) of all then endings to this tragic beginning.

Ed

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

What I liked about this story was the fact it wondered around and found a comfortable spot to grow. I believe that Jim can achieve this plateau and be happy. I could not and would not try. When you break your sacred vow and your good word you are set adrift like a rudderless ship. you try and rationalize the sin and guilt, however it not happened. again throwing crap against the wall/problem and more often than not it all falls short. I have read 100's of L/W stories and they all have the same insidious empty ending. Mostly, the cheater "snows" themselves at times to try and balance the scales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry... But this bs. She wasn't sorry and she was continuously reliving her infidelity in a good light. Only when her marriage imploded did she questioned and even by then she still feel entitled to that "experience". That's why i prefer the "aftermath" version, the wife in that story understood that what she did was wrong. While they were still married that it was no longer the same, and some of it was missing.

The problem is in your story jim is the one trying fix the marriage while the wife constantly undermine it by 1.) Her self entitlement 2.) Which leads her to be unapologetic about (and saying sorry is not enough) 3.) She continues to relive it and thus hangs a cloud of dread in their marriage. She not putting effort in fixing their marriage yet constantly berates her husband for not getting overr it. No cr@p, of course its in the way because the wife continously putting it front and center of their marriage and has became a dead weight dragging their marriage down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"They sat there, in a puddle of their sweat, cum, and spit. Comfortable in each other's arms. All was accepted. All was forgiven."

You see? That's what its ALL about, the fucking! Well, really, the quality of the fucking. And isn't it neat that Marc was an experienced champion fuck god? And Ellen trained Jim to be a fuck god. And Linda? Well, Linda is a woman, right? I mean all a woman has to do to be a fuck god is have a vagina and some tits, right? Linda apparently needed no training, no experience, she was just an NFL professional's dream fuck. What's not to believe about this premise?

And now that Jim has become a fuck god he is worthy to be Linda's husband, again. And of course now that Jim is a trained experienced fuck god and Linda has a functioning vagina and tits their marriage can be resurrected and be even better. EVEN BETTER! Wow, what a lucky break, having Linda abandon her husband and become some NFL fuck god's slut. And never a moment of sincere regret. Well, until it inconvenienced her lifestyle. Oh, and the children, yeah. Linda was ALL about the security and welfare of her children. Which is why she told her formerly loser wimp unfuckable husband to get over her whoring or file for divorce. She did it for the children. Can't let the kids see their mother pretending to be sorry and asking for forgiveness or trying to make amends for her abandonment and betrayal. That would be dishonest.

But now that Jim has become an adequate fuck God they can recover their marriage, right? I mean that's what is at the heart and core of a strong successful marriage, the quality of the fucking. I wonder what kind of training and experience they will provide for their children? Can't have their kids enter a marriage without being fuck gods, well, at least not the son. The daughter? Yeah, born a fuck god, just like her Mom. But then they have to arrange for the daughter to experience a fuck god too, so she doesn't make the same mistake her whore of a mother made. Oh, but I forgot, that wasn't a mistake. If it wasn't for Linda's betrayal they would probably be just another dimwit unknowing ignorance-is-bliss married couple who actually loved and respected their average-fucking spouse. BORING!! Glad they found true marital bliss. Well, for as long as they can continue to be fuck gods.

Then it will be time to take the cyanide pill, or Jim to get a trophy wife and Linda to marry some rich fool. Once the godlike fucking is over what's the point of being married? Have you ever seen these couples celebrating their 50th, 60th, even 75th wedding anniversary? I mean everyone is miserable. And why not; no godly fucking. Their marriages have ceased to have meaning. As Willie Nelson is reported to have observed: "I've outlived my dick."

So thanks for getting Jim and Linda back together. And of course they're having not just the best sex they've ever had, its even better than what Linda experienced with Marc, maybe. Oh, right, she did say the quality of fucking with Marc the second time was diminished since it lacked the thrill of cheating on her husband. Hmmm, . . ., I wonder what a sex God can do to compensate for that? Jim might just want to have a prenup signed before he finally takes vows again with a woman who experienced the best fucking of her life by breaking her vows. I hope he didn't lose Ellen's phone number. He should at least stay in touch to see how his kid with her is doing. God, its so hard being a sex god. Thanks for the effort.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 2 years ago

The BTB mob

Is certainly out in force, pitchforks high!

TnicollTnicollalmost 2 years ago

It was well written, but the issue I see is that so much has been written about this by so many, that nothing new is really added. As a constructive criticism I would suggest that your efforts would have been better served to writing this as a stand alone story.

McDingelMcDingelalmost 2 years ago

Good effort. The him/her got mixed up several times. It spoils the flow of the story... Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope Jim pens a journal about all the amazing sex he had with Ellen. He can elaborate as to how Linda comes up short in every single aspect. Then he can "accidentally" leave it out for Linda to find.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There can only be one just ending to all of these piles of crap. The interloper is given a dull knife as his dick is nailed to a burning stump. She is made to walk naked down the main street with the words 'CHEATING SLUT' written on her chest and back, and no she isn't coming home. END OF STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 pages of worthless - for the Umpteenth time.

Slick742Slick742almost 2 years ago

One of the best Feb Sucks ending yet. Thanks Slick742, *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it's fiction, but Linda is a Slut. Jim deserves better. No man would put up with this BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

vile woman, wimp guy... sad!

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good; in fact, probably up among the top 10 percent. Who cares whether there is internal consistency. It is your story and your imagination. But, my God, learn some elementary grammar: the subject of a sentence is in the nominative case. You have many sentences such as "Him and Linda drove to the park."

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

So the lesson to be gleaned from this tale is that in order to keep your woman happy, you have to learn to outfuck a pro athlete. If you can't outfuck the pro, then you have to go it alone or learn to be happy eating someone else's pies. Guys have been using the wife is a bad fuck excuse for years to justify infidelity, so women get to use it too.

Decently written, but not for me.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

5* Thank you for writing this follow on from KitDeLuca’s “more details”. I liked her story very much and found it believable. Whilst it has been criticised for its ending, I read it differently. I felt that Jim and Linda weren’t going to get anywhere in the light of her feelings.

I feel that you picked up on this very well and explored the unresolved tensions. The characters continued to act in a believable way and Linda’s inability to understand what she had done to Jim, to their marriage, was very well written. His finding her thoughts on the iPad allowed you to take the tale forward to the (inevitable) divorce. This was a strong point in your ongoing narrative. I am not sure why he, rather than she, got the house. I was very much with you until Linda gave Jim the cookies and his getting himself sorted out and moving. That felt realistic, particularly the way it was driven more by his boss at work than by Linda’s treatment of him.

I am less sure after that. Meeting Ellen on the cruise seemed to be one co-incidence too far. Linda’s inability to do anything but over-romanticise her time with Marc means that it was not unrealistic for her to want to get back in touch – though I am very surprised that he remembered who she was. I doubt that he would have had any feelings for her but he would be happy to use an eager woman again (even without the satisfaction of taking her from her husband).

Accepting the co-incidental meeting on the cruise (it is, after all, your story) Linda’s realisation of Jim’s changing world, one she could no longer dominate, was a good plot development in the way the characters interacted. When Linda had phoned Jim before meeting Marc, I strongly suspect, she had aimed, even if subconsciously, to hurt him and crow over him. Finding Ellen there will have taken the wind out of her sails; she wouldn’t have known that it wasn’t pre-arranged either.

The paralleling of Jim with Ellen and Linda with Marc in the “sex scene” is an interesting way to compare and contrast. It worked works very well for me even though I find graphic sex normally interrupts the story. The phone interruptions to their evening from both their real lives helped Linda to reassess her first time with him. I still, though, don’t think that Marc would have any real feelings for Linda.

Linda moves on without Marc and Jim moves on without Ellen. I’m not sure if, after all the deep hurt, if they could move on together as strongly as you suggest – but it is, after all, your story. At least by the end I believe that Linda actually does regret her “one night”.

You can tell from the length of this comment that I engaged with your resolution of their lives. Even if I was unconvinced in places, you carried me with you; always a sign of good writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just yuck

karan9876karan9876almost 2 years ago

@Aimsatskies: You are the author so wanted to ask you directly. Are you reading what the comments say? Your readers have a point. A very good one at that. Why have you made him (Jim) such a wimp? While an author can always claim that he writes for himself and others are here just for the free ride. But, if this was the case then why get it published and piss of so many people? Yes, this is a free story, readers have not paid to read this, but they still invest time. Unless your whole idea was to torture people and make them angry. In that case you sure succeeded.

Make him grow a pair.... This one was very disappointing to say the least. Hope you listen to your readers and take their comments seriously. Would love to hear your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is "just a story", and not a very good one at that. Have you ever been humiliated in public by someone important to you, never mind by a spouse? And said spouse chose one of 3 ways that are the most damaging humiliations? Jim doesn't need "to grow a set". He just has to be human. Marc has to be lucky to not wake up dead. The jails and courts are filled with weak needs who have exacted the most violent revenge for much less a violation than Jim suffered.

matuateneiramatuateneiraalmost 2 years ago

This, to me, was a very satisfying continuation. The journey for Jim and Linda to reconnect was very credible indeed. The exploration of the difference between random sex and sex in a meaningful relationship was beautifully brought out. Well done AimsAtSkies. The experience of learning from a sex worker, Jim learning from Ellen, was extremely credibly presented. I visited sex workers for a time and I recall one sex worker that I was visiting regularly saying to me "I think we've got a good thing going here". So to me this continuation has captured the fact that sex is not black and white. It is many layered. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that Jim through his experience with Ellen was able to reconnect with Lida in a credible way. Many of the other versions of this story have had a reconnection but not a convincing one. This is definitely one of the best versions That I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well.......where do I start? First, use a decent editor. Second, why didn't you write something about Mark getting his comeuppance? The damn pro just won the Superbowl and now he reaps another reward by fucking the wife again. Why not let the hubby work out enough and get better boxing, be on a date at the same restaurant and see Mark (the dick) come up to his date and ask for a dance again. But this time, the hubby stands up and shows some balls, punches the bastards lights out and walks out with his head held high. Anyway........I still appreciate your effort on this attempt to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story makes the point that cheating sex is always going to be better than committed relationship sex. Affair sex is escapism . Most affairs and cheating are based upon fantasy, and a fantasy is always more alluring than reality, especially when you add about the years spent together, the resentments that have built up, and the responsibilities pulling you in multiple directions to that reality. Cheating and Affairs are based upon another life that is free from the pressures of life and reality. It’s easier (albeit selfish and cowardly) to have an affair than it is to do the work to fix your marriage or yourself.

An affair partner will seem more appealing to your spouse because the lust associated with an affair partner can seem overpowering and just plain fantastical. It’s new. There are no kids in the way. It’s automatic and electric. The nature of it is like a drug and its addictive. Eventually the high with the affair partner will start to fade like coming off a drug high. If you've become additive to the affair high you''l be looking for your next high with a new and different affair partner and repeat the cycle over and over again. That's where the saying once a cheating always a cheater comes in. People that cheat are prone to escapism from their boring mundane lives and if they've become additive to the affair high they'll want it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, and don’t worry Jim’s balls were plenty big enough. When did forgiving someone make you a wimp? J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sugar coated pile of crap.

Duuude, can you let this one cuck-raac stupid tale die? Its unnecessary another wanna make believe, no mather how much you change the ingredients, you can make a chicken soup outa chicken shit. Period. And yeah, Linda is a stupid egocentric putrid to the core cunt. Neva‘ eva‘ forgive and forget.

Dude, put your effort in something else, new, better. Do it, just do it.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastique!! Finally I understand that the true path to marital bliss is not to love your partner, but to just fuck them like an animal.

Thanks so much for this tremendous insight!

Realistically, as long as society fails to punish the cheaters, the cheating will continue, and increase until it reaches a level that will make the punishment unavoidable. The alternative is the end of the pair bonding contract, with the resulting negative impact on both procreation and the psyches of any children that may be created.

Is there another contract that is so routinely broken and with so few bad results for the party breaking that contract as current Western mariage?

MGTOW exists for a reason, and only women can fix it. Will they? Given the level of misandry in popular culture, and exemplified by the depictions of male MCs who just can't get through the day without a woman, the answer is 'Maybe, but not anytime soon.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

I loved the alternate perspective of how a conventional marriage might go in an unconventional direction as the two people are pulled apart. I gave this version 5 stars because of this new ground.

The story might have been a shade more readable with fewer grammar mistakes particularly the use of the objective case. But, no enough to impact the score.

Thanks

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

I loved the alternate perspective of how a conventional marriage might go in an unconventional direction as the two people are pulled apart. I gave this version 5 stars because of this new ground.

The story might have been a shade more readable with fewer grammar mistakes particularly the use of the objective case. But, no enough to impact the score.

Thanks

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

It was good, but not great. Jim still comes across as a needy, wimp, cuck. Don't know why he would ever trust her again. And you make it seem that they only got back together because he learned how to be a great lover from a pro.

The fact she went back to Marc makes it quite clear she didn't care how she made Jim feel.

Don't understand why Marc and/or Linda thought they had a potential long term option. Absurd

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Linda's original statements of "get over it, I went for a fantasy, now man up or there's the door" is so sociopathic that I'm amazed at how many people consider this to be "realistic." I love a good LW story with simplistically "evil" women like that but when mixed with the seemingly "nuanced" approach of "realism" it comes across as tone-deaf and, well, as if the character is sociopathic.

That makes it hard to root for the wimp of a MC, the people that support Linda, and the story in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting, and you actually managed to make this ‘take’ on the worst story every posted even worse than all the others combined. No mean feat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Recon stories are never great for LW genre. This one is too convoluted to have been published here. I gave 2 * and only for the effort you put into it. Better luck on future writings.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Was hoping his boxing would pay off in a beatdown for Marc.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Actually not bad even though I feel like it missed the point. Was it always about the fucking? I dont feel like it was the case. After Ive read KitDeLuca164 piece, I was more horrified by the fact how malicious and callous Linda was while claiming that she loves Jim. On top of it, she was aware of it and relished in the feeling. Your part also focused almost entirely on the fucking part. Was it stale? Probably. Jim and Linda should have been aware of that, both of them should have done something against it, together. Now they did, they both showed they are able to fuck. But that didnt solve Lindas personality or what actually led to the divorce. In the end she regretted what she did with Marc, but where did she regret how she treated the person she claimed to love? I could never imagine being so cruel to my partner or even a friend. Fuck I couldnt be so cruel to a stranger. But she didnt have a problem with it.

towgtowgalmost 2 years ago

It started well enough. then, sadly, took a bad turn. lt's doubtful a self-respecting person would read such a vicious journal posting, only to accept it. EVER. The protagonist is a spineless twit. And, the antagonist a narcissistic evil bitch. In the end, a poorly written waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For fuck sake leave FEBRUARY SUCKS along. Try and write one better than that if you can. by the way NOBODY, NOBODY is never going to be able to change the end of Jim and Linda's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You were already losing me toward the end, and then this: “…found himself enjoying the prostate massage her tongue lashing was giving him…”

I mean, how long do you think a human tongue can be?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I am so DONE with February stories, so why do I even read them? Maybe I need counseling? LOL! I have adamantly refuted the original story as a shit manipulation of the reader by one of the genre's better writers, so there's that. You did a solid job trying to bend us readers to the idea that Jim would ever take Linda back and made a solid attempt. However, as much as I advocate that reconciliation should always be left open where little kids are involved, the original and redux you suggested leave little room for it. The iPad plot line would have sealed the deal for me, were I Jim (and most men). As a result, I feel obliged to give this one 3*.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

I didn't much care for the KDL164 version, I thought Linda was a complete monster. This improves her some, she starts out a monster but slowly learns what a POS she was. I'm not really a fan of the reconciliation despite it, she might have grown but was still incredibly cruel to him both with Marc and after, zero regret except how it affected her marriage, still wanted her marriage and Marc. I like reconciliation stories but not ones where its a terrible person getting a second chance.

This and the original (well the KDL164 original) I felt tried to paint Jim as the bad guy because he wouldn't get over it and in this story because he let himself go it seemed like. I just don't feel a stale sex life is enough to cheat, certainly doesn't call for just how cruel she was over the whole thing.

Overall a decent addition to the roster of FebSucks stories despite its problems. I really wish the author had just tried to make their own story on FebSucks rather then a sequel to an existing FebSucks story, I think it might have worked better without the baggage Linda had from the original, her cruelty. 4 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Your being inspired by the less than stellar KitDeLuca sequel should have warned us about what to expect. You managed to makeLinda, with her sex diary and continuing relationship with Marc, an even more evil and unlikeable character. You continued to make a real cuckold of poor Jim. Both RAACs were not earned , nor were they deserved. Any story that leaves Marc untouched is a no for me. You write very well, so I gave you 3* for the writing, but the story is a 1* at best. Round it off to 2* overall.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

No, she is absolutely NOT worth it! She is a mean selfish bitch that will dump him in an instant for her next super fuck stud.

Jim needs serious mental therapy. He can find a decent wife and be a good dad, but only if he gets the fuck away from that nut bag!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Emotional Rollercoaster finish, great job!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the outcome and the story was pretty good too. Always like it when LOVE succeeds. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this part of the story was actually better than the beginning part as it actually had an ending. At least this part of the story they were civilized with one another after the divorce, and it seemed to give Linda a wake up call on what she thought their marriage was all about.

I think Ellen helping Jim on the cruise helped Jim more than he really thought it did. She gave him his confidence and masculinity back, plus showed him what he was doing wrong with the ladies, but most importantly the difference between loving and fucking, which helped in the other areas too. Ellen also made him a better lover, as she helped him find what she liked and what she loved, and those skills could be used on other women. They had great communication thru all their time spent together, which would help him act with Linda later on. I gave it 5 stars, as I felt it earned it and it was a good read, especially when you piggybacked it off the KitDeLuca piece. I was really surprised no drugs were used on Linda to get her to act more "normal".

It was actually a pretty good little story, and it had a believable ending.

ptolmetptolmetalmost 2 years ago

I really like the direction you took thus story. There was a realistic amount of time and events to let them get past it. They passed the time growing past the issues. I do still feel she never regretted having done it. Only the pain it caused. Well done.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

A couple of rereads wouldn't have gone a miss, a few spelling mistakes that reduced from 5 to 4, otherwise not a bad take, if not drawn out and story line moved away from base regardless of what author states at beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

None of you idiots get it, NEVER get back with the cheating whore, the asshole football player needs to get beat so badly no career left. Then Jim meets a starlet and gets his life back.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 2 years ago

Yep, you done good!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, ... and that's saying something because there have been so many "February Sucks" stories, I sometimes get sick just reading the tittle.

I believe you when you say you did it in 24 hours. With the grammar errors and spelling errors it was not edited very well. I gave it 4-stars because of the mistakes. I am harsher for mistakes by some writers more than others if I see real talent in there writing. You have the talent. When read a story I sometimes it feels like I'm drifting down a lazy stream and then I hit a back eddy that spits me out were I began, and I have to enter it again trying to get thru it and continue on my journey. The grammar and misspellings are the back eddies in your story. Most of the time I figure it out fairly quickly, but it still is, in baseball terms, a forced error. Just something for all would be writers to think about and take to heart.

DDAY55DDAY55almost 2 years ago

I liked your follow up. Good story. Thank you. Linda works in a bakery and goes to Wendy's for a cookie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kit wrote a really great follow on story that felt real but I was very unhappy with the ending. It felt like Jim just had to eat shit and ask for more. This one ended the same place but it 'got there' and feels damned good. This is the only February Sucks ending I like. No way would any man just accept that nite she threw their marriage away. It had to be earned. By both of them. I feel like this is a marriage back on solid ground. 5 Stars.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - not worth the time to comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AimsAtSkies this is a great addition to GA’s and Kit’s stories. You wrote the final chapter. You were able to bring convincingly Jim back from the dead and keep the family in tact. Well done. 5* Everyone that says Linda is a undeserving cheating bitch somehow misses the point that she’s not. Jim knows this. He knows who he married is not defined by her one night with Marc. He just can’t figure out how to reconcile her affair. Your story does that. Well crafted. And as one reader commented, forgiving someone does not make you a wimp.

MissMudMissMudalmost 2 years ago

The ending killed the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. Its not a docudrama, but a very good addition to the original and subsequent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You Suck

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotalmost 2 years ago

I like Linda even less in this story than in the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the author put a lot of work and emotion into this story. The problem is, it never would have happened this way. I understand the husband was going thru a lot of trauma with the whole situation. But there is no way back, from the public humiliation of her running out on him on their special night, to be with her lover. I almost believe the author lost sight of the beginning of the story, he was completing. So I gave it two stars for effort, because it was not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent storytelling. Well done.

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

So... Linda wins again. I hate that fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally! A fitting conclusion to what started out as a gut wrenching tale of betrayal. And although Linda didn't ever really apologize for said betrayal, she finally got a dose of her own medicine and the bitter aftermath. Lesson learned, I believe. She still needs to commit (recommit?) to fidelity in her marriage because without it, there's just no magic. Well done. 5 stars. NS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good rescue of a stupid woman from the original, rescue of a narcissistic woman from Kit’s follow up, and well written. Still, something is missing. I thought Jim had more depth that few who have gone into this story have understood. But this was a good attempt and good writing.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Marc was not true to original he was predator that got off on taking another man's wife

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Nope, AASkies you wanted a RAAC and you twisted the issues to make it a RAAC. The biggest twist was the change in Marc from predator to diminished paramour, Superbowl stud. WTF?!?

\

Linda was clearly a self-centered, narcissistic bitch, fueled by Dee (the jealous) causing this whole issue to satisfy HER fantasy needs with NO repercussion with regards to Jim/kids.

\

Linda had to self glorify her conquest by writing it in an iPad so she could get sexually excited by her conquest so she could reach orgasm by masturbation - NOT an orgasm to the remembered love of her husband.

\

This whole story never corrected her narcissistic personality. Instead the story fed her wants and ultimately she got what she wanted (another defining night with Marc to discover Jim was much better). Yes, Jim had flaws but where did Linda ever try to help Jim fix/educate him out his flaws? No where.

\

I just hope for Jim/kids she does not see another temptation trade-in to put them all through her shit again. Once a CHEAT always a CHEAT, it's only waiting for time and opportunity!

\

2**, hooyah'yuk

DelawareRiverRowerDelawareRiverRowerover 1 year ago

In every version of the story Linda is evil.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Love is possibly there but trust will never arrive or stay. This is one couple that would be better off with other partners, the writing was first class hence the5. Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimsAtSkies@AimsAtSkies
Since I can't leave this blank I'll just give my hottest take on literotica: -Mfs with a profile that got no stories of their own and leave hate comments on my works are cucks in the closet.