All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Umpteenth One'

by AimsAtSkies

Sort by:
  • 309 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

A five-page follow-up to a five-page unpopular follow-up?

\

***** SPOILER ALERT *****

\

\

\

\

\

\

They reconcile.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Recanted means you take it back, or reverse your position. Recounted means you retell. Boistered is not a word. You need an editor.

I appreciated your effort to reestablish Linda and Jim's relationship from the horror it had become. Your story sought to achieve this in a couple of ways, all used collectively as a means of deconstructing the magic of Marc's magic dick. All it took was application of Ellen’s equally magic vagina, and her dispensation to Jim of her womanly wisdom of how to fuck. Those devices, coupled with Linda having some good but not astonishing sex with Marc, put old Jim back in the Wife’s saddle, and properly this time. I can’t say that it really worked, at least from this reader’s perspective, but there was a valiant attempt. I think it might have worked better for Linda to have had a longer relationship with Marc, to enable her more time to recognize that sometimes the fantasy fades as reality filters in, as it is so often said, the most important sex organ is the brain. The why of Linda’s loss of her passion for Marc wasn’t really fleshed out, and needed to be in order to provide credibility to her change of heart with regard to Marc. All in all, interesting enough to warrant four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You desperately need an editor. Some of this was so badly written it was almost gobbledegook. I liked that in your version Linda finally owns and acknowledges her sins thus making reconciliation feasible but I found it a little fanciful all the same.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

5 pages of this awful mindless bullshit and in the end they get back together again?? Are you fucking kidding me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a crock of shit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

The author makes a valiant attempt to fix the retardedly stupid kit DeLuca Version of February sucks. But when Ellen says this to Jim on page 4 it destroys the entire story and tells me and everybody else that this particular author doesn't get it. What Linda is doing with mark is not the same thing as anything as what Jim is doing with Ellen.

ELLEN.....But throughout it all, she came back to you, correct?" He nodded

"So why is she with him now?" He asked.

"The same reason you're here with me now."

≈=============

Oh my God how can anybody with a brain r read the original kitdaluca story and come to that conclusion that the two things are the same???

.

1st the statement made by Ellen that Linda always came back to him. No she didn't. After her one night stand with mark she obsessed about her sexual fantasy for weeks and days To the point where she totally ignored and belittled her husband pain and suffering..

.

Linda was a lot of things in this version of the February sock story but the last thing she did was come back to gym. She never did.

.

It is unbelievably hateful and shocking and disturbing the Anybody could say that Linda Being with mark is the same thing as Jim Beng with Ellen.

Linda intentionally acted to destroy her marriage and her own family because of her sexual fantasy and experience with mark mark. JIM only saw fucked Ellen AFTER the divorce.

.

Finally and the most tellingly is that in the story Ellen has read the ipad that Jim took from Linda. In the ipad journal she goes on and on about how STUPID and UNOBSERVANT her husband is that he didn't notice this and that he didn't notice that .She'is actually happy that her husband.....that she CLAIMS TO LOVE....is stupid and unobservant and emotionally disturbed to the point that he can't function and notice things..

.

No Ellen it's not the same thing

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Flogging a dead horse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well..a writer who writes romance should never put up in the LW section. It just does not work. A romance writer ( wether male or female).. both have some things in common..

Both wear panties and love sucking cock!

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

When authors run out of original ideas and bring out yet another ending to FS.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 2 years ago

The writing was good.

The story was horrible.

The February sucks tale has run its course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Among all FS stories around here this one comes closest to what actually could have happened in reality. I liked this

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

An Excellent Fb Sx version!!! A much better ending than KitDeLuca164's "The Details Matter". You un-wimped Jim and Linda did, eventually, realize the terrible thing she did to her husband and marriage. This was not a RAAC, but, a journey to reconciliation. Very Well Done. This goes on my Fb Sx List. Thank-you.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim charecrar sucked! His whining got old real fast...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hail the Cuck lord...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

What happend with Dave? or is he the subject of your next story?

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I really don't mind reconciliation stories where it seems right. In this case they both went through a lot and came out the other end in the right place. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another bad RAAC , why author dont know how to make a good reconciliation ?

She need to really suffer and make it right, you doesnt even make her delete her stories of Marc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No hate, just disgust !

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104almost 2 years ago

This was a well-written, enjoyable, realistic story, and yiu get your five stars due to that.

But she will *destroy* him.

She makes the point during The Marcening Redux that the thrill the first time was *because* she was cheating. She's going to remember this. And next time she gets bored, and it's inevitable, her eye is going to wander. And since it's crystalized in her head that the thrill wasn't due to Marc's perfection, but instead due to the cheating *as.cheating*, she's going to be a lot less selective.

And Jim should know better. He was away from a toxic marriage to a narcissist. She was healing, thanks to Ellen. He could move on. But he's returning to a terrible situation.

As I said, all too realistic. And I liked it a lot. But I would look forward to the bitter sequel, were this not fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim tried so very hard to look after her - time after time! And all she did was to reminisce about the asshole. She got out of her betrayal much better than she ever deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand why.... I mean Jim could have just ended it there with that revenge fuck, best of her life and left her. That would have been the right thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He gets his sexual confidence back by having sex with someone who professionally pretends to be sexually satisfied? So, he’s both pathetic and an idiot. It’s tough to root for a protagonist with those qualities (outside of Hamlet, I guess).

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 2 years ago

I don't comment on a lot of stories, but felt I needed to on this one. It was so cliche in a bad way that it frustrated me. We had Ellen as the hooker with a heart of gold, but the insight to know she's permanently single. We had Linda needing to go back to Marc to realize that he really meant nothing to her and that the sex wasn't very good. And in the end we had a reconciliation that felt like it was pre-ordained by the author which means it felt vaguely insulting to the reader. There is no emotional catharsis here. There is no revelation that makes anyone truly believe that Jim and Linda can get back together and make it work. Honestly, I expect that Jim would have been out looking for some spare after returning from the cruise. He knows his body is hot and with what Ellen taught him about love and sex and women he'd do well in the dating scene. Why take back up with Linda?

So this is average. Its readable, but failed to connect with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would you embarrass yourself like this? The writing was atrocious, the premise unreasonable and the idea of following up an originally worthless story with yet another worthless version is bewildering.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Actually one of the best.

5 stars

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Just.....wow. This was horrifyingly bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your bio says you are 23 - 28. I find that difficult if not impossible to believe. Paul Anka? What zoomed has even heard of Paul Anka, much less references him in a story? Michael Boublee, maybe, but not a '50's heartthrob. Also, don't know if it was an auto-correct or not but you should have used regimen rather than regiments in describing Jim's workout scene. That said, as a hopeless romantic I enjoyed your effort. Well written and a good effort on this hoary chestnut. 3/5

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

You thanked the wrong person for continuing GeorgeAnderson's story. That's quite bad form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He cans confidence has been to the gym. Has changed who he is on how he delt with this to avoid getting fired at work. He changed. He evolved she on the other hand goes back to Marc. She never truly grows up still in fairy land. If you want them together once she starts to "resist again" he walks away on the date and repeat till she grows up and doesn't resist as often.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Rather than beating you up with comments, which you seem to secretly crave, I am simply going to toss you a ★ and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't see the point, but read it anyway. Still can't see the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By far the best reconciliation story for the Feb Sucks stories. It felt like an actual realistic path to coming back together. My only concern is Linda who realizes she gets a thrill out of cheating. I think their youngest is 3 or 4 so Jim’s probably got about 13 years on the low side but I’d be real concerned about empty nest syndrome with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aspects f story made no sense. Jim could not kick Linda out of the house. Linda certainly could have found something better than a job in a bakery at minimum wage. Just some of the things that seem wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice try but several things left for sequels; i.e., Dee. She still skates free. She never truly has to face being humiliated in public, she never has to suffer the depths of depression. She gets the "good" life without ever having to really understand herself. Of course for sake of keeping the story within bounds, there is no comment from other family or friends about it being "irreconcilable differences." Consequences are sorely lacking.

And oh poor Marc, such a kind loving man. Yeah right, still an arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad but still one too many

And I have to say it was not very good writing the structure was all over the place

Just barley 2 star

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Hate is not the right word, but impossible after what she told him before he gave her the divorce papers...That was an atomic bomb, reconstruction after that was impossible! 1*

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I liked this one except for the scene where Linda went back to Marc. When Linda called Jim and the cruise and she felt what he felt, she never should have gone to Marc. I get reconciliation, it's what GA wrote in his original. But her going back for a second time while still wanting Jim, I struggle with that. Does he get a second weekend with Ellen?

Overall a good addition to the FS series, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, the only critical comment I have is this, there is no school on a Saturday. I think you were close to the end of your 24 hour writing sprint, so that one gets a free pass. At first I was cautious and skeptical.So many just make Jim the ultimate wimp or a violent monster. Don't get me wrong, I love a good BTB when well written.So, I was fearful you were going to emasculate him. When you started with Linda still being an entitled bitch, my fears only grew but I pressed on. I think. you brought it full circle to a reasonable ending. Both had to look at themselves and deal with what was in them before they could begin to reconcile. You did a very nice job moving Linda away from being selfish, justifying her actions and put her in a real place with her own pain. Jim had to learn who he was, who he wanted to be and Ellen's role was well written. I almost didn't read this because this story has been kicked around so many times, but I'm glad I did. Nicely done, very nicely done! I'm not giving you my name, but I write here as well. Ignore the haters, as you know almost 100% of them have never been brave enough to post a story of their own!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worst of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess the concerns about lowering levels of testosterone are true. It's as good an explanation as any for inconsistent characters. Because either he was not hurt by the betrayal to begin with, or he's an invertebrate.

Characters do not need to be macho. And they don't need to be wimps. But they need to be "true to themselves" in order for a story to hang together.

The reconciliation was obviously your starting point in writing this story, rather than letting it evolve wherever it might have gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my that was a very painful read. A torturous RAAC of no matter what the author will bring them back together. There are good RAAC stories I have enjoyed. Unfortunately this was at the bottom of the barrel stuck in the sludge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another unrealistic reconciliation where the cheating wife faces no real consequences for her shitty selfish decisions and bad behavior. Getting divorced isn't much of a consequence since 50% of all marriages end in Divorce where 80% of those divorces are initiated by the wife.

I guess having Jim meet up with Ellen was the author's idea of balancing the scales between Jim and Linda. The meeting was a not so cleverly disguised attempt to try and lecture us the readers that sex and loving are two separate things with no connections to each other. The old excuse sex is just sex is the number one self serving excuse of cheaters everywhere. Sex can be both an expression of love, but also, a way of creating love. Emotional Attachment & Sex; It has to do with hormones. Often dubbed as the love or cuddle hormone, oxytocin, is the hormone responsible for connection and bonding. It’s released through touch – both the non-sexual and sexual kind. Western culture has an immense focus on romantic relationships and, especially, the monogamous kind. Our culture talks about sex as a part of love, and perhaps this is one of the reasons sex can cause emotional attachment. We expect it too.

At first, it seemed like the author was going with the idea of having Linda getting fat and ballooning up with her having her pity parties and stuffing her face with cookies and other Junk food while doing nothing but laying around watching mindless TV. I figured with Linda still messaging with Mark the idea was to have her and Mark eventually get together for another fuck session. Mark would show up expecting the beautiful svelte MILF Linda and instead she shows up fat and out of shape. Of course , in Linda's mind she's still the hot sexy MILF regardless of what the scales and mirror says. When Linda and Mark finally get together, Mark would be grossed out at her appearance then insult her about getting fat and letting herself go leaving her with the heartache and the crippled ego. Rejection, by her former dream lover would be a consequence that would matter.

Of course then there was Jim getting in shape, working out and becoming extremely fit and suddenly he's got good looking women coming out of the woodwork chasing after the handsome eligible bachelor. Jim would find out there's women out there as good or even better than Linda and he'd actually explore his relationship options instead of pining away for the narcissistic slut called Linda. Jim deserved better than taking back a selfish entitled cheater like Linda. Jim finding love again with someone else other than Linda would be another consequence for Linda and might finally break her selfish entitled attitude.

When you get out of a relationship with a toxic narcissist like Linda, you never ever let them back into your life.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

He's a glutton for disrespect, that's for sure

Dirty_SteveDirty_Stevealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the writing style. It was easy to read. Not a ton of errors to mess up the flow.

I really don’t care if they get back together or not… the problem is that the disrespect shown to the husband is never resolved in most of these reconciliation stories. It’s not about the sex… yes that’s a bad thing to have to cope with but the idea of being left high and dry on a “special” night is the real problem, no respect for the husband and no respect for himself if that issue is not resolved.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Somehow you got them back together. I would say that things really didn't change. Linda never left Marc as she retained the details and feelings in her Ipad. Jim was right in leaving again and still she needed to tell him she had a date with the Marc. They should be left alone and allow to float into the future as singles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I honestly cannot see the fascination with this particular story, There is only one of two outcomes, man up and leave. No prisoners taken. Or stay and forever be half a person always living in the shadow of fantasy. There are no winners either way.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 3.5.

You could have just created a story with its own (derivative) back story. So, half a point off there.

The writing was good. No points off.

Once you delved deeply into Linda's character, it didn't seem authentic. Her need to humiliate her husband and callous disregard of his feelings in the beginning of your story made it nearly impossible to believe that she was worth anything as a wife to begin with.

And then Marc wanting to continue the relationship. C'mon. Either these guys are married or they're single. They aren't looking for momma types. And, again, how is it reconciled that Marc goes after married women and it's OK with Linda. What morals do either of these people have?

The whole premise is stupid. And the characters completely shallow. Everything is based on looks when, in real life, looks are one of many attributes people are attracted to. If Linda is so shallow that a good looking person can just cause her to lose her mind, morals, and self-control, she's garbage and likely not the 'good mother' she's somehow portrayed as.

Look, I've had good sex. And it's really not something I would trade a good life for. Married people are, increasingly, not in it for the sex because mind-blowing sex is mostly about NEW sensations. Even a big dick gets old and quickly if there's no mental stimulation. And the premise of Marc seems completely UN-sexy to me: having sex with someone I don't know AND cucking my husband publicly? If that gets her off, good riddance.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Why would Jim take back a cheating slut? He would have to be a total fool.

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

It was good . But unreasonable unrealistic.. good for you taking a swing at a shit story from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out bad, almost didn't finish it but read all of it. Turned out good, but the kids were in school on Saturday and snowing. Also read the last part twice and did not see where Jim said "our"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best ending yet. 5 stars here too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and at least reasonably believable , 4 **** . One off for forgiveness, worked in a job where divorce rate hovered around 50% never saw a case where forgiving a cheater worked out. They all became repeat offenders.

alfred104alfred104almost 2 years ago

Great job on the story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much of “February Sucks” really sucks. This series needs to be brought to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best ending so far, but I am a hopeless romantic. Bill R

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Would writers PLEASE STOP adding their two cents worth to a really stupid original story? What the hell are you trying to justify? The original story sucked; you people are only making it worse with your own interpretation. Spend your time with an original story.

dc6370dc6370almost 2 years ago

Wow, she massaged his prostate with her tongue? 4*

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Writing was good, felt strong up to the middle, but the resolution feels a bit clunky, like it was reverse-engineered. If it was its own story, might have worked better, but this one has too much baggage associated with it. I think it’s one of the best-written ones of this ‘multiverse’, but that’s not a very high bar. Looking forward to any original stories you have for LW, though.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Oh God, you're funny! Wait, you were serious?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the fleshing out of the "perfect sequel" this writer described in his FS essay of a year ago. So nothing here surprised QuickMagazine. I can only give it the same rating (3) I gave to the essay. As I noted, his essay missed a central point of GA's original - the children. Today's posting also failed on a central point - in Aim's essay - the need for Jim to be even up for the reconciliation to work. That does not happen here. Marc the football star pursuing Linda and her accepting despite being married to Jim is not equivalent to Jim, now divorced, being pursued by Ellen the high-end escort. What would give Jim his mojo back is for HIM to successfully pursue and bed an attractive woman. Failing to have Jim do so after the cruise (with his hot new gym bod and all), and instead rushing into the reconciliation with Linda, missed this essential step to equality.

irinmikeirinmikealmost 2 years ago

Well done as this rendition explores the needed dialogue between Jim and Linda. A 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You said our."

No he didn't.

But still a good story. When I read Luca's I wanted a follow up where he discovered her writing and this delivered it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Sterne

Ich mag deine Version. Ist mehr eine Eheromanze mit einer bösen Erfahrung. Ich sehe allerdings einiges anders und würde es anders gestalten. Aber die Versöhnung ist für mich auch die beste Lösung. Ich habe auch fast alle Versionen gelesen und denke eine habe ich vermisst und nicht gelesen.

Für einen Austausch: roi@gmx.de

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Appreciate the effort- a passable attempt at a believable sequel to FS; the frequent times I had to stop and reread a sentence, because of so many missing words, was frustrating. Next time take 48 hours, and proof it.

BUT, the glaringly obvious contradiction of Ellen coaching Jim about the difference between love and sex, and at the end, good sex bringing them back into love, is too hard to accept. So couples who don't enjoy great sex have no chance at love, or a happy marriage? (because if Jim had only been better, Linda would never have gone with Marc the first time) Bullcrap.

ThomasEThomasEalmost 2 years ago

Well done sir!

Frankly, I don't believe Linda deserved a happy ending, but at least you preserved Jim's dignity.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
I like

Happy endings but I would have stayed away from her, after what she did to the family also I have found a way get back at the asshole who started all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh look, somebody cut my balls off and stole my manhood.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchalmost 2 years ago

I can really see this work out, even in the main story she has no remorse, he just needs to get over it. Pretty much I can do what i want and I might do it again. She is an idiot. Whats to say it wont happen again? not bad but for me not really realistic.

CDRLawCDRLawalmost 2 years ago

Can we make this the last one? Please?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 2 years ago

I have found that shared custody of the wife often leads to more problems.

"The father kept the home, but granted shared custody of the wife."

BriteaseBriteasealmost 2 years ago

Well you certainly haven’t embarrassed yourself, as the writing was good and the story line very reasonable. Great idea to follow up an excellent story with an equally good sequel. I do like to be original in my comments ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What about Dee. What's her secret?

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Well written story, good characters and plot. Not a fan of reconciliation though. Never understood why a cheated spouse can’t move on. Never liked the way writers tear down the victim to build a reconciliation either.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

For someone praising nuance, the whole premise of fucking vs. making love was weird and extremely discretely taxonomic instead of a fluid dynamic.

And nothing can be salvaged from Linda's shitty ultimatum in the original story.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Average at best. I first read your Thoughts/Review of "February Sucks" by George Anderson and many of the alternate endings by so many different authors. Although not the worst, definitely not the best.

The wife's character I felt (in the beginning of this alternate ending) was way off from the original story. "I grabbed a once in a fucking lifetime chance to live out a fantasy you bastard!" "When you get back in town tomorrow, please don't come home unless you're ready to forgive me and be my husband and all that entails." "You either come home as my husband and not some tormented, bitter, moping roommate..."

Doesn't sound like a wife who misjudged a reaction as the original story portrayed. Even though in the original Linda didn't see the wrong in her "fantasy" night for the longest time, she wasn't the above.

At least you were somewhat realistic in that they did divorce. Although the amorphous morality of their journey after the divorce to their getting back together was too clichéish, (I called it the 2nd time with Marc, it was way too telegraphed), and still seems a far stretch from reality.

Again, I put this story at average in all the sequels.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

I hope this story never gets remade again especially if a RAAC version

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible, there should be no reconciliation for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well details or not, she is still a selfish vile human being

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't mind reconciliation. I do mind with strange storylines that try to pretend that the person who was betrayed was in any way responsible for the betrayal. It is not understandable for a cheater to cheat just because the sex at home is "mediocre." The person cheated on shouldn't think their problems are solved because they went out and got sexier for the cheater. The cheater CHEATED rather than finding a productive way to handle issues at home. That's not addressed in this story.

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

Good writing but Jim was once again way to gullible. With the characters as written I feel certain his wife will do that again.

CaptainbklCaptainbklalmost 2 years ago

So tired of these stories. Marc is no gentleman. A gentleman would not do what he did, period.

Jim is a moron. He has no respect for himself and should not expect any from others.

Any spouse which chooses to do what she did and relives the moment has no respect for the spouse. There is no real remorse

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

Actually I loved it. Thanks.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Like an accident on the interstate I am drawn by every February Sucks story. Some better than others. This is one of the best. I do not like Linda in any of the versions. Her let me have my fling and the memories speech was hateful. But so well written. I look forward to more of your efforts.

NRBonzNRBonzalmost 2 years ago

No. just no! What makes ANYONE think Linda is not primed for a repeat? Kids, husband future - All abandoned and off to a frolic in the asshole's bed and then back for the re-run? Not in this lifetime.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

No way this story should be a RAAC. It just doesn’t work. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF?? Just when you thought it couldn't get any worst we're now getting a sequel to a sequel to this shit story. FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP!!!

edwusaedwusaalmost 2 years ago

Absurd in every respect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You started out giving me hope, but then you just took a dump on us like the two "authors" before you in this series of stinking bowel movements. Why is it that so many people can write delusional cheating sluts and brainless cuckold wimps, but can't write real men or women?

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Another completely shitty unoriginal sequel. Negative 5 stars would be too generous for this.

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I enjoyed it… I am somehow compelled to read all of these. This was one of, if not the best of them. These two have been good for Literotica! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim seems like the sort of guy who thinks the women at the strip club actually like him

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

So close but you blew it

"You said our."

No he did not

"We ease them back into normalcy. I was thinking, when winter's over, we could rework the garden."

"the" not "our"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best February Sucks story’s. Thank you. Well articulated

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Lipstick on a pig. Yet again, Jim is the cuck. No way around it with this story. Once she went out the door of the club with Marc this story was over. Write your own stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worst of the worst! Total bullsheet.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

..."Jim was not most husbands. He was adamant in making sure it never happened again by trying his best to make everything about their life a fantasy." No, your protagonist is not like other husbands, because assholes as big as your protagonist are rare. And if you're proud of having written this story in 24 hours, then that may be good technically, but in terms of content it's a pure disaster!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Zoomer, huh? Well perhaps that explains the idiocy. Let's see...GA, during a break at a convention, is sitting with some boozy broads and a couple of them get mouthy about cheating on their husbands with a celebrity and expecting them to accept it. Now intelligent people wouldn't necessarily take pronouncements made by a woman in her "cups" as a good predictor of her sober behavior, and even less so would he accept her generalization that all of the women present would do the same thing if the opportunity presented itself. So, GA decides to write a story. Is the female lead modeled after the sodden slut wannabe he spoke to? No. He writes a woman who, if she were real, would have been appalled at what the slut-in-waiting said and would never have done such a thing. But, at the critical moment in the story, GA liberally applies the Martian Slut Ray. Consequently, the story never recovers from the wildly inconsistent character development of "Linda". Had GA written "Linda" like "Dee", who actually resembles the slut-in-waiting, the story would have been more convincing. "Jim" is also developed incredibly inconsistently, going from a normal man to a useless, weak, needy cunt of a man. Then comes Kit (whatever), who doubles down on making "Linda" a swinish, narcissistic cunt and "Jim" a groveling cuck. It is a mystery why you thought continuing that abortion of a story would somehow make any sense as a continuation of GA's story, which was bad enough. You show signs of being able to write, but writing well requires an intelligent plot, avoidance of LW cliches ( there were many in your story), and careful development of characters. That's something you can't do in 24 hours. Take more time; give it more thought; and, maybe, you can pull off something better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimsAtSkies@AimsAtSkies
Since I can't leave this blank I'll just give my hottest take on literotica: -Mfs with a profile that got no stories of their own and leave hate comments on my works are cucks in the closet.