All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Umpteenth One'

by AimsAtSkies

Sort by:
  • 309 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This whore would never be taken back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Call me a wimp romantic, but I like this version. I get tired of the whole BTB bullshit. Give me something far more realistic every time! In my mind, though, Jim needed to an encounter of his own to balance the scale or they could never reconcile. I enjoyed this version!

phill1cphill1cabout 1 month ago

you made a sow's ear purse out of a sow's ear.

What makes people like these characters? to me, they are intellectually and morally deficient and are not at all sexy. When I 'hear' Linda or any femaie character in this story speak, I just hear a stupid bitch I would be hoping never to have any meaningful relationship. When I hear the MC speak, I hear a whiney guy with no real charm speaking. I can't identify with any of them and I find their focus on the physical rather disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Somehow you managed to capture the 2 worst aspects of the original story. 1. Every single character is patronising and nasty to Jim and 2. Jim is passive to everyone and everything around him no matter how bad things get.

This story is very bad.

crazymike45crazymike45about 1 month ago

This story sucks. He is whiny and wimpy. She is a narcissistic bitch.

willyk1212willyk121227 days ago

just cant give more then 3 stars you have jim very wimpy and she is a slut she will cheat again i have read alot of this feb suck story so far 3 have got 5 stars

AmbulAmbul27 days ago

I liked this version a lot. It was written with sensitivity and empathy for two people who are as real as can be on the written page Jim’s connection with Ellen was a bit contrived, but it worked. As importantly or more, was Linda’s date with Marc, who was revealed to be just another man. No more Cinderella experience. The author well conveyed the struggle, the emotions, and the doubts well. They both found what they really wanted. Life isn’t easy, but sometimes it works out.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Marc was only interested in taking what was not his he would not be interested in her as single woman

TrustingagainTrustingagain18 days ago

Enjoyed the addition to kitdeluca’s story but I don’t think Jim would have gotten past her destruction of their marriage, to much damage to get past.

I could see Jim moving on and finding someone new to give his trust to, as he should do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimsAtSkies@AimsAtSkies
Since I can't leave this blank I'll just give my hottest take on literotica: -Mfs with a profile that got no stories of their own and leave hate comments on my works are cucks in the closet.