All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Umpteenth One'

by AimsAtSkies

Sort by:
  • 309 Comments (Page 3)
NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Crap

The grammar in this load of crap,is as bad as the story.Who looks after his kids when he is at work?.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

I've read most, possibly all, of the FS sequels. This is the best. I think the strongest part of the story is the character development. They are flawed people who love each other and try to do good. They succeed and they fail. But they succeed more than they fail and they improve and overcome their personal weaknesses, especially Linda. Who can honestly say that they, and especially their children aren't better off because they choose to forgive and stay together. The critics have strong beliefs and opinions but they don't know what they're talking about. Good job.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

There have been so many of these stories that I lose track of which ones I've already commented on - I didn't find one of mine so I'll chime in. Yes, a well written and formatted story but like most reconciliation stories the scenario doesn't fit the rest of the story. After a deep depression caused by his wife's activities and fantasies he re-works himself into a better person, has the best sex of his life and a renewed self confidence, and falls in love again with his wife shortly after she has the second best sex of her life with Mr. Marc! Sorry, if that's to be the story, take a whole bunch out of the middle of story and spend two pages getting them beyond her betrayal. Some commenters feel that BTB stories are cheap shots but three paragraph reconciliations leave a lot of us wondering what the author was thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just don't see how she was changed from evil to good?

I note she was with the same guy. Picking the Sam sex partner that destroyed her marriage seems well still evil.

And making sure her ex knew about it was even more evil.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

I get that without writing a RAAC there's no story to speak of, but from the original by GA through this and nearly every other "sequel", taking a woman back after she just butchers him in public as in that original just does not ring as plausible to me in any way. Good solid writing by this author IMO, but not a story I'd revisit or recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim is still a weak willed cuckold and the author still has a problem with basic English. When you want to get past something you should get past it. If some one passed you a dictionary you might write better.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

There just isn't a lot anyone can do with an irredeemable character and Linda takes the first place trophy in that category.

This is another example of her not doing anything or being anyone worthwhile.

Jim again did all the work with some help from a guilded whore.

All Linda accomplished was to further debase herself by going back to the pile of shit she originally destroyed everyone's lives over.

She still remains a disgusting and unsympathetic character that has not been sold as worth anyone's attention.

Suspending disbelief about a NFL player who just scored the winning touchdown was jumping the shark.

A housewife really is not close to the competition she would be up against for the ass wipe.

Marc only wanted her to begin with for the pleasure of humiliating a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like DeLuca

This made her even more evil.

Why would anyone want something like her and why ever around children?

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Ellen is not good a character. She ruins evey February Sucks story she is in. Even the original.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

This, due to her ultimatum and complete disregard for Jim, is the most narcissistic, solipsistic, and blatantly sociopathic version of Linda that's been written yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading 17 of these February stories I find this is one of the most complete and emotional rehashings there is. You wrote clearly and creatively. You have a depth to your attention with emotions that I have not felt in others. I don't bitch about story content, just about low quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible story...wimpy cuck, entitled slut. Linda had unbelievable sex with the gorgeous tight end and even wrote a journal about it and masturbate to the memory. It was the absolute best sex of her life (completely under his spell and dominance and loving it...she even enjoyed swallowing his cum. She also enjoyed telling her husband about her incredible sexual experience, and yet when she was divorced and could continue to enjoy her sex god she broke it off because she was jealous of Jim's affair with Ellen. Stupid, ridiculous story. Now she was in control and big bad Marc was crying over losing her...total crap. And to top it off her wimpy cuck of a husband, though being totally emasculated, degraded, humiliated and dismissed as a joke, never-the-less weepily takes her back. And the writer wants us to believe they live happy ever after. Such horseshit. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her family fell apart because she couldn't control her lust for a celebrity cock. Her children are psychologically affected and still raw from it and yet she leaves them with a stranger and goes to fuck the very man who was part of destroying her family, the man who humiliated and disrespected her husband. This woman Linda deserves no sympathy. She is a failure both as mother and a wife and even as a person which is clesr from her words directed at her husband who had all rights to be angry at her. Somehow the writer seems to be trying to whitewash this character. She is what she is... nothing more.. nothing less.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

OK 1st off. This is one of the better additions to the universe and after your review, I was not expecting anything near as good. Well done and thank you for sharing.

The next part of my comment is designed to help you improve your writing and I hope it does as you obviously have some talent.

Best of luck.

Proofread proofread proofread...

You would have caught your mistakes, such as the one in the 1st line of the story... line instead of Linda. Also if you are going to use foreign words, make sure you know how they are spelled. You would also have picked up on the words you missed out and the words added that shouldn't have been. And other inconsistencies like:

"We ease them back into normalcy. I was thinking, when winter's over, we could rework the garden."

"You said our."

Err... no he didn't.

Grammar, dear before Jim does not need to be capitalised. There were a few other things like where you had joined words that shouldn't have been. Past and passed (this can be a bitch!), they're and their (and there); learn the difference.

Showing clearly that something is dialogue, a number of times it took a moment to realise that they were texting.

Switching who we were with, at first you highlighted with their name and then changed to 'Meanwhile...' or similar tools. Both are fine, but you should be consistent with your usage, pick one and stick to it. And the way you did the 'joint' sex scene, the latter would be the way to go, because that worked well. But then you went straight back to the naming system... very confusing.

In their dialogue outside Jim's house you start to switch from past to present tense, sometimes in the same line. As well as adding spurious speech marks. This carries on to the end.

A biology lesson is in order... rimming will not massage the prostate, in fact unless she has the tongue of a dog, chances are even with him stretched wide, she wouldn't get deep enough or have enough power in it to do so.

Now your biggie... Linda needs to be arrested for putting her kids at risk! OK not her, but you confused the date with Marc big time. The sitter was booked for Thursday, she texted Marc about the next day on Wednesday (she also thought about her orgasm 'tomorrow' after the texts. Then when she phoned Jim, Linda told him that the date was on Friday.

Now about your use of myths when they are fucking.

#1 - Fucking and making love are 2 separate things. Not necessarily and I feel sorry for anyone that has not experienced fucking someone as rough as possible, being totally primal with them and yet still know that it was an act of making love.

#2 - Men are usually afraid of... I'm guessing either going done on a woman and/or having the woman hold them or guide them with their hair. Simply, bullshit!! I've never been afraid of it, in fact I relish it and contrary to the myth that real men don't do it, I'd say that men that don't do it can never be good lovers.

---

'Finished this magnum opus in just under 24 hours! My goodness am I proud of this one not just as a writer, but as myself in general!'

Pride cometh before the fall... I'm sorry, but it shows that you did it in less than 24 hours. To write 17K words in 24 hours is a pretty good feat. Then you need to leave it to peculate for at least twice as long. What you have basically admitted is that you either didn't proofread it at all or just gave it a cursory glance and this is disrespectful to your intended audience. I have given you the courtesy of spending over an hour or so reading it, is it not right that you do me the courtesy of making it as correct as possible? Ideally you will find a 3rd party that will proof it for you, that way they will read what you have written, not what you thought you had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Somehow magical sex at the end rights all wrongs. Meanwhile the author did little to display or address any of the fundamental problems except that Linda realized that sex with Marc was not as amazing because she was not married in this chapter (wow massive moral and philosophical implications ... not) and Jim got some confidence back (and sex lessons) with Ellen on a cruise in a matter of days. Oh and while they apparently had great sex when they were first together (one of Linda's looking back thoughts), apparently Linda can no longer orgasm with Jim (inherited from the prequel yo this extension) but now that he has had lessons and worked out at the gym, it is the best sex ever for Linda. Btw who gave Linda all the lessons from going from not wanting to give blowjobs (calling Jim's request 'pitiful'), to being an oral queen, rimjobs, and prostate massages. Where did she up her game? Wasn't Marc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I have to say... Not bad for a Zoomer! One of the more original sequels. Especially for a story really not permissible of a sequel. The original by GeorgeAnderson works primarily because of it's use of grey morality in juxtaposition with a strong family ethos. But the original premise of the marriage depicted was quite impossible outside a work of fiction. It reminds me of a literary version of the Kobiyashi Maru scenario from an original Star Trek episode. That is the combat simulation at the fictional Star Fleet Academy where there is NO solution or path to victory for the scenario provided. So the Star Fleet cadets cheated and reprogrammed the simulation to allow them victory. Similarly, writing a sequel to that original and stay within the bounds of probability just isn't possible without standing outside the plot and posing some even more unreal character development than the original plot. Some of the sequels do just that, either with contorted plots or impossibly flawed characters. And of course no real marriage would have survived those flaws long enough for Linda's incredibly pathological behavior to flatten her marriage. I cannot imagine a spouse in real life forgiving the level of basic disrespect by their partner, nor such an inability to cognize what they did unless mentally ill. But this story does a valiant job of trying and makes a very worthy sequel.

Well done Star Fleet cadet AimsAtSkies! 5 Stars for your simulation reprogramming. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.. taking back a wife for the lessons she learned FROM the lover? I wonder just how many husbands could get beyond that imagery. Certainly not anyone married to her for many years and with children. Much simpler to just cut her loose and find something new if he was young enough than go through the contortions most sequels require. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, as Aretha Franklin says or no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is really too bad that a negative score can be given. The author hit rock bottom and managed to break through the rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I guess sometimes both parties just want a steamy, hard, fuck session. But is that any reason to get remarried? Sooner or later the novelty will wear off again and another month, even February perhaps, will suck. Being co-parenting FWBs might be the way to go for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you are good at sex, miracles happen, they happen to me all the time. High quality writing, high points for creativity as well. Incredible for pushing the story out so fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NEGATIVE 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate kiteares comment below. I add that the woodworking tool is a vise. A vice is something immoral. (An error astonishingly common in LW.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Nice" version, even Mark seems a half decent person, despite him actually being a sad-sack marriage breaker. I did enjoy the read mind you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s nice that the author finished this story in record time. However, given that no awards are given for speed, perhaps spending a day to fix the many wordos, tense changes, and grammar would have made this an easier read. As for the story, these two should stay divorced and become fuck buddies. Linda is a slut, maybe with a conscience, but maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Or fifty ways to rationalize that being a happy cuckold is testoterone filled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another angle to figure out why the hapless cuckold should get back together with his humiliator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah this was horrible. You put them together only to separate them and have her take up with her lover again and then reconcile them? It's not enough that she betrayed him the first time, you decide that the poor schmuck deserves more pain before reconciling them again. This is one of those cases, where BTB would have been appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually some of this was interesting. Jim getting time with Ellen to rebuild his confidence, experience great sex, and learn some pointers was good for him. Suspect in the original, the only way they might have had a chance, was for Jim to have some sort of revenge hall pass with a beauty like Ellen. Even then probably not but the staged trick by LW was dumb. On the other hand, Linda came to the realization that her sexual fugue state with Marc the first time was magnified greatly by its illicit nature and Marc desiring her above all others at the club. She experienced none of it that time, and with no husband anymore, while the sex was great, it wasn't cosmic and certainly didn't fill the hole in heart and it became easy for her to leave Maec early after only several hours. But what doesn't work having this occur after Kit Deluca's story. The true written confession of her betrayal and what she really thought and felt and how she kept reading it and fantasizing about is just certifiably beyond the pale. No couple reconciles after that. Would have been better imho to simply splice it somewhere in the original story. And maybe change up why they ultimately split, i.e. drop the whole IPad confession and have Jim seek divorce. Then have the rest of this story. This Linda in this chapter did not come off as badly as the swlf-centered slut Linda in the other story where she seemed to take delight in hurting her husband and spewing toxic vitriol when confronted by Jim, who came off as a weak and emasculated man in that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get back with Linda? Never! She can be a port in a storm maybe but nothing else. After all of Ellen's schooling, Jim should be a local love god. What does he need Linda for? Any relation with her, beyond what is needed for the children's sake, is nothing more than a self-inflicted reopening of a wound that will never completely heal and will never be completely forgotten. Far better to live with some peace of mind than with a piece of daily aggravation. Even though the characters were developed to suit the author's ideas rather than mine it was well written, apart from a lack of proofreading, and is deserving of 4/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your out to lunch with this tale,Never, no way, absolutely not,would any husband/man with self respect,pride or integrity reconcile with any woman that did what she did..but you did write a good story trying to convince readers that its normal and ok to do so...3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope not in real life

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I didn't think there was anyway that Linda, the whore, could get back with Jim. That would ever be anyway that dumbass Jim, would ever take that stupid whore, Linda, back. She has No Morals what so ever. However, you, managed to work a miracle in your alternate ending. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. They loved each other so much, yet Linda had No remorse or regrets. Jim was hurt so much, almost destroyed. How could he ever forgive her? I've been there myself. So I am so glad you wrote this excellent story. Thank You Sir, Great Writing, Great Story, Heartwarming ending to February Sucks. This is amazing, thank you very much. #Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

The Kobayashi Maru Scenario in the Star Trek Academy Exam was Reprogrammed by Only James T. Kirk so that he was able to win. No one else did that, no other cadets. Jus' Sayin' #Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

The Biggest fallacy of this whole series of stories concerning Marc LaValliere is that he would even consider a burned out "wife" with kids instead of Hot, Tight, Low Mileage, 18 to 21 yr old Cheerleader or someone of that caliber. Once a woman has had children their pussies are Never the same. I may be old, but I clearly remember the Young Hot stuff whose pussy's gripped my dick with their entire pussy, not just at the opening where the muscles are at to grip. That is just the way it is. Of course those muscles can be exercised and tightened with Kaggle's, but it can't ever be like it was before a baby came out that hole. I had a girl friend that did a 1000 kaggels a day. Now that was a nice tight pussy. Still not as good as a young lady that hadn't had a baby. But then she got knocked up and had an abortion, not so perfect anymore.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Great effort for a first try if you continue your setup and basic grammar will naturally improve. Your imagination is excellent, good luck with future efforts

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 Wonderful Big Stars for this Writer for this Story. Whoa, what a roller coaster. Excellent job of writing, excellent story. I always identify with the MC and get so pissed at the cheating wife. But this was a perfect perfect take on this story. Even better than mine! LOL It just seems so right, that jim and linda get back together. But only after a week long orgy of jim and ellen, and Linda's last time with Marc. LOL works out perfectly. Makes your heartbreaking moments all better Great Job Thanks!

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

No. There could never be the trust needed for love there ever again, even if she actually respected him, which she clearly never did.

Those factors make every RAAC version of this bullshit.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author wrote:condone her sins. Besides a dumb edit mistake, a total Freudian slip because that is what she wanted all the time. This ending was stupid, completely unrealistic. The author needed to enter in the standard tropism that the wronged divorced mc will willingly continue to associate with the cheater disrespectful and unrepentant wife. In the real world, continued association for other than child custody exchange is avoided at all costs. Sure attend the daughter play, but why sit together. Makes sense the writer states to be a gen z child of millennials. Of course, why do we have such a steep,rise in the cuck population among those age groups. The males are generally raised to be submissive and in fact subscribe totally to the third wave feminist diatribe. Welcome to the future…..not.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
hmmm

great writing, but. its been my experience, [3 ex wives] the way she was about marc, when she was married, and when she was divorced, if they remarry... she will do it again with the next celebrity she gets "taken" by. otherwise it was well written. great job. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It turns out the way for Jim to accept Linda's behavior is simply to have him begin viewing world from the perspective of a whore. Wow, that is truly special. What an interesting price to pay in order to achieve reconciliation after an extreme betrayal.

How to consider Jim? First he was abused by his wife. Then he was gaslighted by many he thought to be friends. All the while, he faced every day the pain of the his children's suffering. Finally, he lost himself in the delusions a sex worker tells herself in order to maintain some degree of self respect. Pitiful, sad and pathetic only begin to describe Jim's story...

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!! Great alternate ending!!! 5 stars!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She lost the right to be trusted. Jim's an idiot to try again.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is Jim real? Linda betrays/ humiliates him on that February night, belittles his feelings afterward, telling him not to come home if he can't be her husband totally. Then there's her IPOD matter, leading into a divorce that should've been done after her hurtful words, if not sooner. One thing to be a father to the children & courteous to his ex, another to have sex with her after she's had it with Marc & who knows who else.

--- Linda's a bitch, thinking she can have everything she wants. How she went with Marc on that night that's supposedly for her & Jim, then cruel in her letter & her words (the best of my life, better than you) is beyond acceptable. She lost the trust of her husband, should've lost both the love (after all that happened) & respect also.

--- Jim's a moron, with apologies to the mentally impaired, for putting up with that for so long, & allowing her, by sex, to get back with him. Why he'd even want sex after she's fucked Marc the previous night is beyond reason. In all this, given that he's still at least somewhat in love- doesn't disappear overnight - he shown to be overall weak & spineless to Linda.

--- The rating's on the story writing & how it's told, not the action(s) of the players. So I give it 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You made Jim into a bitch and the wife got everything! Why destroy the man, because of love. You obviously live in a deluted world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This doesn't work following the vicious KitDeLica base story. That story just has Linda show herself as a total bitch, who is not sorry for what she did, puts into her diary the "true" account of her cosmic sex tryst with Marc, constantly compares Jim.and finds him wanting, while still (supposedly) wanting him back and his acceptance, yet flips when he get angry and enjoys emasculating Jim and hurting him. Linda in that base story is an obsessed, self-centered headcase, who doesn't really love her husband Jim. She just thinks she does. So building this on story on top of that base and especially with Jim's discovery of her diary on her IPad, which she regularly reviews so she can fatnasuze and masturbate, make reconciliation impossible. Agree with commenter. Ditch the base story and the diary and add this as a follow on to an alternate version of the original where Jim sues for divorce. The base story is so reviled that is taints this one fundamentally. There is also the sudden sexual healing on the last page l, where none of the issues if even the aftermath and her shitty behavior and his terrible pain, are remotely discussed. Sorry good writer but inherently flawed plot given what it is built on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard pass on this just a nad story why...because of the way she acted and he accepted it she continues on she threatened divorce and then he comes home. People.in real life do not respond tonthreats so his mov9ng on to find some one he can trust is the real ending because the wife cant be trust giving her actions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can I g8ve negative stars just a bad qife why would anyone who supposedly loves her ex go back to the man that destroyed their marriage. Why if you are go back? There is no redemption no reconciliation wither for her actions f the ex wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

Still doesn't make sense. Can't make sense. The fact is, no matter how much you keep beating that horse, you just can't polish a turd, and GA story was a big fat turd. These people don't seem to act like normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been trying to find out a justification for Jim but didn't find in any one's story so far.

Woman like Linda is not at all trustworthy, she can do anything to live out her fantasy given a chance, therefore it doesn't make any sense to take her back.

And people like Marc are poisonous enough for a civil society, actually they're suffering of superiority complex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just because you can write, doesn’t mean that you should write. All I’m saying is that I’m glad you stopped writing.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

What a giant Puss Boy Jim turned out to be... There is no woman worth putting up with that bullshit . Screw her, pick up the kids, and dump her ass off somewhere . A generous 2 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what you're saying is that the true guilty party is Jim because he couldn't fuck her better. Not her for refusing him constantly, for treating him less than he deserves as a husband and a man, for cheating on him, humiliating him, betraying him, torturing him and not communicating.

Yes, in all of this it's the husbands fault she had to go fuck someone else. Yes. Makes complete sense. I hope that you experience the same betrayal in your personal life and when you ask why they tell you because you're a lousy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In real life, no way this would go down like you write..yes you can write,but in this scenario it's shit that flows out..At least in this story... Your writing ability has me curious enough to check out your other stories to see if any are worth reading..I hope this story was a brain fart on your part...2 stars.. only for your ability to write....JZK..

reggmoreggmo12 months ago

Marc & Ellen get married and Ellen has Jim's child would have gotten 5 stars. Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't think you know a thing about relationships, if you demean your partner, it's best to leave them. It's just not worth it, Linda proved she's not worth it with her disrespect. No man would want to be with someone like that, you might as well add femdom to your tag because the relationship is not equal, Linda's actions show she will cheat on him again and he will have to accept it. In addition to reconciliation, Linda showed no remorse that she deserves to be taken back, if she wants Marc so bad, leave Jim alone, literally, nobody can sleep with their SO and they are thinking about someone else that they slept with. It's an unhealthy relationship, Jim deserved better, she showed she does not.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't like this one as well I would never be with a woman's headache had an NC inside of her no way no way ridiculous at this shows love can conquer everything in love is stupid that man should never took her back and that woman was using her to sex worker what a piece of crap is just another woman is in a man disgusting it should have been a better story it started out okay he would have stood up and took a woman and screwed her in front of her that would have showed him not even a tenth of a pain a man goes through in real life but overall the story was good

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Thanks for the nausea.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Probably the second best ending to this I have read

mdadaminmdadamin9 months ago

so she went again and fucked her lover even though she knew the effect on her wimpy x-husband

and after that, he took her back

silly

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy9 months ago

Make me want to hurl! What a f**ing wimp.

114FSO114FSO9 months ago

Nice reconcilliations. Thanks for the update, and for allowing all to move forward.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

With a second reading of this sequel, I hav to change my earlier opinion. This is not deserving of my original *2. A *1 is too high for this Linda centric horseshit.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG8 months ago

What the bitch gets her night and next morning with nothing but a little bump in the road. Dribble at best.

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

I liked it.

Small detail. Dee was a hanging thread. just, I dont want to talk about it

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

Great ending she finally realised what she had done to lose Jim.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He apologized too much when he shouldn’t. The ending was telegraphed too early.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm sorry I don't see this couple ever being in love as they were when all this started. That said perhaps just getting laid now and again maybe. Perhaps a good enough relationship to parent the kids in order for them to grow into good adults, but to find the love they had, no way. Linda after all showed her true self by her actions that fateful night in February.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So there are any number of endings and some are not bad from reconciliation to murder and mayhem. I think this probably my favourite one to date.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was good.. This needed to be done. Kit’s version’s ending totally pissed me off. Hated it and it deserves the pounding it received. Kit left us with the following: (1) Linda totally shits on her good and faithful husband “excellent man” husband, crushing to his soul; (2) instead of being genuinely remorseful when her pee brain finally kicks in and realizes the massive damage she’s done him through absolutely no fault of his own, tather than using remorse and compassion to heal the wounds, Linda punks him again, essentially calling him a pussy for being so hurt; and (3) as if that’s not enough, Linda tells hims to suck it up, get over it or get lost, ; and then the coup de Grace is that kit’s idiotic version has him crawling back, fully emasculated again. I judt couldn’t understand why anyone would write such outrageous shit. World’s shitty enough without adding that fictional crap to the real world shut pile. This version went a long way to fixing Kit’s dreck. Thank you. 🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn. Could you get me a date with Ellen?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My belief all along has been that Linda’s after the fact refusal to accept responsibility for her actions, while also failing to acknowledge and “own” the damage she caused (her “just get over it” refrain) was even more egregious than the triggering offense. This, to me, is the flaw in so many of these sequels, and it is why Kit’s narcissistic version ending was so reprehensible. Kit must be woman with no conscience, or a man with no balls. No man, nor any minimally decent person, would give that kind of ultimatum, at least not before fully owning their shit and taking full responsibility for the harm they caused. To just say essentially: “hey, you’ve had enough time to get over this, and it wasn’t as bad as you’re making it, your pain is your own fault,” is reprehensible, and it seems to me a person that no one of sound mind, body, and soul would want to be, or stay, married to. That’s why Kit’s version sucked so much, minimally rescued by this finish, although this one still leaves much to be diesired on the remorse/acceptance of responsibility front. I think you tried to get Linda there in the last action in your story. Problem is, whether you intended it or not, it took Jim giving her a bit of her own medicine (with Ellen) and performing (sexually) a lot better for Linda to own up to what she did and want him, really want him. Good she got there, but it seems to me for less than the right reasons, although I fully understand that attraction is a complex mix of actions, feelings, circumstances, and biologically, collisions of neurotransmitters.

JRandyJJRandyJ6 months ago

I have enjoyed most of the stories that have been written as follow-up to the original Feb Sux. This one was well written and I gave it 5 stars, although I would never take her back. I favor the most where the Asshole NFL'er is physically injured and looses his fame. In to many he walks free. As this one, put a new meaning in the NFL, "Take A Knee". Yes I hate the NFL For allowing those over paid bastards to disrespect our Flag and Country.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Contrary to the readers who don't analyze what they read, GA's story is not a "masterpierce". It is a monument to poor character development, the Martian Slut Ray, absurd characters (e.g. LW, Ellen), and the usual weak, needy, cunt of a husband character(among other grossly over used LW tropes and cliches). This variation is so inane it's offensive. We seem to have a misandrist group of authors, or at least authors who have no grasp of reality or principle.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

I'm NOT opposed to reconciliation, when it is deserved and earned. Linda's offense was so severe that IMHO, there is nothing that can be done for her to earn reconciliation.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT6 months ago

Well, this got Kit's repulsive AE at least somewhat out of the pure and evil corner. Still for Linda what Anon 4 posts down wrote stands.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

You really really need an editor. Many spelling mistakes, disjointed sentences, missing words and convoluted paragraphs. Some of the colloquial sayings are wrong as per American grammar

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

The content, the intent, forget the grammar, spelling bull shit folks harp on. You nailed the story. Holy Mother of God. Strumtrulescent...to use Will Farrell playing James Lipton. Fantasmagorical perfection. You gave the ending this story needed. Thank you!

All the best and Bravo!

Dave

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

Not a fan. The waiting want great, sorry. You really need serious editing. But I'm still not a fan of reconciliation. Her rubbing his face in my again and again certainly liked any potential chance however slim, and Elens idea that he somehow held some responsibility is moronic. He didn't. Sorry. Sure, everyone can improve but that doesn't mean you have the right to be blamed for such betrayal.

I didnt like the outcome in kits, but she did write it well. . Not so for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You took this story to the depths of relationships destruction, then brought it back when I didn't think it was possible. A really good reconciliation story, perhaps the best one of the Feb Sucks genre. I personally don't think it deserved reconciliation but obviously you did. Needed some syntax, spelling, and help with re-using words too often. (find a synonym for teased) You said how proud you were to finish it in a day, if you had taken two days it would have been 3 x better. As the original authors said, "it's all in the details" Thanks for the effort and bringing the couple from the depths of despair. I've vascillated between 4 and 5 starts and have just talked myself into a five.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think you changed the characters of the story too much when you made Marc fall heavily for Linda. The premise of the story is that he is a blatant womanizer who is serial married skirt chaser. That's all he is. You give him more dimension than he deserves. After one night of sex, we are to believe that she has changed him into a good father wannabe who wants to marry Linda and settle down. There is no indication in the original story that indicates this. Get Linda and Jim back together if you want to but don't turn Marc into the person scorned.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After Linda says she would like them to be married again, and he responds with wanting to ease into it; I hope he is thinking to ease into it over the next 50 or 60 years. It will take him that long to 1. get over her blatant disrespect and infidelity, and 2. To be sure she won't return to Marc or someone else just as despicable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I read Kit's version at your suggestion and then followed up with yours. My comment on hers was very harsh but I felt accurate based on how Linda was portrayed. You turned Marc into something he never was ie a charismatic but everyday sort of guy whereas in the original he's a predator who gets off on humiliation. Sorry that really didn't work for me. If you are following on a story then you do have to keep the basic details correct this didn't work. The story is well written but the character change and the reconciliation at the end just didn't work. Again if you are following on from the Kit version then Linda is a self centred delusional witch and you suddenly make her a regretful thoughtful repentant woman. Again that doesn't work for me. It was a very clever bring back story but it just rang hollow and the plot just didn't do what it should. I wish I could have enjoyed this as much as the quality of writing deserved but am left feeling dissatisfied. And I like a good reconciliation story but this isn't good. BardnotBard

Martyr2002Martyr20024 months ago

A lot of effort went into trying to reconcile these characters. Sorry it didn’t work. You changed Jim. You changed Marc. Jim becomes tarnished so you can put him on equal footing with Linda. Marc falls in love.

Doesn’t work

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Great writing. Not the way I would have gone on the plot but great execution. Pre-nup at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

""You said our." She smiled and kissed him again."

No he didn't. I can't see any such word...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some unique elements. Entertaining. Still changing Marc into a "great" guy and Linda developing loving feelings for him is way outside the original. At least the author snaps Kinda out of the latter delusion. And there is one paragraph where she thinks about being married to Marc, realizes it would not work, and there is only one sentence about Marc having no problem screwing married women. At tines Linda is quite delusional. At least the auth salvaged the Kit DeLuca garbage story. But using that as a base leaves some weird plot holes. Still was creative and entertaining. Their dual odyssey was good to read. There is more to life than orgasms. And the real distinction between f$cking and making love is in the mind and heart. You can make love quite vigorously. All depends on the emotional intimacy. Linda finally grew up after the divorce in this story. Still find reconciliation a long shot but it is fiction.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

I enjoyed this.

As much as I like a happy ending, there is no scenario I can think of where a "February Sucks" event happens and there isn't a BTB ending.

Thanks for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why would any sane man want to end up with a hoe like Linda, these cuck manifestos make less and less sense

DeanofMeanDeanofMean3 months ago

wtf that jim deserved everything he got, next time he will just accept his cucking and keep that pussy and ass well cleaned

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My exwife cheated on me several times before I unloaded the woman. I read this series over and over and see a lot of the shit that he goes through and it really hits home for me. I dumped my exwife and moved on to a great woman that I have been married too for 20 years. These get back together stories just don't cut it. The cheater doesn't stop and its the victim that needs to say enough is enough.

dinotail2023dinotail20233 months ago

I love FS stories and this one of the best! Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

By aim at the skies you mean your mouth so that other people can cum, piss and shit in it right?

That's gotta be it right? Why else would you write such garbage if not to tell the world you're trash.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

DEAR JIM, DEAREST JIM. Really? I once read a story that had a line, show me a man that won't go down on his woman and I'll show a woman I can take!

mdadaminmdadamin2 months ago

wimp wimp wimp

whore whore whore

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Worst one yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimsAtSkies@AimsAtSkies
Since I can't leave this blank I'll just give my hottest take on literotica: -Mfs with a profile that got no stories of their own and leave hate comments on my works are cucks in the closet.