February Sucks - The Umpteenth One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-hello?" She said nervously, not expecting his call.

"Hey, I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Jim said, remembering what she had said about spending time with Marc.

"No. I'm actually heading off to pick up the kids." She said. Jim looked at his watch. It was just past nine. He thought she was still with the asshole.

"Oh. Um. Good to know." He left it at that. No sense in bringing him up.

"What about you? How's your cruise?" She asked. Hoping that Ellen was gone. She hadn't sent messages, only calls that went unanswered.

"It's done." She waited with baited breath. What was she expecting? "Listen. Um, I was thinking, we haven't spent time, the four of us much." He was about to ask her if she wanted to set something up. But everything he'd done up to now was ask and mostly apologize. And rarely for any wrongdoing on his part. He took a deep breath and took action. "We should go out. To the zoo or something. Something Tommy likes."

Linda smiled. There truly was no other man that existed better suited to her. Her heart was pounding.

"Yeah, we can do that. Only if you're ok with making it a weekly thing." He could hear the excitement and smile in her voice.

"So we're making demands now, huh?" He chuckled, she sobbed her own. There was a future for them. "I think I can sneak that in my schedule."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wintertime

And just like that, family Sundays had become a ritual. Whether through rain or overheating days, both Jim and Linda put in the effort to make sure their little ones got the stability of the other one day of the week. It gave them all something to look forward to.

Though they were divorced, they were the most in tune not-in-a-relationship couple. Family albums had made a return in their lives, with Jim as the photographer, and Linda as the scrapbooker. Their little ones often the subject of said albums and happy little helpers to both their parents.

One notable change in their daily life was the inability to get a good night's sleep. Sure they'd get enough to be able to work the following day, but it ate away at them both. And the worst part was neither could explain exactly why.

It was a rather snowy Saturday for them both. Both their businesses having suffered a minor power outage that saw them able to go home. With the kids still in school, they both had plenty of time on their hands. Jim decided to go on a run. Whereas Linda, considering her studio was above her job, suffered the same outage and decided to go out on a drive.

Since it was around lunchtime for them both, through the run and the drive, both parents had been reaching that point where their schedule was reminding their bodies to eat. And where else in the world did their attention turn in big white letters with a red background and red headed girl inviting them 24 hours a day.

Wendy's

Jim was the first to go in and look at the menu from the right side entrance of the building just as Linda drove into the parking and entered through the left side. Both oblivious to one another as they looked up at the menu. The line in front of them both shortened. Just before it was their turn, did their peripherals catch each other's familiarity.

"Jim! Oh my god, what are you doing here?" She smiled, quickly going in for a hug. The feeling was mutual as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey! Power outage at work. You?" She smacked his chest.

"Get outta town, me too!" They shared a short laugh. "Wendy's huh?" She teased.

"It's all I can get with the change in my pocket." He had forgotten to take his wallet with him.

"Oh, my treat then." She said quickly.

"Not a chance, Linda." He shook his head.

"Next." The cashier called them. Linda reached it first and slid her debit card over to the worker.

"Two vanilla frosties, Medium. A grilled Asiago, and a baconator." Jim smiled as he rolled his eyes. "And a chocolate chip cookie." She said as the cashier took it down and accepted Linda's card.

"Alright, alright, that was pretty quick of you." He conceded.

"Remember, my treat or go-" She started and ended it. Damn, he loved this woman.

"Dutch." Jim smiled. Fuck she loved this man. "I see you remember the order too."

"How could I forget?" She teased.

When they sat down with their order, she put the cookie away for safekeeping while they discussed pretty much everything, from the weather, the kids, work. It all came naturally to them. The snow began to get thicker.

"It's getting cold out there. I can drive you home if you want." She was testing the waters. Jim looked at her. She was just as beautiful as the day they met.

"Sure. We can wait there till the kids get out of school." Wow, she went digging for gold and struck oil!

"Sounds perfect."

They stopped outside their...his home. She took in every detail and every inch of the house. She was falling in love with it all over again. Jim stopped to get the keys to unlock the front door. Linda suddenly stopped him.

"Jim, wait!" She urged. She didn't think she could enter their home once more without making sure they were good. All cards on the table. He turned to her.

"What's up?" He asked.

"How are you doing, really? Are you...sleeping well?"

"It...hasn't affected my work." You?" She shakes her head.

"I toss and turn. Get a little bit of sleep, but not much." She gulps softly, throwing caution to the wind. "I miss you." Her sigh leaves a frosty trail against the cold air.

"Really?" He asked, looking down at her." She nods.

"I've been...restless too." She shivers. Not sure from the cold or her nerves. "I'm sorry I put us through this." She hiccuped.

"Don't be...it happened. It can't be undone."

"I know. I just wanted you to know that I regret it all. You didn't deserve any of that." A red blush crept at the tip of her nose as she sniffled. She looked so beautiful.

He truly looked at how they've come. In the past he would have thrown her infidelity back in her face and have gotten vindictive. And she would have found a way to make a comparison. He could feel the wrath in his chest was gone now. And her thoughts only now were of her family. Particularly him.

"Linda. I forgive you." When he said those words, her heart dropped and she threw herself at him with all her might. She held on tightly for dear life. Listening to the sound of Jim's heartbeat. He hugged her back and all was right with the world. She reached up and kissed him softly.

At first he didn't kiss back, it was all hitting him at once. He was afraid that everything she had done would come to mind. It did. But surprisingly, it didn't affect him as much anymore. He had his own experiences and peace of mind at his back and it made it all the better. He was finally in a good place. The perfect place.

Suddenly, he kissed her back with all the passion he could muster. Linda absolutely thawed at his kiss. The wintercold long forgotten as their amidst the heat of their kiss.

Jim broke the kiss, only to open the door and get them inside quicker. They tore at one another's clothes, eagerly rushing up the stairs. More excited than newlyweds, they managed to make it to their bedroom in the nude.

Jim picked her up by her ass and her legs clung to his waist in vice grip. He took her by surprise by going directly for her breasts. Sucking and licking away at her perky buds, biting around them, leaving new dents for her to obsess over and fantasize as their reunion began.

She began to guide his cock into her entrance desperately wanting to feel Jim's fullness once more. Jim sat down on the bed, thrusting upwards into her as she bounced on him. Running her hands down his face in elation at this new position. It wasn't long before she had one of the strongest orgasms in her life. New memories filled her mind as this sensation overtook her body, rocking to the core. Oh, but Jim wasn't done just yet.

He slammed her down on her back, much to her shock and awe as he pressed her hands down on the bed before kissing her and pressing both her breasts together to gorge himself on them both at the same time.

"Oh-oh-oh Jim...that's...oh fuck...so good." She moans as she grabbed his hair to urge him on. He leaves behind a symmetric mark on both her breasts. Something she will cherish forever, perhaps a tattoo of these brands of his would suffice.

As she came a second, more powerful time, he straightened his back and thrust back into her. She's familiar and perfect as he shoves himself in her, while his hand reaches down to close around her neck.

"Ahh~ Ahh~....Yesss~ Oooooh~!" She sighs in desperate bliss. The submissive and regretful part of her was happy and satisfied that he was choking her. She deserved it and wanted him to do so and wouldn't deny him. In fact, she went as far as to thrust against him. Really feeling him deepen himself in her.

"Thank you...dearest Jim...I love you..." She choked lovingly at him. Until he came once more inside her. She rode out the last of her multiple climaxes as his chokehold weakened around her neck. He collapsed next to her. In this brief hour she had cum the hardest she's ever had. No doubt about it. His body was so much more toned than she remembered and made sure to show him her appreciation for all his hard work and patience for her.

Weakly, but desperate to keep him and condone her sins, she lowered herself to his cock and began to worship his organ. Fuck...his taste was the best she'd ever had. How could she have missed out on this?

Bringing life to his cock once more and giving him the sloppiest top she could. Jim tried to get up but she took his balls in her mouth and laid her hand on his abdomen. Shaking her head no with pleading eyes as the following thing she did was a first for herself and him. She rimmed him wildly.

"Ah-hahahe!" He sighed nervously but found himself enjoying the prostate massage her tongue lashing was giving him. It just came natural to her and soon enough he erupted like Mt. Vesuvius. She was quick to do damage control and lap up all his hot magma.

She had never taken off her wedding band and as his cum seeped onto it she slurped and licked it clean for him to witness. Now this truly was the sexiest she's felt as a woman.

She collapsed next to one him and kissed his neck and cheek. Careful around his lips, but he didn't care and went in for it anyway. That was something.

He quickly put his knowledge to good use and made her feel like the most wanted woman in the world. Something to truly show he had forgiven her and all was right in their world. Flipping her on all fours, she was taken by surprise once more as he began to eat her out from behind.

"Oh! Jim!" What was he doing? Her eyes must have rolled to the back of her skull as she enjoyed this wild side of him. Even if he didn't find a favorite place, just doing this sent her into a fit of guttural pleasure. "Don't stop...don't stop, Dear..!" She felt like her heart was about to explode as he pushed over the edge once more. "Guhh!" She gripped and bit the pillow beneath her as she came all over his face. Her residue falling to his chin, his fingers, and ultimately this new bed.

They sat there, in a puddle of their sweat, cum, and spit. Comfortable in each other's arms. All was accepted. All was forgiven. And it was a mile's step in the right direction.

"Are we good, dear Jim?" She cried.

"I think..." He shook his head. Scaring her for a moment. "Yes. We are." Don't think. Act. He thought. She giggled in excitement and kissed him passionately.

"What...what do we do now?" If she was being honest. "I'd...like us to be married. Again." That caused a little laughter between them. "Please. Can we?" Jim turned his body to her. Kissing the tip of her nose.

"I'd like that." He said. "But we should ease into it. Bit by bit." He said. He couldn't explain it, but she understood.

"We shouldn't rush this." She said, and he agreed. "I want to. But you're right." She teared up. "I've done so much haven't I?" She began to cry as she hugged him. They were back where she wanted them to be. It was a long, and uphill battle, and she finally made it to flatland. "I've missed you so much." She sniffled and sobbed. She must have looked so ugly. Jim kissed her forehead and wiped away her tears.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry about it, Linda. We're passed it. You're passed it." He said reassuringly. "I've missed you too." He said, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"What do we do now?" She said against his lips. He looked at the clock.

"Now, we get the kids." He said, getting up and bringing her along. She felt perfect in his arms. Complete.

"How do we break it to them?" She asked.

"We ease them back into normalcy. I was thinking, when winter's over, we could rework the garden." She let out a happy sob, as she reached for him again. "What?"

"You said our." She smiled and kissed him again. Looking deep into his eyes, and spoke the biggest truth she knew.

"I love you, Jim."

"I love you too, Linda."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All fucking right! Finished this magnum opus in just under 24 hours! My goodness am I proud of this one not just as a writer, but as myself in general!

Truly, thank you to KitDeLuca164 for granting me permission to build on top of their story. I only hope I did them proud with this piece, and if not, well such is life!

And I know I'm gonna get hate on this story and I say bring it on! I'm a Millenial-raised-Zoomer, I thrive on your hate and clout if not on your praise!

But seriously, I do hope you all enjoy the story, feel free to let me know down in the comments and have a great whatever time of day it is for you!

Small note!

The following songs helped me push this story out within the 24 hours I just mentioned. Maybe it can help y'all too.

Are You Lonesome Tonight - Elvis Presley

Lie - NF

Vienna - Billy Joel

Location - Khalid

Milord - Frankie Vaughan

I Don't Think I'm Meant to be with You - Cuco

Who We Be - DMX (Creed 2 Remix)

Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers

Sabor a Mi - Eydie Gorme ft. Los Panchos

Amor Divino - Leo Dan

Hrs & Hrs - Muni Long

Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez

Only Girl - The Jump Off