All Comments on 'February Sucks, YAAE'

by Bearcatfozzy

Sort by:
  • 283 Comments (Page 2)
Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Skipped to the end, I'm not reading another reconciliation version, nope no way.

jasonnhjasonnhover 2 years ago

Long and complex. Some errors. For example, incognito mode would keep his browsing about the stuff he searched for to attack Marc but the police could backtrack his history from his ISP if they put a little effort into it.

The wife is like a crook whose only concern is not getting caught and punished. She thought the first time she could blatantly cheat and her husband would get over it. WRONG! So now she knows she just has to more careful. Yeah, she gets cold feet at the last minute but she smugly lies to her husband about how close she came to cheating and how cavalier she was about it. She would never be caught, she thought.

Her husband was EXACTLY right about her. She cannot be trusted.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

What made February Sucks so compelling was that a genuinely loving wife in a rock-solid marriage could just toss that all aside on a whim, due to an instant infatuation with a famous athlete. That she did it so publicly, and with such little regard for her adoring husband, only amplified the egregiousness of her betrayal.

-

The problem with all the sequels that end in reconciliation is that Linda treated her husband with such appalling contempt, she made it impossible to forgive her. In the original, she isn't even repentant after ripping Jim's heart out, believing that he's overreacting and it wasn't a big deal. She never seems to understand just how brutally he was humiliated when she abandoned him on their special night to fuck a total stranger. How could he ever trust her again, now she had dramatically proven to be horribly untrustworthy?

-

Even if Jim decided to stay with her for the sake of their young kids, he would be left with a mass of insecurities at being openly cuckolded in front of all their friends. I doubt the poor bastard would be able to get an erection with his wife, knowing that he'll always be a pale second place to her fantasy lover. All the counselling in the world won't be able to help him get over being dramatically shown to be second place.

-

I think there are only three realistic ways a betrayed husband would react to this:

1) immediately file for divorce

2) domestic violence

3) a sham marriage for the sake of the kids

Jim seemed to me to be a committed father, so my money would be on number 3, but it certainly wouldn't be a happy reconciliation. The future of their marriage would be him having revenge affairs until he'd balanced the books, or until Linda couldn't take any more and filed for divorce herself. Any belief that they'd live happily ever after is as implausible as any fairy story.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 2 years ago

The difficulty I sense in this exercise so many attempt is that the original story leaves so little room for this sort of reinterpretation. Linda's action is so totally irredeemable that the reconciliation always seems somewhat fantastical. I always caution myself that I am filtering the stories through my own personal experience and the personality that it has formed. You managed to get a few pounds of flesh for Jim...the prenup, the attack on Marc, his ultimate decline from public life, etc., but I'm still dissatisfied that Jim and Linda stay together. Linda, in your story, has few downsides to her behavior other than having to profess how sorry she is and go to counseling. Sure, she is deprived of her husband and children for a brief uncomfortable time. That is extended by some time in separate beds, but...meh.

Ultimately, I couldn't believe a man as together as Jim appears to be. I know I could never be so equitable.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 2 years ago

Pretty good. But "never was a horse that couldn't be rode, never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed."

The wife WAS obviously tempted again -- with the right "alpha" kind of guy asking her.

Obviously his idea of their "true love" marriage was just wrong. The wife will start being irritated more and more at her prisonlike marriage.

This kind of marriage isn't for me - draconian postnups and PI checking up on the other. She should do the same thing to him in a year or so - some beautiful young thing seduce him anyway she can. And they SHOULD get divorced. At least the kids are older now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When did everyone decide that the original was even remotely‘good’? Some slobbering all over it now. Let me refresh your memory. It was pretty blah, unfulfilling, and not improved by these ten pages of additional dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been a solid 5 except for her cheating at the end. Yes she cheated, she didn’t have sex but she cheated in every other way. Jim should have BTB!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well done story.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Only a wimpy cuckold would take back a cheating slut.. This author doesn't have any self respect for for a real man. 1 star because I can't rate it lower.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 2 years ago

The ending ruined it!!! How is agreeing to the man's room to fuck a passing test???

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 2 years ago

Good news: You got an extra star for NOT releasing this story in multiple parts. Bad news: It only brought your story up to 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally agree withBarstOhBoy & Powersworder. I recommend re-reading their comments, they are both spot on.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Good God! How long do the sex scenes have to be?

I pretty much skimmed over the 3 sex scenes as they took from 2/3 to a full page each. I figure 2-1/2 pages of, as far a Literotica-sex goes, so-so sex, which is 25% of this story.

And near half page about letting Susan know why she needed testing for STDs? Come on! 3-5 paragraphs at most. No need to keeping going on about incubation periods repeatedly. Now, if Susan kept going over why Marc was a gentleman and a clean & healthy sports figure? Investigation of her mental mindset on that might have been warranted. Or you have Jim realize how weak Susan’s biology background is so that he NEEDS to repeat it multiple times to have it get through. But if you’re going to repeat some facts give some reason why it’s needed.

In opening interview with counselor — “... Linda abandoned him to spend the night with a famous football player... John (counselor) looked a bit startled at the revelation, but didn't make any comments.” Ok, John’s reaction could have been expanded upon. Did he NEVER have anything similar come across his desk? Or if he did, how different was it to make him surprised in this case? How does the revelation make him feel about the couple’s overall situation at the end of first session? If seen somewhat similar case how did they fare? Etc., etc. I can see 2 full paragraphs, at least. Yet “looked a bit startled” was all we got.

I’m sure I’ll think of more later.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I like the way you chose to write this - even though the original Feb.-Sucks was pitiful - this rendition is so far beyond good and probably right up there beside excellent.

Personally, I would have kicked her to the curb without a second thought.

Although, if I were to ever consider a RAAC in these kinds of circumstances, I would not have touched any part of her body for at least 6 months and a number of STD plus HIV tests. I would also never have unprotected sex with her for at least 2 weeks after every sales trip she went on. Given how she almost failed the 'HUSBAND TEST' by Jack, at her awards ceremony, I also would have put her on some kind of extended time out to reflect on her sincerity. Just the fact that she got into the elevator with Jack, should have warranted putting her in the dog house for 3 months with NO sex.

I also feel that he should have been allowed to have some payback sex with another woman, so that his wife would experience 'first hand' at least some of the pain he was subjected to - turnabout is fair play.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@lujon2019,

you should learn how to spell before you make comments.

@sbrooks,

your comments make you sound like you are too young to even be reading stories at Lit. much less commenting on them.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

without the beginning there would be no story or need for an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good version. I’d never reconcile in this situation or probably any that includes her cheating but as I believe you never know until your in the same situation.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I've enjoyed all of the Feb Sux versions, even though I don't support the way Jim responds in most of them. What Linda did, AND how she continued to be less than remorseful for doing it was beyond forgivable. In my book - no chance to return to the status of being Jim's loving wife, none.

So, what does the guy do? Accept it? If through counselling he finds a path to stay married - can he forgive? He'll never be able to forget.

But, if this path is chosen, how long before he can be civil toward her, let along warm?

In this story I found his willingness to allow her back into his world to happen way to fast. And I definitely agree with many who are not pleased with her getting such an easy pass for what was one of the most flagrant displays of disrespect possible. Aside from getting down on her knees on the dance floor and sucking Mark off in front of the crowd, how much worse of a thing could she have done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story line, but not my cupcake…

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago
Disappointing

I was disappointed in this story. It was way too long and her actions at the ceremony shows she cannot be really trusted. I would never trust her again as soon as she danced with him and got into the elevator intending to have sex with him. Even tho she felt guilty and bailed her intent as clear and even tho she had a coming to Jesus moment. Her ass would be kicked to the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy these follow on stories and endings , but I struggle with the basic concept of an obviously intelligent woman throwing away her life for a night slutty sex , knowing full well she is destroying her husband as it’s done in front of him , no matter who it is . Unless he knows full well what is going to happen and condones it on some level . She must know after ten years how her husband will react .

Gaffer

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 2 years ago

Very well written. The best of all the sequels. Thanks.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

There’s just no getting past the blatant disrespect she showed when she publicly humiliated her spouse. No amount of “I’m Sorry,” could ever erase the pain she heaped on him with her utter disregard for their marriage. She made a clear and thoughtful choice to dump her husband and go fuck some other guy. All the rationalizations and encouragements from her friends do not alter the fact that the final decision was hers and hers alone. She wasn’t drugged, hypnotized or forced in any way, she simply CHOSE to abandon her spouse and family for her own lustful desires.

As to Jim’s response to her actions, I can understand his desire to save his children the pain their mothers actions had wrought, but the the reality is he simply can not. Document everything that occurred, seek the best legal help you can find, then divorce the selfish bitch and try to be the best part time father you could possibly be. When the kids are old enough, let them know exactly what happened and petition for primary custody. We were told Jim is an attractive, likable guy, so maybe he could meet a nice lady and have a happy life with her while he worked to get his kids away from his despicable ex.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

While I really like your writing style; I am disappointed that the hubby is a cuck. Most of the February revisions are cuck stories, this is still disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YUCH!!!!...... made it to page 5 then jumped to the end to confirm the bullshit it was headed for. The vacation with the kids would have been permanent. As soon as the whore left that night she would become insignificant to me in any way. She wanted to ditch her life for a night of being a whore.........congrats you can be a whore every night from now on.

Only thing that was left unsaid in this putrid piece of shit was Jim getting asked and answering the final question.... hey Jimmy how does Marc’s dick taste. Fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Linda did it once, she'll do it again. She's still a whore. Jim should have gotten major revenge on Marc first, then his slut wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked how you wrote into the story that Jim would have divorced Linda on the spot if not for his children. The children were the whole reason he stayed with her and that the postnup was what made it possible for him to do so. So that made him staying with Linda swallowable. There is another February Sucks where Jim shoots and kills both Mark and Linda, my favorite one.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good story...shows what happens when you strive too hard to make a predetermined ending happen...without providing sufficient logical basis in the story to allow the reader to sufficiently suspend belief to make that story "make sense" There are two basic problems here that the author surfaces and does not really address sufficiently to obviate them. First is the husband's schizophrenic behavior/internal map. He reacts strongly to her sociopathic betrayal by removing both himself and kids from her presence. He simply cannot stand the betraying selfish slut that he has found his wife to really be. But...he comes back and lets her woo him into accepting and then falling for her. He bows to her assertive personality because in spite of his talk, he is at heart a classic wimp cuckold.

She is a selfish self centered slut bitch of the worst order as amply demonstrated by her behavior with Marc. Note that she repents of the results of her betrayal...but she all the way through the story cherishes the sexual encounter as the best in her life. She lies to her husband...with tears and wringing of hands...and promises but as at the ceremony...she can and will utterly betray her husband and marriage provided the proper stimuli (ie a handsome dominant alpha male seduction) . The husband sees this and knows that his marriage is simply one of convenience... She does not nor will she ever change from the self centered slut that caused the betrayal in the first place.. All that keeps the selfish slut in line is the draconian provisions of the post nuptial agreement. The love in that revised marriage is a comfortable illusion.

Frankly, the husband would have been better served to have immediately divorced the slut...and been a good part time father to his kids and moved forward with the rest of his life...and a new and better soulmate.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I gave this three stars, instead of the 5 stars I was considering, due to the violence against Marc. Yes, he is an asshole, a scum bag, but, as was pointed out, he did not rape Linda or anyone. He simply asked if she or any other wife to go with him. If Jim is going for violent revenge for what happened that night, then Linda should suffer a similar horrible revenge. She is just as guilty as the Asshole if not more so.

-

If I were any kind of author, I'd write a addendum to this story, where someone saw Jim leaving his office building in his all black outfit and thought it was suspicious and recorded him up to him placing the stolen license plates on the truck and drive off. Late after reading about the attack on the Asshole, he goes to the police with his information which could lead to an investigation including his computer. Incognito mode only keeps his browsing information from being saved on his computer, it would not keep his service provider or certain browsers, Like Google, from keeping a record of it, which could, at least , cause Jim to be a suspect and investigated. How would Linda react to learn what Jim would be suspected of doing? She would be upset that she drove him to such an action and be scared that he may, eventually do something to her. While the evidence may not be enough for a conviction it could be enough for a lawsuit, where the burden of proof is less than in a trial thus Jim and Linda could lose everything and their children be branded as children of a 'evil' mutilator.

-

No doubt there are those who will say The Asshole had it coming. That means that they are okay with a society where wrongs are dealt with in such a violent manner. Even if the wrongs are not equal to the vengeance meted out. No Thank-you.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rated it a 2 for the RAAC but would have rated it 5 because of the violence agsint Marc the Asshole. Frankly I'm not OK with a society where a guy that seduces married women deliberately gets away with it and isn't castrated. The break up of families, the harm done to kids and society by scum like Marc is just OK? The notion that men can just disregard a wedding ring is disgusting. Any woman is fair game? No matter if she volunteers just use her without regard to the cost to her, her family, her children? Animals like Marc give all men a bad name. And no Linda wasn't equally to blame. She didn't approach Marc. He targeted her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marc may not have raped Linda but Linda and Marc sure raped Jim...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pasqual, just don’t be a piece of shit and you’d be fine. Can’t walk a straight line?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Gave

Gave up after three pages of crap.No way I could have read ten pages of this cross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long. Don't know if I could have reconciled, would keep picturing her screwing him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February sucks and so does this.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Aaaaahhhhhh, excuse me, she FAILED the test. Jack would have given Jim the full report, elevator & all, that's what he was hired to do. So, after what Linda did on that infamous February day, some are calling her actions with Jack a pass? Not me brother, that would be game, set, match... the match to be used to light a long awaited BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

F!!! Cheated mentally, emotionally, and physically. Never showed true remorse first time and kept defending"gentleman"piece of shit.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

To even waste the time to comment on BearCuckFozzy's worthless rendition of GA's cuck manifesto?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it better than any other

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has to be one of the most RAAC stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You may have hit it out of the park with your first story, but not so with THIS one!

Not only did you strike out badly, but .... ahhh, the hell with it.

I couldn't even get through the third page, before I'd had enough of the continual bullshit.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 2 years ago

Better than some of the others but not by much. Did enjoy the back and forth thoughts of Jim and Linda throughout but Jims' response and eventual acceptance of Linda's cruelty and betrayl just not believable. Did like revenge angle although a bit much but at least he didn't get away completely with it. Would have been a good twist if it had been Marc she bumped into (without the revenge happening). Would like to see someone write one where Linda contracts a very virulent an aggresive form of AIDS from Marc. Jim files for divorce but stays with Linda and supports her until her death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not worth reading

10 pages of crap. At page 5 it went downhill fast. not even worth 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously??? Three weeks after she devastated him he was ready to jump in and have sex with her. Sorry story had its moments, but was to ridiculous to end up enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your version as it is mote realistic to me as the original (or at least more like I might have handled the mess). But I couldn't have imagined to have sex with Linda already after 3 weeks. I also would have insisted that she had to further inquire why she thought she could sneak out with asshole and get fucked senseless - and that she had to re-evaluate her view of him as a gentleman. She still shows a lot of distespect for Jim which I wouldn't have accepted. Finally the attack on asshole - I guess a reasonable man like Jim would never risk getting charged / sent to prison and lose his family for a lowlife creep like Lavalliere (but if course the revenge an demasculination is satisfying ;) ).

Overall a good story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Linda looked at Jim with surprise. How could Jim find humor in what happened to Marc? Did he really hate him that much?”

.

Linda NEVER did figure out WHY Jim could never again fully trust her.

.

This was a good sequel. But ultimately, Jim taking the slut back was a weak move on his part. Understandable…..and maybe given his devotion to his kids: logical. But no better than the best of only bad options.

.

The post nup played a key role in making the marriage, however damaged, work. Without it, the slut would have cheater again….and again. Jim should dump her the instant tneir youngest child heads to college.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taking back the slut was so fucking wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"How are you going to reassure me that something like this won't happen again?" This reflects the shallowness of what gets written on LW. This implies that the first act of adultery gets a pass, as long as there is an assurance that it won't happen again. The real issue is Linda's committing treason against the family, the gross premeditated act of betrayal of her husband, her lying, her destruction of the bond of exclusive marital intimacy, the extreme narcissistic disrespect she showed her husband, and the horrendous example she set for the children (who, in time, would hear about the details). Apparently many authors here think that making the "trust" issue primary is "sophisticated". It's not. The rest is far more important. Moreover, in a healthy culture doing justice is required, even if some sacrifice is involved. The only course of action that any man other than a fucking cuck, or an LW author, would take under these extreme circumstances is divorce. Contrary to the amateurs here practicing law without a license, divorces in almost every jurisdiction are not the nightmare today that is typically written here. IRL, if they stayed together, there would be no happy home, and that would be far more damaging to the children than the divorce. Staying together would also provide the wrong moral example to the children, no matter what soi disant "intellectuals" here might think.

Even the "trust" issue is badly handled. Linda continued to defend Marc as a "nice guy and gentleman". Could anything more clearly show she has no true moral compass? She also felt sorry for Marc after he was maimed, which again shows that she doesn't understand the enormity of what Marc did for sport (outside of football). Again, this undercuts any reason to trust her. Finally, she came within a cunt hair of cheating with Jack. No one could take her behavior with Jack as showing she's trustworthy. If she's feeling a just little different and has an extra sip or two of something alcoholic, she just might end up in the bed of the next "Jack".

The counseling is a tired way of extending a story. Counselors are charlatans. If you think counseling is a genuine profession like accounting, law, engineering, or medicine, then you probably believed Fauci when he declared "I am the science."

As is typical in LW stories, the treatment of the malefactors is grossly asymmetric. "Marc" pays dearly, which was entirely deserved, but the "Little Lady" ?...Well, she has to say she's sorry a lot, go to counseling, sign a postnup, get tested for STDs (Oh! The embarrassment!), and go without sex for a few months. In other words, she got what Dee said - she got her fairy tale experience and got to keep her family.

Apart from Jim cucking out, in the grand LW tradition, he did the usual blubbering, showed the usual irresoluteness, and ultimately let Linda get away with what should have been treated as a marital capital crime, the punishment for which should have been immediate divorce, utter humiliation, and burning her to the ground in every way legally possible.

I'm more than tired of authors writing men as weak, need, cuckish, low-T, demi-men.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

You definitely have some very negative critics! Not a bad ending, what was George's response to your ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As wife kept saying and thinking of how great gentleman he was,the fantastic sex, his magnificent cock,and on and on.

Her dirty dancing,kissing etc. BTB.

You got 3 stars for at least torching the guy.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

She didn't pass the test. I don't see how he could ever trust her ever again. She says she will never even think of cheating again, but that's what she said after their 10th anniversary. She better hope her husband doesn't see her stained under ware. Good story but 10 pages was too long. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another bull shit story. Linda gets off again. Needed to get her ass kicked out the door. Hate these fucking "get out of jail free" stories about cheating cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no thanks, never believe she can be trusted again even if he checks up on her. He seemed stronger, but ended up pretty weak in his resolve. Burning the bad guy after the fact means little if he can't remove himself from a selfish spouse!

husker506husker506over 2 years ago

I liked your version and gave it a 5 because it was entertaining and well thought-out. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid bitch almost did it again. We only wish that the husband could extract some real karma-revenge. Author- you missed an creditable opportunity - for that you deserve a low score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another "husband as weak, needy cuck" version. Any normal man would immediately kick the slut to the curb. This version is another 1 in a long strong of 1s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do not believe that the woman exiting the elevator prior to L boarding it in the company of J was serendipitous, but rather a good set-up by husband.

She earns a D+ or C- for having to be shocked back to reality by the woman’s appearance.

Ergo, “Once a cheater"………

She’ll be waiting for hours for Jim, who has already relocated with his children.

.

.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

I liked the ending

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

I don't know if I would have seen that as a pass, love a lot these February sucks stories this one was resolved as well as it could be though I still don't understand why anyone would trust her again I think he is an idiot for taking her back without continued mental care never mind have any faith in her parenting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Regardless of the outcome, she is still a whore. Her husband should have jettisoned her as soon as she fucked the Asshole. Life is too short to waste having to be a warden, always wondering. Clearly, years after her slut night, she hasn’t really changed. Five years waster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I understand that people are mistake prone. People deserve second chances. However after Linda already made a monumental mistake and suffered untold misery, after a couple of glasses of wine, she was already set to make a similar one. When I was a lot younger, I got in a car accident because I was following too closely. From that time forward, I left more space between me and the car in front of me. In short I learned from my mistake by altering my behavior. Linda didn't. If the problem with Marc was exacerbated by alcohol she should have stopped drinking. If the problem was that she was in a bar or if it was dancing at a club, she should have stopped going to a club or dancing at them. She didn't. She set herself up for failure and it was only by luck that she didn't repeat the mistake. She simply can't be trusted. With this latest indiscretion, a drastic result is called for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SHE DIDN'T PASS3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is a nightmare it is would be to feel trapped by shared children in a relationship with this slut. Her last minute decision not to fuck this last stranger is not reassuring. As long as she lives, she is another betrayal simply waiting to happen. The solution is plain to see.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

A good story but in my opinion Linda cheated as soon as she got into the elevator and I would have dumped her. Getting into an elevator with another man doesn’t pass the husband test.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I started reading this

I actually read the entire first page! Then I learned 2 things. The first was that this is 10 pages long....that is ALWAYS a bad sign. The second thing was the mention of a "Marriage councellor". That did it, I was done. This is going to be the usual long winded RAAC garbage, so I will read no further. Stories where the guy rightly divorces the cheating skank are usually between 1 and 3 pages long. Divorce her, move on, done. RAAC stories however, are always long dreary cheater apology fests, because it takes that long to spin bullshit into a reconciliation. No thanks.

If I'm wrong, then I've missed a good read, and I owe you an apology. But I'd doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the retribution for Marc, don't understand why a guy with as much going for him as Jim seems to have feels the need to continue to carry the anchor of Linda forward in life. His assessment of "once a cheater, always a cheater" is spot on as Linda looked for the opportunity to repeat her Marc experience with Jack. Next time out of town, drinking a few more glasses of wine, feeling older and unattractive or any such excuse and she'll do it again. If Jim hadn't been written as such a needy, pathetic, sorry assed cuck he'd have stayed gone with the kids indefinitely.

sdthundersdthunderabout 2 years ago

I've read several of these follow up stories, and this is one of the better ones, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with some of the other comments especially the one that she failed the test as soon as she got in the elevator to go to his room, she thought she would do it and get away with it, she planned to do it, so she will do it, it's not a case of if but when.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least in this story Jim didn't stand for Linda repeating her narcissist mantra of her being a fuck pig didn't mean anything as well as Jim giving her nothing but the truth of what she had done.

I agree with other commenters that she failed the test when she had decided to cheat again. She would definitely go through with cheating at some time in the future.

I also found her clear concern for LaValliere while talking to Jim very telling of what she really felt about the night she publicly betrayed her loyal husband. She was only sorry because of the fallout. What it did to Jim still didn't weigh all that heavy on her like a true toxic narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She did not pass the Jack test. Once a size queen cum slut, always will be. When next big cock comes along, she'll have it in every one of her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just dont see how in any story, unless she was drugged, the husband could ever EVER take her back.

She threw away her kids, her husband, her entire family. Why?

To do this she would want to damage her family on purpose.

Bo such thing as "suddenly I didnt think of my entire life and just wanted sex"

Outside of a psychic break, nope, was intentional.

Nothing in the story justified taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One star because he took the bitch back. The blatant in your face cheating by the slut could never be redeemed. No husband could ever take her back without being a complete pussy himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she died he would have the kids full time. The kids were the only thing good from that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don't get the critics of this story. This is one of the best alternate versions of February Sucks. The author put a lot of definition into both Jim's and Linda's character. This is one of the very few stories where Kinda was not some total airhead. She actually showed mental and emotional development thought the story. The counseling was done well, the postnup, the phone call, overcoming the inadequacy issue. Very creative. It was clear Jim only stayed because of the kids but the did have kids and that was a central part of the plot. Some of the alpha male stuff is a bot over the top. The cheaters always cheat meme is too simplistic for complexity of life, but who can blame Jim. The revenge assault on Marc was the worst part and should have been excused or actually committed by someone else. It isn't in Jim's character and came off forced. I just blocked out Jim's actions and thought that was fab service. The test at the end was interesting. Linda certainly has a vulnerability. But I suspect she is right and will not get so close to failing again. I like how the author moved to more important issues like trust, guilt, inadequacy, etc than focusing on the public humiliation aspect. Those friends at the club were not friends and played into the betrayal and deceit. They were clearly dead to Jim. So why would he care what they think? The disrespect was huge but that is of him and their marriage and even of Linda to her self with her horrible selfish actions that night. The only other versions that come close are the Bus version, but that totally changes the story to drive to a reconciliation, Blackheart93's version that is more dour and somber and has some flighty stuff with multiple sexual encounters, and then maybe the best but most outlandish variant by RacerX1964, but that one is a gut wrenching read that has to also go through Saddletramp's own destructive followup. Again here Linda showed real remorse, the postnup brought in fear, they pushed the boundaries of their lovemaking and they had much better sex (massive orgasms and her feeling things she never thought possible was mentioned several times). The phone call with Dee was quite a useful plot device that helped Jim a lot. Linda was not just some mindless bimbo food in this story. She went back to work and matured. Yes she has a vulnerability. And I think the author overdid her revisiting that night's sexual encounter with Marc in later years as being so amazing. How strong can a person's orgasms get at some point? Read what she did with the MC later on once they got into assplay. Probably a finishing touch of her seeing a therapist on her own to better understand why, how to avoid the seduction, and taking a clinical look at that night and comparing to what she has with her husband would have helped unwind the seductive appeal and rose-tinted memories of the sex that fateful night. The revenge assault would normally have made me drop a star but the rest was well done. 5/5

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Just more pages to add to the seemingly endless attempts to polish up the dire original and like all the rest it didn’t.

A minority of these alternates end how they’re supposed to with divorce, but even those apparently have to describe in minute detail the process of his decision making taking months or even years to arrive at the correct outcome.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

2 very different Linda's I think. Well written as a stand alone, but I may be getting cynical I have read way too many versions of this, but this is in the top 10%. But taking her back is just stupid, that said I have heard that love is the most dangerous form of insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trying to polish a turd with another turd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To extend this to 10 pages you had to write "Jim" as a weak, needy, unprincipled cunt of a man so that "Linda" could have her cake and eat it, too, just as GA's bitches in his prologue said they would. Anyone who writes something like this must be putting something of himself into Jim. Let me explain this simply to you, cuck: NO NORMAL MAN WOULD EVER CONSIDER STAYING WITH A SLUT LIKE "LINDA" UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. When the bitch returns from her fuckfest, the ONLY question would be, "Where do you want to be served?"

The misandrist horseshit written by the many cuck writers here is more than tiresome. It is revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So far, I have read 6 pages. I will finish in a few minutes. Just a thought: The Sahara and Mojave are deserts. A tasty treat is a dessert. It spells just as it sounds when pronounced: des sert.

kage440kage440almost 2 years ago
I didn't think she passed

She had PDA (Public Display of Affection) with the guy and agreed to go to his room and even got on the elevation. She barely gets a D minus.

She should have said no immediately and left. And even asked the manager for an escort to go to her room with to prevent anything from happening. She still has that tendency and should be punished.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Far too long and he should have dumped the bitch straight away. How come a brunette had long black hair? He just came across as a wimpy cuck.

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

A little wordy but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible outcome. He was a complete pushover for her. Idiotically telling her he loved her and just rolling over for her betrayal. No real man would ever stay with such a cheating slut. She gets rewarded for lying, committing adultery and completely disrespecting her husband. Having Jim get revenge on Marc was pointless once he decided she could cheat on him without any ramifications. The post-nup supposed to make us believe he manned up with her? Not even close. Should have kicked her ass to the curb, since she burned their marriage to the ground. Just horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim was a stupid cuck for getting back with slut Linda!!

10 pages of nonsense!!

Another awful version by a cuck wannabe writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Linda didn't "survive". She cheated just by going to the elevator with him and would have gone further if she didn't encounter the tall woman getting off the elevator!

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftover 1 year ago

5 stars. Anyone writing an alternative ending for the original story with redemption in mind has their work cut out for them. Thanks for imagining and writing a believable path in which this couple could resume intimacy and work toward trust.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Obviously, once a cheater always a cheater applies here. Dirty dancing, kissing, and leaving the public setting was bad enough. Getting into the elevator and heading for the guys room sealed the divorce action. Jim screwed himself with the postnup. She will be lucky if she is not found at Lavallier's former estate ... A sad victim of suicide.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I liked this ending a great deal.

It would be hard to be Jim in this case - to have to deal with these situations forever in the future.

Linda has proven that she can cheat - will cheat, Jim has to keep on trusting-but-verifying. It's not a fun way to live.

I predict - when the kids are grown, divorce will happen - *IF* Linda makes it that far.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Mais, quelle salope ! Elle essaie par tous les moyens de faire croire qu'elle a compris la leçon et quand son mari lui propose de faire un pronuptial, elle chipote. Pourquoi Jim, n'a t il pas été invité à la remise des prix... à sa place, je lui aurais interdit d'y aller sans lui. D'autant plus qu'elle s'est laissé aller à flirter avec Jack, embrassée sur les lèvres...etc...et a accepté d'aller dans sa chambre (certainement pas pour effeuiller une Marguerite). Une salope reste une salope et si Jim était assez con pour lui pardonner la première fois, il mérite vraiment d'être cocu car il était informé en temps réel des faits et gestes de Linda et connaissait donc son envie de le tromper à nouveau. Une tricheuse, reste une tricheuse.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

LOL

How is getting seduced but calling it off at the last minute "passing the test"? And how is it that this 'spouse' is so easily seduced, merely based on looks?

pathetic couple, because he never should have taken her back, secondly, or married her in the first place...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and one of the best February add ons.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

He's obviously just a pathetic cuckold who let's his cock rule his brain, should have just dumped the bitch at the start and save all that fucking about as she definitely enjoyed the sex with Mark and there's a good chance she will be off fucking someone else at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too long and excruciatingly boring. Poorly written, unconvincing, I guess the reader is supposed to feel "Jim" got his revenge by castrating the Asshole, etc. A waste of time that got 2**; probably should only have given it 1*.

1948Boomer84911948Boomer8491over 1 year ago

Maybe I’ve read too many February Sucks continuations thus turning into a one and done individual. I have certainly become a supporter of prenuptial agreements. About your story, I found myself jumping ahead. The story didn’t capture my attention. Could be follow up February Sucks story have reached the limit?

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Nice and well written, but added little to the February Sucks narrative. Just like Boomer's comments, I found myself skipping ahead rather than reading a predictable narrative.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I don't believe you made a good case for reconciliation.

The woman barely feels any remorse and still looks vulnerable to anyone over 6 feet tall.

Why are these women so shallow? Because the men are just as shallow.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Jim caved way too quickly and easily after such a vile betrayal. He keeps talking about building back trust but she/they never figured out why she felt entitled to do it in the first place, and she continued to feel that sense of entitlement.

I can''t believe they got back together after only a few weeks. Doesn't jive with the supposed emotions he was feeling and the lack of any resolution.

And to go back to "making love" right away is also horsepucky.. I could see them fucking but there is no way he, after only about 3 weeks go back and make love to his wife, especially after he continues to state that if kids weren''t around he would have been long gone.

And the test at the end. She actually failed. One more drink and she would have been in his bed. No way this marriage should last.

You paint Jim as way to easy to forgive and her not reliving the supposed best sex of her life.

Barely 4 stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

When he mentioned the post nup, the only correct response was, you write it, I’ll sign it. Anything else should have ended them.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Why on earth would he want to stay with her after that. She’s just a disaster waiting ti happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBearcatfozzy@Bearcatfozzy
Long time reader, admirer of many in my favorites list, especially in Loving Wives genre. Also, I enjoy follow-on stories where authors take a story written by one author in multiple directions. In that respect, I plan on submitting more stories and anyone is welcome to use an...