All Comments on 'February Sucks, YAAE'

by Bearcatfozzy

Sort by:
  • 283 Comments (Page 3)
xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

"I know you hate him, but Jim, he really was a very nice gentleman and treated me with nothing but respect during our time together."

with the way you wrote Linda's character and the ending there is no was anyone who wasn't into being a cuck would stay with her let alone forgive her.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I like reconciliation and I liked this one probably better than most of the others. In most cases, yes, the spouse will cheat again and again. The number show it to be fact! I gave my X 2 chances and she failed so I divorced her and the only thing she got was humiliation and a very large debt. So humiliated she moved to Brisbane Aus. Good luck with her there. She's on her 7th marriage, lol. Her fourth I contacted him and warned him when I found out he was to marry her, he didn't listen, nor his parents. Don't understand why the score is so low and don't agree with some of the comments but I still gave it 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Very good story, but I just can't comprehend reconciliation in this scenario. Also, her attitude that Mark is a good guy despite him preying on married women; I wonder what her attitude would be if there was an extremely beautiful woman (model/celebrity) that went after husbands just for a night or 2 of pure sex, and intentionally did it to show the wives she could take their man at a moment's notice. Also Jim's revenge on Mark was fantastic; that is what he deserved! Last comment - not sure if it is enforceable, but the post nuptial should have included a provision for use of a lie detector exam to either confirm or contradict an allegation of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another stupid story about forgiving a selfish and disgustingly vile woman

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Yet another her willing cuck story. The script once again asked the stupid question, better off with or without. No one ever considers the fact that the man needs to then live a lifetime of little or no self respect, and zero self esteem. Quite a price to pay. Nothing new here .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually liked this version of Andersons story..realistic to the end..My only problem is you having the MC accepting her back, even conditionally. Its just totally against who I am and I believe most men with self respect and integrity..I could not stay friends with such a husband due to loss of respect..so at times I question the integrity of an author writing such endings as to his view about mens and his integrity. I also do not agree with Marcs punishment. Was he at fault enough for that over the top result?hardly..He would be twiddling his thumbs if she sad "NO"...NO man Can Have Sex without the wifes/womans consent,not even the husband..You like many Authors punish the wrong person..sex without her consent? its RAPE,then the punishment IS warranted....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omegaman56 was right, Jim should have killed them both. They were breathing air some decent people could breathe!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Well, that was quite the roller coaster. Mainly pretty believable too.

An example where it isn't: "I know you hate him, but Jim, he really was a very nice gentleman and treated me with nothing but respect during our time together." Now it's mentioned a few times what a smart, intelligent woman Linda is. If that were true, she would have kept that thought to herself, why Jim didn't go apeshit on hearing that BS is entirely Unbelievable.

That said I enjoyed the story, agree with some others that its amongst the best of the follow ups to GA. Well written, so thank you. I hope to read more from you.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

I agree with the last comment. I generally didn't hate the story - it was a reconciliation which generally is not something I approve of in LW, but it had been done "safely" (post-nup AND testing), and the BTB on the a-hole was amazing. It's not the absolute best F.S. sequel but in the top quartile for sure.

But you lost 2 stars for Linda's shitheadey admiration for asshole (and Jim not snapping her head off for he saying it) - and happiness with her "special night - even 5 years later.

@anonymous - (from 15 days ago) - you're an idiot. He clearly stated he stayed with her for the kids. Because unlike you he's a real man and knows being a father is his most important job, even if it requires him to sacrifice his happiness staying married to that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best Follow-up on the story with many positive life lessons.

Let those who think they could never cheat be wary - pride comes before the fall.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Jim is just a pathetic excuse for a man for even considering taking the bitch back and why would he be interested in counselling, it wasn't him who cheated. Just a load of bollocks about another cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well developed tale and Jim was right to stick wither - right up to the point where she got into the elevator. Then he KNEW she would always be a cheater! Time to jettison her. He has wasted a huge part of his life with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and I gave 5*, but I doubt any man would take his wife back under those circumstances and after the wife essentially failed the “Jack” test, she’d definitely be gone. Dirty dancing with a member of the opposite sex on business trips when the slide isn’t around is not something faithful spouses do.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Wimp, "oh my Children" excuse

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again. There’s really no way to turn this into a reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More drivel. Any man other than a fucking cuck would kick a "Linda" to the curb without ant discussion or handwringing. The post nup was a joke...not nearly punitive enough. The "for the children " excuse is absurd for reasons others have pointed out. Just another sequel with a weak, needy, cuck of a husband character.

FredHuckFredHuckover 1 year ago

Weak ending with loose ends...

Your a good writer...

4🌟s

Fred

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

Well that was a complete waste of time. 10 pages of complete and utter cuckold bullshit. Any author who ends this story in reconciliation needs to turn in his man card and testicles immediately. Nothing could ever justify forgiving such a vile bitch. One star for this complete waste of time.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Congratulatios for this EXCELLENT alternate ending!!!!! Really well written, long and full of realistic emotional details! Well done!!! 5 stars from here (even more are deserved) 👍😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feeble ending. She was ready to revert to "Marc" failure mode. Only the coincidence of the long-haired woman upset her game. Up to that point she was on her way to Jack's bed.

Hub is stupid. Obviously Jack hadn't submitted a fully detailed report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No dark haired girl and slut night was a definite go. R. H.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Nope. She's for the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ultimate cuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nope!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He STILL can't trust her and she STILL can't trust herself. I don't know how he took it so lightly. Looks like a setback to me. Further evidence that she can NEVER be trusted.

mustelamustelaabout 1 year ago

Too long. Gossipy.

It's curious this idea that money only can prevent (or compensate for) infidelity.

Four stars all the same for a real effort to stay in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She learned nothing. She wailed and felt sorry for the bastard that "ruined" her marriage.

She couldn't understand how Jim could hate him. He should just set her up to cheat then plaster her everywhere as the whore she obviously is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

way, way, way to long. and wordy,oh yea. but you get an a+ for using enough words in one story to have written three.

MeAReader2MeAReader2about 1 year ago

I don’t agree with the reconciliation. Any one that shows that degree of disrespect doesn’t deserve a second chance. But, I have to say that it was a very well written story and I did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lol. What a funny fantasy story. She is a real model of a hoe and slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep the pressure on her untill the kids are grown up then supposedly call off the the checks. She will soon fuck it up thinking she is clear then you can burn the bitch. She will never change, look how she suspects her husband for the attack without any sort of proof. She still thinks more of her lover than her husband. Given the chance she would definately do it again, the self loving bitch. She never totally understood what she done wriong because she was so self immershed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read as far as seeing the word counselors

I have also read a high number GA's alternate endings.

I didn't give a grade because I considered counselors an insult .

Marc does this dirty deed to families. children and yes married women and men.

Counselors have a proper place to help marriages remain Marriages BUT

NOT with the MARC FEBRUARY SUCKS story.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Aussi merdique que certains autres récits. Quelle mauviette de reprendre cette salope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Self-absorbed lying skank bitch to the end. Even dancing with another man, anywhere in the world after she slutted herself out to Marc would be too much. This Jim, like so many others, including the original was an idiot to stay with this whore. Why would you allow your children to be raised by an unfaithful selfish piece of shit like her? I guess he really didn't love his kids either. Growing up with her influence will certainly ruin them.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

She will cheat again

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Ughh, will this shit never stop?!

You were absolutely right to call this “sophomoric”. Over and over and over again, Jim and Linda get to reenact this stupid shit, endlessly. The original premise, although extremely unlikely, had at least an attempt, although unbelievable, to explain why a woman who loves her husband, would desert him on THEIR TENTH ANNIVERSARY, surrounded by mutual friends. The premise itself is ridiculous, but almost all of the “sequels” (actually rewrites), this included, have only explosive men going berserk and acting out.

Seems to me, that the impetus to write this endless parade of crappy follow-ons is the adolescent desire to “get even” and hurt mommy that a huge number of writers and readers here share.

Abysmally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly written, overly long, and generally an alternate version that should never have been written. 1*

The whole saga of counseling was silly. She betrays her husband but after a few sessions of Psych 101 babble she is forgiven; her husband sticks her with a post-nuptial agreement, significant parts of which are unenforceable and this is her pathetic hubby manning up? She cheated in a blatant totally disrespectful way. Why would he agree that she would get a majority of his business if he cheated? Is that to show what a great decent guy he is? The same guy who in the last two pages tortures and mutilates the asshole football player? That whole bit is totally inconsistent with his character as written.

And the ending sucked; she completely failed the "husband test" with her little adventure at her company's awards banquet. Three glasses of wine and she is "dancing" (aka dry fucking) some big dicked stud on the dance floor in front of her co-workers and bosses, leaving with him to go fuck in his hotel room. At the last moment she tears herself away and that is supposed to be the big reveal that she can now be trusted, she has mended her ways? No, it's a sign that the cheating slut is still there just under the surface. How about she doesn't dance with a guy who isn't her husband, ever. Next time with four glasses of wine and the same scenario, the 40 yo Linda will be banging away. An awful sequel to an annoying story that has gotten waaayyyyy too much attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My favorite February Sucks is by "omegaman56" "February Sucks My Way". I liked his way of reconciliation far better then yours. It was short and to the point. Bang Bang Teddy Bear.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

A ten page "February Sucks" RAAC? No fucking way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The whole story; is break down her disgusting dishonorable treatment of her husband so it is all separated and then minimized down till it is small and insignificant thus easily forgiven, while simultaneously trying to get him back into bed- so she can use it to manipulate him once again. This story should have continued with the Cinderella theme but 1000 times realizing what happens at midnight once the magic is gone, and Linda realizes she isn't a princess at all and she spent all the currency of love she had in the marriage and be left where she belongs- to the streets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a long winded waste of time.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor12 months ago

Very well-done story. Love the way you related how the parties felt, grew, even failed as they recovered from Linda's adultery. Personally, I think trust is earned over a long time, not just turned on and off by the party (Jim) or given as a result of testing. Jim should have let karma--the law of cause and effect--take care of Marc. Maybe he had some moral right to retaliate, but revenge pretty much never works. What if the cops decided the poker playing cuckolded husband really did do it? What if his alibi witnesses didn't come across well and the poker player was arrested and brought to trial. What does Jim do then? Let an innocent man who had been cuckolded just like he (Jim) had take the fall? Nevertheless, the story was excellent and it was a good read.

reggmoreggmo12 months ago

A lot of reading for s cuckold. Way too much detail. Three pages at the most should have had her out looking for anew suckered. Worst Continuation of Feb sucks I've read yet.

B3ndoverB3ndover12 months ago

Good story but too long and predictable

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Lo más divertido fue la venganza contra lamierda, mark o gilipollas, dicho eso, está obra está facil entre las 3 mejores continuaciones a la historia original

Gracias por tu esfuerzo autor

mfbridgesmfbridges11 months ago

What's that blah blah at the end. She almost failed, she was lucky. I'd test her a couple more times, maybe try seduction over some time. I bet that trips her up.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

I thought that was an excellent alternative ending to the amazing George’s story, it did show human nature quite well, we marry for a reason, we love each other, it can get even deeper between 2 people as time goes on, it’s the old question of better with or without? Very hard to say till it’s you having to make it, then it’s even harder to know what or when you would do, you made a very good job of writing this.

I bet lots of Anonymous comments were all about how they would BTB but as they are that brave they can’t even join here, it says a lot, so we’ll done I think you did a really good bit of writing here.

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

N'importe quoi. Jim est une mauviette et Linda une salope.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting take til the last page. Linda will cave after awhile, becsuse she's a cheating slut. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I'm glad Jim has a post-nup now. He's gonna need it.

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Bit long, but better than some versions. Thanks.

moultonknobmoultonknob10 months ago

So he's just another wimpy cuckold then, as soon as the bitch left with Marc he should have started divorce proceedings and dump the bitch

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Cuckolds accept less than A+ behavior from their wives for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

10 pages of cuck dreck. No normal, principled man would do anything but kick her fucking ass to the curb in the most humiliating way possible. The "for the children" excuse is ridiculous. Letting her betray the family and get away with it...as the bitches reportedly told GA and others that their husbands would in the prologue...is a horrible example to the children, and there is no way the home would ever be anything other than toxic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once a cheater......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No just No, unless she was drugged, no possible way this could ever be forgiven.

And only fear of consequences prevented itt again.

So she is forced to stay with husband thru fear?

No just No

demanderdemander9 months ago

The whole February story is a great set up. NO WAY Jim should ever touch her again. D

WillowghbyWillowghby9 months ago
My Thoughts:

. well written with minimal grammar or spelling errors.

. very long.

. not my favorite plot in yet another FebSux sequel.

. the RAAC element is weakly supported.

. clearly, the bitch can NEVER be trusted.

. despite declaring he could not tolerate a marriage that required ongoing surveillance, he is doing exactly that.

In summary, how can Jim believe he loves the bitch that he cannot trust. He is simply in love with the woman he believed he married, not the present day wife.

Thanks for the read, BCF.

Keep 'em comin'!

RodzzzRodzzz9 months ago

She's dirtied, soiled, used, contaminated, etc. ........I would never take her back.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon9 months ago

BCF, I don't think you did due diligence on what post-nuptial (and pre-nuptial) agreements can accomplish. If you want to protect your assets then as long as you're honest and completely forthcoming with your financial information, and fair in division of assets, then the post-nuptial agreement is fine. But as anyone who had any contact with the Fathers Rights movement will attest to, clauses in pre/post-nuptial agreements which deal with child custody and child support are completely unenforceable. While they sometimes can influence a court's decision, the court is bound by state law to base its decision upon the "best interests of the child" doctrine. See the following:

https://www.bcntrlaw.com/blog/postnuptial-agreement-guide/

... and look under "What a postnup agreement does not cover"

In general, unless the mother is a drug user, she's going to get full custody unless she relents.

Given that the premise of the story is based largely upon the postnup agreement, I can only award it two stars. Other than that glaring hole, the story is well written and compelling (so long as you can ignore the reality of the limitations of postnups).

And I'd also agree with many others here, that Linda glaringly failed her final test. I wouldn't mind seeing another follow-up, set in the future after child custody is no longer an issue. At that time the enforceable portions of the postnup (dealing with assets) could be used against her in a divorce leaving her old, alone and with only 10% of the assets.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Here’s a tip for you if you want to read either the original or the many alternatives, read the first page then skip to the last page, if Jim and Linda are still together the pages in between are crap if they have gone their separate ways then and only then return to page two and enjoy the ride knowing that the correct outcome is going to be achieved.

February Sucks sucks.

ttt59ttt598 months ago

What skruff101 said...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No

Wimpy response

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Reconciliation stories don't get much love here. I still think it was one of the more realistic endings we've been offered. And Jim is not a cuck - he is an adult who can forgive.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would be pissed if my wife said that the man that caused me such pain was a good person. I think if she said that to me I would tell her to go to the better man. Any man that could cause a woman that much trouble for his pleasure is not good for anything.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story, writing, & your interpretation. Surprised me at the end- I thought Linda would fall. But at the same time, I had a feeling she's pull through. The larger feeling (her cheating again) would happen when Jim decided to go to LA to congratulate Linda on her achievement & extend the "outing" there by a few days. But he'd find her in bed with the guy. Glad the author chose the other way.

However, for this story, as well as it was, 10 pages? Just too much-- for me. Still, 4 stars Bob

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

Not a fan of the thought processes here. He relented too quickly, and honestly I feel he shouldn't have. Reconciliation is great, but she showed absolutely no remorse other than the impact to herself. The fact she still thought fondly about it years after is telling. That she continued to insist how nice the guy was when he clearly chased after married women is also telling.

The fact she got so close to cheating again with another handsome big athletic type guy.... This time not even famous... Tells me she'll eventually fall given the right conditions and those conditions aren't exactly unlikely. Only chance stopped it here, and unlike the husband I'd say the dirty dancing was already too far. Agreeing to go have drinks in private was way too far. At Best she got a low D .... Which in any decent school is equivalent to failing. I'd personally give that a mid to high F. Low D was the dancing...

My wife is always in my mind when I travel without her, except when I'm presenting or working and then it's on the job. I'm not saying I don't look but I'd never dance with someone else much less go to their room or ask them to mine. I could maybe see a colleague for a reasonable work request but even then why not find a place not a room to discuss. Stranger? Nope.

My two cents. Still enjoyed the rest but the husband is a bit naive. Looked him taking the kids to Disney and leaving her high and dry to worry though... Desipite today hating the runaway husband storyline... Here it worked. He didn't abandon the kids... Just took time to level his head away from the wife.

Like my review though, too long. I still enjoyed it though

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry dude, no way. That is one weak woman, she goes through hell to get her husband back, and when she finally does, she screws around behind his back again. Some women just aren't cut out for marriage, and in this version, Linda is that woman.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

Without a doubt a well crafted and executed story. This is the absolute standard for February Sucks. Outstanding. My favorite.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If he "reclaims his wife" when she gets home, isn't he just playing out his part in her fantasy? Isn't it accepting her actions?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Linda was all but in bed on the dance floor with this guy's big dick rubbing against her and his big dick between her legs. Me thinks it's just a matter of time given her type of work and the type of people she comes in contact with in that business. Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No way in hell for so many reasons, not the least of which is she felt no remorse and only wanted her life with Jim back because of what he gave her. She had no love for him only love for herself. What the fuck was he thinking letting this cheating skank slut continue to raise his children? How stupid could this MC be? Then she almost sleeps with another guy again and Jim thinks she passed the test? He must have an IQ of 50. Should have ended on page three with Linda disappearing and the body never being found. The character has to be the most hated character ever invented on Literotica.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I think it was a pretty good story. I felt like the revenge against Marc, while fun, probably wasn't needed. I don't begrudge it however, he was a giant asshole and needed to be taken down. I just don't know if Jim had to be the one to do it - let his own lifestyle catch up with him. I also felt like the part where Linda was feeling bad for Marc after he was maimed, or calling him a "gentleman" so far into the reconciliation was really, really strange. Frankly, it was out of character for Linda at that point in the story - she had come so close (and was still very close) to losing her marriage and family that it's incomprehensible that she would say such obvious bait, even if she really felt that way and I have a hard time believing that she would have felt that way - if anything, I would think that normally a person would transfer that guilt they have into anger, like "If it wasn't for that asshole, I would never have..." That's typical avoidance/ego preserving behavior - what Linda displayed was REALLY off the mark (no pun intended). Finally, I thought the last scene with the honey trap was okay, but a bit over the top. It would have been better if it had been an actual attempt at seduction, one where Linda did rebuff the man, but also one where she realized that there's no way she could crow about it to Jim - like being a basic decent spouse wasn't something to be happy about. It could have caused her some serious self reflection and firmed her resolve up, because even if she couldn't say, "SEE! SEE I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!" she would have at least a bit of self respect. Overall a great story, I struggled with the rating but ended up with a 5/5. I felt like it's flaws were very forgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well crafted but far too vanilla and civilised to be even remotely believable, I don't think any normal people would have behaved like this, even if they ended up staying together. It's a 2* for me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So she allows herself to be seduced again and gets as far as the hotel room for another night of betrayal and that somehow means she passed the test? Nope not buying this one.

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

She failed the test. She allowed herself to be seduced by the flame until she was almost scorched again. She cannot be trusted. What is it with women and their itch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So after everything she did she tries to resist the post nup. Not sure why the husband bothered to argue with her on that one I would have just said sign it or it’s divorce time. That also should have killed any progress they had made.

Then she allows herself to be seduced by another guy and pats herself on the back because she didn’t actually fuck around this time? And apparently that’s a win?

Nope this marriage is still doomed. Linda isn’t wife material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The comment about the "Itch" applies to both genders so don't be so snotty in thinking either side is better. I enjoyed the "Marc" got punished properly in this version, scum like him need to be neutered as a matter of course.

willyk1212willyk1212about 1 month ago

i have made it my plan to read all the feb sucks only 3 so far have gotten 5 stars this was good but not 5 any one that has them getting back together i just cant do i no it fiction but i think all should have a little real life and i just dont see any one man that could take her back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When I read some of the comments it makes so much sense why the world is going straight to hell, women are so entitled and have zero issues letting their inner demonic nature out. It seems society is so skewed to protect women that they rarely have to face consequences for their actions and are never willing to take responsibility for them either, sure Marc is a douche but the world is full of piece of shit guys like that but he never betrayed Jim nor broke a vow to him or abandoned him, or any of several other disgustingly evil things that Linda DID do to him, she is at the very least 95% to blame yet in general authors and readers alike feel Marc is at fault and deserves the greatest consequences. That is a load of crap, Linda is to blame and only demented feministic authors write reconciliation into this story, yes GA wrote it that way originally but he is a cuck simp as well. Any woman who could do this to her husband deserve to be stoned, and definitely divorced if she survived.

katibkatib19 days ago

The writing was pretty good, the editing better than most, but the story was not the best of the many alternate endings to GA's original. Can anyone explain the obsession that LW authors have with anal sex? Why devote so much space to a subject that does not advance the story?

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

No

She cheated mentally and the dances etc failed totally

No cheating

DadieODadieO13 days ago

I have to say you pulled it off. A completely different angle bravo.

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 days ago

People really do forget that he has kids, that shit ain't easy to simply divorce her and pay child support after her betrayal, it usually why many alternatives find ways after her tryst to make her a bad mom, so Jim can win custody. Before the tryst, she's basically a great mom, kids make everything complicated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBearcatfozzy@Bearcatfozzy
Long time reader, admirer of many in my favorites list, especially in Loving Wives genre. Also, I enjoy follow-on stories where authors take a story written by one author in multiple directions. In that respect, I plan on submitting more stories and anyone is welcome to use an...