All Comments on 'February Sucks, YAAE'

by Bearcatfozzy

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good one!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I read the first 3 pages and skipped to the end

Too much bullshit about 'counseling'

The last page proved that I made a wise choice.

Your story just went in circles

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jim is really a dumb cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He shouldn’t have taken her back. Her blatant betrayal and disrespect was too great. Thanks for writing another ending though. I enjoy other takes on the story. And, yes, eventually she WILL cheat on him again.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Skipped to the end. No point in reading 10 pages if you were just another fucking RAAC sequel. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ENOUGH of February sucks bullshit endings! I gave up before the end of page one of this one. The original was NOT that great. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

asshole author with a crap story, hope this happens in your life, see how you like it.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Also, you people really need to read Rehnquist's essay about divorce law in his story list Nuptials of any type have no authority over custody. You can even look it up on Wikipedia, Provisions that are included in a postnuptial agreement that relate to child custody or child support are not enforceable (In the USA). The court will always decide that separately based on what is considered best for the children. The only thing a nuptial agreement can enforce is division of assets, which is still wonderful in today's court system, but you may still be on the hook for child support.

FarnorthmanFarnorthmanover 2 years ago

I thought it was well written if a bit drawn out. If I was able to reconcile in that situation (very doubtfull) as soon as she said he was a nice guy it would be over, Marc was absolute slime getting off on breaking up marriages and cuckolding men who ahd done nothing to deserve it.... also, boys playing games aren't alpha males

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

A well written story, BUT, 8n my opinion, Linda will NEVER deserve ANY consideration at mercy or reconciliation.

2☆ for good writing ONLY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, the original was anything but a classic. Second, yours is worse. 1*

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

Ain't that just all warm and fuzzy? I have to admire this writer for taking on the job of following 43 Kazillion previous attempts at finishing "February Sucks", and finding something, anything, new to say. Considering how bad some of those attempts were, this effort gets at least a 3. It would be a 4, but there was a strange disconnect between the narcissistic woman who easily justified her tryst and continued to look fondly on the memory, and the perfect wife she theoretically was before the incident and strived to be after her husband just wouldn't forgive and trust her afterwards. The transition was a mystery. And her dialogue was not consistent with any of the personalities she assumed. A butt plug inserted for the first time should provoke a more extreme response than "Oh my!" But over all this was a pretty good early effort by the writer. Write on, please. -3+-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right up until the time we found out about the attack on the player the story was more realistic than many of the other versions, but the violence and the mutilation took a lot away from the story. Why destroy the player when his wife was just as guilty? She could have stopped everything just by saying "No thank you", but she didn't. The people who liked the violence would never have even made an effort to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Liked it.

Feb Sucks has to have a RAAC end.

This was well written.

Maybe Linda ought to have said no at the Dance Stage.

Anyway, good read. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmm she actually failed the test as she was going to the room and only a fluke made her stop.

I thought it was a bit to long and needed more angst.

Some grief he gave her but rolled over pretty quick.

If he did this for the kids did he leave her when they hit 18? story didnt go that far.

I liked it but she destroyed the guy and turned him into a monster willing to maim and torture. Not that the guy didnt deserve it.

So really its a sad tale about a cheating wife that damaged her husband long term and got away with it. And stab in the back friends that also paid nothing for their hurting him.

jaythemanjaythemanover 2 years ago

I guess I have not had my fill of alternate versions. Reading this definitely is better than most of the LW stories of late. I did like that Linda felt remorseful, but she never wavered in defending Marc as a nice guy. That would have to change for a reconciliation to be believable. Also, I think the husband should have planted that he is the one who took revenge on Marc in his wife's brain. Going forward, she should fear him a little and know he is capable of vengeful acts.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

Gesus... 10 'Effn pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!! Good alternate ending👍 Not all of the stories here end on a good note and that does happen I’m sure but it sure makes me take more notice of the wife I have and even more how good our relationship is now! Yes, I was stupid and strayed but Thank God she forgave me and we have 42years, three great kids and five wonderful grandkids to show for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It amazes me to see how so many raac writers of this site seem to believe that anything short of a murder can be "fixed" with the help of a councellor. If you need a councelor to tell you that what you did was really bad then what does it tell you about your character? Maybe next time we'll read the story of a wife who kills her husband, feeds on his flesh and drinks his blood and then the husband somehow magically comes back from the dead and forgives her as she clearly "didn't mean to hurt him", she just wanted to feel the thrill. Now coming to story, I don't know whether you did it deliberately or its part of your philosophy, but I think the character of Linda wasn't fleshed out properly. She did leave her husband willingly, only to be humiliated in the presence of his friends and spent not only the night but the following day with her fucker. She didn't show an iota of remorse until that damning letter of Jim brought her back to the world of harsh reality. But even after that she went on to downplay her infidelity by saying she didn't "mean to hurt him" and that she was swept off her feet by her "prince charming" and it was only "a night out of ten years of marriage". Did you read the story at least once before submitting it to literotica? I guess you didn't. Otherwise you would have understood how vacuous and insensitive her reasonings sounded and she clearly didn't deserve to be pardoned. It was her selfishness and whorish behavior that caused the marital problems but you led us to believe it was Jim's "issues of trust and inadequacy" that were responsible for the problems. Not only was Linda not remorseful but she even defended her fucker to end calling him a "proper gentleman". How can any man stay with such a wife? And that "post-nuptial agreement" was the ultimate joke. It reduced Jim to a hapless pitiful cuckold who has to bind his cuckoldress wife to a contract to ensure she doesn't cheat again. That's a sad and pathetic ending. This sequel of February Sucks was by far the most disappointing in my opinion. I won't waste any star on this one. I hope your other stories are better than this one. (And by "better" I didn't mean BTB. A reconciliation story without the "AAC" parts in it can make a damn good story.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original was arguably the worst story ever posted on this site. No idea why people continue to try and fix something that badly broken. You failed, as have all the others.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

There were several proposals for alternative terms for GA's classic text.

Few, and this excludes the author's original idea, came to satisfy my ego as a reader and vigilante.

Some submissions led to the death of one, the other or both traitors... Which I don't like very much. The cheater must live to suffer the consequences of his choices, whatever they may be.

This Linda is not very different from the other versions. Conniving, slut and naughty. Perhaps a little more repentant than others, and even less wanton in bed. Once she just swallowed Jim's cum and presented him with her virgin ass...but that was part of her penance.

The asshole, while less outrageous, is still an asshole. He had to pay for his "sin", but I still think it is the spouse who always owes his partner respect. He didn't take vows with anyone. True, he should respect another married man, but we all know that this ethic is almost null, where a few cherish for being like that.

Writing is good. The plot follows an increasing and concise path. This author writes what he likes and does it in a pleasant way. Regardless of my taste, I have to admit that the post-nuptial sequence was quite interesting, especially the topics.

Jim, once again, chooses the bitch, to the detriment of the children's happiness, but at least he presented doubts if all the work would be worth it...

Linda alternates ups and downs and just barely doesn't fall for shit again. In my opinion, she failed the test. She didn't sleep with Jack, but spent more than 30 minutes with someone of the opposite sex who wasn't "justifiable".

That she's going to get spanked... That would be unavoidable collateral damage.

Three stars. Always for the effort of writing. It would be 4 if Jim turned his life away from her, but chose to accept her again.

Each one knows where his callus tightens and knows how much he can bear the risks of a relationship. But it's just fiction... And that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing new under the cuck's sky! I could not read past page 3 of this pathetic bullshit! 1 star

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Another average story that certainly didn't need to be written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

There is no way back!

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Logical and well done unraveling human emotions

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

far too long and the dialogue read like a bad soap opera through much of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but this version really added nothing to the tale. Reconciled, but testing ? And she was headed up before she stopped? Toss her away.

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Well written and edited, if longish for a basic RAAC. The test at the end, however, shows how far apart they remain, and Jim's acceptance of her getting in an elevator with the guy is crazy. The time to shut down both Marc and this new guy is on the dance floor. Dancing is fine, but leaving the dance to go elsewhere is clearly not.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Great she backed out at the last minute not because she wanst interested but becuase thru some cosmic fluke her guilt got tripped?

Also, once the cuck decides to be a cuck and stay with the slut he is no longer a victim but a vollenteer, so who cares if she cheats on him again

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

Just another cuckhold story. Sorry, but no self respecting man would take back a wife after being so blatantly and publicly humiliated. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimp cuckold. Once a cheater is true.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Once again any storyline that’s has them staying together is fucking stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck. No real man would put up with that . Pro or just some lounge lizard . Makes no damn difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She has not changed! He is a fool. Great story and absolutely believable that he would try so very hard to stay with his children - and she knew that! Not at all a BTB story, is it?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

It's not horrible but for 10 pages long there are some things that probably should have been covered and were not. Is after the initial outburst of rage and reaction from Jim the husband which was pretty well done in the 1st 2 pages... If there are no other emotional flare UPS in the relationship over the next few months leading up until it reconciliation . Given Behavior and attitude of the wife and how she views her actions on that night with the football player.... Is the husband's relative calmness after the 1st 2 pages of the story seems weird and Extremely unlikely.

.

The 2nd point has to do with all of these different February socks alternative endings and the original..

.

When the wife Linda comes home and says it's still the same old me... OR.... Mark is no Threat to you...

What The wife is REALLY saying is that from from my point of view mark is not a threat or a replacement for you as the husband ....the ordinary dull mundane suburban husband who provides for our living.

.

It does not occur to Linda that Jim's perception about what she has done and his value as a man and the husband and the sexual being might be different from hers.

.

This is the meat of the problem. The wife doesn't think that her husband's reaction to her fucking the football player deserves any any attention. If the husband's emotional world beneath his psychological makeup how how he views himself as a man and a essential being has no value to the wife.

.

that's why most of these alternate stories of reconciliation In this particular instance does not work. This is why the one night drunken Event Is easier to get past and accept with counseling. In a altered state the spouse or significant other is not rationally thinking about the other person's feelings and ideas in perceptions.

.

Jim's value was not THAT important to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Jim has a business and is busy, she should work with him. The sales job, being away from home, she will do it again. There is no excuse for what she did with Marc, and she should have paid like he ended up paying. You couldn't cut it off, but with enough strong thread, sew it up. She's a whore and will eventually do it again. Get rid of her and get a REAL wife. She felt bad for Marc, because he was a "gentleman" He wasn't, he just banged her like the whore she is...

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 2 years ago

What an excellent story

Rang all the right buttons. Skilfully done.

Ignore the Cuckiods’ cawing; they couldn’t write anything to match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very glad I didn't read padt page 4 when Jim started bleating about conditions for continuing the sham marriage. The author had obviously decided on forced raac as a conclusion. If Jim had found a well known actor or athlete instead of Jack, she'd have fucked him in a heartbeat. Everything leading up to her getting on the elevator said she was still the as same cheating slut. In reality, the story would never have gotten to that point as a normal guy would probably have never come home from the family vacation.

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

A very good take on this classic story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very good version of Feb Sucks. Sometimes I wasn't sure who was talking. I would like her to suffer more. This is worth a 3.5 for RAAC

Writers attempt 5

Flow 4

Story Line 4.5

Final score 4.3 round down 4

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958over 2 years ago

Well crafted story. I didn't like that Linda still retained fond thoughts about " the ASSHOLE" who used her to satisfy his own kink, a real gentleman doesn't do that. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. 10 pages of trash.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

What exactly does this author add to the story that hasn’t been added before? Other than a lot of unnecessary words.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This is the best, most realistic redux of George Anderson's classic, yet! Yes, the BTBAAC and ДNON Cabal is devastated that Linda didn't also get the blow-torch, but this many-faceted, complex story was more like real life. The world is made up of saints and sinners, who always happen to be the SAME people!

.

Damn nearly perfect for just a second posting! Ignore the trolls! Keep writing! 5++++/5!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I don't agree with all the "cuckold" comments. I don't think I could forgive what she did, but you presented the most realistic version of how one might. She was destined to be tested again and until then she would not fully commit to her husband. I think that was very real. Personally, I can do without all the anal talk, but that's just me.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Good grief. She will cheat again. Is there any question about that with the way she is written? She fell for exact same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF- I thought by now this shit story was forgotten. This was one of the most unrealistic stories ever written. Why authors keep bringing this shit back up boggles the mind. 1*

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

10 pages to tell us your a cuck apologist with no spine? Boooooring.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

kinda labored. I don't think Linda really got it.

Why is she so tempted all the time?

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

A tough one, I felt like it was a cut and paste from all the other versions. Maybe this proves that February Sucks has nowhere else to go! I probably have some soul searching to do. I've got time invested in my own - probly time to putthose in the trash file. Oh, last comment, she demonstrated the desire to cheat a second time. He was a fool to say she didn't go all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also wrote a sequel. I saw it the other way. But I totally disagree with those who find what the characters did, to be not what they would do, that the story is somehow flawed. To get to reconciliation, there are a lot of issues to clear up - you identified them and came up with plausible resolutions. It makes the story a bit long, but to be credible, you have to resolve the issues to make it worth the read - and this was. The revenge on Marc was too much for me, but it wasn't my tale. Good effort and story, top marks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Linda couldn't help admitting that Marc's take-charge, 'alpha,' persona really turned her on." - I'll bet if Jim tried to "take charge" he'd be shut off for a week and sleeping on the couch.

\

"if you don't take me to bed and reclaim me?" - "Reclaim" her?

\

"don't do this to us! We can't start rebuilding our lives if we aren't even sleeping in the same room." - She did it to them, and why is she so sure that he WANTS to rebuild their lives?

\

@WetheNorth. I did exactly the same!

\

@mordbrand, I admit that I'm often guilty of the same thing, but authors are entitled to define the rules in their own universes.

\

As I said, I didn't read all the way through, but what I did read, and what some comments confirmed, was her continued defense of Marc as a "nice guy!" If she can't see that he's a predator, then she still has a problem. As for her "not wanting to hurt him," how would she feel if things were reversed? And while she might say NOW, that she would accept it, if Marc had never happened and Jim went off with an SI swimsuit model, he might as well not bother coming hone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was……too long…..too stupid…..and full of nonsense.

.

Your Jim is a weak cuck. Your Linda is a slut.

.

3 *** ….. and on,y because your writing skills are above average for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story tried to go through the emotional part of the reconciliation through counseling, taking a different path to the same conclusion as GoeorgeAnderson. In that, it didn’t respect thee integrity of the world that GA had created, but it certainly isn’t the worst offender of the sequels on that count. The worst travesty was the odd revenge. It was out of character for Jim as it had been established both by GA and by this story up that point. It was like this story, like Linda, just couldn’t resist the temptation to debase itself. Plus, I think it would have been out of character for Linda to accept even the suspicion that she was married to someone who could act so monstrously. Even ignoring that, Jim would not have accepted how close Linda came to cheating at the end. In the end, too many incongruities to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Turgid. I don't understand why he is still with her other than the fact that she was a convenient slut.

Evah_Rheddy

779117psr779117psrover 2 years ago

Not 1 ending to this tale effectively deals with just how egregious the wife's behavior is. It's so bad that nobody with a backbone is going to take her back. Who wants to read a story about a guy most people wouldn't respect. I need a MC I can root for. This guy gets exactly what he deserves.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

For starters it was too long and drawn out.

Next up the moment he said "She'll most likely have a sales job and have to travel" most readers with any cranial activity knew where that was going to go and sure enough it did.

And how quickly Jack tried to get her upstairs clearly showed what was really going on (been done before and better).

The one thing so many of your writers cant get beyond is the thought that women think with their vaginas and are literally one drink and a grope away from fucking some stranger (factually its men that think with their sex organ). Considering how devastated her marriage, along with her whole family, was after her shitting all over her husband, and the work required to repair it there would be no "Its only one time and he'll never know".

So it took ten pages to tell a 4 page story that ended with some seriously massive cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long, too drawn out especially since this story has been redone ad nauseam. Ending didn't really say much, and for me didn't generate much empathy for Linda, given her epiphany happened through circumstance and not through self determination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HikingThru, it wasn't well edited since there were quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes or did you just skin it? It was way too long for an alt ending; it became a story in itself 2 stars

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

This ten chapter story had, at most, 3 to 4 chapters of drama. The long drawn out scenes, especially the anal one in 6, actually detracted from the pace and ruined the story for me.

Thanks

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 2 years ago

Definitely another argument for no more alternate endings to this puppy. Enough!

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

I, for one, really liked George Anderson's story 'February Sucks', and can't get enough of the sequels. It was such a raw, emotional ripping apart of a supposedly strong marriage, written in such a way that it seemed possible to be true. I liked this sequel, too, altho it did run on quite a bit. A word of advice from a non-writer: you don't have to explain every detail and nuance of their conversations. We get it, and if we don't, then we can go back to reading 'See Spot Run'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not worth the time or effort. Laws really need to be changed. The last 2 years have shown the arrogant violent behavior of women removing the fantasy that they are better parents. Remember, all serial killers had mothers.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

This is one of the worst of the followups to the original story. This story clearly shows Jim can't be secure and happy and that he doesn't trust her going forward, nor should he. It makes no sense for this couple to be together.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5. One of the better endings to Feb Sux though honestly I think this would have worked better as an original story rather then a continuation. The reconciliation was more believable then some, the trust but verify approached helped, but I'm still not sure whether reconciliation would have even been possible with her so blatantly cheating, having their friends help her cheat, and then defending the guy who seduced her. The wife just sounds like she was too far gone to risk taking back even with kids involved. She cheated and humiliated him, she didn't give even the slightest care about her husbands feelings and with no excuse beyond she felt special, no alcohol, no drugs, just the cliche of the magic slut ray. But a well written story nonetheless, look forward to some original stories from this author.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Way too long making it too slow - found my self speed reading paragraphs to keep a flow.

/

Many on L will preach 'cuck/RAAC', but one big issue for me was the children's age, so very young to loose one of them. It was worth a try to fix. However, if not for the very young kids she's in the rearview mirror.

/

I will say I did enjoy his revenge in saving the married world from a predator now made a eunich....

/

4*, Hooyah, Salutes

moon1956moon1956over 2 years ago

This slut WILL cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adultery happens in the mind before it happens in the body. She had decided to commit adultery, again. Her decision got interrupted by the dark haired woman, not her sense of conscience, ethics, or morals. She did not fuck Jack only because of External events, not because of internal values or strength of character. And she was still, after all these years, still reveling in the memory of fucking the NFL jock. No regret for the fucking, no remorse for enjoying the incredible sex, only sorry that her husband had not more easily and readily forgiven her. And she was looking forward to having the same fantastic fucking again.

"Jim has no idea just how close I came to ruining everything, never again will I be so tempted." How can she think that? Her husband hired the guy, so he must know exactly what they did on the dance floor, and that she had agreed, AGREED, to fuck this guy. The seducer has no idea Why Linda changed her mind, but he can report that it was a change of a previously agreed decision to upstairs and fuck. And Linda thinks Jim is going to be OK, even pleased with her? That would make no sense.

So in the end your story makes no sense. Jim still does not trust the whore, and he now has evidence that she still cherishes her fuckathon with Marc, and would like to do it again, but only if she thinks she can get away with it. What a fucking fool Jim is if he lets down his guard. When the kids are grown and gone this marriage will be hanging by a thread. A well thought out sequel could have the ending go either way.

Thanks for the effort.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

I've read most of the February Sucks alternative endings and this is among the best. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Linda seems to have not really redeemed herself and learned her lesson. In fact, it seems by the end of the story she has declined and returned to her old way of thinking. The way she remembers Marc and her time with him is really telling. On page 9, "Without telling Jim, Linda still reflected on her night with Marc as a lust-filled, erotic experience." Why does she still see her night with Marc as a good thing? She almost destroyed her marriage and lost the man she supposedly loves. It doesn't matter how good the event is, if it almost destroys you, you're going to think of it differently with at the very least mixed feelings. Earlier in the story she seems to view the event with some amount of regret and Marc as someone who in retrospect was not worthy of her time. For example, at the end of pg. 4 she thinks "Why did I ever jeopardize this wonderful husband and our life together, all for a cheap roll in the sheets with a narcissist that probably doesn't even remember my name?" Yet at the end she views Marc as "a very nice gentleman and treated me with nothing but respect during our time together." Then there is of course the ending where she is yet again seduced by the "complete gentleman" Jack. And what causes her to eventually back out? Is it those traumatic memories of the consequences of having sex with Marc? Nope, it's a girl that reminds her of a story her husband told her. This whole scenario with Jack shows Linda is prone to cheating and if not constantly reminded, will cheat again. Which is very concerning as I personally think she should be able to remember what not to do considering the years of stress it caused her. Yet despite these years of hardship, the only thing it seems she can remember from that night was how great the sex was and what a charming gentleman Marc was.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 2 years ago

Good sequel the only thinbg that would make ot perfect fro me is to have Linda pull the same temptation on him on a business trip of his Have a beautiful big chested woemn with long legs ask him for a dance and try to seduce him Ask him up to her room If he refuses before they get to her room she could say Good you passed Linda's test. Linda has only ever had Jims word he has been 100% faithful Engineers used to have a test on newly bult train bridges. They would run a engine out to the middle of the bridge to prove the engine to be strong and good Jim needs to feel what Linda has felt in the last few years. Keep up the good writing

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 2 years ago

A very fine effort except for the revenge.

The revenge on Marc was too over the top for me. Everything else was credible but the revenge turned a story of believable events into a not credible story overall. I like my stories to be based on events that credibly occur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better alternative endings. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

What always gets me when the wife says, "It's the same old me," or "I'm still the same person," I want to say, "Oh, the same person who fucked me over?"

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

This was a disaster. Yes the original was a thought provoking piece and deserved most of the acclaim it got. This took a few of Linda's stupid statements and repeated through out the story. The author could probably write a decent story if he/she looked within.

darklogicdarklogicover 2 years ago

You used the revenge tag deceptively. Never use tags to deceive your audience. 1/5.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Good ending. There was one thing that bothered me: emphasis that Marc was a stranger. How does it even matter, whether Marc was a stranger, an acquaintance from her last job, a friend, or a friend of a friend?

IMO the key points were: (a) Linda cheated; (b) she humiliated her husband; (c) friends covered for her; and (d) she did it close enough to home that people outside their circle would hear.

That Marc was a stranger, only made it more like a typical business travel cheater - except that Jim saw it.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

she did learn something

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

The whole February Sucks thing comes down to the total- absolutely 100%- disrespect she dished on her husband while out on their “special night.” There is no possible recovering from that. Divorce the selfish bitch and live in a cardboard box if you must. Try to stay as close to the kids as possible and when they are old enough to understand, let them know why you left. Maybe he never finds a new woman, a sad life, but at least you can still look at your reflection in the mirror and see an honorable man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not no but hell no. He should had drop her no matter the cost. Going forward with out her was the best thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could of addded a few more words!!!

LOVE slap*hapy*papy. #9

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your long take on the February story for the most part. I liked Jim’s reaction to the cheating by taking the quick decision to take the kids and disappear for a while. This immediately put her on the defensive , and as she had to tell her story to different people she began to understand how badly she had miscalculated Jim’s acceptance of her actions. He kept the pressure on her until he broke her down. I like the retribution on Marc. Jim let him live, but he took the only things that he valued, his sexual prowess and football, and destroyed his manhood. The cuckold made the bull into a steer. Linda’s reaction to Marc’s injuries and her getting as far as Jack’s room should have shown Jim that she was still not to be trusted.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I liked the black sweatsuit and the bicycle. And the fate worse than death. I don't know how you got away with the castration when I couldn't. More power to ya. Finally, when the kids are off to college, he should ditch her. D

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Except for Marc getting his, this story was horrible.

Truth is, no marriage could or would survive such an attack on its foundations. The clueless self entitled bitch would be tossed to the curb pronto.

No self respecting man would put up with the colossal disrespect Linda publically showed him.

No amount of psychobabble from a Counsellor would put the pieces of that broken marriage back together.

All thru this tale the bitch still thought of her wondrous night, when she heard he was injured she was in Marc’s corner defending him as a nice guy. That point there if nothing earlier was the end of the marriage. Jack got her into the lift for Gods sake, she will eventually weaken and do it again.

Trust and verify???

She still failed the test.

At the end of the day this was just another elongated cuck story about a a selfish bitch and a wimp who thought everything was fine because he got a bit of anal.

Sickening really.

Scores 1/5

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Long but interesting

Story glad that the predator got his in the end. Glad Linda didn't screw up again.

tigger119tigger119over 2 years ago

At first I rated it a 4 then after thinking on it some more I changed it to 2. Couldn't rate any higher when I realized that of all the conditions you considered resulting from her having unprotected sex with her asshole athlete, you left out one VERY important one. The one that takes 9 months to resolve. No one said Linda was on any type of BC. In this story that topic appeared to be avoided. 2 stars and not a star more.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

A masterful writer adds a credible alternate ending to an implausible story. I nearly didn’t read it but am glad I did. However, as hard as BCF tried to make Linda’s betrayal seem plausible for some reason it didn’t quite work for me. During counseling they both are portrayed as intelligent and mature working through their problem. It is in such contrast to her devious and reckless betrayal in front of her husband and friends that it is inconceivable. This is the premise that GA left all of these endings to justify and I think it’s an impossible challenge. If I were the husband I don’t think I would be delighted at her behavior at the ending. Her refusal was not immediate and solid so it gives the impression that Linda still longs for a fling. Look forward to more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Jim has no idea just how close I came..." Hiding things isn't a good sign.

"... never again will I be so tempted." Oh yes you will...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he should of dumped the slut in chapter 1

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Jesus, 10 pages for beating a cadaver of a dead horse. What is in that "February Sucks" that so many writers without original ideas had to try to make it less ridiculous? And so far, from what I read they by and large failed. I think that woman that would abandon her husband on a dime is a deeply rooted fantasy of every BTB writer and, since most of them are without any original ideas, they had to try one plot given them for free.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

A bit stilted at the beginning but became very readable once you got into your stride.

Everything pointed to her backsliding -- which I'm sure was your goal -- but she came to her senses in the end.

I like long stories and you didn't disappoint.

A good job. Well done.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

great story. thanks for keeping reconciliation believable for such a bizzare scenario. ignore the 'always divorce no matter what' crowd. they are booring. they can't even imagine a less than perfect, grey scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

My problem with stories like this, is that everyone tries to "fix" the ending, when the problem isn't the ending, it's the beginning!

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this. I admit that I didn't care for it. It was too long. The revenge against the football player was unnecessary, and the sex for the first time after three whole weeks without either of them getting any was overblown.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

So not really an alternate ending, just an alternate route reaching the same end as the original.

She cheated, they had a rough patch, she boo-hoo-hooed, he boo-hoo-hooed, they got back together. The story arc is identical, changing how they arrived at the denouement and taking ten pages to do it no less seems excessively redundant.

That basic arc is probably the essence of the majority of stories in LW, using GA’s characters and sending them on a different path to the same outcome is pointless.

It appears this is now the go to story for new authors, so we will see many more entries in the ‘let’s see if we can make February Sucks even worse than the original’ category.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I loved the first half of this story. I thought he was too quick to make up with her. It was way more than trust, it was RESPECT that she didn't have for her husband. I don't know how you not only regain trust but regain that respect.

The final scene was not done well IMHO. She did way more than dirty dancing and Jack should most definitely have reported everything that happened. Therefore hubby shouldn't be so eager to celebrate. You don't celebrate a C- (not even close to an A+).

It appears that one more glass of wine would have put her in Jack's bedroom. They need to be back in counseling, at a minimum. She keeps lying to herself.

Anyway, some great aspects to the story, but definitely not consistent.

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

Well-organization, written and presnted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBearcatfozzy@Bearcatfozzy
Long time reader, admirer of many in my favorites list, especially in Loving Wives genre. Also, I enjoy follow-on stories where authors take a story written by one author in multiple directions. In that respect, I plan on submitting more stories and anyone is welcome to use an...