All Comments on 'Feeding a Monster'

by BoredInQuarantine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

English isn't your first language ... it wasn't Joseph Conrad's either. :^) :^)

_Very_ well written, 5-stars

LovesDancingLovesDancing11 months ago

Wow. The start of the story had me thinking it would be just a simple succubus story, but the way if unfolded has me totally unsure of what it's about, only that it's hot! I'd like to hear more of it, probably as it gets "personal" for Roger.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weird, but imaginative and enough to get my dick hard. What a great part time gig. I could see reaching retirement age on that one.

sporgasboredsporgasbored11 months ago

On second read, this reminds me of GK_Miller’s story “Athenium”, about what seems to be a similar entity. Give it a read, I bet you’ll enjoy it. Btw I hope you write more on this creature!

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5249734&page=submissions

BoredInQuarantineBoredInQuarantine11 months agoAuthor

Damn. This is the most feedback I have ever gotten in this short a time. I didn’t even bother checking in, since my previous stories usually took around a week to get published and now I’m bombarded with notifications! Thank you a bunch for all the positive comments (and @sporgasbored for the suggestion), I really appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really liked it

TheQuickBlackFoxTheQuickBlackFox11 months ago

Really enjoyed it! Leaving what’s on the other side unknown to the protagonist and therefore the reader helps stimulate the imagination I think!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Super hot story! Reminded me of zeblackballd's animations. I really wish we get a part 2 where he actually learns more about her, what she really is and where she is from, gets more acquainted with her personality. And if he gets extra lucky, gets permitted inside her chamber. The only way to make this hotter is to develop an emotional connection as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great read, would love to see how things may develop if you continue this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous