Feeding a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you'd like a change of pace," she said. "And since you're so shy on sharing your desires, I'll just have to improvise."

My heart jumped as I realized she was giving me a titjob. The two, perfect-sized breasts squeezed my dick like pillows, the saliva coating it serving as an ideal lube. She pressed herself against the wall, moving up and down, rhythmically milking my shaft like I imagined only a professional could.

It felt like having a foursome with one woman.

Or... non-woman.

I closed my eyes and gave myself fully to the experience, when I registered another new sensation. The breasts were becoming lubricated. Instead of the friction becoming higher as the saliva dried, I could feel her soft skin moistening with some slick liquid, like someone had poured a bottle of massage oil over them. Except that there was no noticeable source... as if the oil had been secreted through her skin.

"Is this to your liking?" the voice purred.

It was, but I wasn't going to admit it. Not to her, not to myself. And definitely not in front of Hendrix.

As a response, the creature switched from up and down strokes and instead positioned my penis horizontally between her tits for back-and-forth thrusts. I thought this a terrible idea, as my penis would have trouble staying where it was supposed to and slip out of the soft embrace of her breasts, and indeed, it only took a few seconds to prove me correct. However, when my dick eventually slipped down beneath the creature's tits, it hit an unexpected surface.

A third breast.

As I, yet again, tried to readjust my concept of reality, the creature beyond the wall resumed its titfuck without skipping a beat, trapping my member between three heavenly orbs, not letting it go anywhere. The moist, smooth tunnel created by the surrounding flesh was doing unimaginable things to me as it massaged me. She moved her torso at inhuman speeds, compensating for my inability to thrust into her cleavage, the flesh of her boobs gripping me tightly down to my base whenever they squished against the wall.

There seemed to be no end to the tunnel. No matter how zealous, how energetic her movements got, I never felt my tip hitting her chest. It was as though her breasts had grown since she changed positions. Then, as she threw herself against the wall with more force than before, squeezing my member harder than ever, I felt a pair of vertical lips kiss my tip.

She must have felt me shiver again, for she the creature laughed.

She hadn't retracted this time, but pressed herself deeper as my dick parted her folds and entered what at first felt like a vagina.

My brain had trouble comprehending what was going on. All it knew was it was having the time of its life, and I could not convince it otherwise. Why would I anyway...

I was fucking tits and pussy at the same time.

Somehow - I don't know how - I was living out a sexual fantasy I didn't even know I had, or perhaps, I didn't even know existed. Who would have even thought of something like this?

She began retracting her... self completely, releasing my dick from her vice, before plunging it back in. The sensation of it entering a pair of... a TRIO of breasts followed by a tight, vaginal canal was simply indescribable. She let my tip sink in all the way into the misplaced orifice and repeated the process, retracting all the way out again, then back in, over and over.

"You are enjoying this a lot, aren't you? Perhaps you are a little freakier than I expected," her voice cut through the wall, melting my mind into sweet honey. "Perhaps you are freakier than you thought. What do you say? Should we... bump it up a notch?"

She didn't wait for my answer and let my soaking shaft fall out of her tunnel, letting it slide down her middle tit as she brought it up, tracing her erect nipple along its underside until it reached the tip. She rubbed them together, massaging my frenulum with her hard nub. Then, all of a sudden, the nipple opened.

What I thought to be just a hard, puckered protrusion had expanded and widened into a gaping hole. It explored around my tip like a circular mouth, planting "kisses" all around it, before opening wide and taking it all in.

It was the oddest sensation ever.

The round orifice closed around my tip tightly like a strange anus and proceeded down my whole length with steady sucking motions. But that wasn't the weirdest part of it. Its inside was filled to the brim with slender, wet tendrils, like miniature tongues licking and caressing my scaroused penis.

The feeling made my skin crawl. But as the tentacles worked their magic on me, I grudgingly eased up and embraced the godly feeling. I had long since gave up on conjuring any kind of picture of what the creature had been doing to me, but I couldn't help but think of a footage of anemones flickering with the sea current. It was like having my dick massaged by a hundred tiny tentacles inside a balloon filled with Jell-O.

I tried to let go and make the most of this moment, my only frustration becoming the wall between me and whatever was on the other side. The fact that I couldn't thrust my hips was driving me mad.

It wasn't long before I eventually noticed the same sensation happening around my balls. Like the mouth sucking them suddenly became filled with a second army of tongues, licking every inch of my pampered nutsack like it was the only thing in the world.

Wait. Since when was it only one mouth around my balls?

Gradually, I formed a suspicion that the creature wasn't shifting position as much as she was... changing.

Like her shape was flowing around me, adjusting as she pleased. How else would it mimic human voice or touch so perfectly? The thing couldn't have been human, or anything like it.

It had now begun to sink in what Hendrix had been saying from the start.

The thing wasn't a She.

It was an It.

Despite myself, I began to feel the creature's fondling taking its toll. I could not hold out much longer.

It must have sensed it too.

"Getting close, are we?" it purred as my breaths grew heavier. I did not have the strength to disagree. "What say we let it go out with a bang?"

She withdrew away, letting my throbbing penis and balls, drenched with fluids both mine and hers, stick out into the cold air again. I could hear it shuffling beyond the wall, wet, squelching sounds that I did not typically associate with a good time.

I felt my tip pressing against an opening. Wet, vertical lips that slowly parted as my tip breached what felt like outer labia, touching against the inner.

"Ready?"

I was not.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sensation that followed.

The creature thrust itself onto my member, embedding it completely within its folds in one swift motion. The inside of the enveloping tunnel felt vaguely like a vagina, but different. More... textured. Soft bumps and ribs lined its walls, massaging my length better than anything else before.

I waited for it to stop and withdraw, but it never did. Instead commencing the typical back-and-forth motions, the creature's orifice sunk all the way to my base and then just... continued!

I felt the lips of the tunnel unfolding outwards as they reached the wall, like they were turning inside out, as my penis continued its plunge into the depths of the heavenly pleasure canal. I kept waiting for it to stop and start going back again, but the tunnel kept going on and on, without end. It felt like diving into an infinite vagina, endlessly caressing my steel-hard member.

I was seconds away from bursting. I closed my eyes and let my forehead drop against the wall.

"I... I'm..."

"Yess... give it to me!"

I wasn't trying to speak. Sounds were escaping my mouth all on their own. "I'm gonna..."

"Y-E-S-S!!"

The voice from the other side was devolving into a growl.

"Y̴͇̏ E̷̛̮ S̶͙̏ ̸͋͜Ġ̴̼ I̵͉̊ V̷̘̔ E̸̘͑ ̴̹͋A̶̬̽ L̴̤̄ L̵̤̽"

I gave in.

My body spasmed as I fell over the edge and into an abyss of pleasure. As soon as the first drop of cum shot out of my member, the creature stopped its caressing. The tunnel tightened like a steel trap, latching onto my penis with the force of a vacuum. The inhuman suction absorbed all the cum I had in seconds, threatening to tear my dick off as I convulsed and jerked, trapped against the wall at my hips.

"Toomuchtoomuch...!" I blabbered. Words were not forming properly as my brain underwent a soft restart.

The creature never let up, not long after my balls had emptied their last drops of semen. I never knew I could cum that much.

Suddenly, an alarm had sounded on the other side. I could hear loud thumping of machinery and what sounded like tasers closing in from beyond.

There were shrieking, squealing sounds as the creature retracted, at last removing itself from my penis. I yelped as it forcefully left the creature's grasp, standing vigilant in the cold, still hard from the pills they gave me.

The growling of the creature and clicking of the tasers grew distant and the loud rumbling of an armored door resonated through the facility.

As soon as the alarms stopped, the hole, in the wall widened and released my spent junk. I fell backwards on my ass, holding myself up with my arms. The doctor was by me in a blink and started running a checkup again, shining a light in my eyes, checking for pulse and so on. She was asking me something, but I was only half listening, still shaken up from all that had happened in there.

The lone guard stepped behind me and held me upright while Hendrix looked over my body and my junk, checking my scrotum and what not, then wiped it clean of all the juices and administered some sort of cream all over it.

"Everything seems normal. The effects of the pill should dissipate in about an hour or two. You will be moved into a quarantine room where you will take a shower, then, after a couple of hours, you will be relieved for the rest of the day. If you notice anything unusual in the following days, report to your supervisor and ask for me. Do not seek a regular doctor! Only me. Understood?"

I confirmed and was instructed to get dressed. I was led to the quarantine room, along with the doctor and the lone soldier and, after a long, hot shower, I reflected on everything that happed while waited. It seemed like only a few minutes before they announced that I was free to leave.

As I was passing Dr. Hendrix on my way out, I stopped and asked her something that I couldn't get out of my mind: "What happened to the guy before me?"

"He was let go for violating work ethic."

I found that answer unsatisfactory.

"But what happened?"

"That is classified," she responded then caught my look. "If you are worried that something bad happened to him on the job, you don't have to. All the feeders are fine and without complications. These are just precautions."

"Good to hear, but you have to excuse me if I distrust you on that."

Dr. Hendrix eyed me for a moment than looked away and whispered while walking: "He got too personal."

I, in turn, eyed her as we made our way down the hall, contemplating her words. The idea of a guy getting attached to the creature was a weird one. But men, as I knew, could sometimes be very weird creatures.

"So, do you need a replacement, now? Is there a specific number of feeders?"

"We think it best if feeders do not engage with subject 01B more than once a week. We are now down to six men."

I nodded in acknowledgement as we turned to walk in separate directions.

"We will keep in touch, in case anything arose," she said and left me to exit the facility alone.

That week, my productivity faltered, as I found it hard to focus on all the screens and lines of code once I knew what they were all for. While I didn't know the exact purpose of everything, I have now seen what the whole place was about. The idea that there was an unknown creature locked up right beneath everyone's feet and no one had any clue was nibbling at my mind day and night.

One evening, while I was sitting alone on my apartment's spacious sofa, a text popped up on my phone. The number was listed as unknown, but I had a very good idea of who it was. The message was short and simple:

"Job offer.

Work time: Tuesday, every week.

Pay: $1000 per session.

If you are interested, please call..."

I looked at the letters shining at the screen, thinking to myself how dumb someone would have to be to take that job after knowing what it consisted of.

Men could be very weird creatures.

I unlocked my phone and dialed a number...

***

Note: English isn't my first language so I apologize for any grammatical or stylistic errors. I always appreciate any feedback I get, especially comments. Thank you.

This is also my first attempt at writing in 1st person, so let me know if there is anything that needs improving.

12