Feeding the Beast

Story Info
Her kinky side, the Beast, needs to be fed once in a while.
1.9k words
4.45
19.4k
24

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange and fetish play. It's in the fetish category for a reason, if that scares you, or you get easily offended by the actions of fictional characters please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacy drove home with a singular thought in her mind. It wasn't often Stacy had a kinky side, but when she did it was an itch that needed to be scratched. Her boyfriend Nick liked to refer to it as "The Beast", and he typically enjoyed when The Beast needed to be fed. There was the brief strapon phase he wasn't a fan of, but it was thankfully short lived. The Beast did take different forms quite often, and Nick was never really sure which one Stacy was in the mood for until she told him. Today, it would be one of his favorites.

Stacy walked into their place, stepping out of her sneakers and socks, heading upstairs quickly. She had time, but she didn't want to have to rush, she wanted to be fully ready well before Nick got home. Laying out the items she needed on the bed, Stacy removed her top and bra on her way to the closet. Stepping out of her jeans, Stacy removed her white lace boycuts, dropping everything into the hamper before exiting the closet with a small butt plug and 6-inch dildo. Retrieving the lube from her nightstand, Stacy lubed the small plug, placing her foot up on the bed, she inserted the small plug easily.

"He should like these." Stacy said as she snapped the first picture of the items on the bed. "I think this is his favorite."

Stepping into the latex legs, Stacy's feet were transformed to cartoon like feet, with no toes. The latex outfit she was putting on had been custom ordered and tailor made to her body, it had taken months for it to come in, but the first time she wore it Nick had almost forgotten to let her out. Stacy's body shuddered with excitement as she pulled the flesh-colored legs up her body. Just before bringing the catsuit to her hips, Stacy poured some lube into the two red condoms currently hanging between her legs.

"Not that I need it," Stacy cooed to herself, "I'm wet just thinking about getting into this!"

Removing the plug, Stacy shuffled to the adjoining bathroom, dropping it in the sink. She let the sink fill with soapy water while pulling the suit up over her tummy. Stacy loved the way the suit highlighted her hard work in the gym, she was 5'4" with a toned build. When she ordered the suit she made sure her breasts were not smothered in latex, as a result there were built in cups made of the thinnest possible latex available. Walking back to the bedroom, Stacy sat on the edge of the bed rolling the stocking that went with her outfit between her fingers.

"So cheesy!" Stacy giggled. "But they fit the look."

Puling the second stocking on, Stacy attached the matching garter belt to the stockings fastening it around her waist. Finally, she added the lace crotchless panties. Standing up, Stacy walked to the full-length mirror holding the catsuit up with one hand and the dildo in the other. Using the dildo, Stacy pushed the first red condom into her pussy with a deep moan.

"Maybe an extra push." Stacy groaned, pushing the dildo in a few extra times. " Ohhhh, it's almost as good as my Nicky!" Pulling out the dildo, Stacy slipped it back, using it to slide the condom into her ass. "Ohhhh fuck!"

Stacy snapped a picture of her lower body, the dildo clearly visible hanging out of her latex covered ass. The cheap powder blue lingerie, was perfect for her look. Slipping her left arm into the latex sleeve, her fingers turned to mittens adding to her helplessness. Stacy reached behind her back, pulling the zipper up her spine as far as she could, leaving just enough room to get her right arm inside. Returning to the bed, Stacy put on the matching cupless powder blue bra. Her hair already up in a ponytail, Stacy slipped her right hand into the sleeve, sitting on the floor in front of the mirror, her cell phone between her spread legs. Pulling the sipper up to the base of her neck, Stacy picked up her phone using her nose to bring up the camera. With the timer set for 10 seconds, Stacy grasped her hood with her left hand while hitting the timer using her right hand and nose.

"Gotta be quick!" Stacy said as she counted down in her head.

Pulling the hood back with both hands, Stacy clutched it with her right while reaching for her phone with her left. Sucking in air through her mouth, Stacy's mouth was soon filled with a third bright red condom. Hopefully aiming the phone at the mirror in front of her, Stacy waited to hear the audible clicks of the phone.

"One. Two. Three!" She counted hearing the delays between each click.

Stacy pulled the hood down, tugging the zipper enough so she could slip her right arm free again. Quickly grabbing her phone, she couldn't bring the pictures up quick enough.

"Shit." Stacy hissed looking at the first two. "Oh perfect!" She said looking at picture number three. "Time to let Nicky know what's waiting for him!"

"Playtime soon Baby!" Stacy texted as she sent the picture of her standing with the dildo in her ass. She didn't wait for a reply. "I'll be on the couch waiting for you!" She texted as she sent the picture of her sitting on the floor. "Your blow-up doll is waiting for you!"

Feeling a chill bolt up her spine, Stacy's eyes slowly roamed up the screen, starting at her powder blue stocking and latex covered feet. Between the thin straps of panty, the bright red rings securing the condoms to her suit couldn't be missed. Her breasts, barely held by the cheap cupless bra leading way to her vacant face. Stacy's piercing sapphire blue eyes were replaced with large blue cartoon eyes, her soft lips hidden behind another red ring which concealed a ring gag anchoring the condom in her mouth. Setting the phone aside, Stacy anxiously waited for the reply but needed to continue getting ready.

"Ear buds first!" Stacy smiled, rolling the foam bud between her fingers before inserting the first one into her ear. "And turn on the noise cancelling," Stacy smirked as the outside world quickly became muffled. "With a little music." Turning on the streaming service, as soon as Stacy put on her hood the outside world would be gone to her.

Stacy had upgraded to the premier streaming service; it was too easy to tell how much time had gone by when commercials came on every 15 minutes. She'd tried to count the number of songs before, but even that became too much, as the more time she spent deprived of all of her senses the harder it was to keep track of anything. Adjusting her ponytail, Stacy took a quick inventory before encasing herself completely.

"Fuck Baby!" Read Nick's text. "I'll be home as soon as I can!"

Smiling wide, Stacy placed the lube on the bed next to the dildo, feeling slightly weak in the knees as she tucked her arm back into the suit. Making sure the bra was in place, Stacy stepped in front of the mirror again looking herself over one more time. She could feel her excitement growing, her skin already adhering to the suit, her pussy dripping contained inside as well. Stacy was already marinating in her bodily fluids. Her mitten hands slowly moved over her body, tugging awkwardly at her breasts and gliding over her swollen latex covered clitoris.

"Ohhhhh I can't fucking wait!" She groaned loudly before watching her face disappear behind the blow up doll face.

Stacy pulled the zipper the remainder of the way up, where it met the base of her ponytail. The only part of her body not covered by latex was the holes for her nose. The large, cartoon eyes had no holes, blindfolding her completely. She was little more than a life size fuck doll, accentuated by the "one size fits most" lingerie. Stacy looked like a toy that would be passed around at a bachelor party as a gag gift, underneath the latex her entire body shuddered at the thought.

"Oh shit." Stacy hissed inside her head. "Okay, try to focus."

Trying to form a mental picture of the bedroom, Stacy turned to her left, reaching her arms out in front of her and leaning forward. Taking small steps forward, Stacy bumped into the bed almost falling over it and giggling at how she must look to the outside world. A helpless blow-up doll trying to find her way around. Sweeping her hands over the bed, Stacy found the dildo and lube, greedily clutching them in her mittens. Standing again, she turned toward where she thought the door was and proceeded toward it, bumping into the dresser next to the door along the way.

"Why did I do this like this?" She asked herself as she stepped out of the bedroom searching for the stairs with one foot. "I can't imagine having to go to the hospital because I fell down the fucking stairs like this!"

Gingerly walking down the stairs, doing her best to hold both railings as well as the bottle of lube and dildo, Stacy finally made her way to the bottom and into their front entry. On the other side of the table was the entrance to their living room. The table Stacy bumped into.

"If I end up with bruises on my thighs I know why!" Stacy giggled to herself.

Making her way into the living room, Stacy got to the couch without further incident. Placing the dildo and lube on the coffee table, she leaned back onto the couch, leaving her legs spread, holding her arms bent slightly hand resting on her hips. Posed like the blow-up doll she was dressed to be, Stacy waited anxiously for Nick's arrival, feeling helpless as her mind started to race. Unable to hear, she tried desperately to focus on anything beyond the sounds of the music and white noise filling her ears. It was a losing battle. Unable to see, everything felt like a touch. Even just her heated skin reacting to the latex felt like a hand or a finger signaling he was there. Or, was he already there? Standing over her, surveying his property, wondering which hole he was going to use first. Stacy groaned to herself remembering what she'd said to Nick the last time she'd worn this.

"Don't let me out until all three holes are full of cum Baby!" Were the words that were now echoing through her head.

Stacy's body physically trembled as she lay on the couch. Nick had enjoyed the fact that he could fuck her ass and pussy at the same time, the condoms keeping him clean, as he penetrated whichever hole he wanted however hard or slow as he wanted. There were no safe words, no cries to stop. Sure, she could shake her head, but would she? Or would she be too caught up in everything going on to stop him? The Beast had to be fed after all, and she wouldn't stop until it was.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers