Feeding the Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick gets home to find Stacy ready for anything.
3.4k words
4.71
7.8k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange and fetish play. It's in the fetish category for a reason, if that scares you, or you get easily offended by the actions of fictional characters please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacy lay motionless on the couch, in spite of the blank expression on her cartoon eyed face, her heart and mind were racing. The foam noise cancelling earbuds provided background music and enough white noise she could hear nothing outside of her self induced latex prison. Unable to feel much of anything, outside of the couch she'd laid on, her mind attempted to fill in sensations. Was that a touch on her thigh or a trick of her brain? Was Nick there already? How much time had passed? Had he even left work yet? The latex warmed her flesh, making her nerve endings even more sensitive. The loss of her touch with the outside world added to her desperation. She had no point of reference, how many songs had passed? Maybe she could tell if she thought hard enough about the one's she'd heard. Then again, she had the volume fairly low so it was difficult to hear and even more difficult to remember. What she desperately needed more than anything was an orgasm, not just any orgasm, she needed one that ripped through her entire body like a tidal wave pushing her to the brink of unconsciousness.

"No!" she hissed in her mind, unable to say it due to the ring holding her teeth open and holding the red condom in her mouth. "Blow up dolls don't masturbate," she grumped, "they lay still waiting to be fucked." Doing her best to remain still took effort, her body was on fire and for some reason her nose itched. "Plus, these mitten hands only frustrate me more!"

There was a dildo on the coffee table Stacy's mind reminded her. Her favorite purple 7-inch phallus with a deliciously defined head and veins traversing down the shaft to the wonderfully smooth balls. It was close, probably within arms reach. It would slip into the condom inside her pussy so easily. Stacy's pussy fluttered at the idea, tensing around the empty condom inside her. The temptation was palpable, almost overwhelming. She wanted so desperately to grab the dildo and ram it inside her body. Surely her mitten hands could do that easily enough right?

"No!" She shouted inside her head at herself. "Knock it off and lay still!" Stacy tried to breathe deeply through the two small nose holes in her suit to calm herself. "If you're lucky Nicky will shove that dildo up your ass while he fucks your pussy!" The thought sent a shudder through Stacy's body. "God, wouldn't that be glorious!"

Stacy closed her eyes behind latex mask, trying to focus on how she would appear to her lover when he finally walked in. A 5'4" latex blow up doll lying on the couch, red circles and condoms in her mouth, ass and pussy against the pale color of the doll's flesh highlighted her holes for use. There was no missing them. The powder blue stockings, garter belt, crotchless panties and open bust bra only added to her slutty appearance. She was a neon sign of what she wanted done to her, everything about her appearance and actions leading up to this screamed "fuck me!". She'd even sent him pics at work. Hopefully he wasn't speeding home. Imagine him getting in an accident, no one being able to reach her as he went to the hospital. The police coming to the door to notify her. Fuck. Were they hot? Would they want to fuck her before letting her out? The thought made Stacy moan with excitement, if possible she was only getting hornier as her mind raced through the possibilities!

"Three holes, no waiting!" She thought to herself with a deviously horny giggle.

She felt it. It was real. She felt the long awaited penetration and offered no resistance as the lubed dildo slithered into her condom filled ass. Stacy's body trembled with excitement as it continued to penetrate her body, she wanted to scream in glorious delight. Could he tell she wasn't offering any resistance? Could he see how much her body was reacting to the purple shaft as it continued to disappear into her body? Her toes curled and body jumped as the palm of his hand touched her clit. She tried to hump his hand, instead he pulled it away, shoving the last three or so inches of the dildo into her ass until the balls were pinned between her body and the couch. Stacy's ass was full, but she wanted more!

"Fuck me Baby!" She screamed in her head. "Just fuck me!"

As if reading her mind, Nick's hot cock quickly filled the condom in her mouth, quickly pushing as deep as he could, holding it against the back of her throat. Just as Stacy was about to reach out, Nick pulled his cock back before ramming it forward again. With a fist gripping her ponytail, Nick fucked Stacy's mouth hole, his cock straining against the condom while his balls slapped against her latex covered cheek. His left hand gripped, squeezed and tugged at Stacy's breasts. She suddenly felt him straddle her chest, still gripping her ponytail to hold her head still. His thrusts still violent were shorter as his left hand rubbed her clit before thrusting fingers inside her. She wondered if he could feel her deep moan around his cock as she came?

Stacy could feel her pussy flooding the latex suit, the warmth flowing everywhere, filling every small void in the latex. Warmth oozed up to the small of her back, around her ass and down to her thighs. Unaware of her orgasm, the fingers and cock still assaulted her holes with abandon bringing Stacy close to a second orgasm before everything quickly stopped. Her ponytail released; Stacy's head fell back on the couch. Even the dildo in her ass was removed. Left there, panting through her nose holes, quivering with anticipation for more, aching with need, Stacy's mind raced.

"Where the fuck is he?" Stacy hissed.

Time was soon a point of confusion; she couldn't hear anything outside of the background music inside her earbuds which she could no longer focus on at all. Her entire body felt like a tattered nerve ending waiting for the one touch that would push her back over the edge. Stacy jumped as she felt his hands on her again, moving her, turning her body, until her knees were on the floor. Pulled up by her ponytail again, she felt Nick's body pressed into her back and ground her ass against him. He slowly pushed her forward, holding her head firmly with his hand wrapped into her long ponytail, Stacy felt herself being bent over the couch.

"Finally, you're gonna give me the fucking I need!" She cooed in her mind. "What the fuck?" She asked as she felt a warm cock entering her mouth.

As she went to lift her arms, Nick quickly pulled them back to her sides while pushing her mouth further down onto the hot cock. Stacy went to move them again, to feel the body attached to the cock, this time after he pulled her arms back, he smacked her ass hard making her yelp. The latex had super-heated her nerve endings making a routine spank harder than normal. The smack he'd given her burned badly but also made her pussy quiver with excitement. Instinctively Stacy started working the cock with her mouth, doing her best to slither her tongue underneath the shaft through the condom in her mouth. She didn't know who's cock it was, but she was convinced he'd know she was a fantastic cock sucker!

"Mmmmphhhh!" Stacy groaned around the shaft in her mouth as Nick crossed her wrists behind her back and held them tightly. "Ohhhhhh yesssss!" Stacy's body shock as a cock was pressed against her needy pussy. "Holy fuck! That's fucking HUGE!"

It wasn't Nick entering her pussy, it was a fat cock though, stretching her to her limit. With the cock still slowly entering her pussy, Stacy felt her head being moved again. She'd stopped working the cock in her mouth and was being reminded it was still there. Moving her head up and down again, she tried desperately to focus on the cock in her mouth while the one entering her pussy still kept inching forward until it filled her pussy completely. Stacy was still adjusting to feeling fuller than she'd ever had before when Nick's cock pushed against her ass.

"Ohhhhh nooooo Babbbyyyy!" She mewled in her head. "There's just no way you're gonna fit!"

The lube Stacy had used on her ass had a bit of a numbing agent to it, she loved anal but it had always been a struggle for her to relax and the lube helped. It also meant that she couldn't stop Nick from sliding his cock into her ass. His lubed cock was entering her regardless, her body fought, she wanted him desperately to fuck her but she'd never felt this full. It was uncomfortable but felt so amazing! As he got halfway inside her Stacy's feelings changed to nothing but want and need. She needed him fucking her badly! She wouldn't have to wait long. Normally, he'd have given her a minute to adjust to having him in her ass, but not today. No sooner had he pressed his body into her ass, he backed out and rammed into her, fucking her with abandon!

"Ohhhhhhhhswwweeettttttggggeeeezzzzuuuusssss!" Stacy screamed as Nick fucked her savagely.

Stacy no longer had to focus on the cock in her mouth, Nick was slamming into her hard enough that she was moving forward and back on it without effort. She could feel her orgasm building, starting in the furthest reaches of her body, snaking their way along through every nerve ending, coming together in the pit of her stomach before exploding through her pussy. Stacy's eyes, which had only been able to see the blackness of her suit, soon filled white with static as the most intense and painful orgasm tore through her body. She could feel her legs trembling uncontrollably and tears building in her eyes, the salty water with no where to go spreading across her cheeks.

"I'm fucking squirting!"

It wasn't often that Stacy came that hard, but doing so in a latex suit had its complications. She could feel her orgasmic discharge flowing to her toes as Nick continued to fuck her ass. Stacy desperately needed a moment to recover, however she didn't even have the presence of mind to realize that Nice was no longer holding her wrists, she was willingly holding them behind her back on her own.

"Oh my God," Stacy's mind screamed as her body collapsed, "I just can't cum again!"

Nick stopped again, pulling his cock and the dildo from her pussy. An overwhelming feeling of emptiness filled Stacy as she was even lifted off the dildo that had been in her mouth. Going from completely, almost painfully full to empty was horrible. Her body was soon filled again with need. She wanted to scream for him to stuff her full again but couldn't! Behind the big blue comic eyes of her mask were the sapphire blue eyes of her desperation. She felt him moving her again, first lifting her to her knees again by her ponytail, then moving her to the floor on her back. Then, nothing. Stacy was again alone, in the dark, feeling her wetness spreading across her back.

"If you thought you were marinating in sweat before," she said to herself with a slight chuckle, "now you're really marinating!" Closing her eyes, Stacy resigned herself to her fate, she was like this until Nick was done. "Oh, you dirty man!" She all but giggled. "Those damn heels," she said as she felt Nick put a pair of high heels on her latex and stocking covered feet, "I knew I should have thrown them away!"

While Nick had said they were a joke, Stacy knew he wanted her to wear this pair of black patent platform heels he'd bought for her. The three-inch platform, chrome heel and fake padlock on the ankle strap where a bit too much for Stacy, even as a blow up doll. But here she was, practically unable to move and having them put on her. It wasn't like she could run away! She'd walked into a table on her way into the living room as it was, and that was several orgasms ago. She was even more helpless now than she'd been waiting for him, and that was before he put the heels on her.

"What are you doing out there?" She asked herself as she felt her left leg being put up on the couch.

Stacy stopped asking questions when her favorite dildo slipped easily into her ass again. She felt the latex balls pressed against her ass, pinned against the floor, holding it inside her as far as it would go. Nick moved her arms and legs every so often, making sure to slide a finger or two inside her pussy every so often, or rub his thumb over her clit. He could do whatever he wanted at this point as far as Stacy was concerned. She somehow needed to cum again. The dildo that had been in her ass minutes ago was now in her mouth, it had to be sticking lewdly up from her cartoon face as the head pressed against the back of her mouth. By now, Stacy could feel her pussy juice all the way to the back of her neck and into her hair. She was going to need a hell of a shower when this was over!

"Ohhhh yessss Baby!" Stacy cooed around the dildo as Nick's cock entered her pussy.

Grabbing her hips, lifting her ass off the floor, Nick slammed his cock into her body. With her legs up on his shoulders, the fluid that had collected there seeped to her head, her hair now soaked in her sweat and cum adding to her slutty degradation. Stacy imagined how she looked, a life-size blow-up doll, cheesy powder blue open crotch and cupless lingerie, and now 3-inch platform heels on her powder blue legs. Just the thought of her looking like that made her even hornier!

"Please Baby!" She begged as he fucked her. "OHHHH YEEESSS!"

As Stacy orgasmed, she felt the dildo fly out of her mouth, the condom that had filled her mouth now a balloon pointing upward from her face. He had to feel her orgasm as he held his cock deeply inside her rippling pussy, her legs quaking against his body. Nick held her hips tightly as her orgasm worked its way through her body. Her arms and legs felt as if they weighed 100 lbs. each. Nick slowly took her legs off his shoulders, carefully lowering them to the floor, then lowered her ass as well slipping his still hard cock out of her pussy.

"I can't believe he's still fucking hard!" Stacy was exhausted, beyond exhausted as Nick moved her legs again positioning her feet close together with her knees wide apart. "That must be a sight." Stacy weakly giggled to herself knowing her pussy and full ass were now on full display.

Stacy felt Nick's cock enter her mouth, pinning her head to the floor as he fucked her face. Pressing her tongue against the underside of the shaft, she knew he had to be close to cumming and needed it to happen soon. She couldn't handle another orgasm at this point. Stacy was relieved when she felt his cock swell in her mouth but was shocked when he pulled out. Suddenly, her nostrils filled with the thick smell of semen. He was cumming on her face! It was something she rarely allowed him to do under normal circumstances, however, there was no way to say no and she had no energy to lift her arms and stop him either. Somehow, it even felt right.

How could she complain about cum on her latex face when she could feel her own halfway up the back of her head and over a majority of her body? Lost in her own thoughts again, Stacy waited and waited for Nick to move her and hopefully release her. While in the moment being confined in a latex prison of your own bodily fluids was one thing, after it was, well, at least for Stacy at this point gross. She wanted out. Now.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Stacy said to herself as Nick rolled her onto her stomach.

As if he knew exactly what was going on in her suit, Nick kept her that way until she could feel everything ooze and seep it's way to her front. Stacy was sure some of her fluids came out of the small nose holes she was breathing through! The smell filled her nose as he helped her up, first to her hands and feet then to a precarious standing position on the 7-inch heels. Taking both of her latex mittens in his hands, Nick led her somewhere, helping her to finally sit down. Stacy was sure the lower half of her latex suit was now filled with pussy juice, and started to feel relief as Nick undid the zipper at the back of her head just below her ponytail. Stacy gasped for air as the hood was lowered past her chin, blinking her eyes until she could focus on Nick's face and naked body.

"How was that?" He asked with an air of cockiness.

"Oh, dear God!" Stacy gasped. "I've never cum that hard. Ever!" Stacy panted trying to catch her breath. "You certainly took your time!"

"Well, I wanted you to think the cock in your moth was real," Nick smirked, "so I had to microwave it for a minute. Plus, I stopped to get the other one on the way home."

"You made a stop on the way home?" Stacy was aghast, knowing Nick was well aware she was in latex waiting for him to get home.

"It was worth it!" Nick grinned holding up his phone. "Wasn't it?"

It took her a minute, Stacy was honestly upset he'd left her helpless, but she'd also never experienced anything like he'd done to her. Then his phone screen came into view. He'd taken pictures of her all along. Pictures of her waiting for him, pictures of the dildos inside her of her legs splayed open and the bright red condoms on full display. Finally, pictures of her cartoon face covered in his thick ropes of cum. It was hot but still horrifying.

"You can't show those to anyone!" Stacy hissed.

"Oh, I'm not going to share them," Nick replied sincerely, "but let me ask you a question." Stacy slowly shook her head. "When you felt that warm cock go into your mouth while you knew I was behind you," Nick stared into her eyes before continuing, "how much did you actually resist when you thought it was real?"

Stacy's stomach sank. She knew what she thought, remembered clearly what had gone through her mind. She'd given into it being a real cock almost immediately, relished in the idea that she was being used by an unknown man, and desperately wanted to prove herself as an able cock sucker.

"Tell me what you thought," Nick pushed, lightly touching Stacy's face as he did, "because I saw how you reacted to it."

"I wanted whoever it was to get the bj of their life." Stacy quietly answered feeling her body tremble at the admission.

"Exactly," Nick sounded triumphant in his reply, "I may have plans for that one day." Stacy shook at what the plans could be. "Plans you'll certainly enjoy given how you're reacting, and how you're more concerned about that than you are the fact you're still sitting in your latex biology experiment."

Stacy hung her head; Nick was certainly right. A few minutes ago, she couldn't wait to get out and get cleaned up, but that was now not even a minor concern as she looked at herself in his phone. Her body rippled again with an aftershock, one still as strong as a normal orgasm just like the other aftershocks had been.

"How about next Saturday?" She asked lifting her eyes to meet Nick's.

"Sounds great to me!" Nick replied seeing the spark in her bright blue eyes. "You'd better rest up!"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers