Jessie's Walk in the Woods

Story Info
She enjoys a full filling walk alone in the park in bondage.
3.3k words
4.34
28.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm finally in a place of my own. This summer I got a job working remotely that gave me the money to move out of the dorm and into my own house, it's rented but it is all mine and it's a lot bigger than my parent's house in the city. I am a 22-year-old soon-to-be college senior studying mechanical engineering at a smaller state school but I have good grades and academic grants so I'm doing better than the other girls from high school and now I finally have the freedom to experiment with ideas that have been brewing for years.

I've always enjoyed the thought of being tied up, movie scenes with the kidnapped woman tied to the train tracks by the evil man made me wet. While living with my parents, I didn't have much time to play although my high school boyfriend did tie me to his bed with belts a few times. I'd kept the bondage flame going by quietly tying my hands and feet together with scarves under the covers on nights when I couldn't sleep. Sometimes I'd use sharpies or the round handled hairbrush in my pussy or ass although usually I just used my fingers. I'd rub myself and mock struggle while dreaming about a future where I could experience all the things I'd seen on the Internet's dirty underbelly. I'd spent so many hours studying how to tie myself up and exploring my body at every chance I got. While I'm not certain it has anything to do with my thoughts, receiving punishment enemas from a nun in middle school might leave an impression on you but who am I to judge?

Sophomore year I had a textiles lab that taught me to sew. I used these skills to put together a full set of leather cuffs with a matching posture collar. Last semester in metals lab I learned to weld stainless steel and tried to make a pair of metal superhero panties. I used 3/8" rods and hand-hammered 18-gauge sheet to build what ended up closer to a tight crotch cage barely covering my pussy and asshole than anything Wonder Woman would wear. Even though it's only half-done it locks on with leather straps and can take padlocks allowing it to work as a chastity cage. Now I can finally use it without anybody barging in.

Since everybody always asks, I'm a normal girl with long straight hair, an athletic body, and perky tits, or at least that's what I've been told. I work out and run but not as much as I probably should. I like how my nipples are sensitive and how they stiffen and turn crimson when I get excited but I wish my boobs were bigger. I was neither popular nor shunned in high school, everybody was nice to me but I didn't have any memorable times, losing my virginity at junior prom was so cliche. Anyway, I graduated and got the hell out and now I live in a mid-sized town with a state university, no I won't tell you which one. A few miles away, on the edge of town beside the forest, there is a big public park where today's story takes place.

Sipping my morning coffee I thought, today is the day I'm going to do it, beautiful weather, I've had weeks to plan and prepare everything, it's now or never. I've created a predicament quest, I plan to use my cuffs then fill myself with water and insert my vibrator locking it all on with my metal panties and force myself to walk in chains until I can get free.

Last week I bought one of these computer-controlled vibrators with g-spot and clit motors that I programmed with a random building pattern that will run for hours. On a whim, I'd ordered an inflatable butt plug that the ad said was medium but what I got sure feels large and I'll use that to hold my enema in. My cage will prevent me from touching myself or removing the plug and a ten-foot chain I got from the hardware store will complete the bondage. I also picked up 2 sets of common keyed padlocks and a few metal rings and clips to let me attach the chain wherever I needed.

After making a cup of coffee, I put on my jogging pants and sweatshirt and drove to the park. I jogged the main trail branching off to a much older rugged loop path running through the woods that starts fairly close to the parking lot. At around one mile down this trail, I saw a distinctive tree and hid the spare key to the trunk of my car under a rock before returning home.

Once I got back home I laid out both sets of locks, the cuffs, collar, chain, and plugs on my bed before hopping into the shower. I had one of those big red shower bags just like the nuns used and the same Dr. Bronners peppermint castile soap but I upgraded to a nice long smooth nozzle. Between shaving and washing my ass from the inside, I'm not sure which got more soap but after a couple of one-quart salt water and soap enemas, I am quite sure I'm cleaned out.

I dried off and made myself a big thermos of coffee and filled a big pitcher with hot water and a tablespoon of salt for my enema. I hung the now full bag on my robe hook and went about getting my clothes ready. I put on a tiny lace push-up demi-cup bra that makes my tits look huge, a pair of stud earrings, a tight white t-shirt, and sandals saving my now too small school-girl plaid skirt for later. I looked like a beer tub girl in the mirror and that made me smile. The 2 sets of keys unlocked 2 sets of padlocks. I donned my wrist and ankle cuffs and locked them with padlocks keyed to set 1, the same ones that will lock my panties and collar on. My rubber ring gag and the second set of padlocks, all unlocked goes into my gym bag with the chains and locker lock. I place the keys for the cuffs in the tool shed and lock that door with a lock from the other set whose keys are in my basement.

Returning to my bedroom I finish my coffee and drop to my knees taking the nozzle and lubricating it well. Sliding the long nozzle up to the base I click the valve open one notch. Nothing yet, open it another notch and I feel the warmth starting to spread in my belly as I drop my shoulders to the ground. Breath deeply I remind myself as I feel the fluid working its way up my bowels. 20 seconds, the bag is starting to look smaller but the flow has not slowed. 'I can do it!' I repeat at least a dozen times as the bag empties and I close the valve. Rolling onto my side I grab the inflatable plug and lube it before pressing it into my ass. The sting as the widest part passes my sphincter makes me clench my cheeks several times before I can grab the vibrator, turn it on and slip it into my now very wet pussy. Slipping the metal panties over my crotch I tightly fasten the leather belts and lock them in place.

Standing up I pull on my plaid skirt, now very tight and well above the knee. Looking in the mirror I admire the way a couple of quarts of water makes me look pregnant. This feeling of being stretched by the water is weird and wonderful but hard to explain. A quick splash of bright red lipstick, grab my bag and a towel and I'm ready to go. I put the top down on my little convertible to feel the sun and because I get a rush out of the truckers honking. One quick check to see that I have my other items and I'm off to the park. Shortly after pulling out the dildo in my pussy starts randomly buzzing away and I keep getting wetter but every time I get close it stops. I might have done too good of a job programming this thing I muse as I approach the largely empty park.

It's about 2:45 PM when I pull onto the park and head for a quiet parking spot to start my adventure, near the beginning of a trail where no one will see me enter the woods. I pop the trunk, get out and lock my doors before going to the trunk to get the bag with my supplies. I take off my shoes and shirt dropping them in the trunk with my phone and keys before making a run for the woods in my bra and skirt. Once in the woods, I see that no one has noticed me so I place my bag on the ground and start phase 2.

I get the collar out and put it on and lock it then put the ring gag in my mouth and tighten it until I think my mouth is going to bust. I start cautiously down the trail until I reach the denser woods. I have to stop a few times as the water in my ass is starting to give me some cramps. Once I reach a small clearing I take my chain and lock it to each ankle about 12" apart then run the long end to a ring on the back of my neck collar and lock it so it is short enough that I have to stay bent partway over or it pulls on my neck. I loop the chain over my shoulder to the front of my collar and lock the chain there, dropping down to reach the ankle chain where it too will be locked.

Now the only thing left free was my hands. After some struggle to get the padlocks on my cuffs lined up and locked I locked my hands to the chain behind my back using my gym locker padlock whose key is on the keyring in my trunk. Now I was committed. It won't be truly dark for 4 hours but I had to get the car key and get back to my car to have a chance of making it home before the cramps were too much to hold.

Walking was a bit of a problem, the branches, twigs and not to mention the chain was making it hard to walk. There were a few muddy spots I could avoid but eventually I had no choice but to try squeezing past on the right edge of a muddy puddle I probably just jumped over this morning. Stepping into the warm mud felt both good and icky as I waddled along the edge. About halfway across my right foot started sliding towards the center of the puddle. Trying to keep my footing I dug in with my toes and bent down as I slowly rotated into the puddle. Pushing off with my left foot I briefly made headway before it too slipped sending me over the puddle ass first. When my ass hit the path it drove the plug hard into my ass, I tried to gasp but the gag prevented me from doing much more than squeaking. I'd made it over and probably have a bruise on my ass but only my feet got dirty I thought before I struggled to my feet and noticed the hem of my skirt covered in dark wet mud. I stood forgetting about the chains and yanking hard on my collar making me stumble and triggering a wave of cramps.

I felt drops of sweat rolling down my brow towards my eyes. I was sweating profusely as each step moved me about a foot and each step ground my vibrator into my clit. If not for the terrible pauses and barely-on tempo of this vibrator program I'd already be a quivering mess. Instead, I keep making steps and clenching my ass cheeks when the waves of cramping happen. My legs are getting sore, this is harder than I expected but I can see where I hid the trunk key, I've only got a hundred steps to go. Leaving the trail to retrieve the key proved harder than anticipated, what can be easily stepped over becomes an obstacle with your legs chained and bent over. Getting the key out from under the rock required sitting or more accurately tipping over on my ass and dropping headfirst into damp leaves so my hands could reach the ground. Before I could rise, another wave of cramps forced me to squat on my heel to press the plug tightly into my tiring ass. As I stood up grasping the key I realized that I had now covered my crotch in mud, I must be a sight to behold.

Foot by foot I made my way back towards my car. I had to stop several times clenching my ass as hard as I could to hold the water in. I did better with the puddle this time, it had dried some and I chose to just go through the mud where it was a few inches deep. The slipping and squirming in the mud caused a series of spasms in my gut that I did not think I could hold back until I dropped back down onto my heels squishing mud up around the metal and reaching my inner thighs.

It felt strangely erotic resting there with the warm mud squeezing up between my thighs until the vibrator abruptly jumped into action making me yelp into the gag. Keep moving, you're almost there I told myself until at around the halfway point I spotted a girl jogging my way, what to do. I decided to just drop down behind some bushes and hope for the best. She got closer at one point only 8 feet away and just after she passed me she stopped to check her pulse. I know my pulse was going crazy if she just looked left towards the bushes I would be found out and the like a bad dream that damn dildo started again. I jumped and without the gag would have yelped as the shock of the vibrator made my ass spasm and squirt water onto the leaves below me. Oh god, please don't look I prayed as I shook and kept leaking water as my orgasm was rapidly approaching.

I don't know how long she was there before she started again, but it seemed like forever holding back my orgasm until the vibrator stopped again. My knees were shaking as my ass pulsed trying to stay silent hearing every splash hit the leaves. When I was sure she was gone I struggled to my feet and started down the path again. I was making good time even with that damn dildo going off and on in my pussy randomly. After what seemed like forever, waddling and cramping along the winding path I saw my car through the trees and also saw a couple having an animated discussion near the end of the trail. I couldn't let them see me so I found a big tree to hide behind. I leaned back against the tree to give my tired thighs a bit of a rest but I misjudged the distance to the tree and ended up with my skirt slid up the bark and bare ass pressed into the tree with my feet out 2 feet in front of me. Until I want to fall over in the bushes I'd have to stay like this but it wasn't too bad.

Waiting against the tree with the rough bark pressed into my ass cheeks I find myself rolling my hips in time with the vibrator's program. I'm getting close to cumming when the vibrator goes into overdrive, pushing me over the edge. I orgasm and tense my entire body, squeezing water past the butt plug onto the tree as I squeeze my ass and writhe, unable to move the vibrator or stop the orgasm. For what seems like hours I cum in pulsing waves, each seemingly stronger than the last. My tortured ass is unable to stop the water spraying out with each new orgasm. The pleasure of releasing the water just intensifies my cumming until at last, I realize the vibrator has stopped and there is no more water in me.

Soaked in sweat my thighs and ass throbbing from the exertion I need to get off this tree. Rolling to the left I slide then fall into the bushes. I am breathing hard, completely soaked in sweat, laying in the woods half-buried in a bush and nearly naked but I cannot stop grinning. Waiting a few minutes to regain some composure I stood up, to be honest, it was more like flopped around in the bushes trying to get my feet beneath me, but then rose as far as the chain would let me. I saw that the couple had left and I started towards my car once again. The last 50 feet was the most dangerous part of my path as I am going to have to cross the lot to get to the car. I looked closely and the park was empty so I started towards the bushes nearest the parking lot, when I was within 3' of the bushes a car came into view, it was the park ranger. I threw myself into the bushes and just made it, I crawled under the bushes to hide from the ranger. The ranger got out of the car, glanced around for a minute then walked over to my car and left a piece of paper on my windshield before leaving.

After he left I crawled out of the bushes covered in dirt, mud, and leaves with my hair half plastered to my face only one eye clear. When I reached the trunk I had to bend over and back up to the keyhole to open it. I found my keys and unlocked the padlocks holding the arm cuffs together and to the chain. Grabbing my shirt I pulled it over my head, the collar stretching the neck and chain very visible between my tits. I pressed the air release and removed the gag from my mouth. My jaws ached as the drool sagged off my chin onto my shirt merging with the sweat and mud soaking through from inside. I grabbed a beach towel to cover my seat, closed the trunk, and hopped into the driver's seat. The drive home was uneventful and I kept the top up so nobody could see me this filthy.

Once I arrived home I ran into the house so nobody would see me. I had to get the key and remove the chain. To do that I had to go outside and unlock the shed for the key to the harness lock. I then went to the bathroom stripping off my shirt and skirt on the way there. I started the shower and unlocked the final lock holding the harness and plugs. The dildo slid out and plopped to the floor of the shower but the butt plug was still inflated and firmly in place. I sat in the shower and grasped the base, pulling gently at first then with a bit more force slipped it out with a satisfying feeling. Maybe I should deflate it before removing it next time. As the shower began to warm up I looked over my filthy body and smiled knowing that I was going to enjoy living here. Afterwards I recalled the ticket the ranger had put on my windshield and went out in my robe to grab it from the windshield. "This doesn't feel like a ticket" I thought as I went back inside to see it in the light.

Unfolding it I relaxed a bit when I realized it was just normal paper, not a ticket. In neat penciled handwriting, I read "There was a report of a half-naked woman shambling through the woods earlier today, you might want to be careful in the future, Jessica."