All Comments on 'Feel the Bass'

by citygirl425

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
haleyandjameshaleyandjamesalmost 9 years ago
True story?

Is this a true story?

citygirl425citygirl425almost 9 years agoAuthor

This one sadly isnt, most of my stories are though :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot story

I loved the detail in your story Very well written Keep up the detail great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brings back memories

My boyfriend fucked me much the same way during a concert with probably 30,000 people around us. We were on the packed floor of the venue and I had on a short Jean mini and no panties. We started with him just grinding but I soon felt his finger in my wet pussy. I reached back and rubbed him and soon felt him take out his cock. In no time I felt him rubbing it up against my wet lips. As he slid in and began to pump, I kept getting pushed into the guy in front of me. He turned around and gave me a dirty look. After the fourth time I leaned into his ear and whispered that my boyfriend was fucking me and if he was cool with it he could feel my tits. I meant I would push them into his back. He had other ideas and turned around. I was facing him with my hands on his shoulders. He grabbed my tits and began to squeeze them . Damn it felt good. He then pulled them out of my top and pinched my nipples. I was ready to cum right then. My boyfriend saw what was happening and leaned over and told me to let him suck them. I pulled his head to them and when his mouth close Dover them I came hard. When I came down, I found my hands undoing his belt. I pulled out his cock and then jerked him off. Several people around were watching and I think a couple of guys got in a few feels of my tits. I was in heaven. The guy began to cum and shot all over my skirt and legs. After he did my boyfriend came in me. Walking to the bathroom I had cum all over me and dripping down my thighs. I will always remember that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this is absolutely perfect, thank you for writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous