Feeling Guilty

Story Info
I'm ready to confess.
962 words
3.2
2.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******* Hello, I'm writing this- during these trying times, because I feel that it's needed... Hopefully, I can delay or bypass any of your "pent-up" feelings and/or emotions, and help you to divert them accordingly*******

Over these last few years, my life has taken quite a turn. My divorce was rough. I mean really rough for me. I truly loved her. I thought that I had given her most everything that she had ever wanted & I always tried to focus- on putting 100% of my efforts- into our relationship. We had our investment property & we had our side- "joint investments". Everything was good- maybe even "perfect". Mutually/together- we were in excellent financial standing...

Then, came a "shock" to me. I was completely blown-away. One day- she vanished. She was gone. She just- "vanished". No notes to me, to any of her friends, or to her siblings. There weren't any msgs left for her friends at work either. No liquidation of her belongings/properties. Her banking matters seemed intact. No signs- whatsoever. Nothing.!!

Even though we had remained friends after our divorce- I was constantly thinking about my behavior during our relationship. I was actually feeling guilty. Did I try hard enough? Did I try to do the right thing- always? Was I apologetic to her, (when/if) I was wrong? Was I too selfish? Was I considerate enough?

The guilt was constantly- pressing at my thoughts. I was pushing my thoughts deep into the ground and later reviving them- in hopes of finding some explanation. Some answers, anything. Did she leave me or did she leave her family? We were still pretty good friends after our divorce- so maybe she couldn't handle seeing me around town? Was she taken? Did she remarry? Was she gay? I was drilling myself daily/hourly.

I kept telling myself that I needed to go on. I needed to move on. My life needed to move forward. My co-workers were starting to take notice- so I bought myself a bicycle, just to misdirect them. I didn't want anyone to think that I was falling apart.

Riding to/from work actually helped me out- alot. I didn't feel as horrible-anymore... I felt that my life wasn't as horrible as I had imagined- and it was probably due to all of my riding. The world seemed a little brighter. The virus was/is, still- horrible though.

I'm negative, but declared "essential", so my hours keep changing & my daily routine has changed immensely. I can't just ride to work anymore & then ride home to catch up on my porn.

It seems that I always have to prepare for "this" meeting or I have to sterilize for "that" encounter. Early starts. Mid-morning starts. Split shifts. Late nights & even all-nighters. I'm "on-call", pretty much 24/7 now.

My favorite hobby- in my whole world- was being affected & I truly miss the, good 'ole days. Not only have my "viewing pleasure" times changed, but my viewing interests & masturbation techniques- have changed as well. I've been watching more & more Transgender videos & I even have a couple favorite actresses.

Trans(T.G.) ladies are also known as shemale(s), but that's considered a derrogatory statement. I personally like saying shemale. Saying transgendered/tranny, just seems too foreign to me. Some of these ladies in these videos seem really beautiful to me & "thus"---- I feel guilty. I'm not only starting to play around- w/my butt, but I've also purchased some toys- specifically, for my butt.

So, I went to a local church- in another town, & I met with a Deacon, explaining my dilemna. He made me feel quite relaxed & he even reassured me- by telling me that my situation has become relatively typical- during these trying times.

He excused himself & returned a short time later w/a bottle of water for me. He asked me to follow him. We walked into an office or greeting room & then continued through it- to an official office. This must be "HIS" office- I thought to myself.

The Deacon instructed me to take a seat in a very simplistic chair, or stool. It sat about 4 feet- in front of the desk. The chair didn't fit the decor of the room- but I sat down. I was so nervous, that I could hardly unscrew the cap to my water bottle. The Deacon dismissed himself.

The Priest finally entered the room- dressed in HIS gown. He said a prayer & took a seat @ the desk. We talked for about 25mins. Suddenly, HE got up & walked around- from behind the desk & stood right there in front of me.

HE asked me if I was ready to confess my sins---- and that question kinda confused me. I had just spent 25mins- explaining everything to him. I thought that I had just confessed... Wasn't that my confession? Didn't I just confess?

When I said, "yes Father", I am ready to confess, HE slowly raised HIS gown in silence & completely covered me with it. HE then asked me to confess my sins unto HIM, (as HE slowly started moving forward- towards me). I tried to take a drink- but my water bottle hit my chin, as my nose bumped HIS crotch... Needless to say- I ended up dropping my water bottle.

I pushed HIS crotch side-to-side with my forehead, trying to get some distance between us, but HE smelled really good & I was already feeling really nervous & quite guilty- so I just kinda fell into the moment.

Wow. I was in heaven. I still am. I can't believe that I'm still blown away by this experience- considering that I see HIM so often. Sometimes 3-4 times a week...

**** I'll start working on chapt. #2 ****