Feels Like Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swore as he pushed in the first inch, moving slow but definitely controlling the pace instead of me. He was huge, and I wasn't sure I could take him. But fuck it felt good to try. Inch by torturous inch, he slid in. Stretching me until I was so full I wasn't sure where he ended and I began.

Then we began to move. I braced myself against his chest, curling my fingers against his skin until my nails found purchase in his pecs and he moaned my name through ground teeth. As our pace increased, and the muscle in his jaw wound tighter, his hands slid over my body, across my hips and up my breasts. He squeezed roughly, teasing my nipples until I writhed against him and he used the distracted moment to pull out of me, flipping me over and pushing in again in one fluid motion.

I gasped as his hips slammed into my ass, pleasure and pain twisting into a single sensation that I never wanted to stop. His left hand drove our speed at my hip, his right caught in my hair and fisted it at my nape, tugging back sharply with each thrust.

"Colin," I panted, "Choke me."

His hips stuttered against mine, rhythm slowing momentarily as he seemed to hesitate but his grip on my hair loosened as his hand came around my throat instead.

"Are you sure?" he rasped, fingers twitching against my skin.

"Yes!" I cried, and with that his grip tightened, fingers crushing against my throat in the sweet spots at each pulse point and across my airway. He fucked me furiously, his body controlling my entire existence as he slammed into me until all I felt was him. Every labored breath, every spike of pleasure. Everything was him.

I reached down, hand finding my clit to chase an orgasm that was just out of my reach as the edges of my vision clouded with reduced oxygen. My orgasm hit me at the exact instant he released my throat, hand tearing mine away from my clit as he growled, "My job," and twisted my wrist behind my back.

But the job was done and I was coming, big gasping breaths that went in as air and left as one word.

His name, on repeat, falling from my lips until he followed me into bliss and infinity. He poured into the condom, into me, and we came together for what felt like eternity.

When we'd both caught our breath, he pulled out, carefully tugging the condom off and tossing it into the trash next to the bed before he rolled toward me.

It was then that I noticed the streaks of blood down his chest from my nails. I couldn't help the lazy grin I gave him at that as I nodded to the shallow wounds. His gaze followed mine, and he shrugged.

"Trophies," he commented as his arms snaked around me, holding me close to him and kissing my throat where his hand had just been. In turn, I kissed the bleeding scrapes and the light bruises at his collar bone where I'd bit him just a little too hard. "Was that okay?" he asked against my skin.

I nodded, but wasn't sure if he could see me, so I added, "More than okay. That was the fuck of a lifetime."

He smiled at that, something light and peaceful settling in his dark eyes as he tugged me against him until my head settled into the crook of his shoulder. Before I could protest, I was asleep.

____

I woke before the sun came up. Usually, I'd just leave without a word. And I guess that's still what I was doing, but I hadn't been lying when I told Colin it was the fuck of a life time. I'd certainly never been fucked like that before, and doubted I would be again unless it was by him.

I took his phone from the nightstand and I followed myself on Instagram. Then, I grabbed my leggings and boots but instead of my silk tank top, I took a t-shirt from his drawer as a memento. Once I was dressed, I slipped into the hall and back out into the night. I went home satisfied.

For now.

[[[ COLIN ]]]

Liv fucked me into oblivion and when I woke up, she was gone. There was no note. No phone number. She'd left me nothing to find her by and the only way I knew I hadn't dreamt the sex of my literal dreams was the silk tank top she'd left at the foot of the bed.

I destroyed the room looking for a note, but I couldn't even be mad. The afterglow of that fuck stripped me of anything but a sated feeling and a vague hunger for more.

But there couldn't be more, because I had no way to find her. With a resigned sigh, I picked up my phone and tried to go back to my life as it had been before I met the mysterious fiery blonde who'd ruined and made my life in a single night.

I scrolled Twitter, liking the posts of a few fans before switching to instagram and checking in on friends and family there. Scrolled mindlessly until I saw something out of the ordinary.

An unfamiliar username that headed a photo of a familiar pair of wicked blue eyes.

ob_liv_ion

That's all I needed to see for my heart (and my dick) to swell with hope.

Maybe I'd see her again after all.

12