Feet on the Desk

Story Info
Shy, new employee gets distracted by her boss's sweaty feet.
1k words
4.19
7.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it anymore, seeing those worn out pumps and sweaty feet everyday...

I got this new job in marketing soon after coming to the U.S. I am in my mid forties with long, wavy black hair, tan skin, big lips; and I'm really short. At not even 5 feet tall, I have small hands and small feet. I enjoy wearing dresses, nylons and flats. Since I've been in the U.S. I've been wearing a lot of rubber shoes, cause my home country is always hot so I usually wore flip flops. I dress pretty modestly, but very cute. I notice around the office a lot of women showing their cleavage and a lot of leg. It's just not what I am used to. Another thing I am not used to, is the way women put their feet on their desk here.

I had to take a report to my boss one afternoon, and I was stunned. It was the first time seeing anyone do this before; she had her bare feet up on her desk at work! I mean, socks off and everything. And it wasn't like her toes were lightly resting on the desk. No, both her legs were propped up and extended so you could see the bottoms of her feet! Was this acceptable behavior here, or was my boss just being a jerk? I cringed a little when she wiggled her toes and thought for a second that her soles looked a little dirty. I mean, how long had she had those pumps on? It was towards the end of the day. So I tried my best to ignore and proceed with politeness.

I walked up towards her and bowed. "Oh darling, thank you very much, but we don't do that here," followed by my awkward and stammering attempt at an apology. "It's quite alright, dear. Are those my reports?"

"Yes." I stood there nervously smiling. My nylons in my flats started to feel sweaty. Uh oh.

"Very good, early as usual. You're doing great at your new job." I saw her wiggle her toes again. I tried not to look but her feet were so distracting.

"Thank you. I try my best!"

"Haha, your modesty is sweet and refreshing. And darling I love these outfits. Look at those cute little flats you have on. They look much more comfortable than my pumps. She motioned with her head under her desk and I saw the worn, dark leather high-heeled pumps. For a second, I thought I could smell them. That's impossible, I told myself. "Sorry dear that I have to rest my feet every now and then. You don't mind feet do you?"

"Not at all." There came my nervous smile again. "Where I'm from all the women wear flip flops and open-toed shoes." Ohhh why did I say that? It sounded so dumb. I could feel my nylons getting sweatier.

"Oh dear so you don't mind feet at all. I'm really going to take my shoes off around you then." Then she gave me the dumbest smile. I really regretted saying that.

What I thought was just a joke was becoming more and more a constant reality. Whenever I had to go see my boss. Her shoes were always off. And if they weren't she would always fix that. "Sorry darling my feet are killing me," she would say. One day it was, "I need to let my feet breathe." Uh oh what does that mean? "Never am I going to the gym on my lunch break again. I can't believe I changed straight out of my gym shoes to my high heels."

I don't know why, but I guess I was trying to lighten the mood when I said, "Oh I'm sure you're fine. That's what socks are for."

"Oh dear, I wasn't wearing socks. I don't bring socks to work." I really wish she had. "I hope you don't mind if my feet smell. It's just that these shoes are so uncomfortable after working out, I really need to take them off." I was so close to asking her not to take off her shoes, but before I could even think, her sweaty pumps dropped to the floor and as soon as she put her feet up on that desk... the smell hit me. It was like damp, musky leather. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anything."

"Mmm. So submissive." I could not believe what was happening. "I see the way you're grossed out by my feet. You don't think I see you look over at my feet in disgust. I know you hate it when I scrunch up my toes and make my soles are wrinkly. I know it bothers you when I spread my toes and curl them. You always walk in and judge my dirty shoes. Sorry I am not all clean and proper like you. But I have an idea. CLEAN MY FILTHY FEET."

"Uh-uh-uh wh- what."

"You see these dirty fucking feet? I nodded, mouth wide open. "CLEAN THEM." Then she stuck her feet right in my face and the strongest aroma washed over me. I turned away. But she stuck her foot right in my face again and said, "suck this foot like you suck your boyfriend's big dick. You don't think I see all the little texts you send all day. I know how much you like sucking dick. So just pretend my foot is a giant dick. Come on, start at my heel and go all the way up to my toes. And don't stop until they're sparkly clean." I could taste all of her salty sweat. I can't believe I have my boss's foot in my mouth. I took my boss's advice and pretended it was a big dick. So I slurped up her toes and licked all around her soles and drooled all over her foot imagining sucking my boyfriend's cock. "You know I feel kind of weird being the only one bare foot." Those nylons you wear every day probably have a nice little smell to them. Take off those flats." I was just about to do as I was told, then I remembered, I wore these nylons yesterday too. Oh well. It already smells like feet in here. I can't wait to go home and suck dick and get the taste of foot replaced by the taste of cum.