Feet Soles Photo Sent by Mistake

Story Info
He receives a photo from his friend's wife.
2.1k words
4.31
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was a 50-year-old married to Mary, a 45-year-old stunning lady.

They have been married for over 20 years and had two beautiful kids.

Their sexual life could be considered satisfactory; her husband was not performing as well as he used to, but he still had a huge attraction for his wife. He had different fetishes over her, like her feet, her ass, her hands, but, most of all, he wanted to see her with another man. He considered himself a cuckold.

Like all sane, well-structured families, he knew well that this could destroy their relationship; still he couldn't stop thinking about different ways of satisfying his fetish.

They have been trying role playing for a long time, but John felt it was not enough anymore. He was jerking off frequently, even abandoning his wife for his dreams and fantasies.

He has been trying to talk with Mary about that, but she was clearly resistant and did not commit at all to having relationships with another man. To be fair, even John was uncertain about it, but he wanted to play with the concept.

On the other hand, Mary was reasonably satisfied with their sexual life; she would enjoy a bit of role playing, but, in reality, more to satisfy her husband than because it was exciting to her. Still, she wanted to please John and sent some photos of her feet, since she knew it would entice him.

She was alone in her room and, although dressed in regular pajamas and took some photos of her soles in different positions; in fact, she was a bit aroused by the sexy positions and by the idea that her feet could make her husband feel so excited. It was definitely empowering.

She sent one photo only and wrote: "I hope you like what you see..." with an emoji heart.

After two minutes, she received a message from her husband's best friend Ed:

"Hi Mary, I must confess I loved it..."; attached to the message was the photo of her soles.

Mary took two seconds to understand what happened... for some reason, she sent the photo to Ed and not her husband by mistake!

"Ed, I am so sorry, I am so embarrassed... It was supposed to be to John... I don't know what to say...".

"Mary, this is fine...it's me! No worries, no one needs to know about it..."

"Thanks Ed... I am so embarrassed..."

"There is no reason for Mary; I must confess I loved it... I loved your soles´ photos..."

"Ed... err... we shouldn't talk about it ... I mean...It's intimate..."

"I understand Mary, but I must confess it really moved me... I don't want to sound creepier than I am sounding already, but I confess it was... exciting..."

"hahaha, yes, a bit... but please just erase it..."

"Never"

"How do you mean it?"

"Mary, I know I shouldn't but I would like you to send me a couple more photos... I know we shouldn't, but I would love it..."

"Ed, I can't..."

"Of course, I understand, but it's me... it's between us... best friends, really... it's only your feet. I am not asking for nudes or provocative pictures"

"I don't know Ed..."

"Listen, you started it (emoji laughing). Let me see your soles in different positions... c´mon... it's fun..."

Mary was feeling odd; she noticed her pussy was getting a little wet; this was getting exciting, although, at the same time, it was a surreal situation.

"Ed, I will send two more pictures and that's it! Do not show or comment on this with anyone!"

Mary was not sure why she was doing it... she really shouldn't but, it was "forbidden" and there was a sense of adventure in this story; and, in the end, she was only showing her soles to a friend that possibly had seen them before anyway...

She sent two photos; in one of them, although she was wearing pajamas, her legs and hips could be seen.

"Mary, I loved it... I know I probably should not be saying it, but I would love to touch your soles... they are so incredibly beautiful; it's funny that I never noticed it before."

Mary was becoming more and more nervous... or excited. She was not really sure.

"Ed..."

"Next time we meet I will find a way to touch your soles... please tell me you will let me..."

John knew what he was doing. He was, slowly but surely, bringing Mary to a place of lust. It was difficult. He would have to do it in very, very small steps, in such a way that each step would be just a normal continuation of the previous situation. There could not be a rupture... it must be all a natural path of friends talking, but, at the same time, a huge turn on guiding Mary's actions.

"Ed, we can't... I am married, you are married..."

"Mary, I am not asking to have an affair with you, just for you to let me touch your soles, when we are alone... it's not even something wrong, but it would give me such a pleasure; I'm not gonna lie. Those feet lit a fire inside of me, but I am just asking to be able to touch your soles."

At that point, while reading the messages, Mary was fingering herself. She was so aroused that she immediately answered, without really pondering on the text properly.

"OK Ed, you may touch my soles when we meet again... but it's to be our secret. And it's just for a few seconds"

"Say it again Mary... I want to hear it..."

"You may touch my soles when we meet Ed..."

"I will touch your soles, Mary...I believe you will like it too..."

Mary kept her silence...there was nothing to be said. She was furiously masturbating.

Ed continued: "Sometimes we are alone, when I visit you guys; make sure you wear sandals... I want to take them off and rub your feet, watch your soles... We have to be careful, but I want you to enjoy my hands touching your soles, being a bit tickly..."

"Oh Ed... this is exciting... but so wrong... I don't understand what we are doing..."

"In your last photo you showed your beautiful body... and your sexy hips... I think I will touch your butt as well..."

"That you can't..."

"I will find a moment when we are alone, get closer to you, and, so slightly put my hand on your butt"

"Ed... we can't..."

"And caress it... I want to feel your butt in my hand... I want you to like my touch..."

At that moment Mary came, thinking about Ed´s hand in her ass, caressing her cheeks and how forbidden it was... she lost it...

"Ed... this is too much..."

"It's gonna be our secret... I will touch your ass and your legs and feet whenever i feel like and you will love it"

"Please, Ed... no... we can't... this is too much..."

"Tell me that you want me to touch you... just tell me..."

Mary was almost coming again, violently fingering herself... she was not able to resist any longer.

"Yes Ed, I will love it..."

"Say you want it... say it..."

"Ed, I want to feel your hand touching me..."

"Send me some more photos with your feet and soles and butt showing on those pictures... send it to me..."

Mary knew it was futile to resist. She sent a photo kneeling on the bed with her ample ass and a perfect view of her soles.

"I will come on those soles, Mary..."

"Oh, Ed..." she was stroking her pussy violently with her fingers inside it at that point... she did not care any longer...

"Tell me you want it..."

"I want you to come on my soles..."

John decided it was time for a bolder action. He was well endowed with a long, large dick. He took two pictures that revealed his prowess and sent them to Mary.

Mary was surprised, to say the least.

John pushed on

"I will rub my dick on your soles... Do you want it, Mary?"

"Oh John... yes, yes I want it..."

"Do you think I have a large cock?"

"You do..."

"Larger than your husband?"

"yes, yes..."

"Would you like to hold it in your hands, Mary?

"Yes Ed, I would love to..."

"Say it to me, Mary, say it..."

"I want to hold your cock Ed..."

"Mary, send me a photo in a doggy position"

Mary immediately stayed on all fours and took a photo with her ass and feet showing and texted it.

"Do you like to stay in fours for me, Mary?"

"yes Ed, yes..."

"Can I fuck you in this doggy position?"

"Yes, you can Ed..."

"Say it for me..."

"You can fuck me while i am in a doggy position, in all fours for you..."

Mary was in too much of deep waters now... she knew she was bluntly betraying her husband's confidence, but, if someone was going to fuck her, it was going to be someone that she trusted.

"I think you will love my large cock fucking you."

"Yes,,,"

"Ask me to fuck you Mary..."

"oh Ed, please fuck me, as much as you want, with this beautiful cock of yours..."

"You will be mine from now on M..."

"I will..."

"I will make you my woman..."

"Yes..."

"I will make you want to be with me forever..."

"ohhh Ed..." Mary was coming again... she was drunk with lust.

"I will travel tomorrow and meet you". Ed lived in another town and would have to take a plane. He knew John was away and they would have all the time in the world.

"Please, come... come and have me..." Mary lost it completely...what was she doing? What happened? Where did it all come from? Was this lust already inside of her before? All she knew was that she wanted Ed and wanted to be his...

"Send me photos of your ass..."

And Mary, without thinking twice, took some nudes and sent them.

"I will fuck your ass..."

"It 's yours..."

"I will see you tomorrow M..."

"Yes, Ed..."

Mary was not sure what happened. Was it a dream? Has she really written everything? Did she feel like that?

In the next day, Ed took a plane and traveled to Mary's city. She was already waiting for him at the airport and he boarded the car with no further comment. They drove in silence for a while and then, Ed started touching her legs... she was, on purpose, wearing a summer dress; he started caressing her, all over her body; she was trembling with desire, with the excitement of the forbidden, of having her long-time friend getting ready to have her.

He fingered her pussy gently; she started moaning... it was not possible to drive anymore. They stopped in a motel on the road, got a room, and started kissing wildly.

Ed was not being gentle. He turned her face to the bed, ass to him, got rid of her panties and inserted his very hard cock into her; Mary was already soaked, and her hole received the shaft with a humid and warm embrace.

He started pumping her, and she was already coming, moaning, saying his name "Ed, Ed, fuck me... ohhhh, Ed, make me yours...". Ed held her hair and pulled it, controlling her movements, making sure she was being his, under his spell and desire.

Mary has never ever been like this; she considered herself a typical housewife, controlled, focused on family, rational. Even in bed with John, although they had a healthy relationship, she had never let her be used this way; she was feeling like an animal, with her male fucking her and owning her as he should. She just wanted to be Ed´s mating partner. She would do anything for him. Something in the messages exchanged changed her; something clicked on her and made her become this whore; it was scary, but she loved it and, frankly, did not care, as long as Ed would use her.

After a few more strokes, Ed inserted his finger into her ass. She loved it so much that she immediately came again. She was lost in pleasure, screaming and sweating while that man satisfied her.

He continued to explore her asshole, while fucking her hard; Ed finally came into her and both of them hugged, painting and completely damped in sweat.

They started laughing at this whole situation. They have been friends for years and now, they were more than lovers. They were partners in a baffling desire, in a conspiracy, in a secret, in a betrayal.

Who knows what might come next?